Summer Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder," Jennifer urged him.

David had been quiet thus far, but his breathing was growing heavier and noisier and his occasional grunts signaled both women that he would soon cum. Jennifer squeezed her pussy more tightly around his cock and Amanda quickened the pace of her masturbation.

"Harder!" Jennifer pleaded. "I'm almost there."

The couch shook with the intensity of the fucking. David's groans were nearly constant.

"Oh God. Yes! Yesss!"

Jennifer's orgasm flowed through her body with sudden force. Her hips rose from the couch and David met that reaction with almost violent thrusts of his cock. Jennifer's shrieks filled the room as wave after wave made her cry out. She clung to the cushions, lost in the ecstasy of one of the longest, hardest orgasms she'd ever had.

David stayed in her until the teacher seemed to be finished. Then, he pulled out of her and aimed his cock at her chest, stroking it wildly. Amanda looked on attentively, anticipating quite a show in a few seconds.

And that's all it took before David's cock exploded with a stream of white cum shooting up to Jennifer's neck and finally onto her tits. Again and again he came with the cum beginning to accumulate on her tits and in the valley between them.

That was all Amanda needed to see. As quietly as she could, she came over and over at the sight of David's cock emptying itself onto Jennifer's chest. Even when David mostly disappeared when he leaned down to kiss Jennifer, Amanda's body quivered from aftershocks of her orgasm.

Amanda was seated normally again when David rose to dress and Jennifer headed to the basement bathroom to clean up. She came out cum-free, but naked, and walked over to David.

"I hope you can come back," she said.

"I think I can arrange that."

"You'll text us?"

"Yes."

He left with a smile towards Amanda. When the sliding door was closed, Jennifer dressed and said, "You seemed to enjoy that."

Amanda replied, "Not as much as you."

"But you came."

"I did not!"

"Amanda, I heard you clear over there," Jennifer told her, motioning towards the couch. "You came when he was pouring his cum all over me. I don't think he saw you, but I heard you. Wasn't it fucking fantastic?"

"Was he good?"

"Oh my God! I've never felt a cock like that inside me before. You HAVE to let him fuck you, Amanda."

Amanda looked away, faintly shaking her head.

"I don't know, Jen."

After a short pause, Amanda added, "He does have a great cock. I'd like to feel it once."

"Trust me," Jennifer said with authority. "Touching it...even sucking on it...is nothing compared to having him fuck you with it. Next time he's here, you're going to do it."

The next six days were like a recurring nightmare for Amanda. Visions of David and Jennifer on the couch were constantly on her mind and that led to inner turmoil over whether to participate or not the next time he was there. One day she couldn't wait and the next day she was convinced it was wrong. On top of that, insecurity about her own body reared its ugly head. What made Jennifer think David would even consider fucking her?

Jennifer and Amanda chatted several times during the week and Amanda, in her best effort to avoid a confrontation, simply said she would think about having sex with David. Jennifer's tactic was to keep asking until Amanda caved in. Meanwhile, Amanda thought about having sex with David, oftentimes in bed at night, resulting in a prolonged orgasm from masturbation. The conclusion she kept coming to was that she would probably fuck him if it was just him and her in private. That way, if something went wrong nobody would know but them. However, she knew Jennifer would want to watch them if it occurred during lunch in the den. Amanda wasn't quite ready for that, yet.

She would have ignored David's text if it hadn't also gone to Jennifer. Instead, she replied that she would be there, as usual. Jennifer did the same, and Amanda's pulse was off the charts for twenty four hours straight.

The next day was sufficiently warm and sunny to warrant bathing suits again. They both added light-weight, see-through covers to the outfit as they waited for David. In her mind, Amanda was steadfast that she would not take part in any sex. Then she was certain she wanted David's cock in some form or another. Then she wanted to feign being sick and get out of it entirely.

They both heard the mower at the same time.

"Let me get things started," Jennifer said.

"No problem," Amanda answered. "I wouldn't know where to start."

"Geez, Amanda. Always start with the cock. Always."

David entered the den with a broader smile than usual, it seemed to Amanda. Perhaps he was feeling more comfortable around them. She wished she could say the same about him.

"Hi, David," Jennifer said, meeting him inside the door.

She tugged on his tank top and said, "We don't get to see your great chest today?"

"I might let you."

Jennifer's hand was inside the shirt when she told him, "You better. Amanda has a surprise for you today, too."

Amanda's eyes shot back up from between David's legs at the mention of her name. The puzzled look on her face didn't faze Jennifer.

"She felt left out last time," Jennifer said, lowering her hand to David's crotch, "But she's a little shy. She doesn't have sex with just any guy, you know. Rumor has it she's very good at it and she'd be willing to let you fuck her if we both can convince her. Do you think we can do that?"

David was studying the short brunette's exquisite body the entire time Jennifer spoke. As much as he relished his experiences with Jennifer, the thought of doing the same with the pretty and reticent Amanda thrilled him in another way.

"I'm sure we can, with the right enticement," David said, his cock growing with the continuous attention of Jennifer's hand.

"She told me she really loves your cock, David," Jennifer told him. "Let her touch it and you might be able to do anything you want."

He pulled off his tank top and just as quickly lowered his shorts. Amanda's heart pounded harder at the now familiar sight of David's erection coming into full bloom. He and Jennifer walked over to her. Jennifer moved behind her friend and removed the silky cover, leaving Amanda in just her bathing suit. David took one of Amanda's hands and put it on his cock. While she began to tighten her grip on it, David reached out and slid his hands across her breasts. The thin material of the suit could not hide the budding nipples underneath.

Amanda tried to hide her trembling as she stroked him faster. He was fully erect now and the pulsating cock felt so incredible in her little hand. That's when Amanda felt her top being unhooked in the back and David beginning to slide it off her tits.

"I think this is enough for today," Amanda said fretfully as her tits were exposed.

David responded by cupping a tit in his hand and sucking on it. Amanda felt the tingle shoot straight from her nipple to her pussy. She squeezed his cock even harder.

"I think you want more," David said, moving to her other tit.

"David," she whined, intending to say more.

Instead, the presence of his hand on her pussy caused Amanda to pause. She felt the hand slide inside her suit and search out her throbbing clit. He put a nipple between his teeth and press hard between her legs. Amanda tried to pull away, but Jennifer prevented it.

"Don't you want to feel my cock inside your pussy, Amanda?" David asked her in a low, steady voice. "Or do you just want me to eat you until you cum?"

He was bending down to remove the last piece of her bathing suit before she could reply. He slipped it off and looked at her neatly shaven pussy and strip of dark hair above her clit. David put his hands on her tight ass and ran his tongue up the length of her pussy, lingering at the clit to put it between his lips. Amanda's body shuddered at the sensation.

David stood up again and Amanda tried to steady her breathing.

"You are soaking wet, Amanda. I think you want to fuck," David told her. "Can you taste it?"

He kissed her hard and their tongues met immediately. She COULD taste herself and the sweetness only made her hornier.

"We're going to fuck and you are going to cum until you scream," he said. "Now tell me how you want it?"

Amanda's face was crimson.

"Damn both of you!"

Amanda pushed Jennifer aside and moved to the table. Jennifer and David watched her turn to put her ass on the table, and then lay back, her pussy pointing straight at David. He stepped forward and spread her legs wider while Jennifer looked on from behind him.

David had to push down on his cock to get it in line with the opening to Amanda's pussy. The teacher gazed over the top of her tits to see the imposing shaft get in place. She twitched at the first feeling of the head making contact with her skin and then she took a deep breath. David had his hands on the sides of her legs as he leaned forward. He could feel her muscles shivering.

The lips of her pussy separated and David drove his cock inside.

Amanda exhaled with a loud groan. The initial sensation of being torn apart was quickly replaced with the delightful feeling of David's cock filling her pussy and caressing every one of the most sensitive areas within. Her hands were clenched into fists from anticipation of his entry into her, but soon she relaxed and concentrated on his thick cock sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

David held her legs up and that created new areas for the cock to hit. Amanda couldn't subdue more moans from the pure bliss she was feeling when David fucked her harder. She drove her hips forward to meet his thrusts the best she could, but found that he was quite capable of doing it all on his own.

Jennifer managed to sneak in a few strokes of her clit, but was content to simply watch the pair fuck. She was happy for Amanda and anxiously awaited what she assumed would be an intense climax.

David had moved his hands up to Amanda's tits and were kneading them roughly. Amanda arched her back each time he squeezed her nipples, gripping his cock more firmly with her pussy.

She managed to blurt out, "Cum inside me, David. It's alright."

Her instructions were a few minutes early, but they were wonderful minutes. Both of them felt their orgasms grow until neither could hold back any longer.

David was first. With a deafening grunt and near-violent thrust, he began to unload his cock inside Amanda. Somewhere around his third shot of cum, Amanda joined him. She cried out and lifted her ass off the table when her orgasm finally was released. Her hands were fists again and slammed down on the table with each surge of her climax. Cum was dripping onto her thigh by the time both she and David were finished.

"Jesus, you two," an excited Jennifer said.

Amanda giggled and covered her face with her hand. David pulled out, his semi-erect cock covered from the head to his balls in cum.

"I thought you said she was shy?" David said.

"You have a way of changing all that, David," Jennifer said. "It's a gift you have."

Amanda, sitting on the edge of the table, stated, "His cock is a gift and I might want more another time."

The women had two more months to utilize David's skills and they didn't waste their time with him. Now that Amanda was a believer, he routinely had to fuck both of them in his short lunch break. Not once did he disappoint as threesomes became the norm and the teachers' friendship took on a whole new life.

12