Summer of Young Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers

Oh dear, he was taking off her shirt as he pressed her up the stairs, she was walking backwards and her hands were ripping off his own shirt. When her shirt unbuttoned to expose her hanging breasts, braless and still with a lot of perkiness, he moaned and buried his face in them. For a moment they stood still on the steps as he kneaded her flesh and sucked, nibbling with his teeth and lips. Tess panted and cried out as he sucked her pink nipple into his mouth, her whole body was burning with hunger. She wanted this, she wanted this more than she'd wanted anything else in her life. How long had it been since she was last with a man? One year? Two?

They were moving up the stairs again and suddenly their heads were level and they were kissing passionately, her bare breasts flattened against his hard chest. Little caresses on her lower back made her press her hips against his... and suddenly she realized that they were in the bedroom.

Last chance.

"Kent..." she was breathless as he pressed her back onto the bed, watching as he began to roll her skirt up, fiery kisses traveling up her thigh, "Kent... we really shouldn't... we really... OH DEAR..." His fingers slipped under her panties and rubbed the sopping wet folds they found there... at that point the fight pretty much went out of Tess as he began to pull her skirt and panties off her hips.

She sat on the edge of the bed as his tongue made little circles on her shaved mound, two fingers pressed inside her very tight hole... it had been so long since she'd been with a man that she was practically virgin tight. It was burning pleasure as his fingers crooked inside of her, pressing against her g-spot as he began licking up her juices. With her hands on his head, she arched her back, fireworks blossoming between her thighs as he sucked her clit into his mouth. When he thrummed it with his tongue she lost it and cried out as she had her first orgasm of the night, it had come quickly and happily, pent up energy from her long lonely nights without sex.

Panting, Tess was laid back on the bed as Kent pulled off his own pants, his eyes glowed as they looked over her body. She'd never felt so sexy and wonderful in her life, having this extremely cute younger man looking over her like she was some kind of sex idol. And the bobbing penis between his legs was a very welcome sight; long and straight he kept himself nicely trimmed around the base and there was a length of about 8" that was going to split her open. Despite the fact that she had just had a wonderful orgasm she hungered for the feeling of him inside her and she sat up as he knelt between her legs, taking his face in her hands and kissing him hungrily. Their tongues danced as the tip of his dick pressed wetly against her thigh, and he cupped her breasts, thumbing her nipples in a steady rhythm that made her pussy pulse in response. Lowering her hands she wrapped one around his shaft, luxuriating in the feel of his hardness, and used the other to cup his balls and squeeze them gently. He moaned into her mouth and pressed her down against the bed, squeezing her breasts harder so that it was almost painful except that it felt so good.

A slight hitch up and he guided his dick to the entrance of her pussy, and groaned in pleasure at her exquisite tightness. It had been so long that it hurt Tess a little... but what wonderful pain! The joyous pain of being stretched open, of long unused muscles waking up... a burning path pressed into the core of her being. Kent's arms were under her shoulders, holding her close to his body as he buried his full length into her wetness. For a moment he just stayed there, motionless, enjoying the sensation of her surprised pussy as it rippled around his dick. When he began to pull out Tess whimpered, a void slowly opening where she had finally been filled. It was a rush of ecstacy when he only pulled out halfway before thrusting back in and her hips leapt up to meet him.

Her pussy started to get accustomed to its new size as they fucked, pain left and pleasure became a close friend, traveling through her body in sharp tingling lines that made her moan and pant. Maybe Kent was right... she didn't feel 39 anymore, at the oldest she felt 24. There she was, on her back, and now he was lifting one leg over his shoulder to deepen the penetration... how many other women her age would be that flexible? This young stud was pumping away between her thighs, looking at her body like she was some kind of sexual goddess... who was she to say that she was too old for him? He definitely wasn't too young for her... no one who was too young for her could possibly play her body the way he was, one mouth wrapped around her nipple as he made circular motions with his groin, grinding into her pussy. The muscle of her thigh burned as he leaned forward even more, really pounding away at her. Having her leg up in the air limited the amount that she could respond, but her constant moans, pants, and whimpers spurred him faster and harder.

Tess raised her arms above her head and arched her back, and erotic picture of lust and decadence laid out before him, boobs jiggling on her chest with every thrust. Stretching her body out she felt incredibly feminine and pleasured. Gripping the bars at the head of the bed she began using her arms to press her body further downwards, further onto that fantastic dick that was splitting her open.

It felt like she was going to go through the roof when her orgasm started, crashing over her entire body as ever thrust he made into her rubbed against her clit. Screaming and wailing her tight pussy convulsed around him and clenched hard, trying to capture his dick in her body. With a groan he let loose a torrent of cum into that tight grip, completely overwhelmed by the massaging ripples that traveled over his dick while she writhed beneath him. The sight of Tess would probably have been enough to make a man cum, stretched out and wriggling, breasts heaving with her nipples pointed straight up, flushed along her cheeks and chest as her hips heaved and that sweet mouth cried out in ecstacy. Laying down on top of her Kent could feel little shudders traveling along her body as she twitched in the aftermath of pleasure.

"That was amazing..." she breathed, her arms wrapped around his strong body, pussy still occasionally clenching as her orgasm was slow to relinquish its hold on her.

"Mmmmm..." he kissed her lips, their tongues caressing, "Yes, that was. You are amazing..."

Tess smiled, completely happy and content for the first time in a long time, "Was that you watching me from the window the other day, after I got out of the shower."

He grinned at her, "Guilty as charged.... you were just so sexy I couldn't help it when you got out and you were all wet and clean... I almost died when you started putting lotion on." Actually, that particular image was starting to get to him again, little did Tess know.

Giggling she replied, "Yeah well, I thought I'd give you a bit of a show, just in case you were watching." The smile faded a little from her face, "Are you sure you're ok with the fact that you're so much younger than me."

Kent smiled, "Yes... in fact, I'll prove it to you..." just the thought of watching her through the window the other morning had started the process, not as he began stroking her body again and kissing her lips it continued. A pleasant feeling of something growing inside her pussy made Tess start in surprise, and Kent laughed at her, "This is why us younger guys are better."

Younger guys ended up being much better as they finished their second round, took a shower and then went for another round after she started giving him a blowjob. That summer was one of the best of Tess's life, the couple went back and forth between the houses, christening every room of each house. Skinny dipping, having sex to bad porn, watching each other masturbate from the windows... anything and everything she'd ever dreamed of. For his birthday she even let Kent take her anal virginity - although it wasn't something she wanted to do again it hadn't been nearly as bad as she'd been afraid it would be. In some ways it was rather pleasant.

Although Tess felt incredibly sad to see the summer end, from that summer on she was a renewed woman. Men flocked to this confident older woman who acted about half her age, and she was married about three years later to a guy five years her junior. Kent got married as well and they both attended each other's weddings, wishing each other the best of luck in life. Both couples remained good friends, although Kent and Tess never told their spouses about the lusty and sex-filled summer that they'd spent together - they were too busy having new lusty encounters and sex-filled seasons with their new lovers.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers
12