Summer Sabbatical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sibyl slurred a bit as she asked Ava, "Don't you think your Tim's got a nice physique?"

I'm not really sure why, but hearing her flattering description caused me to delay entry until I could hear Ava's reply. "You're welcome to see if he's got any interest in a forty-year-old widow, but if you hurt him, I'll throttle you," she said protectively. "And the same for that slut Candy; you better tell her."

"You just want his nice package for yourself," Sibyl teased deflecting her accusation.

"Hello, ladies. How's the water?" I asked entering and startling them.

"It's nice and warm, why don't you come join us? We were just talking about you," Sibyl admitted.

Ava splashed water on her playfully and then followed up by tossing a volleyball right at her. Sibyl jumped up to catch it causing her chest to bounce as she caught it. As I looked on at them, I wondered if this summer would be a nonstop cock-teasing. Their thirsty discussion of me combined with how they looked in those bikinis was causing the previous tension to resurface. I turned to shower off the salt and sand, while also attempting to tame the monster in my trunks who believed he should be given a formal introduction.

As I showered, Ava asked, "How were the waves?"

"Not bad," I replied as water streamed over my face and body, calming things down below.

When I finished, I jumped into the pool and was instantly hit with the ball. When I came up with it, I wasn't sure which one of them had thrown it, but it'd caught me slightly off guard. I tossed it back to Sibyl and watched her jump for it again. She was downright amazing to watch, and I was definitely mesmerized by the breasts in her tan bikini top. When she threw it to Ava, Ava's jump had a similar but stronger effect on me. I hoped the bulge wouldn't be too obvious, but when Ava threw me the ball, I needed to jump up above the water to catch it. It felt like it might have been thrown well above my head on purpose to obtain exactly that result. The big smile on Sibyl's face told me that at least she knew and her glance over to Ava resulted in my aunt blushing furiously.

We probably threw the ball around for about half an hour until Sibyl said she was going to get her beer. She seemed to linger on the edge of the pool as she climbed out with her hips over the corner while she maneuvered herself up. This gave me quite a view of her from behind because her bikini bottoms were wedged up her ass crack. When she stood up, she glanced back at me and proceeded to sort them out by giving me a flash of the pink treasure there. Then with a knowing look she walked around the pool to the table and picked up her beer. She downed what was left while watching me staring at Ava as she climbed out the opposite side to join her. I didn't get the impression that Ava was trying to, but she also gave me a pretty good view.

Ava finished her beer and said, "We should get those snacks," and motioned me out of the pool.

I hung back for a few moments, but then quickly climbed up to join them when they turned and headed toward the upper deck. Ava had a small outdoor kitchen area there and quickly set out some cut up fruit and vegetable trays along with some cheese, meat and crackers.

"None of this was here before, right?" I asked.

"Nope, I did some remodeling and additions when Mom moved to Florida," she said. "It took about three years to get this way. I had the pool added and the inside kitchen remodeled first. Then the master bathroom redone entirely and finally I added this outside kitchen area."

"How is Grandma?"

"I think she's doing alright."

"They lived here for most of their lives, right?"

"Yep, since before I was born. I lived here all but the handful of years when I had a place with Jon and then stayed in your home. Then I moved back in here with them while I went back to finish college. When I got my degree and started teaching, Dad said I should stay here and save my money until I got married again. Dad died about four years ago and Mom said she couldn't stay here with all of the memories."

"That's kind of sad, I miss seeing them here," I said.

"I think she might have jumped the gun moving so soon after Dad died, but she seems to like her retirement community. They have all kinds of activities for them. If and or when she needs it, there'll be assisted care in another section, so that makes her feel safe."

"Am I remembering correctly? Where the in-ground pool is now; is that where you set up that little blue plastic pool?"

"Oh, my God! I can't believe you remember that," she exclaimed.

"I think it's one of my first real memories," I told them.

"That's been fourteen years ago. Now I'm feeling old," she said and put the back of her hand to her forehead.

"Stop that, Boop! We were just talking about this. Tell your aunt she isn't old," Sibyl insisted.

"I don't need to, she's not. She'd be a catch for any lucky guy," I said without a thought.

Ava blushed brightly at my comment and Sibyl said, "See, even he knows what you seem to ignore. In his eyes, you're a young woman in your prime."

That wasn't exactly what I said, but I agreed quickly, "Yep."

"You two need to stop and put some food in those yappers," Ava told us.

We all had a laugh and crunched away on carrots, celery, radishes, apples and a variety of ripe berries. I hadn't realized how hungry I'd gotten from swimming and playing in the pool, but I was putting a pretty big dent in the meat and cheese tray. As I was eating a cracker with cheese, Sibyl looked right at me and ate a strawberry in the sexiest way I'd ever seen in real life. Her lips curled around it sensuously, her hand began to pull it out and then she nibbled the end of it into her mouth. It had me nearly choking on cracker crumbs and they both looked at me while I held my hand up and waved them off.

"You need something to drink?" Ava asked with concern in her voice.

"I'll be alright," I answered hoarsely.

"Let me get you another beer," Sibyl offered.

Before I could react, she was going to the fridge and pulled out three beers. She handed one to me and then one to Ava. We each popped the cans and I took several swallows to clear my throat.

"You're getting a little sun burned," Ava said. "We should go inside for the rest of the day, or you'll blister."

"We could shoot some pool," Sibyl chimed in supporting the move indoors.

"Yeah, that'd be fun, but I'm not a great shot," I replied.

"Tim, you get the fruit and vegi tray and bring it to the garage," Ava said grabbing up the empty one.

In the garage, the pool table was as I remembered it. Nothing was on top of it, and the pool cues were lined up on the wall. I set the tray on the wet bar, which looked somewhat disused. Not that it wasn't clean, but there weren't any bottles of liquor or any glasses. I figured all that stuff must have migrated to her new outdoor kitchen or maybe inside the house.

"Who wants to take me on first?" I asked.

"You two play; I'm going to drop off this tray, check on the casserole and make a salad," Ava said.

I wasn't sure how I felt about being alone with Sibyl. Ava disappeared inside as I racked up the balls. There was an odd vibe I was picking up and I could feel her looking at me. When I finished, she had a cue down chalking it up. I took one down and did similarly.

"You want to break then, Sibyl?"

"Sure," she said and went to the end.

I lifted the triangular rack as she bent with her cue pulled back resting lightly on her right hand. The view down the bikini top was even better and I wondered if she'd loosened the strings or something. She drew back sharply and gave the cue ball an excellent hit.

"You didn't tell me you were a pool shark and a lefty at that. Good thing we don't have anything riding on this game," I teased her.

"I only play for clothing, Tiger," she said shockingly.

I coughed, "Really? With Ava?" I asked watching a solid roll into the corner pocket.

"No, silly. Bill got a pool table, soon as he saw ol' Zach had let Ava put this one out here," she said picking her next target.

Zach was Grandpa's name. Her statement made me instantly wonder if she'd ever played strip pool with him. For her next shot, she leaned the same way and I could see how stiff her nipples were as her heavy breasts hung in that top. She zeroed right in on a side pocket shot that went down hard with the cue ball spinning in place where it'd struck.

When she lined up for her next shot, I said, "I've only got on these trunks," attempting a comeback that matched hers.

"That's why I only play for clothes, Tiger," she said and looked up from the shot. She stared directly into my eyes as she struck the cue ball right into a solid that went into the corner pocket in front of my expanding crotch.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"That's usually after I win the clothing," she teased and pressed herself between the table and me for her next shot. In the process, she brushed against the stiff erection in my trunks. "That's a nice one, Tiger," she continued lining up. She reoriented herself a bit, and somehow bumped her ass back into my swollen cock again. As I moved away, she said, "Mmm, sorry."

I'm sure I was red as a beet, but she was making it look easy while flirting and blatantly having made a pass at me. The shot she had lined up must not have been as easy as she'd thought, and she moved to a different ball clear around the other side of the table. Before she shot, she picked up the chalk and redid the tip of the cue. She was smiling at me all the while and had a widening grin.

"I haven't frightened you, have I?" she asked.

"No," I answered. It was quite the opposite and I told her, "Nothing I've said seems to even draw a blush from you."

"Well, you are very handsome. What's a poor widow supposed to do?"

"You're quite stunning and I'm pretty sure you know exactly what you're doing," I countered.

"You're too kind. I owe this body to my Greek heritage, but I thank you," she said wryly and took the shot. The cue ball missed the intended solid entirely. "Whoopsie," she said and suddenly her right breast was on full display.

I stared at her full, heavy and excited breast intently. Her nipples had been contracted for much of our time together, but I was utterly unprepared to see her hard-indented nipple now. It was dark, lengthy and as big around as my thumb, with a matching areolæ which was twice the size of the cue ball. I was much harder in the fractions of seconds that ticked by in what felt like an eternity.

She very nonchalantly placed her cue against the wall, took her time undoing the straps entirely which let the other breast fall free while she worked to straighten things out. No effort was made to hide them from me as she positioned the tan material and finally recovered them and tied the string. When the show she was giving me was finished, I wasn't quite sure what to do.

I involuntarily licked my lips and echoed her word, "Yeah, whoopsie," but stood there waiting.

Another couple seconds passed and she said, "It's your turn."

"Oh, right," I stammered. "I guess I'll take your charity," I said and we both laughed.

"You sure that's all you want?" she wryly replied and laughed even harder.

"What's so funny?" Ava asked coming down the stairs.

"Aunt Ava, you left me with a pool shark," I replied a little too quickly.

"I figured you'd find out soon enough," she told me.

"Has she embarrassed you with her sexual innuendo too?"

"Thanks for the warning," I joked back.

"It's kind of my thing," Sibyl said watching me line up for my first shot on stripes.

"Is he any good?" Ava asked her.

"We don't know yet; this is his first shot."

The pressure was on now. I slid the stick back and forth on my left hand and struck the ball dead center with just a little upward motion. It hit the stripe and drove it into the side pocket. I moved to what would be a bank shot at best or a scratch at worst.

"He handles his stick well," Sibyl whispered loudly.

Ava play smacked her hand lightly, "Leave him alone, Sib."

Looking over at the two of them, I said, "I made the mistake of letting her break." I took aim. "Here goes nothing," I said sending the cue ball into the pad and back into another stripe which rolled slowly toward the corner.

"He definitely knows how to handle these balls with that stick," Sibyl teased again.

"I didn't leave much of a shot though," I ignored the sexual taunt.

"He's got good attention," Ava told her.

"I'm standing right here," I said.

They both busted out laughing, and now with all the new information and openness, I couldn't tell if Sibyl was just playing cat and mouse with me or partially serious with all of this. Is she really attempting to see if I'm interested? I wondered. The cue ball was kind of trapped between two solids and the side rail, so I just tapped it against the rail and let it roll back to nestle against them.

"Nicely played," Ava said ribbing Sibyl. "He's got you pinned down there."

"He wishes he did," she retorted.

"Is she always like this?" I asked Ava wondering at the onslaught of double entendres.

"When she's had a few beers and is playing pool, yes," she says. Just as Sibyl was about to shoot, she added, "And of course any time there's an available man around, too!"

That put Sibyl off her game and the two balls went across the table but didn't head toward any holes.

She looked over at Ava and said, "Now that was dirty pool."

"No, what you've been doing is dirty pool," Ava replied with a wicked grin.

"A poor widow has got to do what she's got to do."

"That card doesn't work on me," Ava replied. "Plus, it isn't even accurate, Bill left you pretty set."

I tried to ignore the banter as I lined up for a shot that would take a stripe near the rail all the way down to the corner. Sibyl was shaking her head and pointed her chin toward another ball. I looked over at it, decided it was the better shot, and might leave me with a nice follow on approach. When I took it, Sibyl nodded approvingly as the ball slow rolled into the side leaving me set for another easy corner shot.

"Are you helping or playing against him?" Ava asked her.

"I'm teaching him," she said.

"You're a teacher too, aren't you?" I asked suddenly realizing what was obvious.

"Yes, I've been at the high school for fifteen years," she replied.

"They held you back that long?"

"He's witty, too. That'll get you some detention mister," Sibyl said with mock seriousness.

"So, it just happens two teachers live next door to one another?"

"Careful young man, your Grandma Mary was a teacher before she retired," Ava said.

"Has Sibyl lived next door the whole time?" I asked.

"No, they moved in after I moved out with Jon."

"So, you two became fast friends when you came back?"

"No, I didn't like her at first," Sibyl said.

"It was me that didn't like you at first," Ava told her.

"Hmmm, I guess you're right," Sibyl replied. "But you warmed to me when you started teaching."

"I see," I said. "So, where's the nickname from?" I asked and took the shot, but I'd hit the ball too hard and it bounced back out of the pocket.

Ava answered, "That is a long embarrassing story that's going to have to wait for another time. I've got to go check back in on the casserole, it was just about done. You two finish flirting and come on in when you're done."

As she went inside, Sibyl said, "I guess, I'll just finish this off then."

With that, she ran the rest of the table and did so while giving me an eyeful with every shot. She brushed passed my crotch again as she returned the cue to the wall mount. Her hand curled around my cock just enough to cause me to reflexively push into it some. She rounded the table to collect her beer from the wet bar and got the tray, which we'd left untouched.

"You going to put that stick away where it belongs?" she asked me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yeah, I feel a little naked right now," I told her, hardly able to believe any of this was happening and having no one I could really tell.

She waited for me to follow her inside, "It was nice playing with you, Tim." I followed her up the stairs watching her bottom wiggle. "Liking what you see?" she asked when she reached the door.

"Yeah, it's all very nice," I said nonchalantly.


~ Ava ~

Inside the kitchen, I admonished myself for not warning Tim about my neighbor. In my experience, Sibyl was mostly harmless, all bark and no bite as they say. Some things a young man needs to learn with exposure, so I hadn't told him. She was coming on a little stronger then I'd expected, but Tim seemed to be handling her all right. I was sure she'd just beaten him at pool and probably had him thinking he owed her his swimming trunks. It was something she said, but I don't think she'd've really carried through on any claim with him, even if there'd been an actual bet.

The crab casserole was coming out just about perfect. I liked to cook things Tim had enjoyed in the past. His pallet was probably changing, so I was planning to teach him to cook for himself. That would by necessity mean exposing him to some new things, but tonight I wanted him to feel at home and welcome. I set the casserole dish in the center of the dining room table and brought salads in bowls. I was just about to get down some wine when I heard them coming down the hall from the garage.

"Remind me never to play her again," Tim said.

"Oh, you're no fun," Sibyl told him. "You're young, you should experience what life has to offer you."

"Sib, he's only eighteen and just arrived here. Give him a chance to get his feet on the ground."

"At eighteen, I'd already left home," Sibyl replied.

"This looks yummy," Tim said, clearly trying to change the subject.

We each gathered at the table and sat in vinyl-covered chairs. Mom had cloth and insisted upon people changing before dinner. I thought that was ridiculous and changed it the same year I redid the dining area. The vinyl chairs were fancy in a fashion with nice fabric underneath, but extremely practical. I never had to worry about sitting in one with a wet suit or having something spill on them. Same for the flooring, I had them put down Travertine and I sealed it regularly. I poured glasses of the Riesling and passed them around.

"By my count, you've had two beers and now a glass of wine. That should be fine for a big tall boy your size," I told him. "Let's see how it does, before we test your bounds further, alright?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he answered deferentially.

I guess some things just remain the same. His mother had ingrained that into him from a young age. Anyone female older than you and many that weren't were Ma'am. It was endearing as much as it felt overly formal. I performed similar indoctrination at school and students should be respectful, but some areas of their education were overly structured. Even at ten or twelve, children need room to become themselves.

"This is kind of sweet," Tim said tasting the wine. "It's good with the crab. I know you made the casserole special for me. Thanks."

"You've outdone yourself again, Boop. You gave me the recipe for this years ago and I still can't make it come out like this."

"Thank you both. I have a secret ingredient," I joked.

"I'm not complaining, but dinner's a little early isn't it?"

"Yes sir, it is. I usually have dinner between 4:30 and 5:00 PM. And before you say it, it isn't because I'm old; it's because I don't like how I feel when I go to bed with a full stomach."

"Okay, I think I like that," he replied.

The dinner was over in pretty short order. Tim was hungry; he finished off much of the meat and cheese tray earlier by himself and had a second helping of the crab at dinner. I wished I had his metabolism, I'd have to swim for an hour or hit the gym more than once a week if I ate like he did. I guessed it might have been a result of all of the activity he had today or the combination of that along with the sexual banter from my neighbor or perhaps the growth spurt April had speculated.