Summer of 76

Story Info
A brother provides more than shoulder to cry on.
5k words
4.61
49k
78
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, if you have read "A Sisters Fear" some of the events in that story are based on these real events.

***

I was just under 13 years old when mother nature decided that puberty would be a great idea and that it should happen all at once, things that needed to drop did, things that needed to expand did and I spent weeks struggling with growing pains and was the tallest in my class for some time.

5 years later in 1976 my life got a lot more adventurous.

I was one of 4 children, I had 2 older sisters and a younger brother, who, years later we found out he was high on the autism scale.

Both my sisters married very young and moved to a small town about 50 miles away.

At the time my eldest sister Helen was going through a heartbreaking divorce, her husband of 7 years, who had been her childhood sweetheart, was cheating on her with a friend.

Let me describe Helen.

She was around 5 foot 9 tall, a true blonde, great long legs and a figure that was divine.

We had always been close and on several occasions when I was little we had shared a bed and I still have happy memories of being cuddled through the night by her, we used to talk about so many things and I always felt safe telling her my secrets.

Mark left and Helen was left alone in a 3 bedroom house full of memories of their life together.

Our parents asked if she wanted to stay with us for a while and Helen jumped at the chance. Luckily Jane, our sister, and her husband lived close to Helen so they looked after her house.

However, Helen staying meant that I had to sleep in the lounge. I couldn't share with Will.

When Helen arrived there were tears all around and we all tried to cheer her up. She was a little upset that I would be sleeping in the lounge but I convinced her that I was OK with it.

The house had been 2 bedroom but someone had built an extension with a garage and bedroom above it that was accessed from a long corridor, it came with a walk in wardrobe that had become the home of my book and record collection, this was between the bedroom and the main house.

I loved the room because I could play my records (Round black things with a hole in the middle:), just in case you are not of that generation) as loud as I liked with out disturbing any one in the house.

The second night of Helens stay I was having a bath when Helen knocked the bathroom door.

"Brian I need the loo desperately."

"Do you just want a pee?" I asked, there was no way I was going to sit in the bath while anyone had a No2!

"Yes, please can I use the loo!!" she sounded desperate.

As soon as I said OK the door burst open and she was on the toilet before I could cover myself up, then I thought what the hell she'd been married so seeing me naked would be nothing new to her.

"Thanks Brian" she looked over at me "Oh! you're not a little boy any more are you!"

"No, I think I have grown a little, a bit taller at least." I replied jokingly.

"You certainly have." she wiped herself and I caught a flash of dark blonde public hair, I felt my cock start to react and felt ashamed of myself, this is my sister!!

Life with Helen at home was great. I spent all of my free time with her, trying to bring her some happiness making her laugh and constantly joking with her.

When she was feeling down I would cuddle her and do my best to cheer her up.

We often went for walks in a local country park and I would hold her hand as we walked, not once did she pull her hand from mine.

By the end of the first week I felt closer to my sister than ever before and I think it was a mutual feeling.

We were half way through one of our walks and were sitting on a bench when she leaned against me so I put my arm around her.

"Thank you Brian. You have helped me so much."

"I'm glad" I put on a bad American accent and said "Any time, any place and anything you need. If it's within my power I will do my utmost for you" this earned a smile from her.

"I wish more men" my ego grew a zillion per cent at being called a man "were like you."

She sighed then kissed me on the cheek.

We sat in silence watching the long grass swaying in the wind for some time before walking home.

When we got back and when we had relaxed a little I headed to the bathroom, I deliberately told everyone I was having a bath, to make sure that no one needed the toilet.

I was soaking in the hot water relaxing when I started to get an erection. Before I knew it I was wanking myself.

I was thinking about a girl that I knew and what it could be like with her.

I had been wanking slowly for a few minutes and I could feel myself getting close to coming when there was a tapping at the bathroom door.

"Brian I'm sorry but I need to pee." Helen pleaded.

I'd locked the door but by standing up I knew I could reach the lock without getting out of the bath.

"Hang on the doors locked" I stood and unlocked the door "OK."

Before I could get hide my erection the door flew open.

"Why have you locked the door" she asked then looked straight at my cock "Oh shit!" her eyes were fixed on my dick "I'm sorry if I've interrupted."

As I settled in to the water she sat on the loo, the hissing sound of her peeing for some reason made me even harder, I covered my hard cock as best as I could but the fact that Helen hadn't taken her eyes off it didn't ease anything.

She seemed to take longer to finish and she wiped herself more than once.

As she stood up she held her skirt high to pull her knickers up, which she seemed to struggle with, giving me a clear view of her blonde haired pussy, I could see her slit and by now my cock was ready to explode.

As she walked past me she said.

"I'm sorry I spoiled your fun" then kissed me on the forehead "Hope you can enjoy yourself." and left!

I was so confused!

She was my sister! She had just caught me with an erection and made reference to it and to what I had obviously been doing!!

But more than that I was sure she had deliberately flashed herself at me?

My mind was in so much turmoil and before I knew it I had gone soft.

After I dried and dressed I went downstairs to my "Bedroom" Dad, Mum and Helen were waiting, all I could think of was that I was in deep shit.

"Brian, sleeping down here isn't doing you or us any good" Dad said "Helen is going to stay for a few more weeks and she has suggested you sleep at one end of your room and she at the other, if we spin your bed around it would work."

I thought about it.

"OK but only if Helen is sure?"

"It's only fair, it is your room after all" Helen said, She was smiling but looked strangely anxious.

"OK, it would be nice not to sleep on the sofa and not listen to that clock ticking!" as I finished speaking Helen had a massive grin on her face.

"That's settled" dad stood "Come on son let's move the bed and you can sleep on the camp bed tonight."

We moved furniture around and set up the rickety old camp bed after which we sat and watched TV.

I sat next to Helen and we held hands as we had for a few nights now.

I went up to bed a little earlier than Helen and was sleeping lightly when she came into the room waking me.

I was facing into the room toward the bed, when she turned on the bedside light, I pretended to be asleep but watched through almost closed eyes as she stripped off with her back to me, I knew it was wrong, so very wrong to watch but I couldn't help myself, she was naked in no time. I watched as stretched her arms out and above her head. She had a lovely shapely ass and figure, her skin looked smooth and soft.

She dropped her arms by her side and grabbed her nightdress, just when I thought that the show was over she turned around to face me.

I only just stopped myself from gasping out loud, with the light from the side of her my sister looked fantastic, her long legs were slim and shapely, she had a gap at the top of her thighs that made a perfect u shape, her stomach was flat and her tits were, to my teenage eyes, perfectly shaped and sized with light coloured nipples in perfect proportion. My eyes kept roaming down to her blonde pubic hair, all the porn books I had seen were full of women with dark almost black hair, I never imagined any other colour pubic hair.

She stood looking over at me with a smile on her face and her head to one side, did she know I was awake, was she aware of how I was being affected?

She looked at her nightdress and dropped it on the bed then walked towards me, got down on her knees beside the camp bed and kissed my forehead, I decided to act as if I had been woken up by her kiss.

"Mmm" I said groggily "Helen! are you okay? "

I kept my eyes on her face.

"I'm fine. Listen I'm really sorry if I spoiled your fun in the bathroom earlier."

I was a little shocked.

"That's OK don't worry about it." I replied.

"Next time you will have to give me some sort of signal so I will know." she stood and I was looking up at her naked body again.

"Helen, shouldn't you have something on?"

"Why? You've seen it all before, It never bothered you when you were younger."

She hadn't moved and neither had my eyes I was so aroused but my mind was racing with confused thoughts, I was so sure that I only thought this.

"Why would any sane man cheat on you, your perfect, gorgeous and so sexy I'd never let you out of bed."

But I actually said it out loud!

Helen dropped to her knees again her face beaming with happiness.

"Thank you Brian" she kissed me lightly "do you mean that?"

"Did I just say that out loud?"

Helen nodded.

"Oh god I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry that was the nicest thing I have heard in a long time, you just made me feel like a woman again, did you mean it?" she asked again.

"Yes, I did mean it Helen." I came straight out with it, there seemed no point in lying to her.

"Thank you Brian, you will never know what that means to me."

She kissed my forehead again then, got up and climbed into bed still smiling and naked.

"Night Brian." she turned towards me.

"Good night Helen."

After she turned the light out I lay there for what felt like hours with a raging erection.

I was desperate to relive myself. I couldn't very well wank with my sister in the same room so I decided to go to the toilet.

I tried to be quiet but the camp bed had other ideas, it sounded like a bomb going off in a cymbal factory instantly waking Helen who sat up in bed and turned the light on.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"I just need the loo."

My cock was shrinking fast but I went anyway just to make it look like I had to go. I decided to sleep on the floor when I got back.

When I walked in Helen was sitting up in bed.

"Why don't you share with me!" Helen was holding back the blankets.

I noticed she had her nighty on.

"It will be better than that old thing and not as noisy, come on."

I hesitated but got in with my back to her, my single bed made things cosy.

She put her arms around me and pulled me close.

"That's better" she sighed "a bit like old times."

We lay like that for a few minutes.

"Helen, have you missed sleeping with someone?" I asked.

"I have. You know it's weird how much I've missed it."

We lapsed into silence for a while.

"Do you have a girlfriend Brian?"

"No" I replied.

"Are you still a virgin?" she asked.

"Unless my right hand counts." I joked making her giggle.

There was a long pause.

"Are you waiting for that special girl?" she asked.

"The way I feel lately any girl that would have me, could have me!" I paused "It must be different for girls, for over 5 years now I have been feeling randy, morning noon and night."

"Your wrong there, when I hit puberty I wanted to jump any Boy that looked at me."

"Really?"

"Oh yes if it hadn't been for Mark I think I would have raped half the guys in town." she fell silent after mentioning him.

"Do you miss him?" she had not spoken about him until now.

"In some ways I do."

I turned over to face her, we were almost nose to nose.

"In what ways?" I asked "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

There was a long pause, I thought perhaps I had asked the wrong question.

"Will you promise not to tell anyone?"

"I promise, you know I won't tell anyone." I replied.

"OK" she paused "Oh boy how to tell you this."

"Just tell me what you want and what you don't want to tell me, dont." I replied.

"OK, I thought we had the perfect marriage, I was faithful to Mark. I thought about other men, Bev Bevan what a dream { Drummer for the Electric Light Orchestra, look for a photo of him cica 1976 } for one but I never cheated." she paused as if remembering, that's when I felt something pressing against my chest. "He was my first and only."

There was another longer pause.

"I have to admit that I miss the sex. We must have made love every other night, I couldn't get enough, I think I'm a bit of a nympho."

"A what?" I knew what she meant, but I thought I'd not heard her right.

"A nymphomaniac."

"Oh!" Was all I could say.

I felt a familiar stirring.

"Does that shock you?"

"No, you're only human, I just wish there was someway I could help you." I said without thinking.

"I know and I love you because you have made me feel so happy, wanted and loved."

She moved her head forward and kissed me, not a sisterly kiss but a full on kiss.

We didn't break the kiss until my hardening cock straightened itself in my briefs, then Helen pulled her lips away.

"I thought you had taken care of that?" she said smiling at me.

We were still pressed against each other so there was no way of disguising it.

"No, I couldn't, sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I think it's sweet that a kiss from your sister has done that to you."

There was another long silence, I didn't know what to say. All the time my hard cock was pressing against Helen.

"Would you like me to take care of it for you?" she asked.

I couldn't believe what I heard!

"You have done so much for me Brian, I would love to do this for you." she kissed me again, lightly this time.

"I don't know what to say, Are you sure?" I asked hoping she wouldn't change her mind.

"Yes I am sure" She kissed me quickly on the lips "Now lay on your back."

She climbed out of the bed then pulled the blankets down, in one move she pulled my briefs down to my knees then they were off and on the floor.

I looked down at her as she looked at my twitching cock.

"You look much bigger than Mark" her voice was hushed.

She reached out and ran a finger from the base to the tip of my penis, it felt like an electric shock had run through me, a bolt of pure pleasure that made me groan.

She curled her fingers around my cock gently pulling back the foreskin exposing the head, then she ran a finger around the head.

I gasped as she closed her other hand around me.

"Is that good?" she was watching my face as she started to slowly move her hand up and down.

"Oh god yes." was all I could say, the feeling was exquisite.

"Good, I want you to enjoy this."

She continued to slowly wank me, her eyes kept going from my face to my cock, I knew we shouldn't do this but I didn't want it to stop.

"You're dry and you will get sore" she stopped "I have no oil, but I know a better way to do this, and we can both enjoy it. "

By now if she had told me that dipping my dick into a wasps nest would be fantastic I would have said yes, so I agreed.

She lifted her nighty over her head and I couldn't help saying "Wow. " as she stood naked, then she quickly straddled me and lowered her self down so that my cock was pressed against her.

"Should we be doing this?" I asked her.

"Don't worry, we aren't going to have sex and if there is an accident it will be OK."

She hadn't moved but I could feel her pressing down on my cock, then she shifted a little and I felt warm wetness aroumd my cock and I realised that my aching dick was pressing against my sisters wet pussy.

I looked up at her, she looked so vibrant, alive and seemed to glow.

She smiled at me then pushed her hips forward and I felt my cock sliding through a warm, wet embrace she moved slowly back down and I felt her hard clit rub along me as she started a slow rhythm with her hips.

"Oh God Helen." I gasped.

"I told you it was good."

She continued, gaining speed. Looking up I watched her tits swinging with her movements, I reached up and grabbed her left breast the hard nipple pressing into my palm, I started rubbing slowly and she gasped, I lifted my left hand and did the same, My cock was soaked with my own pre cum and her pussy juice.

I wanted to suck her nipples so I sat up slowly forcing her to stop moving, my lips found her nipple and I sucked and rubbed my tongue over it making her gasp before moving over to the other, as I moved she shifted her hips and I felt my cock slide up inside her, Helen gasped.

"Don't move, oh god please don't move"

Her voice was barely a whisper, I felt her clamp around me and her whole body shivered.

She gasped again and let out a low moan, then she seemed to buck her whole body over and over each time she let out a strange "Gahh" sound that was accompanied by her pussy gripping me, I realised my sister was having an orgasm because my cock was inside her!!

"Oh Christ I'm coming Helen!" I could feel my orgasm building so I was about to move and pull out of her.

"No, it's OK, please don't move!" she gasped "It's OK, don't move."

As soon as she said this it felt like I exploded inside her, over and over again, as if my whole body was going to pump itself into her, my hands were gripping her hips trying to push her down on to my cock as it shot into her, filling my sister with my cum.

"Yes, that's so good!" Helen had her eyes closed, slowly my cock stopped pumping into her.

We stayed like that for some time, then Helen pushed me back onto the bed, I was still deep inside my sister, she moved so that my cock stayed inside, then I felt her legs either side of mine gripping me tight and she lowered herself on to me and her head rested next to mine.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

"Yes, are you?"

"Yes, oh yes" she kissed the side of my neck "I needed that, I hope that doesn't shock you."

"No, That was fantastic, I never wanted it to end." I whispered.

"mmmm, thank you. "

"What for?" I asked.

"For not stopping, for letting me feel you inside me." again a soft kiss.

"I'm glad I didn't pull out." I linked my hands on her back.

"So am I" she whispered.

I remember feeling elated, there was no guilt, no remorse only love. I knew what we had done was wrong, but this woman, my sister, I knew I loved in more ways than I could explain.

We slept, Helen atop me and I have no idea of when I slid out of her.

The next morning I awoke when Helen got up to use the bathroom.

I was still a little sleepy and thought I'd dreamed the whole thing.

Helen came back into the bedroom in her dressing gown, she walked up to me and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Good morning." she was smiling, looking happier than I had seen her in a long time.

"Good morning, are you OK?"

"Oh yes, thank you for last night."

She kissed me on the cheek.

"I was going to thank you." I said

"I think you better get washed, I will have to strip the bed and get the bedding in the wash before mum asks any questions."

I washed and got dressed.

We sat next to each other as we had breakfast, Helen would place her hand on my leg so I did the same but moved my hand higher to rest it over her crotch.

When we had finished mum and Helen left to visit her solicitors and I spent most of the day in the city centre at 2 job interviews, the UK was experiencing an unemployment problem at the time.

12