Summer Heat

Story Info
Twins discover lust in the middle of the night.
2.4k words
3.98
257.1k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters and events in this story are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. The work has been written for entertainment only, and is not meant to promote or endorse criminal acts of any kind.

*

It all began with our parent's messy divorce. I was eighteen at the time and Jane, being my fraternal twin, was the same age. After the division of assets our mom was left with little money, and the only thing she could afford in the way of a home was a dingy and cramped two bedroom apartment in a seedy non-descript suburb.

Jane and I were forced to share one tiny bedroom. Neither of us was happy about it - we fought like most brothers and sisters, and both of us wanted our own space. But neither of us could afford to move out, so what could we do? Circumstances being what they were we had no choice but to cope as best we could.

The incident happened about a month after we had moved in. It was the middle of summer, and the night was hot and sultry, making it difficult to sleep. It was that and the soft sound of moaning that woke me.

Now, any other person would probably have figured out what was going on and just lay there pretending to be asleep. Not thick headed me. I had to look. I swung half my body over the top bunk to look at Jane, who occupied the lower bed.

The room wasn't completely dark. The street lamp cast its light through the thin curtains of our bedroom window. My sister was sprawled completely naked on the bunk. Her nightdress lay in a crumpled heap on the floor. Jane's eyes were closed. Her legs were spread wide and her finger was tracing slow circles around her clit. I could see it glistening in the dim light, nestled between the wet and gaping lips of her shaven cunt.

Jane's other hand was busy squeezing one of her small but firm breasts. Her nipples were large and hard, distended with the excitement of her masturbation to the size of thimbles. Her breath was coming in short gasps and her hips slowly undulated as she began to slide her fingers in and out of her dripping slit.

Needless to say I was stunned by what I saw, so much so that I literally fell out of bed. Fortunately, I managed to hit the floor feet first. Unfortunately, Jane's eyes snapped open at the noise. From the guilty look on my face she instantly knew that I had seen her fingering herself.

It was bad enough being shoved together in these cramped conditions. But this was the final straw. Jane has quite a temper. She flew at me in a silent rage. We grappled; fell to the floor wrestling madly. It was virtually a noiseless battle. Neither one of us wanted to disturb mom and then endure the indignity of explaining what all the fuss was about.

I was on top of Jane. I could feel her naked breasts pressing against my bare chest as I pinned her petite body with my weight. By now I had a raging erection. She is a pretty blond and the sight of her masturbating, combined with the squirming of our bodies as we slid against each other was more than enough to stiffen any man.

My cock slipped out of my boxers as we fought. It slid into her. The sensation was explosive. The feeling of her warm wetness swallowing my manhood made me lose all self-control. My blood felt like it was on fire and my heart was beating like a drum being pounded by a madman. I literally tore my pants off. My hips began to pump furiously. My prick slammed in and out of Jane like the piston of a racing car engine at full throttle.

At first she fought, then gave in to pleasure. By this stage both of us were beyond caring that we were brother and sister. Jane's fingernails dug into my back. She drew up her knees as I pummeled her cunt for all I was worth and laved her swollen nipples with my tongue. Then her body arched and she grunted as a shuddering orgasm sent waves of pleasure shooting through her.

"Please Jack," she gasped. "Don't cum in me. I ... I don't want to get pregnant."

There must have been some sanity left to me, for my sister's words penetrated my passion crazed brain. I rolled off her and sprawled on the floor, breathing hard, my dick standing up in the air like a flag pole.

I lay staring at the ceiling, wondering what the hell was going to happen next. I had nightmare visions of the cops rolling through the door like spilt oranges and dragging me off to prison. It was a very scary thought. Maybe if I groveled enough Jane would keep quiet.

"My God, you're big."

I turned and looked at Jane. I swear her eyes were as large as saucers. She was staring at my prick, which was still pretty stiff as I hadn't cum yet. At seven inches I reckoned she was right. All I could manage by way of response was a belated "um." Her reaction to what had happened wasn't at all what I had expected.

She bent forward and cupped my balls in the palm of her hand and began to gently play with them. I was too stunned to object. I guess all normal relations that exist between brother and sister had ended when I'd fucked her like a sex mad rabbit overdosed on Viagra, and made her feel as is a stick of dynamite had exploded in her cunt.

My manhood was rock hard in seconds. Jane giggled at the sight of my waving shaft. She bent lower and sucked my nuts into her mouth, massaging them with her lips and tongue while stroking the head of my cock with her fingers.

I gasped with pleasure. Before this the nearest I'd come to anything like sex (and considering my age at the time I feel like a real loser admitting this) was fondling my ex-girlfriend's tits. Then, when Jane turned her attention to my prick I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I watched in fascination as she slipped it into her mouth, and began to slowly caress the swollen head with her lips and tongue as her other hand played with my balls.

Jane's pace increased. Her head began to bob up and down with increasing speed. Faster and faster she went, swallowing more of my cock with each speeding stroke. As she sucked me she began fingering herself, which added to the excitement.

I could feel myself on the verge of orgasm. I grabbed Jane's head, and pulled her on to me. My hips bucked, thrusting my prick deep into her throat. My balls exploded and I groaned as I sent a jet of cum gushing into her belly. Jane swallowed my entire spurting load without complaint. She held my cock in her mouth until I'd finished, then sat on her bunk and spread her generous cunt lips so wide I could see deep into her gash.

"How about returning the favor," she said with a grin.

"Sure," I replied, eyes fixed hungrily on her pulsing hole. "But tell me, where did you learn to suck cock like that? I would never have guessed you were that experienced."

Jane laughed as she pulled me down onto her dripping snatch. "Until a few moments ago I was still a virgin. Hard to believe, isn't it? One of my girlfriends has a collection of porno movies. I watched several out of curiosity. I guess I'm a fast learner."

"Damn right you are," I mumbled as I began to probe Jane's gash with my tongue. I'd heard about oral sex, but wasn't experienced. Naturally I was a little clumsy at first, but quickly picked things up. Sis knew what she liked and had no hesitation about telling me how to pleasure her.

I began kissing her swollen clit, slowly sucking it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. Jane moaned in pleasure. She played with her nipples as her head rolled from side to side. Her body arched as I slid my fingers into the warm velvety wetness of her cunt. Her breath came in ragged gasps.

"Fuck me, Jack" she groaned. "Shove all your fingers deep into my cunt."

I needed no further urging. My fingers slid into Jane, stretching her wide as I shoved my hand in up to my wrist. She moaned deeply, but whether it was from pleasure or pain I couldn't tell -- I was too busy rubbing her clit with my other fingers. Her hips began to undulate, slowly at first and then with increasing rapidity as my hand explored the depths of her cunt. Suddenly, her whole body jerked and she uttered a gasping cry as she was wracked by an explosive orgasm.

I slowly withdrew my hand, and Jane swung her legs onto the bunk and sprawled face down upon it. Her eyes were closed, and there was a silly grin on her face that would have done the Cheshire cat proud.

"Oh, Jack", she sighed. "That was really good."

"And when I'm bad I'm even better", I replied, borrowing a witty line from an old Mae West movie I'd seen. My eyes rover over the naked body of my sister, and the sight of her shapely buttocks again stirred my prick to the stiffness of a crowbar. I decided to be very bad and find out what it would be like to fuck her arse and pry it open with my cock.

I climbed onto the bed and wiped Jane's cunt juice off my hand and onto my prick, lubricating the shaft. I pulled my sister onto her knees, spread the cheeks of her butt and pressed my raging cock against her tight little asshole.

When Jane realized what I was going to do she began to struggle, forcing me to pin her down with a full Nelson wrestling hold. At that moment I had cast off all restraints and sense of morality. After what I'd already done to my sister it seemed that if I was in danger of being hung for stealing a lamb, then I might as well steal a fucking sheep.

"Jack ... Please," she gasped as I forced the head of my dick into her. "Oh, God...it hurts."

"Don't tense up," I warned her. "Didn't the girls in that porno movie take it up the arse?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Then you can do it too, sis. Just relax and let me fuck you."

I slid another inch of my tool into Jane and felt her quiver; then another inch and another until my balls were pressed hard up against her butt. Sis was no longer attempting to resist my invading cock. I guess her surrender was due to the realization that she was utterly helpless.

To say that I was incredibly horny would be an understatement. It was a powerful feeling -- holding my sister down and thrusting my shaft into her. Before I'd been rather passive, doing what she wanted me to do. Now, I wanted to exert my manliness, and I was enjoying every moment of it.

Jane moaned as I began to slowly pump my dick in and out of her hole. She was incredibly tight, and I knew I had to pace myself to make sure I didn't climax too soon. I'd given her about three thrusts of my cock when my eyes fell upon the small lava lamp on her bed head. It gave me an idea. I freed one hand, still pinning her with a half Nelson, grabbed the lamp and thrust it into her cunt. Sis gasped as the thickness of the lamp slid into her gash.

"Oh ... Oooh ", she softly cried as I began fucking her arse and pussy. After a few more thrusts I noticed that she was breathing fast and heavy, and that the lamp had become slick with cunt juice. I increased the speed of my thrusts, knowing that she must be very close to coming.

"Don't stop", she gasped, confirming my suspicions. "Oh, God... oh, fuck!"

Her body convulsed as if I had shoved a cattle prod up her arse and cunt, and I had to clamp my hand over her mouth to stifle her scream, which would have certainly woken mom, not to mention the rest of the neighbourhood as well. I swear a quarter of a cup of cunt juice must have spurted out of her slit and sprayed onto the sheets when she climaxed.

I slammed my cock into her a final time. My balls burst like a dam and flooded her arse with cum. We both collapsed on the bunk, completely spent.

"You're right", said Jane, breathlessly. "You are definitely better when you're bad."

**********

I'm in my twenties now. I've got a good job and an apartment of my own. Jane is living with me and our sex life is great. When I forced my prick up her arse it made her realise she enjoys being dominated. Sis likes it when I make her strip. I then bind her hands behind her back, shove a vibrator up her slit and arsehole, and tie the toys in place. Then I force her to her knees and make her suck my cock. Her cunt juices are really flowing at this stage and she usually climaxes before I do. Then I usually finish her off by fucking all her holes until she lies exhausted on the bed with cum dripping out of every orifice. This is just one of the many things I do to her.

But of course everything has its price. We can never have children because the offspring of incestuous relationships have a greater chance of birth defects, and neither of us wants to bring a handicapped child into the world. Adoption, of course, is also out of the question.

Nor can either of us form satisfactory relationships with other partners. God knows we've tried. I guess the intensity of that summer night ruined this possibility for both of us. I suppose if there is any moral lesson to be learned from this story it's simply this: If you want to fuck make sure you don't do it with your sister.