Summer of Love

Story Info
Young man falls for his mother's best friend.
2.1k words
4.28
153k
34
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,012 Followers

The summer of 1988 brought about a few changes to my life, the first was I had broken up with my girlfriend of three years. We dated through high school, explored our sexuality together and eventually out grew each other. The next week, I pissed my mother off by taking a year off instead of going to college as was originally planned. I was going to work construction for the summer and fall, take unemployment in the winter, work construction next summer and then go on to college.

I think what pissed her off the most was the fact that I was now going to spend my free nights drinking and partying as often as I could with my friends before most of them leave for their various schools. She was right, night after night we would get together on some old back road and drink cheap beer, if we were lucky someone scored some decent weed.

One hot Friday night in the middle of July something happened to change my life again, all of my friends' either had dates or were busy for our usual activities. So I found a guy of age to buy me a case of beer and he also had a few joints I could score off of him as well. I took my beer and pot home, it would not be a problem due to the fact my parents were gone for the weekend.

When I got home, I plopped down on the couch, pulled a cold beer from the cardboard case and chugged it down. Then I got another one out and picked up the remote to look for something to watch on television. So I put some music on the stereo, just loud enough not to disturb the neighbors and went out onto the porch with my case of beer.

To my surprise after about twelve beers and one joint I see a figure walking down the street, as the figure passes under the streetlight I could see it was Debbie Taylor my mother's best friend. She was also one of my favorite masturbation fantasies growing up and here she was around midnight walking around. She was walking down the sidewalk now adjacently to our house, she was right by our porch now as she continued her walk. I decided to take a risk, she had always seemed to be very cool whenever she was around.

"Hey Debbie!" I said loudly.

"Oh shit Bobby, you scared me half to death." She exclaimed grabbing her heaving chest and jumping back a couple of feet.

"Taking a late night walk, it's almost midnight?" I asked her.

"Couldn't sleep good, too hot in the bedroom so I decided to take a walk in the cool night air to cool off.?" She replied coming closer to the porch. "Are they cold?"

"Oh the beer, they are still cool enough to be refreshing, you aren't going to say anything to my mom and dad are you?" I asked coyly when I reached in to hand her one.

"Only if you don't say anything to my husband." She laughed taking the beer and coming up onto the porch and sitting in my mom's porch swing.

Debbie looked very hot and I'm talking about how hot the weather made her feel, she only had on a white wife beater shirt on and no bra, her thirty six-c breasts were pushing against the material, her nipples were bulging out as well. I pair of tight cut off shorts and a pair of leather sandals was all she had on. Her long blonde hair was matted with sweat and sticking to her face as she popped open her can of beer and began to drink it down.

We sat for over an hour making small talk and finally drinking the rest of my beer, but I let her have most of the remaining beer in hopes of giving her a buzz. I had moved over to sit with her on the porch swing, as she was getting ready to leave I made a suggestion.

"Hey you want to smoke a little weed before you go?" I boldly asked.

"You have some weed. Cool let's toke up then." She said as I pulled the joints from my pocket.

I handed one to her and then lit it for her when she put it in between her lips, she took a long drag off of it and then began to cough. I took a hit off of it and waited for her to calm down, then she took it back from me to take another hit. This time she did not have a coughing fit as we both passed the first joint back en forth until it was gone.

"Wow this is some good shit." She laughed as I lit another joint.

"Let's shotgun this one, ever does that?" I said to take a small hit.

"Oh my god not since high school." She giggled. "Sure why not no one is around."

So I took a real long deep drag off of the joint and leaned in close to her, I put one arm around her neck and placed my mouth on top of hers. Then I could feel her part her lips and I blew the smoke into her mouth, as the smoke left my lungs to hers I tempted fate and slid my tongue into her mouth. I put my hand up to the back of her head and held it there as I kissed her, she returned my kiss with a soft moan.

"Mmmmm you are some kisser for a kid." She said to break the embrace.

"You really think I'm a kid still?" I laughed.

"No, you are not a kid anymore." She giggled as began to run my other hand up her smooth thigh.

"God, Debbie you make so hot, you are so beautiful." I said to her kissing her neck.

"Bobbies, you are making this so hard for me, pot makes' me so fucking horny and god you don't think I'm not tempted by a nice looking young man like yourself." She explained. "But one I'm married and two your mother is my best friend."

"All right let's make a deal, if you and I make outside here for let's say another hour, I will let you go home and we forget tonight ever happened." I said to her as I looked deeply into her glassy green eyes.

"Jesus, okay set the alarm on your little watch there and we'll get this over with, but so help me Bobby if you mutter a word of this and I will so have you in so much shit with your mother." She said firmly.

So she watched me set the alarm on my watch, we would be done with our little make out the session at two a.m. Then she would be free to go home and go back to bed with her husband, when I finished setting the alarm I took her back in my arms and we resumed kissing.

The kissing was very slow at first, but as we kept going our passion began to build up, soon our kissing was becoming very wet and sloppy. My hands began to wander at first she stopped my advances but after a while my hands were free to roam her sexy body. My hand went up the front of the tight shirt she was wearing and began to fondle her firm tits, I loved toying with her nipples and having her moan into my mouth as I did so.

Then I slid my hand down her stomach, I rubbed her crotch through her shorts, she humped her pelvis up and down against my hand as I did. Then I got them unbuttoned and slid my hand inside of them to rub her pussy, it was very wet. I slid off of the porch swing and got down on my knees, she did not protest when I slid her shorts and panties off. Then I spread her legs and dove my head in between her legs, I quickly went to work licking her wet pussy, then I found her hard clit. She moaned when I sucked on it hard then flicked it wildly with my tongue, Debbie's pussy tasted so really musky I could not get enough as she humped against my face cumming.

"Debbie tell me if this cock belongs to a little boy." I said standing up and pulling my hard manhood out of my gym shorts. I was blessed with a cock that was seven inches long and thick as her wrist.

"Oh no, you are definitely a man." She said leaning forward.

"Suck it, come on suck me." I groaned taking her by the back of the head and pulling her toward my hard cock.

I vigorously pumped my cock in and out of her mouth, I could hear slurping on it loudly and gagging a few times. Yet she made no effort to stop me from face fucking her, we continued this until I stopped her short of me cumming in her mouth.

I reached down and took a hold of the sweat soaked shirt she was wearing, I tore it apart exposing her tits. They looked beautiful in the light provided by the streetlight, then I pulled her up and swept her off of her feet. I carried her into the house and took her into the living room. I set her back down on her feet and roughly pushed her over the arm of the couch. She had both hands holding onto the cushions as I eased my cock into her wet cunt.

Then I started to fuck away at her, our grunts and groans could now be heard over top of the forgotten stereo playing in the background. Soon I was pumping my hot young thick cum into her cunt as she moaned that she too was cumming.

"I better get going." She said "I'm going to borrow a shirt of your mothers I'll bring it back later."

I sat on the couch naked, she came back downstairs naked from the waist down, she said see yah and went out on the porch. She put on her shorts and her panties and left for home, the next day I planned on seeing her again.

The next day I awoke around noon, I took a quick shower and then watched Debbie's house as I knew her husband was going to take their kids to a little league game that day. I watched as he loaded the kids into the van and they drove off, as soon as they were out of sight I walked over to her house.

I rang the doorbell and she came to the screen door, I could tell she was not expecting anyone and especially me. She was wearing a short silk robe, her hair still wet from the shower she had just taken.

"Hey Deb mind if I come in." I said cheerfully letting myself in.

"Bobby last night was a mistake and I want you to leave." She said to cross her arms over her chest.

"Debbie you don't want me to leave, I think we have some time for another good fuck session while your husband and kids are gone." I said to take her by the hips and running my hands under her robe to her bare ass.

"When did you become such a bastard Bobby?" She said loudly.

"When I got to have sex with you and fulfilled a life long dream." I replied. "Now I'm going to keep living the dream or at least this weekend."

I slid my hands up her sides and picked her up, I set her down on her kitchen table and pulled her robe open to reveal her nakedness under it. She leaned back on the palms of her hands and I feasted on her tits, sucking tenderly on both of them. Then I kissed down her stomach, I loved eating her pussy, so began to give her pleasure with my mouth

She finally came all over my face, so I stood up and pulled my rigid cock out and fucked her where her husband and kids had their meals. Soon enough I was shooting my load into her pussy and had to be satisfied with just this for today.

There would be no Sunday however, she decided to leave to visit he mothers and then my parents came home. It's back to work on Monday, I never did find the time to have sex with Debbie again, but I will never forget the couple of times I did.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,012 Followers