Summer Of Samuel

Story Info
Bisexual black man seduces Black BBW Transsexual.
2.1k words
3.61
33.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

I think I have an addiction. At this point, I don't think there is much use in denying it. Denial has never solved anything. Not once in human history. Not since the dawn of man. My name is Samuel. Also known as Big Sam, mostly to my friends, classmates and family. A big and tall young black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Boston. I recently graduated from my college with a degree in Criminal Justice. These days, I find myself bored. And nothing seems to cure my boredom. I've been an activist for a long time. I've fought for gay rights, men's rights and other causes. I've defended the rights of intact men to be themselves. I am an intact man myself. My parents refused to allow the doctors at the hospital to 'modify' me at birth. They didn't believe in physiological modifications of guys based on outdated religions and strange, age-old customs. Instead they taught me to be a very neat and image-conscious lad. I thank them for it.

My time is spent wandering around the city these days. I've got nothing to do. I've been accepted into law school and until September starts, I've basically got nothing to do. The summer of 2008 is so boring it's slowly killing me. What am I to do with myself? The bisexual community of Boston has made me a sort of a pariah because of my rather outspoken stance on my personal beliefs. I've always spoken up against the haters, those I consider to be agents of division in our society. People who hate gays. People who hate men. People who hate blacks. I've stood up to them all. And now, they're using diversity and political correctness against me. A bisexual black man whose only crime was fighting for human rights. Oh, well. Such is my plight in this world.

To assuage my grief, I decided to have some adventures. There were plenty of good-looking men and beautiful women in the city of Boston. A big and tall, ruggedly handsome black stud like myself usually had no trouble meeting quite a few of them. I hit the bar scene, mostly to see what would happen. That's where I met Mercedes. This chick who looked like Queen Latifah, with a little bit of Monique thrown in. Who is Mercedes? A big black woman with the biggest tits and ass I've seen in ages. I stand six feet two inches tall and weigh two hundred and sixty pounds. I'm not easily impressed by an individual's size. However, Mercedes was big! The woman stood five feet eleven inches tall and weighed around two hundred and eighty pounds. She was thick, busty, wide-hipped and big-bottomed. I would later find out that she had a sixty-inch bubble butt. Hot damn. We started talking. I learned quite a bit about her. Mercedes was a native of Randolph, Massachusetts. She graduated from Massasoit Community College and had recently been accepted at Emerson College. She was new to the big city, having grown up in a small, quiet town. I offered to show her around.

Mercedes was fun company. We hung out inside Copley Mall and had a delicious lunch inside Panda Express. Like me, she was a major fan of Chinese food. I soon learned that we had a lot more in common. Like me, Mercedes was Haitian. She was also bisexual, if you could believe that. A bisexual black man hanging out with a bisexual black woman in the city of Boston. America's queerest city. Boston makes San Francisco look straight as a ruler. Believe me on that one. After dinner, Mercedes and I walked a few blocks and went to see the movie Hancock inside Loews, near Boston Common. Like me, she was a fan of superheroes. I couldn't believe this chick. She was so much fun. Any woman who would rather see a superhero movie than some chick flick like Sex And The City is more than okay by me. Mercedes was looking more and more like a keeper by the minute.

Yeah, I must say that I had fun. After the movie, Mercedes and I returned to the Back Bay. I've always been fond of the Back Bay. Ever since my days at Bay State College, I've felt at home in this affluent place filled with rich white folks and flamboyant queers. I wonder if I would feel so at home within the halls of Suffolk University Law School. I guess time would tell. Mercedes and I went into the Boston Public Library. We walked upstairs to the computer room and signed up. I checked out my MySpace. Guess who had just sent me an invite? If you guessed Mercedes, then by all means folks, give yourselves a cookie. I eagerly added her as a friend. This was so funny. The woman was sitting right across from me and she was saying all that. How interesting. A few minutes later, we began chatting on the web. Mercedes said some intriguing things. She said she found me very cute. I smiled. I told her I thought she was smoking hot. Then, I waited for a reply. Would you believe she asked me to come back to her place?

I hesitated. Was she serious? I looked up from my monitor and looked into Mercedes eyes. She smiled at me. I mouthed the word yes. She grinned. Then, we both logged off the computer and left the library together. Mercedes lived in a small apartment not far from Emerson College. She wasn't going to commute to Boston every day from the town of Randolph. Not with today's ridiculously high gas prices. How wise of her and convenient for me. We went to her place together. The building was nice, located in the heart of Chinatown. We went inside. Mercedes laughed as I came up behind her, kissing her neck as she fumbled with the keys. We went into the apartment.

It was not what I expected. Women's apartments are usually...well, not Spartan-looking. I didn't mind, though. Mercedes pointed me to the couch and told me to make myself comfortable. She then handed me a cup and filled it with wine. I took a sip and winked at her. She told me to wait. I did. She disappeared into her room. I waited, looking around.

A few moments later, Mercedes was back. The big black woman was gloriously naked. Save for her big red panties. Something in me stirred at the sight of her. She looked hot. Mercedes stood there, her hands on her hips. I looked at her jet-black, plump and sexy body. She looked really hot. I've always had a thing for thick women. Mercedes grinned, then asked to see my dick. I unzipped my pants and showed her. Mercedes looked at my long and thick, uncut black cock. She licked her lips. She smiled naughtily and asked me if she could taste it. What do you think I said?

Mercedes knelt before me and began sucking my cock. I thrust my dick into her mouth. Hot damn, this big black woman with the monster booty from hell was good at sucking dick. She sucked my dick and licked my balls. In between sucks, she told me that she really liked uncut guys. I was pleasantly surprised. Many women seem to prefer altered or modified men. Female fans of natural or intact men are rare but I appreciate them. An interesting woman is always a good find. Mercedes soon made me cum. And when my cock released my manly juice, she drank my sweet nectar. Hot damn. This big black chick was something else.

She had totally rocked my socks. This made me want to reciprocate. That's when Mercedes hesitated. She told me she wasn't feeling it. I was surprised, to say the least. I asked her why. She hesitated, then told me that I might not like what I might find between her legs. I blinked. What was she talking about? She showed me what she was talking about. And I got the surprise of a lifetime. Mercedes, the big black woman with the big tits and the monster booty from hell had a big dick! And it was uncut, like mine. Surprise!

I stared at Mercedes, stunned. I've had sex with men and women before but never an actual transsexual. Especially a sexy black transsexual like her. Mercedes looked at me sadly and said she'd understand if I wasn't into her. I stared at her. What the hell was she talking about? I like chicks with dicks. Ever seen my porno collection? I told her that I found her hot. And then I grabbed her dick and began stroking it. She stared at me, shocked. When I began sucking her cock, she didn't protest. I sucked Mercedes dick and licked her balls. When she came, I drank her seed. She screamed in pleasure. Afterwards we began to have some serious fun.

Mercedes told me she wanted a ride on my dick. I was down with that. So, she grabbed some Aloe Cream and tossed it to me. With it, I greased up my dick. Then, she got on all fours and spread her ass cheeks wide open. I smeared the lube all over her asshole. Then, I pressed my dick against her backdoor and pushed. Mercedes gasped as my cock entered her. But she didn't scream. I placed my hands on her wide hips and pushed my cock into her. Mercedes began undulating as I pounded into her. She screamed out obscenities, telling me to tear that ass up. And so I did. I plunged my cock deep into her asshole. As far as it could go. I fucked her hard. And she loved it. We fucked like this for half an hour, then I came. Mercedes screamed as my cum filled her booty hole. I slowly squeezed out of her. We both lay there, catching our breath.

Man, that was fun. I've fucked lots of big handsome men and a few big beautiful women in the ass before but this was my first time fucking a gorgeous big black transsexual. This was definitely hot! A few moments later, Mercedes asked me something rather strange. She wanted to try my ass. I hesitated. Then I shrugged. Why not? Mercedes smiled and kissed me. Then, she grabbed the lube and we got ready.

I got on all fours and spread my ass cheeks wide open. Mercedes came up behind me. She grabbed my hips and shoved her cock into my asshole. I gasped as Mercedes cock popped into me. I haven't been fucked in ages. A few well-endowed gay and bisexual black guys and a couple of big beautiful women with strap-on dildos have had the pleasure of fucking me but never a sexy black transsexual. This ought to be fun. Mercedes began hammering my ass with her big dick. I'm not going to lie. It hurt. But it also felt kind of good. Mercedes asked me if I liked having her dick up my ass. I told her that I loved it! She began pounding me harder. I screamed as she fucked me. The more she fucked me, the harder my dick got. Mercedes reached underneath me and stroked my cock as she fucked me. We went at it like this until I came. A moment later, I screamed even louder as Mercedes hot cum invaded my masculine booty hole. This was awesome!

A few minutes later, Mercedes and I lay side by side. She told me that mine was the first ass she fucked in ages. I smiled. I could believe that. She rubbed her cock against mine while I sucked on her big tits. I was still horny and so was she. We went at it again. This time, I lay flat on the bed and she straddled me. She lowered herself until she had impaled her ass on my dick. I grabbed her hips and thrust into her. I tore that ass up. She screamed. I thrust into her with all the energy I could muster. Her tight asshole gripped my dick like a vice. It felt so damn good that I screamed. It was fun. I came inside her. Mercedes and I lay there, in a tight embrace. Today the summer of 2008 officially begins for me. I declare this the Summer of Samuel! I'm gonna have lots more fun these days. Mercedes is down with threesomes. There's lots of men and women out there who wouldn't mind playing with us. It's going to be something else. I'll tell you folks all about it. One thing for sure, I'm not bored anymore!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers