Summer Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla woke to see Tyler watching her sleep. "What time is it," she asked. "Two in the morning," he responded. Kayla tried to sit up but was gently pushed back down. She turned to Tyler and stared.

"Got a hot date you were late for?"

"No, I was just surprised that it was that late. How long have you been awake?"

"Not long. You're beautiful when you're sleeping though. I didn't want to wake you, even though I did."

Kayla had to laugh, "You didn't want to wake me but you did want to wake me?"

"Yeah, I know, I don't make much sense right now." He smiled down at her. Kayla snuggled in closer to Tyler, feeling his warmth. She did need to get up but didn't want to leave the bed either for fear that she would return and he wouldn't be there anymore. Like a dream, he would be gone. Instead however she turned to him and kissed him softly. He looked down at her surprised, "What was that for?" She responded with a mischievous smile, "Do I need a reason to start round two?" With that he chuckled and they spent the next few hours wrapped in each other's embrace. Tyler and Kayla finally fell asleep just as the sun began to rise.

©Marina Aurora Raven

February 19, 2007

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Naughty Night Out with My Sis A night of drinking that went terribly wrong.in Group Sex
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Unique Rewards of Yoga Wife has extra fun with her late-night yoga class.in Loving Wives
A Forbidden Affair - Friend's Wife Finally giving in with a friend's wife.in Anal
A Co-workers Confession A co-workers confession leads to a steamy night.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories