Summer Love Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

Her hands continued stroking up and down the long, thick shaft, "Sir, I'd like to…" she slid to her knees in front of him, "suck it. Iffin' that's OK with ya?" her mouth covered him in a split second. Sucking him deep down her loving throat. Her head moved back and forth, sucking him ever so soft.

"Oh Ashley! Ya just soooo good at this." Ray moaned as she used his thickness.

Momma walked down the long hallway towards the family bathroom, "Where ya younins at?" she ask as she reached for the doorknob.

Ashley jumped to her feet as fast as any person could have done and Ray pulled his pants up so fast he came close to zipping the tip of it, "We in here aworshin' up, Momma." Ray called out with a nervous tone in his voice.

Momma pushed open the door, "Ain't ya two kinda ol' to be worshin' up togetha?"

"Momma, ya told us to hurry up. So we just figured this would be faster." Ray said hoping Momma would believe their story.

Momma gave them a funny look and replied, "Well, don't ya two make a habit of it." She walked out slamming the door behind her.

Ashley grabbed her heart, "My Lordy! That was close." She said giving Ray a hug. "I'll finish ya up later iffin' that's all right?" she looked up at him licking her lips.

"Thata be just fine, Miss Ashley." He replied running his hand under her tiny skirt caressing her very damp panties making sure his finger teased her hard clit.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers
12