Summer Of '76 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,046 Followers

She pushed past him, exposing her rounded ass. "I need some batteries, bad!" she said, turning to see him looking at her almost naked body. "Do you have any?" she asked again, not caring if he looked at her. She was on fire today.

Billy laughed at her and said, "Sis, you're going to get hooked on that toy of yours and no guy will ever do it for you." He went back to looking over his desperate sister and had a plan. "What are they worth to you?" he asked with a devious tone in his voice.

"Billy, don't! I need them bad!" she said to him, knowing his pervert mind was working hard that day. She really couldn't blame the poor guy. She was standing in his room wearing her smallest panties and bra. "What do you want? And it better not be something too nasty," she said as she cocked her hip to one side and waited for him to reply.

He just gave her a wicked smile. "What if you go get your toy, I give you the batteries, and you use it in here," he said with a lusty look on his face. He could feel his 7 inches coming to life in his shorts.

Danielle had always felt sorry for older brother; he was 20 years old and as far as she knew, had never been with a girl. His face had been burnt in a fire ten years ago and the doctors weren't able to fix it back to normal. "Billy, what if Mom and Dad come home and catch me in here? They'll kick the shit out of us!" she said, looking at his face she seeing the hope in his eyes.

"Come on, Sis! Please!" he said, standing up to expose his hardness to his 18-year-old sister. "I just want to watch you. God, you're so beautiful, alive, and you always turn me on," he said, moving closer to her. His stiffness led the way and he saw her pretty eyes looking at it. "I'll let you see me," he added as his stiff penis pushed against his horny, young sister's mound.

Danielle's head was spinning as his penis touched her burning mound. "Billy!" she moaned, hugging him to her body. "You better not ever tell anybody!" she said, pulling from him and running to her room. She grabbed the toy and was back in her brother's room before he got the batteries opened. "Hurry!" Danielle moaned as she squeezed her lean legs together.

"Give it here," he said as he reached for her vibrator and slipped the batteries in it.

'Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' the toy came to live in his hands.

"Lay back and enjoy!" Billy said, pushing her back on his bed and turning the toy back on, running it up Danielle's gorgeous thigh.

Danielle's face was covered with a frown. "Billy, I can't let you do it to me. It's bad enough you want to watch me do it," she said, caressing his burnt face with her hand. It hurt her so much thinking she turned him on so badly.

"Fine, just get out of my room and never ask me for anything again!" He threw the vibrator at her and turned back to read his book. "Get out!" he yelled at Danielle.

She could see the tears in his eyes. "Billy, we could get in so much trouble and I don't want you to... suffer thinking about me." Her hand touched his hard penis. "See, you're already so hard and it's all my fault. I don't want you to be in pain."

"I could use your toy with one hand and fix myself with the other," he told his sexy, young sister. He couldn't help but look at her beautiful breasts. He leaned to softly kiss her on the lips. "Please, let me do it to you," he begged her again.

Danielle was going crazy trying to figure this out. She wanted to be nice to her brother, but she also didn't want him to suffer. "Darn it! You better hope they don't come home!" Danielle snapped and she stretched out on his bed, spreading her dancer legs. "Go slow at first, I like it all over my thighs then move real slow over my…um. You know," she said with embarrassment.

Billy's face was filled with joy at her words and as she lay down, he got even harder seeing her on his bed, ready to be pleased by him. "I think I can figure it out, Sis," he said, leaning to kiss her left nipple through the sheer bra and sending a new kind of rush through her body.

"Billy!" Her face lit up with surprise at what he had just done, but it felt so good. "You better stop that," she teased him, hoping like hell that he would do it again. With him kissing her hard nipples and her toy buzzing in and out of her body, she knew an orgasm would be fast.

He smiled at her and leaned to her other breast; this time he sucked the nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. "Oh Billy!" she cried out with joy, holding him to her hard nipple. "Oh suck them, suck them hard!" she moaned, watching him nurse her full breasts as she unclasped the thin bra.

"Is it good?" he asked, sucking the firm nipple while sliding his left hand down her stomach to her wet panties. "Here's what I want," Billy moaned when he felt the heat coming from between her slender legs. "Mmmm, you are a horny little thing today."

"Yes! Fix it Billy!" she cried when his fingers touched her soft mound, sending chills through every inch of her burning body. She watched as his soft, but firm, hands moved over her body. Her big brother was going to make her cum.

He kissed her full breasts and slowly began kissing his way lower, across her flat tummy and then lower still. "What's that great smell?" he teased Danielle about the great aroma coming from between her legs. He moved between her so that his mouth was only inches from her soft, wet mound and he could see her pretty face. "I want to kiss this," he said as his mouth moved to her hot flesh letting his tongue lick the middle of her sex.

"Oh yes!" Danielle moaned when his mouth touched her burning mound; and when his tongue slid from his mouth licking up the center of her panties, she screamed. "Billy, yes!"

That was all Billy needed to hear. He pulled over her wet panties and dove into her moist sex, driving his tongue deep into her tender insides as his hands moved to hold and squeeze her breasts. His tongue licked deep inside her, enjoying the taste of his young sister.

"Billy!" Danielle screamed as her brother's tongue penetrated her yearning body. Danielle closed her eyes and thought of Jennifer earlier that day and all of the things that she had done. "Billy, yes!" she moaned spreading herself wider for her brother, but the all time thinking of Jennifer. "Billy stop!" Danielle told her brother. With a warm smile she added, "Take off your shorts." And she held out her hands for him to come to her.

"Are you sure?" he asked his naked sister as he slid off his shorts and moved beside her young, beautiful body. "I love you so much, Danielle," he said tenderly kissing her lips. "You're getting something special, I'm a virgin."

"I know, big brother," Danielle replied as she returned his kiss. "Now let's get busy, I'm so horny I could die!" she added with a little girl giggle and pulled his mouth to her breasts. "Put your hips up here so I can do you," she said, patting the bed right next to her warm, loving smile.

Billy did as he was told. "You're going to suck me?" he asked with excitement in his voice. "This is great!" he added, giving her a kiss and thinking of being inside her beautiful mouth. The sexy lips he loved watching so much were going to be wrapped around his hard shaft.

"Yes, and I expect you to cum down my throat," Danielle purred, looking into his eyes. It warmed her heart so much knowing she was going to make her lonely brother so happy. He had been in love with so many of her girl friends, but none of them could take Billy for what was inside; they could only see his burned face.

Billy hugged her again as tears of happiness ran down his face and onto her supple breasts. "I love you so much," he said, sniffing and slowly moving his face between her slender legs. He kissed her excited sex just like it was her wonderful mouth—slowly kissing, licking, and gently sucking every inch of her tender place.

Danielle spread her legs, enjoying the talents of her older brother. "Oh Billy!" she moaned out as his long tongue moved in and out of her tiny hole. "Shit! You're a master at this," Danielle giggled, looking down to see a smile on his face as he worked between her legs.

Billy shifted his hips closer to her beautiful mouth; he too needed to feel the pleasures of his sister. "Do I get you or do I have to wait until after I'm done with you?" he asked with desperation in his eyes. He needed to be in her mouth more than anything…well, between her gorgeous legs would be a dream come true, but for now that sexy mouth of hers would be just fine.

Danielle smiled and began placing tiny, loving kisses around the head of his swollen penis. She could hear him gasping for air with each kiss. "Is it good, big brother?" she teased him and before he could reply she opened her warm mouth, letting the swollen head gently move inside.

"Oh Sis!" he cried out with joy as she let him inside her body. He watched her pretty face: her eyes lightly closed, her mouth consuming his shaft. Her wonderful, sexy lips were tightly wrapped around his hard shaft.

Danielle opened her eyes, and seeing the joy on his face she began to gently suck him while her head moved up and down. She loved having him in her; she'd had guys in her mouth before, but this was her big brother. The guy that had always been there for her, from fixing her bike to giving her a loving hug after a bad date. And he always made her so horny with his sweet words, telling her how beautiful she was.

He watched his lovely sister as she pleased him, her pink lips moving up and down his shaft, never once letting him go. Her soft hair fell across one of her blue eyes as she moved him in and out of her warm mouth. He began moving his hips back and forth, just like he would if he had been between her legs. Slowly back and forth he made love to his sweet sisters' mouth.

Tiny moans came from deep inside Danielle. She loved him using her this way; her only regret was she should have been doing this to him a long, long time ago. She felt like she would explode any second. She rolled on top of Billy and started grinding her burning mound on his mouth and long tongue. She needed to cum so badly her insides felt as if she had swallowed a lump of hot coal. She pulled her knees up to her breasts, spreading herself as wide as possible for Billy. She needed his hot tongue deep inside her, as far as it would go.

Billy looked to her beautiful mound as she ground it on his mouth. He tongued her tiny hole as far as he could reach while his hands caressed her firm bottom. His beautiful sister was on him, about to cum on his face and he was close to filling her sexy mouth full of hot cum.

Her beautiful body tensed, and she began to tremble. He had made her orgasm! He drove his tongue back inside and started sucking her soft, excited flesh into his mouth. Tiny screams of pleasure escaped her mouth, but she never once stopped sucking him.

Her hips thrashed about as the pleasure rushed through her like never before. Maybe it was because of Jennifer earlier in the day, but Danielle knew deep down it was from her wonderful brother under her, pleasing her like no other guy had ever came close to doing.

Billy held her mound to his face; he wanted to please her more than her many boy friends could ever dream of. His tongue moved in and out of her dripping sex as fast as he could move. Her moans and screams of pleasure drove him to please her all the more.


After three hard orgasms Danielle managed to free herself from his mouth. "Fuck!" she laughed at him. "You trying to fuck me to death?" She laughed again and rested in his arms. "God Billy, where did you learn to do that so good?" she asked, licking her juices from his mouth.

"I just did all the things I've ever dreamed of doing to you," he replied, caressing her heaving breasts and hard nipples. He again looked over the beautiful woman in his arms, not believing it was real, maybe a dream.

Danielle smiled at her brother and knew it was time for her to help him. She only hoped she could bring him the same pleasures he had given her. Danielle slowly moved to his chest and began softly kissing his right nipple, letting her hot tongue tease it. His moans filled the silent room as she sucked it into her warm mouth.

His hands roamed her already pleasured body, from her breasts to the wonderful behind he must have watched thousands of times over the last few years. She moved to do the final act of her love, to suck all the years of frustration from his body. All the times she had made him so hard he masturbated with her on his mind and the many nights he cried himself to sleep.

7.

"Remember, Ben, you can't tell anybody what we did today," Jennifer said in a firm tone of voice as they walked on the porch. "My Mom and Dad are home so we will go up to my room and get ready for the concert," she added as they walked into the house.

Ben smiled at Jennifer. "I won't Jen, I promise," Ben said with a big silly smile of pleasure.

"Where have you two been?" Jennifer's dad asked as he stood up from the sofa, wearing nothing but a smile.

"Dad! Put some pants or something on!" Jennifer yelled at her naked father as he walked towards her and Ben. Most times this would have driven her crazy, but today she only thought of Ben. "Go up to my room, I'll be there in a second," she told Ben as she patted him on the back.

Jennifer walked to the kitchen to the refrigerator and pulled out two cold beers. "What's with you today? Any other time you would be drooling over this," her father said holding his long manhood up to show her. "Heck, I was even going to slip your mother a sleeping pill tonight, then come to see you," he added, moving against Jennifer, rubbing his penis on her bare leg. "Wouldn't you like that?" he whispered in her ear as his hand moved up the front of her short skirt.

She pulled from him. "No! I'm having Ben stay over tonight. I don't want his mother hitting him for being so late," she said as she thought of the offer that her father had just given her. She wanted him badly, but now that she and Ben were close to being more than just friends she wanted his giant manhood and not her fathers.

"OK, you may not get this opportunity again," he told her as she walked away, making sure he looked at his daughters' fine, tight ass. "I want that little thing so bad!" he moaned.

Jennifer strolled into her room and gave Ben a hug. "Did you miss me?" she teased him as she handed him a beer.

"Yes I did!" Ben said as he returned her hug.

"I love you," she said, reaching up to kiss him. "Cheers!" They clanked the bottles together and drank. "God I needed that so much!" she said with a smile and lifted the bottle to drink down more of the cold beer. She reached into bedside stand and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Lighting one she said, "All I need now is a handsome man to come and kiss me and I'll be in heaven."

Ben got a big smile when he heard her words. He moved to sit next to her. "I'll kiss you, Jen," he said with excitement and leaned his mouth to hers, gently kissing her lips. "How was that, Jen?" he asked, looking to the girl that had made him feel so pleasant inside.

"Mmmm, that was the best kiss I've ever had," she said as she pulled her special person down on her bed. "I'm horny for you again. What do you want to try this time?" she asked having a good idea of what he wanted to do to her and she was thinking of it, too.

Ben looked her in the eyes and said. "I want to put my wee-wee in you, so you know I love you." He moved his hand to tease her nipples through her soft blouse.

"Ohhhh, baby! I'm afraid it'll hurt me and we're going to the concert soon and besides that, I know you love me," she said sticking her lower lip out to him. "I can do like I did at the pond. Would you like Jen to suck your wee-wee more?" she asked as she moved to unzip his pants. She pulled his long shaft out and held it gently in her hands, watching it grow into a thing of beauty. "Oh Ben!" she moaned out and took him deep in her mouth.

"Yes!" Ben groaned in a voice so deep that it went right through her body. His big hands began to caress her breasts and aching hips. Jennifer's loving mouth moved up and down his massive shaft with nothing but love and the desire to please her big man.

She quickly pulled from him. "Cum in my mouth Ben!" she gasped as she again took him as deep as she could. Up and down her head moved sucking him harder than before. She wanted him to release in her.

Ben pushed his hips up to her mouth. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned as his hot semen shot into her mouth and down her willing throat. His eyes watched as the girl of his every dream pleased him.

Jennifer pulled from him. "You're beautiful!" she moaned laying her head on his chest as her tiny hand took over pleasing his massive penis. She stroked him as fast as she could. "Go baby! Cum on Jen more!" she begged in a sexy voice as she looked into his eyes. "Come on big boy! Cum on Jennifer!"

Ben watched as she tried to please him more, but he couldn't do anymore and began to shrink in her hand. "I'm sorry Jen, but I'm tired." He looked to her with hurt in his eyes.

"Oh baby, it's OK. I wanted to make sure you're happy," she said moving up to kiss her big man. "Maybe tonight we can do the thing you want," she added with a smile and knew he would be ready for that.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,046 Followers