Summer Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan Rich
Alan Rich
47 Followers

"Oh Alan. You've got to stop or you won't be going home tonight." She whispered, stepping back enough to break his hold on her. "I'll call you just as soon as Sara leaves tomorrow."

"I'll be home waiting."

"Alan. Thank you, this weekend has been absolutely perfect. I hope tomorrow doesn't fly by like today has."

"I want to see you again. I mean, seriously, I, I, ugh, I."

Interrupting him before he found the words, which she feared he was searching for. Firmly holding both his hands in hers, squeezing them, she held his gaze, and said, "Don't say it. I think you are mature enough to fully understand the scope of our relationship. Lets just leave it as purely physical and not create any complications, which neither of us is ready to handle. Ok?"

"But tonight, I thought we…"

"Ssshhh. Think about it from a realistic viewpoint. We made love and I hope we continue doing exactly that for the remainder of the summer. But we can't allow a sudden infatuation to tarnish the pleasure we both want to enjoy." She said, becoming elated with the thought of fucking him at every opportunity in the months to come. Then placing her hand at his crotch, she began squeezing and rubbing his hardness, adding, "Do you understand?"

"Yeah." He replied, moving his hands up, cupping the soft cool flesh of her breasts. "Actually I do."

"I'll call you if Sara leaves early." Then she kissed him and stepped back while he swung his legs inside the truck and started the engine.

"Just be ready for some hard cock tomorrow." He said to her after closing the pickups door.

"Oh, don't worry Lover, I'll be ready and more than willing. I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye." Reaching out the window, he gently ran the back of his hand over her cheek. As she closed her eyes, he felt an inner confidence rising to the surface as he looking at that magically crooked smile lighting her face as she pressed her head against his hand.

Carmen stood on the curb and waved as she watched him drive away, acutely aware of the moisture permeating from her sex and the sticky wetness seeping from her ass. A strange sensation of completeness enveloped her as she tied the sash of her robe walking back to the house. She had a lover now, a lover with whom she planned to take full advantage of for the remainder of the summer. She looked forward to tomorrow, now regretting her decision of inviting Sara over for lunch.

Alan watched her in the mirror driving away, admiring the way she stood watching with her robe completely open, waving to him, her full nakedness on display for his pleasure. His thoughts turned, imagining the carnal activities of the next day and the next. Adjusting the erection confined in his jeans, he finally understood what she meant about their relationship remaining physical. She wanted a fuck-buddy and he planned to oblige her every sexual and exhibitionistic whim. He was going to taste her pussy tomorrow until she screamed to be fucked and then he was going to fuck her, pussy and ass both.

He said quietly to himself, "It's going to be a short summer after all." While the idea took root in the back of his mind of taking her riding on his motorcycle wearing those baggy coveralls and nothing else. Maybe he could convince her to go water skiing next weekend with him and his buddies.

Alan Rich
Alan Rich
47 Followers