Summer of Madeline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um-" Maddie's voice broke the chain of my thoughts. She was staring at me, more specifically towards my crotch. I looked down to realize that, unknowingly as I was lost thinking about fucking, I was grinding my cock over her butt.

"Sorry!" I jerked away from her and stuttered to explain, "I wasn't- it isn't-"

"Relax!" Maddie came up to me and gave me a kiss.

My eyes were wide by her sudden move. I was like a statue as her fingers roamed over my bare chest and travelled down to rub over my cock. It was so unexpected and out of whack that I couldn't even form proper words. Her boobs looked so beautiful, so inviting, that my mind couldn't handle what to do. Not even in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined this could be a reality.

I shook my head to gain some semblance of the abrupt change of behavior on her part. When she had asked me to relax, I thought it was because she didn't want me to freak out, that she understood it was an accident. Then she kissed me, I had been so surprised that I didn't even remember the feel of her lips. It was all just so unexpected...

"Wh- What are you doing?" I gulped nervously and asked her. My palms had become sweaty, and not just because of the hot weather.

"What do you think?" Maddie said almost as if an afterthought. Her hands had now gone to stroking my cock over my shorts. It was like she wasn't herself.

"It's... It's wrong..." I tried to hold her off, however, there wasn't any strength or conviction in my words. Finally, to get to feel someone else's hands over my hardening member was much too great for me.

Maddie clutched me and smirked. "I know!" She pushed me backwards until I was sitting on the large pool-chair. Her sweet smile had long been replaced by the hungry, lusty look and I was powerless to stop her as she mounted my legs.

"Ooh... Fuck!" It felt so heavenly. She stroked my dick while staring at me. The layer of cloth between her hands and my rapidly hardening cock did nothing other than being an annoyance. With her left hand, she gripped my shoulder, and her impossibly sexy hips mimicked the movement of the right hand as it jerked me to my full length.

"Why?" This was great, just what I needed, in fact. Though I never would have believed it that I would be in this position with my sister, this summer had been just that weird and unfortunate for me. The past month had somehow made up for all of it after she arrived.

"Maddie, why?" My lovely sister was the one who soothed me, and at the moment, I wanted it to be her. I wanted it to be her on top of me, and no else. However, I had to ask, had to... "Can you tell me, please?"

"Now?" She looked exasperated by my question. However, her hand never stopped its motion. She shook her head, before she flashed me a smile, "Always the same thing..." She renewed rocking her ass over my trapped cock with a passion and purpose. A little breathless, she muttered, "I am horny, you made me so fucking horny! That's why!"

"Me? What did I do?"

She raised her eyebrows as if in shock by my protest. "Don't act clueless..." She giggled and locked her fingers behind my neck. "What did you think would happen after your constant leers, your 'friendly' spanks to my ass, the 'brotherly' touches?"

"I- I didn't-" I was speechless. I had never meant it that way, however, I had my answer and it was enough. I let go and decided to enjoy the moment, I deserved it, and she did too.

The feel of her weight on my legs, as well as the heat of her body, drove me wild with want for her. I had so far kept my hands to my side, barely able to control myself from pawing her ass. The wet patch on her bikini, and the smell of her arousal made me unable to think about anything else other than drilling into her.

"I could feel it..." Maddie moaned as she continued, "You were so fucking horny, I could feel it... always hard around me, did you think I wouldn't notice?!"

She got up from me and untied the knots on her bikini. Her whole body was naked before me and I groaned with desire for her.

"Your turn!"

I rid myself of my shorts at her command. I was entranced by her beauty. The heaving tits and the mesmerizing pussy, they were all on display. Unconsciously, I took my jutting cock in my hand and tugged at it.

"Nice!" Maddie leapt at me.

I was on my back, and she was on top of me. Her soft palms wrapped around my cock while she smirked at me.

"How long has it been?"

"Too long..." I moaned in reply.

She radiated lust as she stroked me. The locks of her stuck to her forehead, and the sweat drops on her tits, made her appear as a goddess of summer, blessing me with sex after days of worshipping at her altar. The aromatic pussy juice dripping out of her, was the nectar and the ministration of my cock, was my reward.

I reached out and squeezed her tits. Her flesh was so soft and so fantastic. My sweaty palms and her slightly moist skin made the friction non-existent.

"Ah... yes!" Maddie moaned when I pressed over her erect nipples. Her lips were over mine in a flash. We kissed like long lost lovers, trading spit, trying to melt into each other. There was nothing to think anymore. It didn't matter how we got to this point, neither did the fact as to how abrupt she was, nor how I didn't have a chance to prepare my heart, there was only Maddie.

There was only Maddie!

"Do you realize how wet you leave me each time? Do you?" She spoke between our sloppy kisses. "You made me wait and wait... so long!" She was like an animal after that. Her words and her tongue dancing around inside my mouth, they had me on the verge of cumming.

I was backed up from the start of the summer, and let her know breathlessly. "I'm close, Maddie, you have to stop..."

"No!" She shifted downwards and placed the head of my cock over her lips. Her eyes stared right at me as she gave it a long, slow, lick. "Like it, little brother?"

"Fuck, Maddie!" I reached down to hold her head and fed her the length of my cock. "Suck me, suck me till I paint your mouth!" I fucked her face frantically, without any care if she liked it or not.

"Oh, motherfucker!" From the intensity of her lusty moan, I guess I shouldn't have worried. Her fingers played with my balls while with her other hand, she reached down to finger her dripping pussy.

"Maddie!" I shouted her name as I shot out my gallons of backed up cum inside her throat. It was a momentous one, all energy left me as the volleys of semen spewed out from my twitching cock. My whole body pulsed due to the intensity and I had to clench hard to take care so as to prevent us from falling down from the pool-chair.

"Fuck! You bastard!" Maddie was frantically fingering herself. The squelching sounds of her cunt told me of her state. Her face was a mess and her lips white, doused in my cum. Her tongue rolled out to slurp and it made me curse out in amazement. She opened her eyes to meet my gaze, and suddenly she thrashed wildly. "Cumming!" I had to hold her close as she squirted all over my dick and balls. Her eyes rolled back and saliva dripped down to form a pool at my feet.

"Maddie?" I asked after a few seconds when she didn't seem to be responding to my touches. She smiled at me and wiped her face with a splash of the water from the pool. She then climbed up towards me, her soppy cunt lined straight over my cock, which made me moan out. "Ooh..." Her blurry reflection on the clear water of the pool looked like a thing of beauty. Her shapely body and her wondrous ass, they drove me to new levels of want.

"You're hard!" She grinned at me.

"You're wet!"

"Ready?" She asked and before I could reply had my cock inside her pussy. "Fuck! It's big!"

"Fuck me, Maddie! Fuck me, you fucking slut!" I spanked her hard on her ass. She moaned appreciatively, and with force pressed her tits against my chest.

"You like to spank your sister? You fucking crazy horny fuck!" That earned her another spank. "Yes!" She cried out and jerked wildly.

"Such a wonderful ass..." I took her meaty, jiggly, bubble butt in my palms and squeezed them. It was the best feeling ever, nothing compared to that. My fingers kneaded them, mashed them, massaged them, they couldn't get enough. The heat had made our bodies sweaty, and the fluids we exchanged made us wet. The slippery feeling as her tits rubbed across the length of my chest while she rode me like a bull, as well as her filthy mutterings near my ear, had me on the verge again.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me like you mean it!"

"You want it harder? Then, here!" I thrust upward to meet her hips jerking down and the wet voice of our union resounded. Her cunt opened up and I invaded like an unstoppable force. "You're so tight inside!" I spanked her roughly and licked her ear.

"Don't stop! Do not stop fucking me like that!" Her hair bounced around crazily as she increased the hold of her cunt around my cock. It was like a sleeve exclusively made out for its proportions and I groaned due to the pleasure.

"Ugh... Maddie..." We were in a bubble, our rhythm furious and unmatched. Her knees had locked me in and her weight made me unable to move, other than thrust my hips upward. She was kissing me hungrily, the sloppiness made it even hotter. Her sweaty tits, as well as the erect nipples, rubbed across my scratched chest, as she fervently sought her release. There was no need for words or fanciness, we had time for that later. Right now, there was only one thing in our minds, to fuck and cum, I could tell it from her blazing eyes.

I took hold of her face and moaned in her mouth. "I'm cumming!" In less than five minutes, I was cumming for the second time. It was as great as the first one. Her cunt tightened around the length of my cock as the head of it enlarged and spewed out jets of semen.

"Oh fuck! You're cumming inside me!" She went still for a moment before she squirted relentlessly as her body thrashed over me. "Worth it..." she mumbled and passed out on top of me.

...

We spent the next three days getting to know each other in ways I never imagined we would. We spent every waking, and sleeping, moment together. We christened every room in the house, even including having sex in our parent's bed!

On our last night together I made slow, sweet love to my sister; long, slow strokes in and out of her pussy, kissing her deeply, looking into her eyes letting her see the love I felt for her. She saved me, saved my summer...

It's been four years since that summer and I'm about to begin my new job. Maddie called me to tell me that she has a few weeks off in the summer and I should clear out my schedule. Also, she has some kind of a surprise for me. I'm hoping for this summer to turn out better than our previous one!

###

Thank you for reading.

Maddie's POV would've worked better! Can't do anything about it now. lol

Also, it's been a few days since I submitted the Glossary for "Magic, Love, Family" series, so it should be up by the time this gets published. Chapters 2-4 are with my editor and would be done soon.