Summer Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe tomorrow." Donna answered as Katherine went to her car.

"That will be nice. Want some coffee?" Shelby asked getting another quick kiss.

"I drink it all day at work." Donna said, "Tomorrow sound good to you?"

"Sounds good to me." Jason quipped as he finished the left headlamp. The girls laughed.

"Yes, it sounds great." Shelby said with a grin.

"How much do I owe you?" Donna asked.

"Twenty bucks for the lamps." Jason said with the receipt in his hand.

"How much for labor?"

"Nothing." Jason protested. "We take care of our friends."

"Are we friends?" Donna asked with a sarcastic tone.

Shelby gritted her teeth wondering what Jason would say.

Jason heard a little bit of 'Bitch Donna' coming through. He took a breath as he checked her oil. "You are Shelby's best friend. That makes you extended family." Jason handed Donna the receipt. "Maybe we will be friends one day. You need an oil change."

Shelby breathed easy. 'He's doing great', she thought.

Donna retrieved two twenty-dollar bills from her purse and handed them to Jason. He stuck one in his pocket and the other he held right in front of Donna's nose. "Please, don't fucking piss me off." Jason said with a stern look directly into Donna's blue eyes.

"OK. I've got to get to work." She took the bill with a nervous smile and turned and kissed Shelby goodbye. She had to walk back in front of Jason to get to the driver's door of her car.

"Where's mine." Jason asked when she got right in front him in a much lighter tone.

Donna looked startled, then smiled. She blushed heavily then gave Jason a quick peck on the cheek and recoiled away from him as fast as she could. She nervously laughed and climbed into her car.

"Try the lights." Jason exclaimed.

She cranked the car then turned on the lights. Both shone brightly. Jason gave her a "thumbs up". She backed up the driveway waving to Shelby. She was still blushing deeply.

"You made her uncomfortable." Shelby scolded.

"Good. Was I nice about it?"

"Yes. I guess you were." Shelby answered and headed back to the house.

Jason put away the tools he had out, tossed away the old lamps and followed her.

...

Entering the basement apartment, Shelby was out of sight somewhere. The encounter with Donna was replaying in his head. Jason hoped that his sister was OK with the way he acted. 'Maybe she is an OK girl' he thought. Anything for that dwarf I live with. He crossed the great room to the kitchenette and poured some coffee into his "Macon Whoopie" mug. Ordinarily dirty underwear on the counter would be gross as hell, but Jason smiled when he saw Shelby's panties beside the coffee maker. He sipped some coffee the picked up the garment. A quick inspection revealed a wet crotch and the intoxicating aroma of her fragrant cunt. Jason held the crotch of the panties and slowly inhaled. The fragrance seemed to bounce off the back of his skull and excite every cell of his body. He took his coffee and the panties and went to look for his half-sister.

He looked into Shelby's bedroom. All of her lamps were on. She was on top of the covers on the bed, totally nude and quietly masturbating. "You lost something." Jason said holding the panties up on one finger. Shelby cracked open her eyes just long enough to see them. She never broke rhythm, gently massaging her labia. Jason walked over to the bed and spoke to her softly. "Kissing Donna in front of me and mom got you horny, didn't it? Oh, what we did yesterday and how you want to taste Donna. You haven't slept with her in weeks. I bet she's beautiful with her clothes off. Those long legs wrapped around you."

Jason's coaxing actually helped her into her first little mini-gasm. Shelby trembled all over. Her small breasts jiggled, and she paused her rubbing for a minute. She looked up at Jason, still silent, she looked up at the hard cock he had taken out and was slowly stroking. She wouldn't tell Jason what she really had on her mind. Shelby had awakened that morning from a long and realistic dream that she, Donna and Jason were all in a beautiful romantic threesome, loving and kissing openly. Being outside with everyone this morning had brought it all back.

Jason was surprised at how fast his cock had jumped to full hard. Now that he could openly take it out in front of Shelby, he was relaxed and horny. He reached down and gently caressed her tits. He watched her rubbing herself, knowing he was watching.

Shelby finally broke her silence, "Jase, fuck me. Fuck me, please. I need it right now." She sat up and turned over onto her knees. She backed up to her standing brother. He aimed his hard dick at her wet pussy and pushed inside in one smooth slow thrust. "Aaaah! Oooh! Fuck yes. Do me, do me, Jase."

Jason needed little encouragement. He started slowly and withdrawing completely a few times. Then he settled into a steady pounding pace. He felt Shelby's body contract in another mini-gasm then push back wanting all he could give. His cock was stabbing the deepest part of her cunt. He began to feel the tail of her IUD tickling the head of his cock. Shelby reached down and rubbed her clit. Her finger tips were touching Jason's nuts as he fucked. The added stimulation of her touching his balls and the tickle on his glans was too much for the young man. The back of his head went numb then he shot his load into her hot little pussy.

When his flagging penis fell from her pussy, Shelby rolled over onto her back. She spread with her knees pulled up high. Jason watched as she pushed out two big globs of his semen. "Now Jason, my brother. I have had many fantasies of you. I have a big orgasm at the end of them. I still need a big cum. You haven't finished, lover." Shelby smiled.

Jason chuckled, "OK, Shell. It was feeling so good I couldn't help but to cum." He eased down onto his knees and began kissing around her pussy.

"I'm still rolling pretty good, bro. Just dive right in there." She said with a soft laugh.

Jason did as he was told. He began aggressively licking and sucking away on her girl junk. He sucked his soapy tasting cum out of her, he tasted her and smelled that wonderful smell of hers. As she began to roll and buck her hips, Jason scrubbed his face on her hot pussy. Finally, Shelby burst into an orgasm so violent that is was all he could do to hang on. Jason didn't completely stop but slowed. When he flicked his tongue across her clit again, Shelby went rigid and slammed shut her thighs, clamping his head.

"Stop, stop you jackass!" They both laughed softly. "You did it, you did it good."

Jason stood up, between her legs showing her that his cock had gotten hard again.

"You're kidding, right?" She said. They both snickered. He climbed onto her and entered her. They giggled, and he began a quick series of thrusts. "OK, Studly Mann, we are out of time. Silly ass."

He pulled out a stood up, shaking his dick at her, smiling.

The sibling lovers showered together. They washed each other with care and love. "You know we've got a big problem, don't you?" Shelby asked and kissed him.

"What's that, are you falling in love with me? I know I'm wonderful." Jason joked.

"Oh, fuck no jackass. The problem is that this is the best sex I've ever had, by far."

Ch 4 An invitation and lesbian love.

12