Summer Pool Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women just sat there looking at each other. After a few minutes, Pam said softly, "Oh God, no this can't be happening."

'What if we refuse to do what you want? Mom asked.

Gray took his time but looked each women in the eye before he answered, "Two things could happen. One, I could send these pictures to the School Board. It depends on you. If you all refuse then the pictures will be sent. If anything less then you all, then just the pictures of the one who's refused. Two, if you accept and then refuse I will punish you. If you don't accept the punishment then I'll send the pictures."

"Can you give us a minute to decide" Kathy asked.

"You four talk, We'll be in the other room." Gray got up and left the room, he must have had a remote as he turned off the sound so I couldn't listen in to what the they were talking about. I watched the women talk and sometimes it looked like they were arguing . After about 15 minutes I saw them look over to where Gray had gone and yell.

The guys came back into the room and Gray turned the volume back up. "Yes, Ladies."

"Please don't make us do this. We really don't want to do what ever you have planned for us." Kathy said.

He stood up looking at the women, staring at them for what seemed like a long time. The teachers tried to look back at him, but quickly looked down at the floor.

Finally Mom broke the silence, "Ok you little pervert, you got us. I agree to do what you want."

Gray smiled and said, "One on board."

One at a time the other three women agreed to do what Gray wanted. When they were done Gray said, in a loud commanding voice, "Stand up!!"

The four women just stood there and didn't move. Gray, now with a threatening voice, said, "I just told you four bitches to do something. Now Stand UP!!"

Wide eyed now the women slowly stood up. Gray looked each woman over for moment and said, "Good," It seemed Gray was enjoying the control he now had over these four.

I couldn't believe this was happening right in front of my eyes. They had just agreed to be submissive to Gray. I was fascinated. I had to admit to myself that I'd become aroused watching what was happening, my cock was getting hard. It was more than that though, I watched as the most arrogant ass hole that I knew took control of these woman. Plus I was becoming his friend.

Gray smirked, "Now take off your clothes." The women looked at him and hesitated about taking off their clothes. Gray snapped and yelled, "Do as I say! NOW!!"

Then Jake spoke, "You four sluts need to call us 'Sir'. Understand?!"

The women looked at Jake together and weakly said, "Yes, Sir."

Someone shouted out, "OK bitches, you're wasting our time just standing there!!"

Mom looked at the guys and said softly, "Guess you're right, Sir."

I heard a noise, It sounded like someone was sobbing but I didn't see anyone crying. Slowly each of them reached up and started to remove their clothes. I decided to watch Mom undress. She unbuttoned her blouse and started to pull her top off. I noticed that Gray was trying to watch every move they were making. I saw the guys were watching every move these teachers made. I'd never seen Mom totally naked and here she was removing her top in front of three strangers and ass hole Gray.

As Mom continued to take her top off, her bra came into view. It was just a plain white bra. Her tits bounced a little as she pulled the blouse off. I noticed the other three women had their tops off. Pam had on a plain brown bra, Kathy also had a plain white bra and May's bra was red. The guys started making wisecracks about the women not having on sexy bras. You could see some embarrassment the ladies faces, but they didn't say anything.

Jake looked over to Gray and said, "What's next?"

Gray seemed very excited as he looked at women; in a loud voice he yelled, "The bras, take them off now!!"

Mom gave Gray a dirty, nasty look, but she slowly moved her hands to do as she was told. The other three reached behind to unsnap their bras. Watching Mom, she reached up to her left shoulder and pulling down her bra strap she let it slide down her arm. Then holding on to the front of her bra, she reached up and pulled down the other strap.

As the women dropped their bras it was a sight watching their tits bounce free. By now their boobs were fully exposed in front of these four young men. I noticed Mom's tits sagged but still looked great. Her nipples were now hard as a rock, pointing straight out from her areolas.

Gray walked over to Mom, grabbed hold of her long nipples and started to pull and twist them hard. He looked at all the guys observing and yelled out, "Wow! These long ass nipples are going to be fun to play with!" Putting a nipple into his mouth, he bit hard. Mom yelped out, part from pain and also maybe from pleasure or surprise. It was hard to say.

"Shut up, bitch!" he yelled.

"Sir, please don't give me any hickeys. I don't want to explain them to my husband," she begged.

He smiled at that, "Tough shit, sweetheart!" Then he pulled and twisted them again before he put her tit back into his mouth biting harder this time.

When he finished playing with Mom's tits he walked over to May and grabbed her nipples, making sure he played just as hard with them as he did my Mom's. May looked like she was enjoying this rough treatment. He repeated the same treatment with the other two women.

The guys started checking out the bras and were laughing, making comments about the women's tits and bra size. I know if Mom knew I was watching this, she would be humiliated, but what she don't know wouldn't hurt her.

Gray yelled out, "Wow! I never thought I would see teachers from my school standing topless in front of me." Everyone had a good chuckle over that comment.

Jake yelled, "Now, put your hands under your boobs. Let's see them things bounce Ladies. Let's get this show going."

Pam looked at Jake, "Sir, you're kidding, right?"

Jake had an angry look on his face. Looking right at Pam, and then at each women he said, "You sluts don't think you should give us a show?"

He then walked over to Pam and slapped her across her face, not terribly hard but hard enough.

Mom spoke up, "SIR, no! No! Wait! Please, don't!"

She looked at Pam and said, "Are you ok?"

"Yes," was all Pam said.

Mom looked at the other two teachers, "Well...I don't see away out of this, so let's get this over with."

All three women at the same time, "OK."

Mom now looked at Jake and with a submissive voice, "Sir, we'll do it."

Jake smiled and stated with a voice of control, "I'm glad to see you're done wasting time. Now, put them hands under your tits and let's see if you can convince me not to slap someone again." All four started to bounce and play with their tits.

I just couldn't believe what was going on. And I'm glad this was being recorded. I was trying to watch all, but I mostly kept my eyes on Mom. Plus I don't understand why, but I was enjoying watching these four teachers being controlled by these guys. I also noticed all of the guys were now calling them names and started to get more dominant with them.

I never thought of Mom as being submissive, and I really didn't know the other three that well. Usually, Mom seemed to be the one in control and demanding of other people.

I started to wonder what Gray was going to do next. I heard him yell, "Look, you cunts better start making them titties move faster. You're starting to piss me off with your lack of enthusiasm." With that, the women started to really bounce them faster.

"That's more like it!" Gray yelled. After a few minutes, he said, "You bitches can stop now."

Mom, speaking softly, "I don't like being called a bitch or any other name. Please don't call us that."

Gray just smiled and didn't reply right away. Gray then said roughly, "I'll call you four bitch or any other name I want. Or I can just send these pictures of you to the School Board.." He paused then continued, "OK, let's finish. Take the rest off."

The women smiled at the four guys as they reached for their jeans or shorts. They were standing close to each other, unknowingly allowing me to watch them slowly unzip.

The women were wearing a big smile as they looked at the guys. They kicked off their shoes, then they looked at each other, then let their pants fall at the same time. Slowly, they stepped out of them, their plain white panties now in full view.

I realized that I was going to see Mom nude for the first time, and damn was my cock hard. Gray laughing said, "I can't believe you didn't wear anything sexy for me. That will change. Plus I love seeing those wedding rings, going to make this so much more fun."

Joe yelled out, "We're going to have some amazing fun with these teachers." All the guys laughed.

The women hooked their fingers into their panties and pulled them down and stepped out of them. As their pussies came into view, I saw Mom's and Pam's were shaved and May and Kathy's were trimmed. The only hair May had on her pussy was a landing strip, where Kathy was just trimmed..

I'll never forget this day, finally getting to see my mom and her friends totally nude.

Gray walked around the women, talking, "You four sure have kept your bodies in shape. Looking real good. Now, slowly turn around so we can really get a good look."

They slowly turned, with their backs now towards Gray and the camera. "OK, now bend over and touch your toes," Gray demanded.

Slowly, they bent down. You could see their ass cracks and pussy lips really well. The women stayed bent over for a while and then stood back up, turning around facing Gray again.

Gray and the guys were now removing their clothes. All of these guys were in their 20s with Gray being the youngest at 18. They all were muscular. I couldn't help but notice after they had removed all of their clothes that they had the biggest cocks that I'd ever seen. I'm not a smart person but four guys in one room who were all well endowed seemed impossible to me, but here they were. Now they weren't as big as the ones you see in the X-rated movies, but damn, they were big and fat.

"Ok guys pair up with a slut and let's have some fun." Gray said. He then walked over to my Mom and pushed her to her knees, grabbing her hair as he drew her closer to him. With a dominant voice, he said, "Go ahead June, touch it. Check out what's going to be fucking you soon."

He grabbed her hand and put it on his long fat cock. Submissively, she started to move her hand back and forth on his long staff. She couldn't keep her eyes off it as she moved her hand.

With a voice of control, Gray ordered Mom, "Now put it into your mouth. You know what to do with it."

Mom slowly tried to put that large cock into her mouth. As she started sucking on it, Gray yelled, "This isn't going to work!"

Moving his hand behind her head, he forcefully pushed his cock more into her mouth. Holding the back of Mom's head, he started pumping his cock in and out, roughly face fucking her. She was gagging a little but didn't try to push him away.

I looked at the other women and they were being treated just as roughly. The four guys had total control over these them. I was surprised at how submissive they were being.

What got me was the women seemed to be enjoying themselves. I was watching Mom more than the other women now. Gray had stopped face fucking her and was letting her do the work now. For some reason she hesitated for a bit. With a hard tone voice Gray yelled, "Look bitch, get busy now," and she jolted into action.

Grasping his thick cock she lowered her head, taking as much of it as she could down her throat. Starting slowly at first and increasing her speed as she moved his cock in and out of her mouth. She gagged a few times as she bobbed up and down, making a Deep Throat groan.

This went on for a while until he grabbed the back of her head and started moving her head roughly back and forth faster until she was face fucking herself. I looked around at the other women and they all were sucking cock or having their faces fucked. Damn, my cock was hard. As I watched Gray came in Mom's mouth. I was now pumping my cock hard and fast, until I shot a load all over my hand.

I noticed everyone was now changing partners. I heard Mike say, "You bitches are all doing fine. We haven't even started yet and it's looking like we're going to have a great time!"

Gray was now with Pam, telling her. "You just don't know how much I've wanted to fuck you."

Jake was with Mom now, he had her on her hands and knees and was holding onto her hips, pulling her back to meet his thrusts and talking to her. "That's it bitch, take my cock. Just like that. Aw yeah..."

She really didn't have anything to say as his dick slammed into her but it must have been getting to her. The only thing out of her mouth was "Don't stop, Ahhhhh fuck me.. Yes, yes ,yes, ooh yes!!" as she climaxed and had a massive orgasm.

After hearing her scream like that, Jake slammed his cock even faster in and out of her pussy. What a sight it was watching her being fucked like this, having an orgasm, rocking herself in rhythm against his dick still moaning, "Mmmmmmmm, ooh,yes, loving it.. yes.."

"That's it my bitch! Let it go and cum on my cock!" Jake yelled at her, as he continued to fuck her at full speed. He was calling her all kind of names now, which, to me, seemed a bit demeaning.

Then he shouted out "I'm going to cum!" He pulled out of her and shot his load all over her back and her ass.

"Well, how was she?" Joe asked.

Jake smiles, "Not bad...for an old bitch."

"Get out of my way it's my turn!" Joe said

As he grabbed Mom he positioned his large cock near her pussy. He gripped her waist to hold her in place and slammed his rod deep into her wet pussy all the way.

The forceful entry must have felt good to Mom because she responded to it with a soft moan, which sounded like pleasure. "Oh, yes, yes. Oh it feels so good." It sounded like she was enjoying herself.

Joe began to jackhammer his cock into her. He now had a big smirk on his face, knowing he had total control over her.

She began to get very vocal and nasty. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Yes, yes! Aaaahhhhh!" She was clearly having a huge orgasm.

This was getting quite interesting as she continued yelling, "Oh! Fuck me!! Come on, fuck me!! Take my pussy, come on, show me what you got!!"

Joe stopped fucking her. He pulled all the way out of her cunt. Mom started going crazy, looking back at him, "You bastard, don't stop!!"

Joe slapped her ass hard a few times.

Mom yelped, "What was that for, sir?"

He looked at her, and with a very dominant voice, "Listen up, bitch. If you want me to fuck you, you need to start begging. Don't ever tell me what to do."

Mom, looked desperate for him to finish her off and replied, "Just fuck me, sir!"

He slapped her ass harder this time, and with a no nonsense tone said, "Look, you old bitch. I said beg!! Tell me how bad you want this cock!!"

With a very submissive voice, she instantly replied, "Sir, please fuck me with your big cock! Give it to me! I want to cum on your hard dick!"

"What was that, whore? Speak up," Joe demanded.

"Please! Ooooohhhh, fuck me, sir!" she submissively groaned a lot louder.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"OOH, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!" she yelled.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up, and with his free hand he started squeezing one of her tits roughly. Then he said, "Good girl, that's better."

He slammed his cock back into her. "Unnnhhhhh, yes, yes!" Mom was groaning, enjoying herself.

Joe shouted out, "Goddamn, this Slut can fuck!!"

Glancing over to Kathy, I saw she was getting fucked just as roughly. Mike was pulling and twisting her tits, too, as he fucked her. Needless to say, the guys spent hours fucking the four teachers. They continued fucking them thoroughly, and roughly, making sure they humiliated them as often as they could.

I don't know why but I was enjoying watching these women getting abused. When they were done Gray ordered, ""OK, bitches. Come over here to me line the fuck up and then get on your damn knees, bitches!"

The women submissively moved over to where Gray was standing. They stood side by side and got to their knees. He squatted next to them began talking with them. No one could hear what they were talking about but I could see them looking at him nodding their heads in agreement to whatever he was telling them.

I couldn't believe how Gray had gotten total control over these women. I was surprised at how submissive they were being. I've never known Mom as being submissive, but then they really didn't have much of a choice.

My mom submissively spoke, "Sir, please, our husbands, my son and the school can never find out about this. Please, this has to stay a secret."

In a commanding voice he said, "Just to let you know everything here today has been recorded. If you don't want anyone to see today's film you will follow my rules to the letter. So you better pay attention! Here are my rules:

Rule one. Always answer your phone. I won't bother you when your husbands are home." I heard someone say "Thank goodness."

Gray smiled and continued, "Rule two. If I tell you I want to see you, you better show up. If you can't you better have a good reason. And I will let you know if it's a good reason.

"Rule three. This one should be easy for two of you, since you are already doing it. Always keep your cunts hairless. Never have any stubble.

"Rule four. You will not get your hair cut in any form without permission." Mom spoke up at this point, "Sir, I have a hair appointment tomorrow."

"Cancel it" Gray replied.

"Rule five. As you already know you will address me as Sir!

"Rule six, You will do everything I tell you or be punished.

"What don't you understand about my rules?"

Pam asked, "Only you four know what is going on between us?"

Gray said, "Just follow the rules and no one will know. These three guys won't be messing with you without my permission. Maybe down the road I'll invite a friend to join in the fun."

May replied, "We don't need any trouble at school."

"Just follow the rules."

Gray continued talking with a commanding voice, "You four need to understand from now on I own you, whether you like it or not. When your husbands aren't around, I control you. Hell, I'm going to control you even if they are around."

No one said anything for a few minutes. "Now tell me who your cunts belong to, "Gray demanded. "Say it now, or this film will get out."

May glanced at the other women then at Gray. "I'm not sure about this," she barely mumbled, "so yes I belong to you, sir."

"Yes," Pam and Kathy shakily replied.

"Yes what?" Gray yelled in their faces.

"Yes Sir! They yelled out this time.

Gray looked at my mom who has not given him an answer. "Guess we really don't have much of a choice, Yes sir."

Obviously I couldn't believe they were going to let Gray control them and follow his rules. But like my Mom said they didn't have much of a choice. I was going to have to have a talk with Gray. He told me only fucked his victims once then it was done. It sounded like he had different plans.

-----------------

I went to the pool to confront Gray but he showed up. I decide I would go to his house, but when I got there his mother answered the door. Telling that he wasn't home. I did this for a few days and he seemed to never be home no matter what time I showed up at his house. My mom seemed to act like nothing happen or was going on. She still went to the pool in the morning like normal. I even went with here one day. All was good so I finally gave up trying to catch up with Gray.

Like I said everything seem normal but I started noticing that mom and her friends were dressing deferent. Now they weren't dressing like sluts or anything like that. They were wearing skirts with tight tops, or dresses that were from fitting. They weren't skin tight but definitely show their curves. When they weren't in dresses or skirts they had on tight jeans or shorts. Other then that the way they were dressing I still didn't notice anything deferent going on. I kept checking the web page but nothing new was added.