Summer on the Isle Ch. 03

Story Info
All the lovey ladies from the mountain to the ocean.
35.6k words
4.73
38.4k
78
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers

John was trying to hide his face while Penny yelled at him.

"You fucking cheater." she said.

"I didn't. I didn't mean to."

"You're a fucking cheater. Admit it."

"No. I wouldn't cheat on you. I've never cheated on anyone."

"Then who the hell is she?" Penny said as she pointed to Jill.

"We broke up." John defended.

"That's not what she says."

"I don't care what she says. I didn't cheat on you."

"And what about Susan?"

"That was a mistake."

Suddenly John felt Susan's presence behind him. "Mistake? You got me pregnant and now you're calling it a mistake?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

Penny grabbed John's jaw and forced him to look at her. "Getting your sister pregnant. What's wrong with you?"

"I didn't know. I swear. I didn't know."

The next thing John saw was a line of asses and somehow he knew that each ass belonged to one of their mothers. John found himself fucking Aunt Martha.

"Cheating on me with my mom. You are just too low."

"I ... I'm sorry."

"I don't forgive you."

John looked down and Aunt Martha had been replaced with Aunt Amy. John tried to stop himself but he was already in her.

"Are you going to get my mom pregnant, too? I bet you'll call it a mistake."

"I didn't mean it like that. I promise."

"Save it." Susan said as Aunt Amy transformed into Aunt Sophia. John heard giggling at his side and he looked to see who it was. Carol and Melissa were naked and licking each other's pussies. They looked over at John and started chanting.

"Fuck our mom. Fuck our mom."

"You know your father was some kind of rapist." Penny said.

"He was your father, too." John said.

Penny slapped him. "Don't you dare talk about my father you filthy, incestuous scumbag."

"Please forgive me."

"Never." said Penny.

John looked over at Jill and she repeated it. "Never."

He looked over at Susan and it was the same. "Never."

John pushed back with all his might but it felt like he couldn't move. He pushed Aunt Sophia away from him and he tried to run. Something was holding him down. Then before him, his own mother's ass was presented to him.

"Go ahead. Fuck her." said Penny.

"No. I can't."

"You already fucked your sister. You already got her pregnant."

"I can't. I won't."

French police came and grabbed John by each arm and pushed him down onto his mother. He felt his face hit the floor as someone pushed his cock into his mom's ass. John tried to stop himself. He tried to get away but it was no use. Then he was cumming into his mother against his will.

He felt despair and shame wash over him. Penny came to him and squatted down to look him in the eye.

"You'll never deserve me because I'll never forgive you."

John threw his head back from the sight of her and gasped for air. His eyes popped open as he launched himself onto his back.

He looked up. He was alone. He was breathing heavily while his eyes looked around and he tried to understand where he was.

The tent. He was in the tent. No one was here. He was sweating and ... oh he ejaculated on himself in his sleep.

"Weird fucking dream." he said.

The sun had yet to come up but with the way he felt there was no way he was getting back to sleep. The night before he'd found himself extremely bored and with nothing to distract him from thinking about the thing he needed to think on but actively wanted to avoid thinking about, he eventually just went to sleep very early. Yeah, camping sucked with no one else with you.

He'd had sex with his sister. And not just one, but two sisters. He had two sisters. Actually, he had four sisters and his other two sisters were fucking each other. What the fuck? He still couldn't believe his mother waited so long to tell him. If only they'd told him one day earlier. Hell, just 12 hours earlier might have done it. But now it was done.

He'd committed incest of all things. He would have hardly thought that was even possible. He didn't have those kinds of feelings about his mother and for all he knew his mother was the only family he had in the world. Yet, apparently not.

Of course, his mother didn't get all the blame. He had to carry some of it. He should have figured it out. All these years of people thinking that Susan was his sister. So many people in so many countries had said that. But it was just not true. It was just never true until it was.

"They should have told us." he said to himself. "How were we supposed to know? It wasn't my fault."

He didn't know what to do. What do you do after you commit incest?

Well, he knew what to do in that moment. He needed to change his clothes. Fuck, he wanted a shower.

While he used a wet cloth to half way wash himself down he wondered if Susan really would get pregnant. What would he do if that happened?

John waited and waited for the sun to come up. As soon as it did he'd be able to see enough to pack everything back up and get the bus back down to the hotel.

For some reason the word status was on his mind. He felt like something should have changed. He couldn't think of a specific word for what you call someone who commits incest. If you kill someone you are a murderer but if you fuck your sister what was that?

Maybe there didn't need to be a word. Or maybe there was no word in English but another language would have one.

The sun came up and if John would have wanted to hurry, he could have been ready to go back to the hotel on the first bus. But then he realized that if he did that, he'd have to have breakfast with everyone else and for some reason he just didn't feel like seeing everyone else again yet. As soon as he held their image in his mind he remembered the reason he wanted to get all the way out here to be alone.

From the distance he saw the first bus come and go and John started to think of how much time he'd have until the next bus came by.

The biggest fucking shame of this whole thing was that he actually really liked Penny. When he thought of having a life with someone it was always Penny. He wanted to see her and yet also wanted to avoid her. He didn't know how it would go.

He was still thinking on these things when he heard someone call out his name. John stuck his head out the flap of the tent and saw Carol walking up the path. She called out his name again

"Jooooooohn."

"Over here." John got out of the tent and stood there waiting.

She noticed him and started running over to his tent. "Hey." she started. She looked around and noticed the group of three bigger tents farther up the path. They were actually pretty far away but Carol felt they were too close so she asked John if they could go into his tent to talk.

"About what?"

"Stuff."

"What stuff?"

"Brother, sister stuff."

"You rode the bus up here to tell me everyone is worried about me? Or did my mom send you to jump on me for missing breakfast?"

"John, get in the tent. Or do you really want to have this conversation out here; cause I will."

"Whatever." he said as he got back into the tent. She took a bit more time since she had to get her shoes off which meant unlacing them. "So, how did you find me? Searched all night with flashlights?"

"The girl at the front desk told me."

"I'm going to have to talk to them about that."

"John, you can't run away. Your girlfriend is worried you hopped on a plane for the states and you stranded her here."

"It would be nice if she'd take that idea for herself."

John was thinking of the next thing to say when Carol turned her back to him and started messing with the zippers of the tent. She pulled all three closed and then fastened them to the little hook thing. It was sort of the camping equivalent of locking the door. Carol turned back to him and then started to get comfortable. She had been just squatting before. She sat down and then she laid her entire body down.

John was still just sitting cross legged and was sort of surprised that the tent could so easily accommodate two people with extra room to spare.

"Ok. Brother, sister stuff. What?"

"I know what you're going through." she said.

"And what's that?"

"You're thinking that there's something wrong with you."

"I didn't know you were a mind reader."

"John, I felt all the same stuff. I thought all the same stuff. Me and Melissa already went through all this. The second I heard no one could find you I knew exactly what you were doing."

"You mean camping?"

"No. Having a self inflicted pity party. You came up here and you're all like 'oh no, I had sex with my sister. Woe is me.' Don't look at me like that. You know I'm right."

"I just need quiet to think."

"No. That's the last thing you need. You'll drive yourself crazy that way."

"Well, with Jill and everyone talking in my ear all the time I can't even hear myself."

"Ok, you talk. I'll listen?"

"I don't have anything to say. I just need space is all."

"Then tell me what you're thinking. Think out loud."

"I'm not thinking anything. I just need a pause."

"John, that's bullshit."

"Look, I don't go around telling you how to deal with stuff."

"John, I've already dealt with this."

"So you're an expert?"

"I know what it's like and I can even up the anti. You didn't know that Susan was your sister. No one can blame you because you didn't know. Me, I knew. Melissa and I, we both knew exactly what we were getting into and we did it anyway. And you know what? It was good. Yeah. It was so good. It wasn't wrong. You're thinking that there's something wrong with you. You're thinking that you're disgusting. You're thinking that you've done this horrible thing that you can never come back from but it isn't like that at all. There's nothing wrong with you, John."

"I don't ... that wasn't ... uh ..."

"John, you are a great guy. And I told Susan all this same stuff last night and she worked through it because I was there to listen to her."

"Yeah, I bet she's pretty pissed at me."

"No. She loves you. Right now, she's not worried about the fact that she had sex with her brother. She's worried that you'll never want to be with her again."

"She's my sister. How can that even work?"

"John, why is incest wrong?"

"Because ... ah ... It's illegal."

"Really? Here? Are you sure?"

"I didn't look it up but I'm pretty sure it's illegal everywhere."

"You know there are some states where it's not illegal. And here, no law about it. And even if there were a law, do you really think the police would care what some tourist did in his hotel room?"

"The law aside, there are other things."

"Like what? This feeling sorry for yourself, you've got to get over that. It already happened and you didn't even know. And even if you had known, so what? Incest isn't nasty. It isn't gross. It isn't foul."

"Yeah but ..."

"You don't think that there's something wrong with me and Melissa, do you?"

"No. I didn't say ..."

"Cause what we have is beautiful. I don't care what anyone says about it. And you shouldn't care either. Susan is still Susan, the same Susan you've always known. And she wants to be with you."

"But I'm her brother."

"And Melissa's my sister. What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing. I just can't ..."

"John, did you want to be with Susan before you found out she was your sister. Yes or no."

"It's more complicated than that."

"No it isn't. Yes or no."

John thought of Penny. His sister Penny.

"Yes."

"Well, guess what. She was already your sister when you were with her. She didn't magic herself into becoming your sister. She was born your sister. So nothing has changed. If you wanted to be with her before, you should still want to be with her now."

"That's ridiculous. We're brother and sister. We could never get married. We could never have kids."

"But you could love her. You could do that. And she could love you. You two are idiots if you don't at least give it a try."

"Well, that's something that I better talk with Susan about."

Carol reached out and put her hand on John's knee. John was confused by the look she was giving him. "You know, if things don't work out with you and Susan, I'll always be here for you."

"What?"

"I'm fine with incest and I do like guys."

"Shit, what are you saying?"

"Have you ever found me attractive?"

"That is ... I ... Carol, you're my sister."

"I have sex with my sister. And now I have a brother. Lucky me."

"Aren't you and Melissa like ... a couple?"

"We're not exclusive. She has a boyfriend back home. Oh, look at him peeking out there." she said in reference to John's growing erection.

"Hey. You're crossing a kind of line there."

"No I'm not. I'm already over the line. I'm just trying to get you to realize that you are too." She moved her body closer to him and then slid her hand up his thigh. "And you know what?"

"What?" John said with a bit of fear.

"I sort of have the hots for your mom."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing."

"Oh, yeah. I would totally fuck your mom. Last year I even tried to seduce her. I guess now I know why she didn't take me up on it but I bet I can change her mind."

"Carol, you're talking about hitting on my mom while you're feeling my junk. That's weird."

"No it's not. It's exciting. Come on. Haven't you ever wanted to fuck your mom?"

"No."

"You should. You aren't gay, are you?"

"No."

"Well, you're mom is gorgeous. Every guy on this island wants to fuck her so if you don't then that must mean ..."

"I'm not gay. That's retarded. Of course I wouldn't want to fuck my mom."

"John, you still don't get it. Incest is not a crazy black hole of despair. It's an exciting sexual adventure."

"Oh yeah, then tell me, when was the last time you had sex with your mom?"

"Oh, you think you got me? I'd fuck her in a heartbeat."

"Well, when you've done that, you can come and talk to me about fucking my mom."

"We should have a threesome with her. That would be fun."

"I never knew you were so kinky."

"Yeah you did." Carol said as she sat up and then started to take her top off.

"What are you doing?"

"You're getting me hot."

"But what about Susan?"

"It's ok. I fucked her last night."

"You what?"

"It was great. That got her over the whole incest thing real fast."

"No way."

"Yes way. So come on big brother." She presented her tits to him. "Don't you want me?"

"Those are nice tits."

"Susan said the same thing. She liked sucking my left one more than my right one I think."

"I didn't think she liked girls."

"Oh, it's not about being lesbian. We're sisters. It's ok."

"I don't get it."

"Kiss me and you will."

John winced as he tried to understand. "But, you're my sister."

"And the fact that you're my brother makes me want you. I've just got to fuck you, John."

"You know that sounds messed up."

"No. No it doesn't. Not to me and not to Susan anymore."

She grabbed his hand and put it on her chest. "We can't." John said.

"No one is going to stop us." she said and then she was just about sitting in his lap as she put her other hand on his face and then kissed him.

For John, the kiss felt normal. It was a normal, clean kiss. He was kissing his sister and it was not the end of the world. There was no earthquake. The sky didn't fall. She felt just like any other woman he'd kiss.

John became passive as Carol pulled his shirt off and then started to kiss his chest. In a way, his mind was starting to just shut down. He couldn't understand. Carol was his half sister. But he had to admit she was attractive. But she was his sister so he couldn't fuck her. But if things kept going the way they were going that might just happen. Unless John stopped it.

What about Penny? Penny would be pissed. They sort of had a secret agreement to get together and even get married. But he couldn't get married to her now.

Carol pulled John's shorts off and John looked down at his half sister suck the head of his dick while surrounding the shaft with her large tits.

So, was this cheating on Penny? Was it cheating on Susan? Was it cheating on Jill?

Logically, it wasn't cheating on Jill because Jill had already cheated on him and he was going to break up with her anyway. It wasn't cheating on Susan if it was true that Susan had sex with Carol earlier. Plus, you know, Susan was his sister. As his sister, she could not be his girlfriend and thus he could not cheat on her. If he had sex with Carol it had to be just sex. If he had sex with Susan, it had to be just sex. Not a full relationship.

But wait, he couldn't just decide that without talking to her and at least confirming how she felt.

So, was this cheating on Penny? Damn. Why couldn't she have been the one to come up and talk to him?

After sucking his dick for a bit, Carol got out of the rest of her clothes, save for her socks for some reason, and then got on her back.

John was just going with it because he just didn't know what else he could do. She already got him hard and blew him. How could he possibly say he wanted to stop now, sister or no sister.

John was going to get on top of her and just start fucking her but then she stopped him. She pushed his head down and ordered him to lick her pussy.

"Do you need pointers or do you know how to do it?" she asked.

"You can just tell me if I do as good a job or better than Susan."

"Oh, Susan was a champ after a couple minutes. She really got down on it."

"You really had sex with her?"

"Melissa and I had a threesome with her."

"Well, that makes me a little jealous."

"We'll have one with you to. Play your cards right and you might get a foursome. Now lick."

"Why didn't you all come up here then?"

"The others are keeping our moms from flipping out that you took off."

"Where was Penny when you guys were ..."

"Stop stalling and lick my cunt."

Carol grabbed John's hair and forced his face down. John was now licking his sister who he knew full well was his sister. So was this just going to be oral or was he going to get to fuck her too?

His answer came after a few minutes of putting all his tongue's power into pleasuring her clitoris while fingering her and hitting her gspot. She stopped him and tried to pull him on top of her. John's dick was hard and in position in no time.

John took a breath as he thought for a moment. Here we go. Real incest that was not a mistake or an accident or ignorance. He was deciding to fuck his sister. If he could fuck Carol then he could fuck Susan. He could fuck Penny. Hell, he could fuck his mom while he was at it. Ok, that seemed more difficult but it could be done.

Carol was getting antsy as she put her hands on John's ass and tried to fuck him from underneath. John was brought back to the moment from his thoughts. He swallowed and then thrusted. He'd done it. He was in his sister. She was so wet and so tight. This was nice.

John had done a pretty good job of getting her worked up because in far less time than John would normally like it seemed they were both very nearly ready to cum.

"Fuck me, John. Big Brother. Big Brother. John, fuck me. Fuck me."

The physical act of fucking his sister was good. It felt very good. Maybe all the negative stuff was just in his head. Sex is good and if this was just going to be sex then what was the issue?

John's sister started to have an orgasm and then John pulled out of her. A bolt of cum made a lightning pattern as it extended over her body. Then more cum came out and there was a sticky pool of semen all over her belly and in her belly button.

"You ok?" she asked.

"Just still trying to understand and come to terms with things."

"My brother fucked me. I'm so happy."

"I wish you knew how strange that sounds."

"Oh, I know. I just don't care. I love that my brother fucked me. You're my favorite brother."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers