Summer Of Discovery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the afternoon, Mark stated, "I want to go for a little walk. Anyone else up to it?"

"I'm game." Said Jim.

"You guys go on without us this time. I need to get cleaned up, and Sherie and I can catch up on the gossip and have some girl talk." Said Mel. She knew, 'felt', that Sherie wanted some time alone with her, to talk about the events of the day.

"OK, see you two later then. Let's go, Jim." And off they went up the trail into the woods.

Mel and Sherie sat on the porch and talked. Sherie couldn't wait to ask Mel about Jim.

"I went to the door of your bedroom to see how you two were doing earlier and, boy, did I get a surprise!" Said Sherie.

"Oh, really? What did you see?" asked Mel, feigning surprise.

"I saw you holding the biggest cock I have ever seen, then leaning over and sucking it into your mouth. It made me so wet that I had to go attack your brother!"

"Oh, you did, did you? How is Mark? Is he good in bed? Do you like it with him?"

"Oh, yes! He's pretty big himself, and I can't keep my hands off him. I love holding it and kissing it too, as well as making love to him. He's very good at it. He seems to know exactly what I want. All I have to do is think about it and he does it." Moaned Sherie.

"I'm so happy for you two that you are getting along so well. He does have nice equipment, doesn't he?" Teased Mel.

"Oh, you've seen it? Then you know what I mean." Said Sherie. "You know that night we had our first date and wound up in his bedroom sleeping together? Well, the next morning, he was driving me home and I couldn't help myself. I HAD to touch him. When I felt that it was hard, I took it out and sucked him, right there in the car while he was driving! He fingered me until I had an orgasm, right before we got to my place. But he didn't have one. I hope he was all right with that. I felt bad leaving him hard like that, you know?"

"WoW!" was all Mel said. Thinking back to that Sunday morning, she now knew why and how she woke up to Mark making love to her in her dream, and in her bed.

"But, tell me about Jim. How does his cock feel to you and how can you eat such a big one?" asked Sherie.

"Oh, it feels great in my hands, stroking him with both at once. And I just open my mouth wide and lick him with my tongue. I like sucking him and playing with his big balls! But it feels even better when he fucks me with it. It makes me cum so hard!" Sighed Mel.

"You mean you have fucked him too? Wow. Awesome! How can you ever get it inside you? I'm sure I couldn't take it inside me. It would never fit."

"Oh, I just get nice and excited, get it real wet, then it slides in easily. It DOES fill me up completely, but what a good filling feeling! So far, he's been gentle and lets me do whatever I want with him. The only time he does it hard is when we are both cumming. Then he pounds it all into me, like this morning. It's OK though. Sometimes I wish he would do me harder. I kinda like it."

"You had it this morning? I did too! I mean, when I saw you two, I got so horny that I went in and seduced Mark. Of course, I had already sucked him off, but I needed it for me then."

"I knew you were watching us from the door and thought you went back there to do him." Lied Mel. "So I wanted some too."

"Wow, are we horny little sluts or what?" Laughed Sherie, hugging her friend. "I never knew you were like that. Hell, I was never like that until recently, I guess. You didn't mind me looking at you?"

"No. I don't mind you looking at me. Aren't you glad you came up for this trip? I told you it would be fun. And it's only beginning. We have a couple of days left to get into more trouble." winked Mel at her friend.

Mark and Jim walked a good ways through the woods, and then returned to the cabin. Upon approaching the yard, Mark felt his sister taking a shower, thinking of him, and Jim, and even Sherie! He felt Sherie, who had retreated inside the cabin, thinking about seeing Mel sucking Jim's cock, and seeing her pert breasts hanging down with their hard nipples. He knew they should wait and not enter right now.

"Jim, let's sit on the porch for a while and enjoy the scenery. OK?"

They sat in the rocker chairs and chatted, enjoying the calmness and quiet of the lake setting. Mark sent a thought to Mel, 'Sherie is thinking of you sucking Jim, and of how nice your breasts looked then.'

Feeling the message, Mel thought back to the night she had kissed her brother's cum from Sherie's mouth, and how sexy it made her feel. She thought of Sherie's pale white, freckly skin, her flaming red hair, and her big, full breasts. She wished she had breasts that big. Sighing, she felt her own pointy breasts and pinched their nipples until they hardened. A hand caressed her pussy and flicked her clit. She knew Mark could feel what she was thinking. 'Do you mind me thinking these thoughts, Bro? I know how much Sherie turns you on. Well, she turns me on too!'

Of course Mark felt what she was thinking and was not upset at all.

'I don't mind. It's turning me on too. That is, your thoughts about Sherie, and touching yourself like that are sexy as hell. I love you, Sis. Do what you want. I know Sherie is still thinking about you and Jim, and especially about your breasts and tanned skin right now. Why don't you ask her for a towel or something and see what happens.' Mark thought to Mel.

Emboldened by her brother's acceptance, and her own desires to explore her friend more, Mel called out to Sherie, "Sher, would you get a clean towel from the hall closet and bring it in to me, please?"

"Sure, be right there."

Finding the towels, Sherie got one and opened the bathroom door to see Mel standing in the shower with the curtain open, facing her in her nude beauty, her wet, smooth brown skin glistening in the pale light of late afternoon. Sherie handed her the towel, admiring her beauty.

"Thank you." Said Mel. As Sherie turned to leave, she said, "Wait." Wanting to hear what she was thinking from Mark. Sherie stopped and waited.

'She totally thinks you have a hot little body. Maybe she'll dry your back. I don't think she'll mind.' Thought Mark to Mel.

"Would you mind drying my back? I can't reach it all." Mel asked, looking into Sherie's eyes for a clue as she dried her hair. 'Damn, what am I doing? This is my best friend.'

Mel handed Sherie the other towel and turned her back to her. Of course there was another towel there already! She continued drying her hair with her arms up, facing the mirror where Sherie had a good view of her breasts and stomach. She could see her firm breasts and hard nipples. Sherie softly rubbed Mel's back, and down to her butt, admiring its firm white contrast to the rest of her tanned body.

'She's admiring your butt right now. Spread your legs a little and see if she goes between them.' Thought Mark.

Mel did spread them a couple of inches. Sherie took the bait and pressed the towel between her legs, drying them and rubbing up close to her snatch, but not on it. Dropping down, she continued drying Mel's legs and feet. Mel's butt was right in her face and she wanted to kiss it, but restrained herself.

'She wants to kiss your butt and touch your pussy!' Thought Mark, feeling how turned on Mel was getting with Sherie's hands drying her, even through the towel.

Turning around when Sherie stood up, Mel asked, "Now the front? Do you remember that night I kissed you in my bathroom, the night you first made love to Mark?"

"Yes. How could I ever forget? I was so shocked I didn't know what to do." Sherie replied as she started drying Mel's shoulders.

"I wanted to taste Mark's cum, and you had it in your mouth. It was spontaneous, but I liked it."

"I liked it too. Your lips and tongue were very nice, not hard and rough like a man's. You knew it was there. Today, you knew I was watching you. How do you know these things?"

"I just know. I can sense certain things. We'll talk about that some other time. Now, dry the rest of me, please?"

Sherie's hands rubbed the towel down Mel's chest to her breasts and covered them. Mel and Sherie both let out an audible moan.

'OK, You have to know by now that Sherie is really turned on by you. And I know her touching you turns you on too. Let her dry you, then kiss her.' Thought Mark, while still idly chatting with Jim in between thought to Mel. He was starting to get a rise himself, knowing what they sere doing in there.

Sherie continued down Mel's stomach, her sides, and to her mound. Spreading her legs again, Mel said, "It's wet there too."

Sherie pressed the towel between Mel's legs and gently rubbed the whole area dry. She looked up just in time to see Mel moving toward her face, holding both cheeks in her hands, and give her a kiss on her mouth. Dropping the towel, she held Mel's pert breasts in her hands and kissed her back, harder and more insistent this time. Their tongues intertwined as they pressed their bodies together. Neither had ever felt kisses like this before.

Holding her back, Mel looked into Sherie's eyes and said, "I'm not a lesbian, you know. I've never done anything like this before."

"Neither have I. And I'm pretty sure I'll still want Mark after this. We've been friends like, forever. This won't change that will it?" Asked Sherie. "You have the prettiest body. It's SOO sexy that I just want to touch it all over."

"Then, please do, but only if I can touch yours too. Let's go to your bedroom. I want to feel your boobs too."

They hurried into Sherie's room and Mel helped remove her top and shorts. When they were both naked, Mel grabbed both of Sheries big, round boobies and caressed them in her hands, tweaking her nipples to hardness.

"Oh, I love the feel of your big boobies. I wish mine were that big. I'd hold them all the time and never stop."

Laughing, Sherie replied, "They are pretty nice, I suppose. But I don't play with them all the time. Guess I'm used to them. Don't sell yourself short. Any woman would be proud to have firm breasts like yours. They are beautiful and I wouldn't mind it if they were mine."

"Take them. They're yours!" Laughed Mel, pulling Sherie onto the bed with her, each playing with the other's boobs. They kissed and felt their bodies pressing against each other for the first time. It felt like electric sparks flying as they touched all over, rubbing their legs and arms together, pressing their breasts together.

'Man, I wish I was there with you two right now. Feel how hard you're making me? Someday I'm going to have both of you, but not today. You have fun with each other this time and I'll help if I can. She's very hot now. It's time you touched her sex spot.' Thought Mark.

'Yeah, I feel your cock getting hard. It's turning me on too, but not as much as Sherie. I see why you like her so much. I can't believe we're doing this, but I want to lick her all over. Does she taste good, Mark?' Thought Mel.

'She's delicious, like a virgin. You'll like it. Try a couple of fingers first. She likes that too.'

Mel bent over and kissed Sherie's breasts, one at a time, while lowering her hand to her mound.

"Ummm, Yes, touch me there." Moaned Sherie.

Mel found her clit and flicked it up and down until Sherie spread her legs and arched her hips up. Taking the clue, Mel pressed a finger at the opening of her slit and it slid in with ease. Sherie shuddered and tilted her hips to get more of the finger inside her. "Ohhh, it's good. Your finger is so good. More, please. Keep sucking my breasts. It's turning me on so much." Moaned Sherie.

Rising up from her breast, Mel offered her own breast to Sherie's lips, which welcomed it. Her mouth licked and sucked it with fervor, her hand caressing the other one. Her other hand found Mel's butt, and began caressing and squeezing it. Mel slipped another finger into Sherie's wet pussy. It was tight. Her muscles seemed to grip the two fingers firmly as she pressed them in and pulled them out now.

'She wants to taste your pussy. Move around so she can reach it.' Thought Mark.

Mel pulled her breast away and turned to face the bottom of the bed, throwing her leg across Sherie's chest. Her head was right above Sherie's mound, with her big red pussy lips showing now in her arousal, with her clit peeking through them to entice Mel. Her fingers never stopped their insistent motions in Sherie's pussy. Mel's butt was right above and in front of Sherie's face. Her legs were spread on either side of Sherie's chest and her wet pussy was offered for Sherie to do with as she pleased.

Sherie held Mel's butt and admired the sight before her. It was beautiful. Gathering up her nerve, she stuck out her tongue and touched it to Mel's clit and licked it. Mel jerked at the touch and moaned.

"Yes, eat me. Please. I want to feel your tongue in me."

Sherie licked her more. It tasted fresh and clean. She licked from her clit up through her red lips to her pussy opening, then back, over and over again. It was so soft and different from a man, so velvety smooth and wet. She tasted Mel's juices and lapped them up, trying to imagine how it had looked earlier with Jim's big cock inside it.

Mel pressed her hips into Sherie's face, wanting to feel more. She licked Sherie's clit with her own mouth and Sherie responded by arching her hips up to force her pussy onto Mel's fingers and her clit onto her tongue.

Jim stood up and said, "I need a drink." And started for the door.

Mark jumped up and said, "Sit down and relax. I was going to go get one and I'll get one for you too." He hurried into the cabin and to the kitchen to get them both a drink. He didn't want Jim to interrupt the girls with what they were doing now. His shirt was out and covering his pants, partially hiding his hardon.

Mel felt the inside of Sherie's legs with her free hand, rubbing them gently, causing more muffled moans from Sherie's mouth, which was eagerly gulping down Mel's juices now. They were both very aroused now and knew they would not stop until both were satisfied.

After a while, Mark stood up and said, "I've got to go to the bathroom. Be back soon."

He headed straight for the hall, where he quietly looked through the open door. The sight was even more beautiful than what he was seeing in his mind. There was his lovely sister and her best friend, his new girlfriend, wrapped in a glorious '69', moaning and writhing with each other. He took out his hard cock and stroked it, wanting to rush in and fuck them both. Mel felt him there and looked up, seeing him stroking himself and looking at them lovingly. She shuddered inside and juiced some more onto Sherie's mouth. Sherie couldn't see him with Mel's legs and pussy covering her face. She only felt Mel begin to quiver under her tongue and began to lick and suck on her clit with abandon now. She knew Mel was cumming and wanted it to be special for her. Still watching her brother beating his meat and watching her, she gave in to the feel of Sherie's tongue and mouth, cumming in hard spasms, hips bucking and her whole body shaking.

Mark was ready to cum and rushed off to the bathroom, so as to not make a mess. He stood above the toilet stroking himself, feeling his sister coming down from her orgasm. She felt him ready to cum and tried very hard to make Sherie cum at the same time. She pounded her fingers into her, licked her clit with abandon, and played with her ass. It worked. Sherie began cumming hard, just as Mel shot his first wad over the toilet. She bucked and moaned into Mel's pussy, muffling what would probably have been screams, if she let them out. Mark kept pumping out his cum as long as he felt Sherie cumming. Soon, they all finished and Mark retreated back to the porch.

Mel pulled her fingers out of Sherie and licked them. "Mmm, good. Here, try some." She offered up her wet fingers to Sherie. Sherie licked one of them to see how it tasted. When she found it was tasty, she licked another one.

"That was fantastic. I never knew a woman could be so nice to make love to." Said Sherie, kissing Mel. "Thank you, friend."

"Thank YOU, friend. I loved it too. You are so beautiful and sexy that I'd eat you any time! We'd better get cleaned up and dressed before the guys get back. We wouldn't want them to catch us like this would we?"

"No, we wouldn't. I'm not ashamed of it or anything, but they could never understand this." Said Sherie.

"Oh, I don't know. You'd be surprised what Mark can understand. He's a very understanding guy. I don't know about Jim though. So, yeah, we had better get dressed."

Did you like this story? Did you vote? Please tell me what you liked or didn't. It's winding down and I only see one or two more chapters, and need your encouragement to make them happen. Yes, they can read each other's minds when the thoughts are about their sibling and sex. They also can read other people's sexual thoughts and desires for their twin, but only when they are in relatively close proximity to each other. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Sheri, Mel and Mark get together?-Yes And Jim, Mark and Mel too? Thanks, MagicFingers.

12