Summer Lovin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh," she chanted as her head fell back on the bed. He stroked her a few times before she plead for more. She wasn't even sure what she was saying or why but he obliged hooking her legs over his arms he surged deep and she gripped his arms and held tight. It was exactly what she needed, he filled her completely, made her feel every single nerve and it was like nothing she'd ever felt before. He lifted her up changing the angle of her pelvis and dragging the head of his cock right along the sensitive places he'd already found with his fingers. She cried out every time he stroked it, she didn't want to but she couldn't help it. He pushed her right over the edge automatically her body convulsed and tried to clamp around him, the fact that he held her in a position that prevented it made her orgasm rebound and her legs shake.

He groaned as he came, she could feel his cock pulse as he came and after a moment he finally released her legs. He withdrew but didn't move away. Instead, he lowered himself on to her. His head nestled against her breasts. She didn't know what to say. What could she possibly say to make any of this okay? It would never be okay again.

"I love you." She whispered instead and closed her eyes, letting herself succumb to the deep relaxation brought on by multiple orgasms.

Mac heard Sed's footfalls before he fell into step beside him. They had been running together for a long time but the truth was Mac was having an internal crisis and didn't want the company today.

"Sorry I ditched you last night, but I'm about to do it again." He picked up the pace turning his morning run into an outright sprint. Unfortunately, Sed didn't take the hint. The faster he ran, the faster Sed ran. Still, he kept going trying to shake him until he finally had to stop. It was a park that he often ran to, it just usually took him longer to get there. His sides were heaving and he bent over trying to catch his breath.

"Jesus, are you trying to kill me."

"No, I was trying to lose you."

"I feel the love." Sed panted. They both took a moment trying to catch their breath.

"So did you take her home and put her to bed?"

"What?" Mac's head snapped up.

"Was she pissed? Did she kick your ass?"

"Sed... can we just not talk about my mother's sex life?"

"No problem. Let's talk about my sex life." Mac didn't really want talk about that either but it was an improvement.

"Fine," Mac huffed, "you get laid last night?"

"I did actually."

"You pick up a cougar in that bar?"

"I did pick up a cougar but not in the bar." Sed reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Sed was a trophy guy, he had a whole file of pictures of the women he slept with. He held up the phone and on the screen was a beautiful redhead. But it was a beautiful redhead that he knew and had known for years.

"Your mom?" He looked at Sed just to gauge if he was fucking with him or not but he looked serious.

"It's not like a regular thing but it's been going on a few years. If we're both single, or if she's just feeling frisky."

"Holy Jesus." Mac plopped down on his butt right where he stood.

"And this is... you're okay with this? I mean... it's illegal not to mention depraved."

"Probably but not as depraved as some legal things. We're consenting adults. I've never told anyone. Not even a drunken brag. I'm only telling you now because I know you and your damn moral compass. Not everything is black and white."

Sed squatted down and looked at him. "Look I know you didn't take this serious but my offer stands. She can sow her wild oats with me. I'll be good to her I swear. But... well, no one would treat her better than you right?"

"Dear god this is so fucked up. How did I end up trapped in some Oedipus complex?"

"Ever wonder why it's a recurring theme throughout history?"

He found her in the kitchen. He was still in his sweat-soaked T-shirt but this couldn't wait until after he showered. He knew she would avoid him as long as possible if he didn't confront her with his plan. She looked at him wide-eyed she almost looked afraid and he hated that.

"Don't," he said.

"Don't what?"

"Don't look at me like that. Don't look so ashamed don't... just don't."

"Mac," she sighed but before she could say anything else. He leaned down and kissed her. He sucked her lower lip into his mouth and ran his tongue over it. She sighed again but it was an entirely different sound this time.

"Here's the deal, I'm leaving for law school in two and a half months. Until I do, I'm going to help you try every single thing you need to try. Over my dead body are you going to let some stranger tie you to the bed."

"I... but..."

"I can give you what you need a helluva lot better than those losers you keep finding."

Lena stared up at him. Trying to see the man before her, young, handsome, well built. She had to admit he was a cut above anyone she had dated, "you certainly proved that last night." She said softly and he smiled a self-satisfied grin.

"Yes, I did."

"So I guess it's my turn to prove I have some skills."

"Huh?"

Lena tugged on his running shorts and let them fall to his feet. She took his rapidly swelling cock in her hand and dropped to her knees. By the time she licked the broad mushroom head, he was fully engorged. His cock was even more impressive than she expected based on how it felt. It was long and thick and beautiful. She took the wide mushroom head in her mouth and sucked. He groaned and braced his hand against the refrigerator. She swirled her tongue around the broadhead before she took him all the way into her throat.

Mac braced his other hand on the countertop when his knees threatened to buckle. His mom had her mouth on his dick, his mother! It felt so good and so wrong. Her tongue lapped away his precum. Her hand stroked his balls and he felt it all every single sensation in a way he never had. He clenched his teeth trying to prolong the pleasure as long as possible but it was no use. His whole body shook as he came. He had to brace himself to keep his knees from buckling. She carefully replaced his shorts without meeting his gaze but he wasn't going to let it go at that. He caught her before she could slip past him and kissed her long and hard. So what if it was his mom. So what if it was illegal. Sed was right there were plenty of worse legal things.

12