Summer of 18 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the shorts dropped to the floor, Bill grabbed hold of and began pumping his dick. Kara was lapping up the moisture on the head of Tommy's dick. She took as much of it into her mouth as she could. Then she let it slide slowly out until she held just the head of it between her lips. Bill thought he saw a quick conspiratorial type look his direction.

Kara repeated the in and out motion, fucking Tommy with her mouth. As she increased the tempo, Tommy became vocal in his expressions of pleasure. His words came faster and his moans were more drawn out. Tommy's body began to spasm.

Kara, sensing his impending orgasm, jerked Tommy's cock from her mouth. "Yes! Give it to me," she demanded. "Give me all of it." Ribbons of ejaculate spurted toward her open mouth, but before she could get Tommy's pulsating dick back into her mouth, her face was splattered with sperm.

Bill dropped the binoculars. He rose from the chair where he was sitting and pointed his dick toward the window. Pumping furiously he brought forth a monstrous orgasm, spraying cum over the glass of the closed window. With his legs still shaking, he fell back onto the chair. As his control slowly returned, he picked up the binoculars and again trained them on the sight in the pool.

Kara's lips engulfed the head of Tommy's dick. Even though rivulets of semen covered her face, she was still swallowing load after load of Tommy's hot cum. Bill watched wide-eyed as Tommy went limp in Kara's mouth. He could not tell what was being said, but it was clear Tommy was not complaining.

Kara ducked her head under the surface of the pool and rinsed the cum from her face. As Bill watched, she returned her attention to Tommy's cock, gently sucking him dry. Then she licked the cum off her lips and swallowed that too. As Tommy's breathing slowly returned to normal, Kara gently bathed his softening cock with her tongue.

Tommy finally spoke. "I am feeling so selfish," he said. "There is no way I could give you that kind of pleasure... certainly not anytime soon, anyway."

"Don't think about it. I got as much out of that as you did." Kara looked quickly in the direction of the upstairs window. "Now, get in the pool and hold me."

Tommy slid into the water and took Kara in his arms. When he kissed her, she sucked his tongue into her mouth, like she had done with his cock. In spite of the chilly water, he felt himself hardening again. Kara felt it too and said, "Unh uh. No more tonight. When Daddy gets home, it would be best if I was in bed, alone, and at least pretending to be asleep."

Kara led a reluctant Tommy up the steps to the pool deck. As they dried off in the shadows, Kara caught a glimpse of a face in Tommy's bedroom window, illuminated briefly by a passing car.

"When you see your cousin tomorrow," she said, "Tell him it was too bad he was sick. He missed a fun swim."

"Sure. Uh, how much should I tell him though?"

"Well," Kara replied, "I think if you mention we were skinny-dipping, that should be enough." Kara chuckled. "I doubt he'll be sick again before he leaves."

"I'm sure that's true," Tommy observed, "Tell me though, if he'd been with us, would you still have gotten naked?"

Grinning, Kara replied, "What do you think."

Tommy accepted that his cousin's presence likely would not have changed how Kara was dressed. "But," he said, "There wouldn't have been any sex. Right?"

Kara shook her head vigorously. "Not likely," she replied with a touch of sarcasm. Then, with her voice more teasing she added "On the other hand, he wasn't here, so I guess we'll never know."

Kara looked away, in the direction of the upstairs window. Knotting a towel around her naked body, she turned and walked toward the house.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I have enjoyed rewriting these stories. I hope you have had fun reading them.

For other stories about Kara Radcliffe, please see, 'Clubbing and Tubbing', 'The Workout', and the 'House of Glass' series.

Thank you,
Trace Ekies