Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered briefly how many girls he had been with but him nibbling on her nipple blew that thought away. No one had ever done that to her nipple before. She moaned softly and arched her back. He tried to swallow her whole breast and got two thirds of it in his mouth as his tongue went wild over its surface. Sue moaned again as a shiver ran up and down her back.

Then his mouth was gone from that breast with a slurping sound and he as licking and kissing the other one. Sue gave herself over to the feelings as he licked and then sucked on her nipple. When he nibbled her nipple, she tried to arch up and moaned loudly as heat shot straight to her pulsing sex.

His lips and tongue moving slowly down across her lower ribs and stomach made her whimper and squirm. His tongue in her belly button made her gasp softly, that usually tickled but not this time. It seemed as though it was directly attached to her sex when the tip of his tongue probed the very bottom.

Her cleanly shaven mound was next and he licked every inch of it with his hot wet tongue. She expected the same on her equally bare outer lips but instead he took a lick from as far down as he could reach, straight up her slit and over her clit. She grabbed a handful of bedspread with each hand as she gasped loudly and tried to sit up. She was suddenly right on the ragged edge of coming.

Sitting up was out of the question as he put a hand under each of her knees and lifted them high and wide. Then his tongue was on her tailbone and moving up the crease of her ass. It moved across her anus, across the opening to her sex, up her slit, and across her clit. That's all she wrote as Sue went up in flames and exploding fireworks.

He took three more licks the same way before she could get her hands to move far enough to push at his head. Her body was on overload. He stopped licking but stabbed his tongue as deep as it would go in her drenched sex. That pushed her over the edge even more as he swirled his long thick feeling tongue around and round.

*****

Sue groaned and opened her eyes. She was curled up on her side. There was a warm body curled up behind her and an arm across her waist, the hand cupping her left breast. Her mind was a swirling fog of endorphins. She felt floaty and slightly detached. Her orgasm had seemed endless and kept going higher and higher. She had never had one like that before.

The hand squeezed her breast lightly and Gary asked, "How are you doing? You seemed out of it there for a while."

Sue giggled and then whimpered softly. "Who... taught you... to make love to a woman?"

"Uh, no one actually. Most of what I know, I learned from reading, porn, and the Internet."

With a soft groan, Sue shook her head. "Just how much experience do you have?"

"Uh, other than a few kisses and a little petting, not much," the young man behind her confessed.

Sue groaned and shivered, "I was afraid you were going to say that."

"Uh, did I do something wrong?"

Sue giggled again and shook her head. "Not no, but hell no," she said emphatically. "But there is one lesson you didn't get. Or maybe there was one lesson I didn't get, I'm not sure at the moment."

"I don't understand?"

Sue laughed and then sighed deeply. "You just blew my mind more than it has ever been blown. I always thought there was a point that I had to stop but we went way past that and then some."

"Uh, is that a bad thing?"

"Yes and no. Well, maybe not... I don't know. I'm still floating around on the afterglow of a monster orgasm. One bigger than any I've ever even considered as possible. That is a good thing."

Gary chuckled. "You seem more confuses than I am."

"That is very, very possible. I've got years of experience on you but I'm having to rethink a few things... a lot of things."

There were a few minutes of silence until Sue said, "You just keep doing it your way until I tell you otherwise or I wake up dead."

"Wake up dead?" Gary said quickly with concern heavy in his voice.

"A figure of speech, or so I hope," Sue whispered. "An orgasm that big can be scary is all I'm really saying. One that long and drawn out is even scarier. They feel wonderful and all but at the time..."

There was another long silence and then Gary said, "I think I know what you're saying. When you pushed my head away, I should have stopped."

"That is what I had intended for you to do at the time but now I see things a little differently. You pushed my limits to the maximum and then some. That is one of the reasons I didn't slap your head again. If you had attacked my clit on the other hand, I would have. It would have been far to sensitive to touch."

"What other reason kept you from slapping my head?"

Sue giggled and whispered, "I was so far out of it, I couldn't have made my hand work if I had wanted to."

"Then I did good?"

"Excellent and then some."

Gary hugged her tightly with his one hand and kissed her neck and shoulder gently. Sue shivered as she felt the head of his hard dick press against the lower crease of her ass. If his tongue and lips had blown her away so hard, what was it going to be like when he made full love to her? She whimpered at the thought and then groaned as her ass wiggled against that large hot head.

"I think I'll need to be on top when we continue," she whispered more to herself than him.

Gary raised his head and said, "That's fine with me."

Sue smiled and then chuckled. "I'm sure it is," she whispered and then added, "I'm going to take a nap first."

Gary kissed her shoulder and replied, "Only if I can sleep here behind you."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Sue whispered as she snuggled back tighter to him.

*****

Sometime later that night, Sue woke up to find she was on her stomach with her head on Gary's shoulder. He was flat on his back, his arm around her, his hand on her hip. Her arm was across his chest and there was a light quilt over both of them. He must have covered them because she didn't remember a thing after they stopped talking.

Her hand and arm moved slowly down his body until her hand touched his manhood. It felt semi hard and laid at an angle across his hip. He mumbled in his sleep as she explored it with her fingers. It also grew harder. By the time she wrapped her fingers around it, it was pointed straight up along his body and rock solid. He had moaned a few times but didn't move.

Mattie shivered and removed her hand. She eased the covers back and moved his hand off her hip. She suddenly had the urge to pee so she rolled over and got off the bed. Her wet clothes were still on the floor, Gary's in a pile a short ways away. She smiled as she sat down on the toilet. It took her a moment to start peeing and then she thought she wouldn't stop.

After patting herself dry, she picked up her t-shirt and wrung it out over the tub. She hung it over the shower rod and wrung out her shorts. She hung those up. With a used towel she mopped up the water from the tile floor. With a smile, she hung that up and flushed the commode. She left his clothes where they had fallen.

As she entered the bedroom, the bedside lamp was on and Gary was grinning at her, his dick held straight up in the air. She stopped next to the bed, laughed, and shook her head. "Now who's the one in a hurry? It might work that way in a porn film but not in real life. Real life runs a little slower and takes a little warm up time."

Gary lowered his dick and sighed. "There is always something new to learn."

Sue crawled onto the bed and leaned over to lick his shaft from the base to the head. Gary groaned softly at the feel of her hot wet tongue. Sue smiled up at him. "See, some lessons are much better than others."

"Is that what my tongue feels like on your pussy?"

"Probably, unless you're on my clit then it feels something like this," she said as she bent over and tickled the grove at the base of his circumcised head. His hips jerked and his dick jumped.

Before he could say anything, Sue asked, "How does the head of your dick feel after an orgasm? Is it real sensitive?"

"Uh yeah," he said and then grinned. "Like your clit would get."

Sue grinned and licked his shaft again. "Now you're getting the idea," she said as she sat up and then straddled his hips. Slowly she sat down with his dick directly under her sex. "Now for a new lesson," she said as she rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her slit along his shaft.

She leaned forward as she rocked and then she leaned back the next time. Her clit rubbed his shaft on one and she took a hissing breath, the next time her opening moved along his shaft. The next time she leaned forward, his shaft was slicker feeling under her clit. "I'm teasing us both as well as getting your shaft all slippery," she whispered after a few more times up and down the length of his dick.

He nodded and lifted his hips a little. Sue shivered hard as her clit rubbed even more firmly against his shaft. She put her hands on his stomach and said, "Whoa, just lay there and relax. Let me take it at my own sweet time."

Gary nodded and then groaned as Sue moved up slightly so her slit and clit rubbed the underside of his dick head. "Rub my clit too hard and it will get too sensitive too quickly." She rubbed his head several more times and then moved back.

He was chewing on his bottom lip by the time she did. "I could probably come with you doing that," he whispered a moment later.

Sue grinned and nodded. "So could I and probably even quicker than you."

"I...uh... I'm not sure that last part is true," he said.

Sue frowned and then asked, "How fast will you come when we do get around to... uh... making love?"

"I don't know but both times in the past it has been rather quickly. Too quick or so I was told by one young lady."

Sue stopped moving her hips and looked down at him for a moment. Then she came up on her knees and looked down at his dick. She shivered and said, "There is a way of curing that," she whispered.

"Huh?" He said and then grinned as she licked her lips.

She backed up toward his feet and asked, "How fast does it get hard again?"

"It doesn't take long," he whispered as she lay down between his legs.

She lifted his dick up and then pulled it toward her face. Gary groaned before she even touched him with her mouth or tongue. "I have an idea this won't take long either," she whispered and then licked the big spongy head. Gary gasped softly and flexed his hips.

When she sucked on the head and swirled her tongue around it, he groaned softly and lifted his hips. Sue had never been much for blowjobs but this one appealed to her in several ways. His reactions being the main one. She sucked more of his shaft into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue. He groaned louder and his hips quivered.

At that point, Sue heard herself moaning around his dick as she started to bob her head and really suck on his dick. Suddenly, she wanted the young man to come in her mouth more than anything else in the world. She worked over his dick with wild abandon, taking far more of it in than she ever thought possible.

Some little time later and somewhere in the back of her mind she realized she was coming and so was he. She swallowed several times and came all the harder. There was a first time for everything and right now there were two of them going on. She had never swallowed before and she had never came while giving a blowjob.

*****

Sue was still lying between Gary's legs. She had his semi hard dick in one hand and the head still in her mouth. She would whimper softly and suck on it like a pacifier. Then she would just hold it in her mouth for a minute or so. She did not want to let go of it.

Gary had a hand on the side of her head and stroked it gently. Ever so often, he would sigh contentedly. When she sucked on the head, his hips would quiver. How long they lay this way, neither was sure or cared.

Finally, Gary whispered, "Wow!"

Sue giggled around the head of his dick and then sucked on it as she swirled her tongue around. Gary's hand pushed gently at her head. With a sigh of contentment of her own, Sue popped the head out of her mouth and looked up toward Gary's face.

He saw her looking and smiled broadly. "I may never move again," he whispered softly.

Sue grinned at him and shook her head. "Now you know how I felt earlier, after you got through eating me."

He nodded and sighed. "Oh yeah."

"This isn't your first time, is it?" Sue asked suddenly.

"Uh, no. There was one other time but she was in a hurry to... uh... make love as you put it. The same one that complained I was too quick."

"The silly girl," Sue whispered and then laughed as she though how that might have also applied to her and blowjobs earlier.

Gary gave her a funny look when she laughed. Sue smiled at him and whispered, "You shouldn't be too quick now."

"I have a feeling you're right." He replied with a big smile.

Sue looked at his dick and then licked the slowly hardening shaft. It twitched and got even harder. She licked the shaft several more times but avoided the head. Several more licks and she lifted his shaft away from his belly. It was as hard as it had been earlier, before she took the stuffing out of it.

"As good as new," she whispered as she got to her knees and moved up along his body. Her legs were spread wide by his hips as she positioned herself over his manhood. She rubbed the head over and around her slippery wet opening and Gary took a hissing breath.

As she centered it up and added weight to it, she was the one with the hissing breath. The head slowly entered and they both made soft whimpering sounds. She paused with the head just inside, her eyes closed. He was much bigger than her ex. He was bigger than anything she had ever tried.

Gary's hands on her thighs opened her eyes. She smiled at him and added more weight to their connection. The head moved deeper and she groaned softly as it rubbed something inside deliciously. She had never felt that before. She lifted her hips slightly and bounced in that spot. She groaned again as she rubbed the spot. Her g-spot, she realized.

Slowly over a period of time more of his dick entered her. She felt full and stretched but it was getting easier as she grew wetter and slipperier. She had not reached his hips with her ass yet, when she lifted up almost all the way off and dropped down again. The sensations from inside her sex almost took her breath away and Gary groaned loudly.

She sat very still and took several deep breaths. Her eyes opened and she saw Gary looking at her. She grinned and whispered, "You're bigger than anyone I've ever tried before."

He took a deep breath and blew it out noisily. "And you are tighter than either of those younger girls were. I'm glad you did what you did before hand or I would have already came, big time."

Sue grinned as she lifted her hips and dropped back down sharply. The second time she did the same she gasped as her ass touched his hips. She sat there with a wide-eyed look on her face as she rolled her hips around in tight circles. His whole dick was inside her. She had expected some pain maybe or that she couldn't get it all in but...

Gary's hands on her hips lifted her up and then she was fucking him for all she was worth. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened in a silent yell as she bounced up and down on his dick. It was rubbing her insides so deliciously and she was having small sharp orgasms on every other stroke. They were strung together like beads on a string and building in intensity.

Gary stayed still until his hips suddenly moved upward sharply and he let out a long drawn out groan as he painted her insides with shot after shot of cum. Sue did yell now as she shortened the movement of her hips and speed up. Her own orgasm was looming large and about to crash down on her.

When it did, she was speechless and breathless. She ended up just sitting on his hips rubbing her clit frantically on his pelvic bone. The orgasm just rolled on and on as it consumed her mind, body, and soul.

*****

Sue woke slowly. Her mind and body were so relaxed that there should be a law against it. Gary's face swam before her minds eye and then his dick did the same. Her eyes popped open and she looked around her bedroom. She was alone on the bed, covered with a quilt. She looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was a little after 10 AM.

Something about insurance floated through her brain and then she remembered the adjuster was supposed to be there this morning early. She tossed back the covers and tried to sit up. Muscles in her stomach, thighs, and lower back protested as she did. Then she grinned as she remembered all the details of riding Gary's dick.

She swung her legs off the side of the bed and stood up slowly. Other than some sore muscles she seemed fine. Then she wiggled her hips from side to side and grimaced. They had made quite the mess. The mess seemed to get bigger as she walked toward the bedroom door. It was closed.

Opening the door a little ways, she looked down the hall. There was a scraping sound coming from somewhere toward the living room. Her robe was in the bathroom, she remembered. With a deep breath for courage, she hurried out the door, and down the hall to the bathroom.

With the door shut, she found her robe on the back of it. As she put it on, she noticed her t-shirt, shorts, and the towel were gone from the shower rod. Had Gary gotten a shower before he left? The burning question though was who and what as going on in the living room. With a deep breath she opened the bathroom door.

Gary was in the living room running a large squeegee looking thing cross the wet carpet, pushing the water toward the open sliding glass door. "Good morning." she said when he didn't look her way.

"Good morning," he replied with a big grin as he looked at her.

"You're either up early or I slept late," she said with a grin as big as his.

"The insurance guy was here a little after nine and woke me up."

Sue's eyes got wide and he chuckled. "I quickly got dressed and let him in. I told him you were still sleeping but I could show him the damages. I think he assumed I lived here."

"I didn't hear a thing. Someone knocked me out."

Gary chuckled again. "I think you did that to yourself, if I remember correctly."

A crooked smile came to Sue's face as she smiled. She wiggled her hips from side to side and shivered. "I didn't make all of this mess by myself."

Gary blushed lightly and whispered, "No, you sure didn't."

Sue giggled and blushed also. "I feel... I haven't felt like this since I was a teenager."

"It is kind of strange," Gary said thoughtfully and then walked over to where Sue was standing. He leaned the squeegee against the wall and kissed her lightly on the lips. With her in the doorway and him standing in the sunken living room, they were almost face-to-face.

Sue reached up and put her arms around his neck. The kiss went up in intensity quickly. When his hands slipped under her robe and caressed her sides, back, and butt, she moaned and stepped back. "I... uh... need a shower and some coffee."

"I've had my shower," Gary said as he smiled at her, his eyes roaming over the open front of the robe.

Sue felt herself blush as she slowly closed the robe. The look on his face was loving and appreciative, not lustful.

"There are some papers for you from the insurance guy on the kitchen counter. Estimates and prices for carpet, padding, redoing the couch and chairs. Stuff like that. He said to get several estimates to see if they match his and give him a call."

Sue nodded and turned to walk over to the counter. After a couple of steps, she turned back around. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You are more than welcome."

Sue grinned and shook her head. "Have you been home this morning? I wouldn't want your parents worrying about you."