Summer Skin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo took my cock out of her mouth and watched too, stroking my length slowly as the steamy hot scene played out next to us.

Barb was flying. She screamed and thrashed, riding the wild beast within her on pure instinct, every muscle and every nerve in her body electrified, charged and overloaded. David somehow maintained the blistering pace, like some sort of fuck machine from another planet, while Barb climbed toward the biggest orgasm of her life. The two of them crested the wave together, like a scene from a perfectly scripted dirty movie, electrifying the room with their howls and shrieks as they came, their bodies grinding, slapping and thrusting until their flesh virtually melted together.

"That was fuckin' hot!" Margo said.

The scent of her sex drew my mouth back to her pink sweetness, and she sucked me back in with a moan.

Margo and I had a lovely sensual fuck, with her on top, but she seemed most interested in making Barb's first group sex experience wonderful, and that was fine with me. Barb was the lucky center of attention for hours, the three of us giving her everything she wanted, every way she wanted it. She was particularly fond of the classic 'spit roast', both on her back and on her knees, with Margo taking wonderful, loving care of her pretty tits as we men gave it to her from both ends.

We ended the night with a variation on the theme—David, on his back with Barb on her back on top of him, his long cock slithering into her red, well-fucked pussy. My cock was in her mouth, my hands on her tits, and Margo gently licked her tender, overstimulated clit. It was all slow and gentle, and it took Barb on one last trip to another world, her lovely body writhing slowly and beautifully as she lost herself in it.

"Oh my God," she said quietly, gathering her wits when it was over. "I don't wanna go back to real life."

————————

We've created a monster, Summer texted the next day.

I called her to talk it over with her.

"She loved it as much as I did that first time," Summer said. "And that David guy, oh my God!"

"Yeah, he's good, I must say. If I was a woman I'd be all over that. I hope she wasn't spoiled right off the bat."

"She want's to go back, and I do too," Summer said. "I guess I knew this was gonna happen. Gonna have to suck it up and go for it, right?"

"I guess. It's the weirdest shit I ever thought was gonna happen with my next door neighbors, that's for sure."

"I know, right? Wow, it's trippy. Who needs drugs, right?"

———————

I called Misty that evening. She was home studying, on a rare night off. We had the sweetest, most magical phone call I've ever experienced. The rest of the week she was booked solid with school, studying and work. We met for lunch twice, but getting together in a more serious way was elusive, both of us seemingly wanting to take things slow.

The weekend rolled around, another club event loomed, and both Summer and Barb wanted to go. Misty convinced me to just go with the flow and not be nervous about it. Any awkwardness would be between the two of them, she said, and I should just have fun.

My suddenly crazy life was rolling along as crazy as ever.

12