Summer School

Story Info
He thought that his teaching was done for the summer.
11.7k words
4.61
114.6k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

Note from Slick: Now that summer is here and many students will be at the beach or summer school I thought a summer fantasy would be nice. Poor Mark thought that he was going to be bored over the summer but when he saw the teen girl next door in her panties he knew that things might not be so bad. "

Public School had ended on Thursday of last week so on Monday morning Robin slept in. After finishing her junior year at the top of her high school class her mind needed a break. Many hours of reading, studying, doing web searches had cooked her brain and now it needed a rest. She heard her mother making noises around 7AM as she prepared herself for work. Her mother had divorced her father around five years ago and had worked herself up from teller in the local bank to an account representative.

Sunlight peeked in through the mini-blinds causing Robin to turn facing away. She drifted off for the third time until she heard a door slam shut. She quickly sat up thinking that someone had entered her house. She listened for another minute and then heard someone whistling next door. Her curiosity caused her bare legs to push out from under the warm covers. The cold floor sent shivers up her spine as she moved around her single bed and peeked out through the blinds.

"It's him," she thought as she saw her very handsome next door neighbor Mark. They had found out through others on the block that Mark was single and taught at the local junior college. She had hoped that he would be home and not working for the summer if nothing more than to just admire and desire his stout and fit body.

*****

Mark Mathews tried to sleep in as well that morning but after months of getting up at 6AM his biological clock alarm wouldn't let him sleep. He lay for an hour thinking about looking for a summer job but like the past two years he knew most of those jobs were for minimum pay and were degrading to someone with a master's degree in English.

He closed his eyes and thought about the young 18 to 20 year old girls he had in his classes the past year. A few of them came on to him but somehow he was able to resist their young and exciting bodies. One girl had taken him to the edge during a private session. She was failing his class and when he met with her to figure out how to get her to pass it she had pulled back her skirt and presented him with her solution. Never had he seen a blonde bush until that afternoon. He was speechless until she took his hand and pulled it towards her sweet golden sex. Luckily he snapped out of it and quickly left the room. "I've got to find a woman," he said out loud before getting up and putting on his swim trunks.

The pool filter was running when he walked out onto his wooden patio. A few leaves floated towards the filter intake and he could see some dirt on the bottom. After finishing his coffee he pulled off his tee shirt and glanced up at the two story house next to his. One of the white blinds showed a dark space which meant someone was probably peeking out at him. He had seen the woman around his age leaving in the mornings and except for a smile had not really conversed with her. He had also seen a younger girl who was probably now home from school peeking out the window at him. He smiled and sucked in his stomach.

*****

Robin took a deep breath when he removed his shirt. This was a man's body unlike those pimply-faced boy's skinny under developed arms and legs. The bronze tan across his chest sent heat flashes between her virgin thighs. She watched as he walked to the edge of the patio and then looked up at her window.

"OH GOD!" She cried before pulling her fingers out of the mini-blind slats.

*****

In a way it was fun being the desire of young girls. He had seen them whispering as he walked through the halls and heard their giggles as they checked out his tight ass. Now he had a young admirer to tease around with all summer.

"Keep looking," he whispered before turning and moving out to the storage shed. After pulling out some hose lengths he connected them to the filter pump and moved around the edge of the pool vacuuming the dirt on the bottom. Periodically he looked back to her window but didn't see the slats opened again. But, he knew that she was still watching.

*****

Robin dashed back to the bed when she saw him looking up at her. "Did he see me?" She wondered. She was so horny but except for her own touches had never experienced intimacy from anyone else. Her fingers moved on their own accord down over her soft breasts until they found the bottom of her nightgown. She pulled it up and dropped her hand over her navel. From there the fingertips rubbed downward to the panty waistband and slowly under it.

"Mark Mathews," she whispered as her fingertips parted the thick growth of pubic hair. "I'm yours Mark. Do anything you want to do to me," she said when she found her swollen and ready pleasure button. "Make me a woman......your woman.......OHHH!"

It felt so good being alone not afraid that her mother would hear the bed squeaking or her moans as she masturbated. She giggled as she lifted her hips and removed her panties. Being naked while she did it would be even better. She cupped her still growing breasts and pinched the hard nipples. "Touch my titties Mark.....OHHH!"

*****

Mark finished cleaning the pool and took a break. He kept his shirt off as he opened the side gate next to his house and walked out towards the driveway to get his paper. He glanced again at the girl's window and then peeked into the first floor window only a few feet from his property. He saw the girl standing next to the kitchen table wearing a silky night gown. He knew he shouldn't be looking but he was now curious about her.

She was turned away from him so except for her short dark hair he couldn't see much. But a few seconds later she leaned forward resting her arms on the table which caused her nightgown to move up over her buttocks.

"Damn," he whispered seeing the tiny white panties with little hearts on them. He could also see the roundness of her pure white cheeks.

*****

Robin was waiting for her bagel to toast so she leaned forward onto the table to read the comics. Her body was still tingling from the self pleasure she had experienced before. When the toaster popped up her bagel she turned towards it and saw some movement in the window.

Her eyes met his and she froze. It took her four seconds to realize that not only was she wearing a thin almost sheer nightie but it was pulled up in the back. He could see her ass! She jumped to the refrigerator and pulled open the door to hide behind it. Her heart raced for a minute before she got enough courage to peek over the door. He was gone.

*****

"Shit," Mark thought while running out to the driveway. He grabbed his newspaper and ran into his front door. "I better find a woman fast."

After reading the newspaper he decided to drive to the local pool supply to get some chlorine tablets. Dressed in a tee shirt and khaki shorts Mark backed his car out of the garage and as the door was closing saw the girl sitting on the front porch. He looked to see if she was pissed about him peeking but she smiled and waved. He smiled and waved back.

*****

Robin had lunch and was sitting on her back porch listening to her IPOD when she saw Mark walk out onto his deck. Again they made eye contact and again they both smiled and waved. She, as usual, was wearing a baggy shirt and jeans whereas he had on his swim trunks again without a shirt.

Robin peeked at his strong back while he carried a large white container to the shed. After refilling the chlorine pot he closed the shed and posed on the edge of the pool before doing a perfect dive into the deep end. He surfaced on the other side and turned to see if she was watching. She was.

*****

Robin pretended to be listing to music with her eyes closed but managed to watch him dive and exit the pool a few times. From her position she could see the shape and outline of his penis which caused her body to overheat in her baggy clothing.

"Hello!" She heard him yell.

She had closed her eyes for a second again fantasizing that they were making love. She jumped upward and jerked off her earphones. He was standing next to the small gate between their properties.

"Hi," she said barely loud enough for him to hear her.

"I'm Mark!"

"I'm Robin," she said softly.

"I can't hear you! Would you walk over here?"

"Oh God," she thought before standing on shaky legs. She could see that his suit was wet and clinging to him.

Mark watched the nervous girl heading his way and was amazed at the way she hid her body. He remembered her cute white buttocks as she slowly moved closer. "I didn't hear your name."

She blushed. "Robin."

"Hi Robin. We haven't formally met." He held out his large hand and saw her just stare at it. Finally she stepped closer and reached out to put her soft tiny fingers into his larger ones.

Mark rubbed his thumb over her hand until she snapped it back. "Sorry," he grinned.

Robin's eyes followed the small patch of dark chest hairs downward to his navel where they spread out and circled it before heading down and into the waistband of his trunks. She was now close enough to not only see the shape of his penis but also the ridge around the large crown. She quickly jerked up her head and saw his smile.

"So are you off for break?" Mark asked seeing her nervous look.

"Yes," she answered.

"Me too," he smiled. "I guess we will be seeing a lot of each other."

"I guess," she blushed.

"High school right?" he asked and she nodded. "What grade?" He didn't want to get into trouble being with a minor.

"12th. I mean I'm going into the 12th." She quickly said.

"Shit," he thought figuring that she was about 16. "I guess we shouldn't spend much time alone since you are so young."

"I just turned 18," she smiled. "I missed a year of school when I lived overseas."

"Good, I mean it's better than way.....you know...."

"Yes," she blushed.

"Uh what time does your mother get home?" Mark asked not wanting to be caught talking to her daughter. He had noticed there was no man living with them.

"Around 6:00PM," she answered. She pulled the earphones off her head and wrapped it around her IPOD.

"Do you want to go in the pool?" He asked hoping he wouldn't scare her away.

"No......uh...I don't swim."

"You don't know how?"

She knew how to swim but shook her head.

"It's pretty hot so why don't you roll up your pants and just stick your feet in?"

Robin just stared at him while she made up her decision. So far in life she had stayed away being with boys because she was scared and really didn't think she was that pretty. "I guess I could do that."

Mark smiled and opened the gate. He wasn't planning on putting on any serious moves on her but was going to enjoy messing with her. They moved over to the pool and he saw her sit on lounge chair to roll up her jeans. Since they were baggy she had no problem getting them to her knees. Mark waited so he could hold her hand as she lowered herself to the edge and dangled her feet into the cool water.

"Feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes," she smiled. Mark sat next to her allowing his leg to rest only inches from hers.

"I'm sorry about looking at you in the window this morning," he said softly.

She shrugged her shoulders like it wasn't a big deal.

"I'm sorry about looking but not about what I saw. You are a very beautiful woman."

Robin gulped hearing him call her a woman. "Thank you."

"So do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

She looked down. "No." She saw him slide into the water next to her and walk to the front of her knees. He grabbed onto her feet which caused her to jerk back. "What are you doing?"

"Come in with me." He smiled as he pulled on her ankles.

"No........please...I don't like the water." She tried to kick his hands away but he jerked back in the water and pulled until her ass as on the edge. "STOP!"

Mark laughed and let go of one of his hands so that he could splash a wave of water at her. The water smashed into her face and covered her head. He let her go and moved backwards.

"Thanks," she said upset. "Look at what you've done."

Mark was looking at the water soaked tee shirt and the image of her damp bra and the shadows of her nipples. The baggy shirt was clinging to her breasts now on display for the first time to anyone else's eyes.

"Oh God," she gasped seeing her treasures out on display. She cupped her chest which caused her to lose her balance. She had the choice of displaying her chest to him again or dropping off into the water.

"SPLASH!"

Mark laughed when she smacked down in front of him. He waited for her to surface and when she did she splashed him back. "HEY!" He splashed her and she him for the next three minutes. Finally he held his hands out in front to block the water as he moved towards her.

"STAY AWAY!" She laughed as she splashed harder and backed up but soon she hit the pool side behind her. Her hands moved straight outward to hold him back.

Mark moved his chest up to her opened palms and stared into her deep brown eyes. He moved forward and felt her resistance giving away. He had not planned on kissing her but her moist lips were too inviting.

"Oh God," Robin thought again as his lips move towards hers. She had kissed boys at some parties but he was not a boy. Her eyes remained open at the first touch but closed when his mouth opened and his tongue parted her quivering lips.

Mark was soft and caring kissing this young girl. She was stiff and frozen for about ten seconds before her lips softened and her mouth opened to let him inside. He could feel her hard nipples pressing into his chest as his body pressed hers into the side of the pool.

Her head was spinning as she hung onto his neck for support. She felt his hard manhood against her loins and realized her sexual fantasy that morning was coming true. It was then she heard her cellphone back on her porch ringing. Her eyes opened and looked into his. "I've got...to...answer it," she panted.

"OK," he grinned. He moved back as she grabbed onto the edge of the pool and started lifting herself out. His hands moved to her waist to help until her hips moved out of the water. Her wet and now heavy baggy jeans rolled down off her hips and was half-way off her butt when he leaned forward and kissed the valley of her ass crack through her same white with little hearts panties.

"Ohhh," she moaned feeling his kisses on her nearly bare bum.

As she tried to crawl out her jeans moved lower until they bunched in the middle of her thighs.

"Nice," he whispered seeing that wonderful ass again but much closer.

"Don't please," she begged before turning onto her back and trying to reach down to pull back up her jeans. However now she was showing him the front of her damp panties and the very dark thick bush.

"I'm not doing anything," he smiled as he lifted her feet from the water. As her legs lifted he peeked between her thighs at the gap in her panties and the sliver of her pink pussy lip.

Robin saw it too and kicked back until she tried to pull up the wet jeans but they stuck to her legs. Finally she pushed them down and off of her feet. "You've seen everything anyway," she blushed. She stood proudly and turned making sure to wiggle her butt on the way back to her house. She didn't look back as she grabbed the cell phone and called back her mother.

"I'm here. I left my phone in the kitchen and was upstairs," she lied. She continued talking to her mother while she turned to look back at Matt. But he was gone.

*****

One of the other teachers working with Matt had shown some interest in him the past few months so he gave her a call after his session with Robin. He didn't want to cause a neighborhood scandal so he needed to find pleasure somewhere else. The problem was that the teacher was married. The phone rang and she answered on the third ring.

"Hello."

"Jane?" Mark asked realizing he shouldn't be calling her at home but it was only 4PM.

"Mark?"

"Hi," he said.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "Are you OK?"

"Uh yes, I'm very good a matter of fact. I was bored and was wondering what you were doing."

"Actually I'm getting supper ready for my family," she said surprised that he would call her at home. She took off her apron and sat at the table. She had teased him at school but so far it had just been harmless. "Why are you really calling me?"

"Well you said if I get lonely over the summer to call you," he grinned.

Jane sat back. "I was kidding Mark."

"Were you?" he asked still hard from his session in the pool with Robin.

"Yes," she whispered. She heard a door close upstairs and knew she had to hang up. "I'll call you tomorrow morning."

Mark hung up and grinned. "If you're calling me tomorrow you were not kidding." Now he was hungry and moved into the kitchen for a bite. As he ate his sandwich he looked out the window and saw Robin sitting on the porch again. This time the baggy clothes were gone and she was wearing a too tight tee shirt and short-shorts. "Things are going to be so nice this summer,"

Robin's mother Sadie called and said she was working late that evening so Robin called for a pizza. When the delivery guy arrived she met him at the door holding some cash her mother had left for the nights she worked late. As Robin paid for the pizza she glanced over at the driveway next door and saw Mark standing by his convertible. He waved and she waved back. She thought about closing the door but surprised herself when she said, "Do you want to come over for some pizza?"

Mark smiled. "Is your mother home?"

"She's working until nine."

"Sure, I'll be right over."

Robin's little heart raced as she hurried into the kitchen and put down the pizza. She ran into the bathroom and gargled before checking her hair. She was in her baggy nylon shorts and a loose tee shirt which both hid her body quite well. As she took down some paper plates she heard his knock on the kitchen door. "Come in." She grinned.

Mark came in with a bottle of wine. "Do you drink?"

"Sometimes," she said honestly. Her mother liked to have wine with most meals. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him. The clock on the electric stove said that he had two hours before Mommy came home.

Robin took down some wine glasses while he opened the wine bottle. She was actually calm now because they were just going to have some pizza.

After half a glass of wine Mark sat back. "So do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I guess I'm mostly a bookworm," she answered. "I really don't date much."

"Too bad for the boys," he grinned.

"How about you?" She asked.

"Nothing steady for a while," he answered. "I was engaged for two years but it didn't work out."

"Too bad for that woman," Robin grinned.

Mark kept telling himself to not get involved with this girl. It was apparent that she lacked any serious sexual experience which made him actually more excited. After eating and putting the extra pizza in the refrigerator they stood by the table neither sure about what to do.

"I probably should leave," he said curious to her reply.

Robin looked at the clock. "We have some time before my mother comes home."

He laughed. "I shouldn't have kissed you in the pool before. I'm seven years older than you."

"Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Uh....yeah..I enjoyed it too much," he grinned. Again they remained silent.

"Would you like to see the rest of the house?" She asked.

"Sure," he answered figuring it was better than standing there awkwardly.

Mark followed her through the first floor seeing the dining room, den and a small office. She moved upstairs and he followed looking at her round buttocks shifting under the nylon shorts. They moved by a small bedroom and then she walked into hers. "This is my room."

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers