Summer Fun with Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

"Is that all you wanted?" I asked, surprised.

"Oh, there was one more thing..." She replied, turning to face me.

"What?" I asked.

"Could you cope with the temptation..." She paused, undoing the tie on her robe, "If juicy Lucy wants me dressed this way?" She asked, shrugging off her robe so that she stood naked infront of me.

"Oh God..." I swallowed hard, unable to take my eyes off my sister's perfect naked body as my cock instantly sprang into life.

She walked back towards me, thrusting her big boobs into my face she asked "Do you still like what you see bro?"

"Please don't do this Kim..." I begged.

"Ooooh, serious voice and my full name, you must mean it!" She mocked, as she rubbed her boobs over my face. "The problem dear brother, is that your sexy little slut pussy teased me, and as you know I have a bit of a one track mind when I'm horny!"

"Oh shit, I know." I said, trying desperately to resist the urge to just grab, suck and fondle those amazing boobs.

"So then Dan," She said, stressing my name, "What are we going to do about it?" She asked, as she straddled my lap, her wet pussy pressing against my hard cock - I could already feel her juices seeping through my pyjamas and the heat coming from her was immense.

"You need to go..." I said through gritted teeth, trying desperately to mean it.

"No, I think I need to cum!" She grinned, "And you need to relax and play with my boobs, juicy will never know..." She said, thrusting her breasts up towards my face.

Her nipples were already rock hard, and so tantalisingly close to my mouth, I just couldn't resist and sucked it into my mouth.

"Oooooohhhh yesssssss!" She moaned, as my tongue flicked around her nipple, "I've missed you touching me sooooo much!" I reached up and grabbed her soft boobs, mauling them as she rubbed her wet pussy up and down the length of my pyjama covered hardness.

"Take me please Dan, I need you to fuck me right now!" She begged.

"I can't sis, you know that..."

"Oh no, you don't give me that shit after mauling and sucking my tits. I'm having your cock right now!" She said forcefully, taking my still clothed cock and holding it to her entrance, so I could feel the immense heat, I was desperate to sink inside her amazing pussy, but knew if I did my marriage would be over before it started.

"Please Kim, you know why I can't!" I said desperately, placing my hand between my cock and her pussy.

"If you don't fuck me right now..." she said, as she slid her pussy all over my hand, covering it in her juices, "I'll scream so the whole house comes running to find me naked and you hard - do you really want that Dan?"

"No! OK, so you need to cum, what if I fingered you?" I offered.

"Nope, fingers aren't good enough. I want your big thick cock ploughing me."

"What about if I eat your pussy til you cum?"

"Now you're talking, whilst I suck your cock?"

"No, you can't do that, you sit on the couch and I'll make you cum."

"Mmmmmm, I suppose that'll do for now!" She smiled, standing up off me before sitting back down on the couch, legs spread wide and pussy glistening with juices.

I stood up off the couch, then kneeled down between my sister's legs, inhaling the sweet scent of her wet pussy for the first time in six months. I put my hands on her bare thighs and she spread her legs wider as I slowly inched forward towards her hot pussy. I paused when I was nearly touching her clean shaven pussy, I could already practically taste her wetness.

"Ooooohhhhh!" She moaned, as I finally extended my tongue and licked either side of her pussy lips. "Fuck, I needed this!" as my tongue travelled up her wet slit, splaying it open until I reached her clit and set about my mission.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck Dan, mmmmmmm." She moaned, her hands pushing my face into her pussy as my tongue danced over her clit, pushing her closer & closer to orgasm. "Oh you bastard, you're gonna make me cum, oh fuck, stick your tongue in me!" She moaned as I brought her closer and closer to her tipping point.

Finally, when I could taste her orgasm was near I drove my tongue into her sodden pussy, "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" She moaned, as her thighs clamped round my head as I fucked her spasming pussy with my tongue until finally she collapsed back into the sofa, spent.

I stood up, my face covered in her juices, "Are you happy now?" I asked her.

"Mmmmmm, not quite. I still want that fat cock inside me, come fuck me like a good brother should!"

"I still can't..."

"Of course you can, you're raging hard-on is begging to be let out and you know how soaked I am, come fill my hole." She told me, stroking her pussy.

My cock was gagging for attention and practically bursting through my pyjama bottoms I was so hard, and I would love nothing more than to plunge into her molten pussy, but I had to keep control, for Lucy.

I had zoned out briefly, thinking about what I'd like to do to my sister and when I snapped out of it my pyjama bottoms were around my ankles and she was kneeling between my legs. "Mmmmmm, I've missed this!" She said, taking hold of my cock and gently stroking it.

"No, please don't..." I protested, half-heartedly.

Unsurprisingly she didn't listen, and my cock quickly disappeared into her warm mouth, "Oooohhh, mmmmmm!" I groaned as her soft lips slid up and down my hard shaft.

"Oh, I've missed your cock!" She told me, before taking every last inch into her mouth. I watched as my sister's head bobbed back and forth on my cock, her tongue working its way around my shaft as it slid between her soft lips, her tits were bouncing gently with her movements, damn she was so hot!

This was going to be over far too quickly for my liking, after licking her pussy and her teasing I was almost ready to cum. Sensing how close I was she stopped sucking, "Are you ready?" She asked.

I nodded and she started gently stroking me, "I want you to cover me in cum, just like you used to!" she told me as she purposely shook her boobs for me, enticing me to cover them in incestuous cum.

"Unnnnngggghhh!" I grunted as I started to cum, Kim aimed the first two ropes at her face, the first hitting her between the eyes and the second hitting her mouth and dripping down her chin. The rest she directed onto her big boobs, covering them in sticky cum, dribbling down over her hard nipples.

"Mmmmmm!" She said, gently rubbing the cum into her breasts, "Next time I want that inside me!"

"You know there can't be a next time..." I told her.

"I know there will be, you just can't resist me!" She grinned.

"I can and will!" I told her as I pulled my pyjama bottoms back on.

"You keep thinking that bro. Now you go see juicy and I'll follow you up in a bit." She said, standing up and kissing me on the lips.

I left her putting her dressing gown back on as I walked out of the den and back upstairs. As I walked up I heard the shower was on, so I walked into our room and sat down on the bed, waiting for Lucy to finish and trying to work out what I should say to her - should I not tell her? Or just come clean, at least then my sister wouldn't have anything to blackmail me with. I settled on option 2 and waited with trepidation for my fiancée to return.

***************************

Kim sat and waited for a few minutes, idly fingering her pussy on the den sofa, she brought herself to an orgasm as she pictured her brother's cock sliding into her gaping pussy, before composing herself and standing up. She hadn't tied her dressing gown as she loved the feel of the fresh air drying her brother's cum on her bare breasts.

She left the den and made her way upstairs, as she reached the top she saw Lucy exiting the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, "Hello Juicy!" She grinned.

Lucy looked her up and down, seeing the drying cum on her face and breasts, as her robe flapped uselessly, "Hello slut-in-law, I got your text."

"Great, did you enjoy my little show?" Kim asked.

"You won't win you know, I trust him."

"Well we'll see about that won't we." She smiled.

"Yeah, we will." Lucy replied, and began to walk off, before pausing and turning her head, "Oh, and your chair will need cleaning."

Kim watched Lucy sashay into her room, before entering her own. She kneeled infront of her leather office chair, her tongue lapped at the damp spot on the seat, she smiled to herself as the taste of Lucy's juices washed over the tip of her tongue, this was turning out to be more fun than she thought!

***************************

The door opened and Lucy walked in, wrapped in a towel with her hair still dripping wet, "Morning babe, where have you been?" She asked, unwrapping the towel to reveal her tight naked body and using it to dry her hair.

"Uh, with Kim..." I said, quietly.

"Doing what?" She asked, continuing to dry her hair.

"Well, uh, she made me lick her pussy, and then she, uh, sucked my cock." I admitted as quietly as possible.

"And then you fucked her?" Lucy suggested.

I was amazed by how calm she was being, I had expected her engagement ring to be thrown in my direction by now! "No, I wouldn't do that to you!"

"But you would lick her filthy pussy?"

"She didn't give me a choice, she said she'd scream if I didn't."

"Well she sure screamed when you did!"

"What? You heard?" I asked, concerned.

"No, I saw babes, here..." Lucy told me, as she chucked me her phone from the sideboard, "First text."

I unlocked her phone and went to her texts, the most recent was from my sister, 'Hi Juicy, go to my room and turn on my screen. Hurry, the show's about to start!' My mouth was agape as I tried to process it all, Lucy had watched it all happen, was that good or bad?

Seeing my concerned face Lucy spoke up, "Don't worry babe, you're not in trouble. In fact I'm happier than ever because you didn't fuck her." She told me, before giving me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you Lucy."

"Too babes, but I'm still horny and I want some of what she got..." She told me, as she sat down on the bed with her legs spread wide.

I knelt down between my fiancée's spread legs, 'Mmmmmmmmm' she moaned as my tongue attached itself to her pussy, her hands sliding round to the back of my head, pulling it into her pussy as I speared my tongue inside her damp hole.

Lucy moaned loudly as I alternated between fucking her pussy with my tongue, and lapping at her clit. I felt her hands press more firmly against the back of my head, trying to push my tongue deeper into her pussy as she neared her orgasm.

"Oh shit, ohhhhh fuuucckkkk, yyyesssssss!" She screamed as she came, her juices pouring out onto my tongue as she pushed my face into her pussy so hard I struggled to breath. Finally she released me, and I took a deep breath. "Mmmmmmm, thanks baby, that was sooooo good!" She purred, helping me up onto the bed and kissing me passionately, our tongues intertwined as she tasted her own juices.

We pulled away and Lucy grabbed my hand, "I got really turned on watching you eat your sister earlier... So much so I couldn't help but finger myself to an orgasm whilst I watched." She told me.

"Really? Wow, that's hot! But why are you telling me?" I asked.

"Well, I'm considering letting you play with your sister again. Whilst I watch."

"Are you serious? Are you sure?" I replied, stunned.

"Yeah, I'm serious. No, I'm not sure."

"If you're not sure, why..."

"Because this way I'm in control and I call the shots - but I need you to promise me you'll only go as far as we agree."

"I promise." I told her, squeezing her hand.

"You better!" She said, pushing me down on the bed and kissing me passionately, her bare wet pussy grinding against my hard cock as she turned to nibble on my ear, "Because I love you and I don't want to lose you!" she whispered, then nibbled my ear some more.

"I love you too babe and have no intention of ever doing anything to lose you again."

"Great, now take this..." She said, sliding her pussy up and down my hard cock, "and entice the slut back here. I want you to tease her until she's begging for it."

"Yes ma'am!" I grinned, as my sexy fiancée rolled off me, I ogled her tight body as I walked out towards my sister's room.

***************************

I knocked on my sister's bedroom door, a moment or two later the door opened, she was stood there with wet hair and a towel wrapped tightly around her body. "Hey bro, finished making Juicy scream?"

"For now, yeah. She was so horny after your little cam show."

"So what's up - Juicy need more help satisfying you?" She asked, her hand dropping to fondle the obvious erection in my pyjama bottoms.

"You think you're still up to it?"

"Has Juicy let you off the leash?" She grinned, "Well why don't you come in and find out?" She said, still fondling my cock.

"If you want that then you've got to come with me sis..."

"I want. Let's go." She said, following me as I turned and went back to my room. We walked in and found Lucy sat naked on the bed, "Mmmmm, hello Juicy!" Kim said.

Lucy stood up, "Hello again slut-in-law." She responded, before tugging out the tucked in corner of Kim's towel, leaving her completely naked as well, Lucy turned to shut the door, turning back straight into Kim's naked body, my cock twitched as I saw the two girls bodies just, ever so barely touch, Kim's nipples grazing Lucy's skin, just under her pert breasts.

"So then Juicy, what's the deal?" Kim asked breathily.

"Your fingers, my pussy." Lucy whispered into her ear, nibbling on it for good measure. "The rest is up to your brother."

Kim turned round, her attention moving to me as she sauntered over, naked. Pressing her body against mine, her soft breasts crushing into my chest as her pussy pressed against my still clothed cock, "Where do you want me?" She asked, for all her bravado I could still hear a slight twinge of desperation in her voice, I knew she already needed me.

"On the bed." I told her.

"Doggy or back?" She asked as her hands slid down my body, taking my pyjama bottoms with them.

"On your back." I said, before I watched my cock slide into her mouth for the second time that day, she bobbed back and forth twice before letting it drop from her mouth, dripping in saliva.

"Fuck me now!" She pleaded, as she climbed onto the bed, lying back with her legs spread wide, her sodden pussy inviting me to come plunder it. I watched as Lucy came and sat on the edge of the bed, Kim's right hand moved onto her leg, stroking up it and up to her breast, before sliding back down to her pussy, 'Oooooh' Lucy groaned as my sister's fingers sunk inside her wet channel.

I climbed onto the bed between my sister's spread legs, I could see the wetness already glistening on her shaved pussy, I had no idea how I was going to keep myself from just fucking her senseless. I looked over at Lucy, the pleasure already etched on her face as Kim's fingers slid between her legs.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Kim moaned as I licked the wetness from her pussy, then moved up to suck on her amazing breasts, "Oooooh, that's good - but I want your big cock bro!"

"Patience dear sister, you'll get what's coming to you!" I told her, as my tongue returned to lapping at her pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm!" She moaned as my tongue danced over her slit and clit until I was satisfied I had brought her close to cumming, 'Now for the difficult part!' I thought to myself as I pulled my face from her pussy.

I looked back at Lucy, she smiled at me and mouthed 'Tease her good babe.' as she pinched her own nipples whilst Kim's fingers, glistening with Lucy's juices, continued to work over her pussy.

I took my cock in my hand, slapping it against Kim's pussy a few times, then sliding it around the outside of her wet lips.

"What's the matter, forgotten the way in?" Kim grinned.

"Maybe I have, let's see if I can find it again..." I said, sliding my cock up and down her slick pussy, splaying her lips open, until I settled on her hole, I pressed a little so she could feel the pressure, but not enough that I would slide in.

"Yessssss, that's it!" She hissed, "Do it, do it do it!" She begged.

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Slam your cock into me, fuck me hard, make me scream, fill me up, use me, please!!!" She begged.

"Mmmmmm, not yet..." I said, sliding my cock back up her pussy and rubbing it over her clit.

"Noooooooo, you cunt!" She moaned in dismay. I looked up at Lucy, she was grinning widely as she watched me exert total control over my sister, whilst Kim's fingers continued to pleasure her.

I continued to rub my cock over her clit, as her naked body writhed closer to orgasm below me, "Mmmmmmm, I'm soooo close, please give me cock, I'm begging you!" she groaned.

I was desperate to stuff her full of cock and feel her sodden pussy clutch it tight as she came. I looked up at Lucy for permission, her eyes were shut as she neared her own orgasm. I slid my cock back down to my sister's gaping hole, pressing a little so she could feel it.

"Yesssss!" She hissed, "Do it, make me cum!"

I looked back to Lucy, she was panting, eyes closed as she toyed with her own nipples. 'I could slide it into her right now and she'd never know...' I thought to myself, but I promised her I'd go no further than we agreed - I cursed myself for never actually agreeing how far I could go.

I slid my cock back up her slit, once again rubbing it over her engorged clit. "Noooooooooo!" She gasped, her body writhing underneath me as she remained on the brink of orgasm. Lucy still had her eyes shut, her face giving away the fact that she too was on the brink of cumming - what the hell was I going to do?

I slid my cock back down to her wet hole, "Please, make me cum!" Kim begged as she felt the pressure on her entrance.

Finally, I made my decision - I plunged three fingers deep into my sister's pussy, she screamed in pleasure as she came instantly, her sodden pussy clutching my digits inside her as her orgasm washed over her in waves. I looked up to see Lucy coming as well now, her head snapped back as she panted through the waves of pleasure.

"Fuck me now?" Kim pleaded, desperately.

"Sorry sis, I can't..." I told her.

"Thanks for the orgasm slut-in-law!" Lucy grinned, as she slid her pussy from Kim's hand.

Kim stood up, "I will get what I want you know!" she told us, before walking out, naked and horny, back to her room.

"How was that for you?" Lucy asked.

"Difficult, you?"

"Very enjoyable!" She grinned, "So you didn't put your cock in her once?"

"Nope, not once."

"Thank you babe - I love you so much!"

"I love you too Lucy."

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers
12