Summer of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we were done eating, and had smoked another of Ben’s mostly harmless joints, Christine and Jeff had to go, so Ben and I excused ourselves and headed out too. On the way back into town, Ben turned to me and said with a smile, “I sure didn’t expect anything like that today.”

“Me either!” I said. “Did you like that as much as I did?”

“You were really getting into it.” Ben said with a grin.

“You aren’t jealous, are you?” I asked.

“Not at all!” he said. “You were just so completely hot there. Sometimes you just surprise me.”

“You were getting into it yourself!” I said.

“Yeah. That was pretty cool, wasn’t it?

“Yeah.” I had to agree.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful and I was scheduled work at the gift shop the rest of the week. Ben had gotten a summer job in Cedar Rapids, but had promised he would be back in town the following weekend. We had all planned to get together at Jake’s the following weekend. I didn’t think I would be able to wait that long.

To be continued….