Summer Heat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't blame him. You have a beautiful body, baby." Donna said.

"He said I look really hot. I teased him for it. He shut up. He really made me feel good." Shelby went back to hanging clothing.

Donna had stripped down to panties and one of Shelby's robes. "You two are like a couple."

Shelby had her back to Donna. She almost froze when she heard that. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, the way y'all help each other with the chores and stuff. I saw Jason put those shirts in the washer earlier. I snuck up behind him and scared the shit out of him." They both chuckled. "But when I see you two together, you are like little kids again."

Shelby breathed easier. "We've gotten really close, the way we should have always been. It's great now."

"I miss my brother. He and his family live over in Mississippi." Donna added.

Donna hung up the robe and lay out on Shelby's bed. Shelby followed close behind but stopped to admire her lover reclining in front of her. "Damn, you're beautiful." Every inch of her was. She checked all the boxes for a world class beauty. Long legs, blonde, blue eyes and the face of an angel, a troubled angel. Her breasts made Shelby squeeze her thighs together with lust. They were "C" sized with perfect perky nipples. The left nipple was pierced with a tiny gold barbell in it. Shelby slid gently into an embrace with her.

They kissed and caressed each other. Shelby fondled and sucked Donna's tits. But she sensed that Donna was nervous. "What's the matter, Baby? You seem tense."

"Talking with Jason made me nervous, but he was great. He's so funny. I've got something I need to say to you. After what you said about Frieda treating you like a whore, I don't want to do that. I don't want to use you like that."

"You worry too much. I love you and I know that you love me." Shelby pleaded. "I've been missing you so bad."

"Ever since you came to the hotel and I saw you in that bikini, I've wanted to be with you. I just don't want you to feel like I'm taking advantage or that I just want sex." Donna said.

"Don't worry like that. I've been about to burst waiting for you to be in my bed. Roll over and let me massage those nerves away." Shelby drizzled some body oil onto Donna's flawless back and on her hands. She pulled Donna's panties down, so she could sit her ass directly on Donna's. The contact was magical to both girls. Shelby pressed firmly into the muscles of her lover, rubbing in long slow strokes.

In a few minutes, Donna was totally relaxed. She rolled back over. She took Shelby in her arms and kissed her passionately. "Oh, Shell, I feel so much better." Even her voice sounded more relaxed.

The girls began to make out with more and more passion. They found a way for both to have the other girl's fingers in and around their pussies. They rubbed and fingered each other until Donna began to have an orgasm. She threw her head back and spread her legs to give Shelby access for the manipulations that lead higher and higher into bliss. Donna began cumming intensely and clamped her thighs together, stopping Shelby. "Oh, easy there." Both girls smiled and held each other.

When she had caught her breath, Donna was determined to rock Shelby's world. She kissed her deeply and slowly before moving down to her tits. "Baby never worry about these being small. They are perfect and beautiful." She kissed around on Shelby's chest then focused on the nipples. She sucked the nipples and puffy areolas into her mouth. She felt the inner tissues move into the areolas then rolled them around with her tongue. Shelby began to coo and moan. Donna moved down Shelby's body kissing her way down to her public area. With Shelby's legs still together, Donna began wedging the tip of her tongue into the cleft of her lover's pussy.

Shelby was surprised at how much pleasure was generated by this tip of tongue barely touching her clit. As soon as Donna let her, she spread her legs and welcomed Donna to go fully into her pussy. Donna licked and sucked he lips and clit. She plunged her tongue into Shelby's hole. She reveled in the marvelous scent of the girl's sweet pussy. She ran two fingers deep into Shelby. Donna licked in broad strokes, faster and faster until Shelby began cumming like mad.

When Shelby recovered, she kissed Donna and moved down her body.

"That's OK, Shell. I'm fine. You don't have to do me."

"Donna please, you know how I love this. Give me just a minute to taste you. Please."

Donna smiled and relaxed spreading her long legs. Shelby moved over her pussy. "I love you and I love doing this." Shelby said grinning. She gently kissed around the girl's crotch until she sensed that Donna was getting into it. The she licked in little circles until she started twitching every time the tongue flicked her clit. That's when Shelby began licking quickly between clit and hole. Shelby set up a rhythm and soon her lover was wracked with another intense orgasm.

"Damn you know how to flip my switches." Donna said shyly. "Come up here and hold me. I need you to just hold me."

...

Sometime during the night, Shelby was awakened by the bed shaking and whimpering sounds from Donna. She was sure that Donna was crying in her sleep again but soon realized that she was laughing. Donna woke up giggling.

"I've got to go pee." Donna ran naked to the bathroom. she soon returned still smiling. "I was having the funniest dream. You and I were on a beach and we were topless. Jason was chasing us, and he had our tops. He was telling us to put them back on, but we just ran a laughed."

"That's about like him. I'm happy to see you smiling so much. We need to go to the beach. It's been a while." Shelby smiled. "How do you feel?"

"I think I'm still high, but I feel good." Donna hugged Shelby tightly. "It's so great to be with you."

"How about a little midnight special, babe?" Shelby asked, flicking her tongue across Donna's pierced nipple. They settled into a blissful embrace.

Ch Five Jason and Shelby work through some things.

12