Summer Storm Ch. 03

Story Info
Wherein "Uncle Bill" tries to fix things.
2.3k words
4.47
16.8k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MinxDark
MinxDark
33 Followers

The next morning I dragged my confused and befuddled but well rested self into my office just off my bedroom. Work waited for no one, not even an oversexed bastard like myself. The guilt was hitting me hard as I got a cheerful email from Susan and it was hard to concentrate as I listened for any sound of stirring from the guest room. I knew I'd have to face what happened last night, take responsibility for it...and make damn sure it didn't happen again. In the cold light of day I could see that. I just had no idea how I was going to bring it up with Kara. I sure as hell didn't really want to.

That was when I smelled the coffee and realized she'd already slipped down to the kitchen without me even hearing her. This realization was soon followed by the sound of her soft tread and a cheerful, "Morning Uncle Bill," as she reached past my shoulder and set a steaming mug of coffee on my desk.

"Hey Kitten," I answered automatically as my pulse suddenly jumped, "Sleep well?"

"Like a rock," she answered with a little laugh, "I need a shower but I wanted to bring you some coffee first. Want me to make us some breakfast when I get out of the shower?"

"Um...sure," I replied, reaching for the coffee.

"Unless you'd rather...come scrub my back?" she added softly and I abruptly choked on it.

Struggling to regain my composure, I slowly turned in my chair to face her. First mistake. She was wearing a short little blue satin robe that echoed the shade of her eyes and through which I could once again clearly see her hard nipples poking through the thin fabric.

"Kara, listen," I began haltingly, "I'm...I'm so sorry about last night. That wasn't fair of me... and I feel like I took advantage of you. It's...it can't happen again." Hating myself with every word.

Her expression went from cheerful playfulness to a hurt I had never seen on it and it felt like a knife twisting in my gut.

"Why would you say that Uncle Bill?" she whispered, her voice trembling, "I... I thought it was something you wanted. I... I liked it. Very much."

"So did I Kitten," I groaned in reply, "I liked it too much. But that's not how it's supposed to be between us. I've always thought of you as a daughter. Susan... your mom... she trusts me with you. She'd flip if she found out and she would be right to do so."

"I wasn't going to tell her," she shot back, her cheeks flushing, "I trusted you too. I thought you could... teach me. Please, don't say no...don't make last night something bad. It wasn't. I wanted it."

Everything in me just wanted to pull her into my arms at that. I felt like the worst sort of bastard. Giving in to her would be wrong I told myself. But hurting her...denying her... felt even more wrong. I stalled for time.

"Go... go take your shower Kitten. We'll...we'll talk more after breakfast."

The hurt look didn't leave her angel's face but she didn't argue. Once she'd left the room I took a personal day from work and logged off my work station. It wasn't as if I was going to get a damn thing done and I had plenty of time accrued.

When I heard her rustling around in the kitchen I dragged myself out of my chair and went downstairs to join her. She made a mean omelette but I didn't know if I'd even be able to taste it once I got a look at her. She wore a short little summer dress, halter top so no bra, its flirty little skirt barely skimming her thighs, the white fabric covered with a print of deep red roses, her tousled golden curls, still damp, trailing down her bare back. I didn't even know she owned such things. No fair kiddo, no fair.

I busied myself with toast and orange juice while she cooked in silence, barely glancing at me out of the corner of her eyes from time to time. We ate in that same silence and then she rose from the table and took our dishes to the dishwasher before turning back to me and saying, "Okay breakfast is over."

I took a deep breath, not at all sure what the hell I was about to say. What came out was, "You're of age Kara. I'm not going to tell you that you don't know your own mind. And I'm...flattered as hell. But I can't...I can't be your boyfriend. It'd complicate your life as much as mine. You're going away to school in just a couple of months and... you need to be free to explore everything that will bring you. I don't want you to feel like you're being held to anything. Do you understand?"

Those big kittenish eyes were locked on my own as she slowly nodded and said, "I understand. I don't even disagree even though I've never met a boy I wanted like I've always wanted you. But if those are your terms then I accept them. Can I kiss you now?"

My mind reeled and all I could do was whisper hoarsely, "God yes. Come kiss me baby girl."

I was about to stand when she simply placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back into the kitchen chair and climbed right into my lap though for the first time ever she straddled me, pressing the sweet warmth between her legs firmly into my crotch, making my already semi-hard cock spring to full attention. The feel of her thinly covered breasts pressed against my chest was as delicious as the soft full lips that met my own and as my arms went around her it was all I could do to keep myself from forcing my tongue into her mouth. Instead I made myself kiss her gently, letting her explore my mouth with her own until her lips parted of their own accord and drew my tongue inside to tangle sweetly with hers.

We sat there welded together, making out like we were both still high schoolers, for what seemed like forever before we came up for air. I kissed the length of her throat and was startled but delighted as she untied her halter top, drawing it down to expose her sweet small but full breasts with their stiff upturned little rose colored nipples. I wasted no time ignoring the invitation and dipped my head to lick and suckle them as they filled my hands just barely to overflowing.

She moaned and whimpered, "Oh! That feels so good Uncle Bill... please...please don't stop."

As if I had any intention of doing so. Though I lowered one hand to her smooth thigh eventually, marveling at her satiny skin as I caressed its inner flesh before stroking my thumb against her satiny panties, making her squirm and rock her hips. The desire to simply put her up on the kitchen table and fuck her right there was almost overwhelming. My cock was pressing painfully against my jeans and rational thought was slowly slipping away as I pushed the damp panties aside and slid my thumb into her heated slickness, groaning against her nipple in my mouth at the incredible feel of her wet little cunt. Her gasp as I did so, followed by a whispered, "Oh yesss..." damn near sent me over the edge but some finally some alarm of self preservation made me pull my head back and look back up at her flushed face, her parted lips, and I whispered urgently, "Kitten... are you a virgin? It's okay if you aren't...I just... I need to know so I can... know what I should do here."

Her cheeks flushed as her eyes fluttered open and met mine and she answered, "I've barely even made out before now Uncle Bill. I...I haven't, you know...fucked anybody."

That particular profanity coming out of her sweet innocent little mouth struck me as hard as the information she conveyed with it. God but I wanted to hear her say it again... with me buried inside her. But, obviously, there was no way I was going to rush that now.

I took a deep breath, trying to clear my head a little and ignore the insistence of the smaller one between my legs that certainly had its own agenda.

"Kitten...are you not on any birth control then?" I asked carefully.

Mutely, she shook her head in answer.

I dragged in another deep breath and then said, "Alright. I'll be careful then. I won't...I'm not going to risk hurting you. When you think you're ready, I want you to find a doctor, I'll pay for it, don't worry. And when you're ready for me to... be with you that way...when you want me to fuck you... you need to tell me. Because I'm not going to do it before and I'm not going to wear a condom for your first time. Though anyone you might be with later, birth control or not... please make them use one, for your own safety, okay?"

She had blushed deeper and deeper as I spoke and finally whispered back, "I only want you to fuck me. And...and I want to know what it feels like to have your cum in me."

At that point I started shaking I wanted her so badly. Something had to give. I ran my thumb up her sweetly wet slit and pressed it against her tiny swollen clit, rubbing it slowly, reveling in the way it made her gasp and then moan as her hips began to rock.

"I didn't even know you knew such language, Kitten," I teased her, my voice choked with desire, "I want to hear you say things like that again and again. Promise me you'll talk to me, that you won't be afraid to tell me what you want and need. Because I'm not going to do anything you don't ask for. So you need to be able to tell me. Can you do that for me baby girl?"

Wide eyed, she nodded and then whispered, still blushing, "Yes Uncle Bill. I...I like what you're doing right now."

"What am I doing Kitten?" I prodded her, rubbing her clit just a little harder.

She moaned and then said, "I like how you're touching my clit. It feels so good. I...I loved it when you were sucking my nipples. I didn't know it would feel so good but your tongue...oh my God...yes. I....I love your mouth Uncle Bill. I want it all over me."

I didn't need to be told twice. I rose with her, my hands moving to cup her ass so I could pick her up, and carried her into the den, depositing her into my big easy chair before I knelt before her, supplicant to this sweet virgin goddess, and drew her panties off, pushed up her skirt and said, "Spread your kegs Kitten, hook them over the arms of the chair. I want to worship your pussy with my tongue. Do you want that?"

In answer, she did as I had told her, limberly hooking her slim legs over the arms of the chair, spreading herself for me. I waited though, looking at her expectantly.

Finally her eyes widened as she realized what I was waiting for. "Yes Uncle Bill. I want you to lick my pussy very much. Please?"

"Your word is my will little goddess," I answered reverently and then moved to run my tongue slowly but firmly along her sweet slit, pressing it open and exploring her slowly, thoroughly, the scent and taste of her flooding my senses, making me almost dizzy with want.

"Oh!" she gasped in delighted surprise at the sensations, pressing her hips up against my face.

In answer I plundered her tight little hole with my tongue, my mind thick with the image of slowly shoving my cock into it one day, before I began to lap slow and steady against her clit, making her writhe and whimper helplessly.

By now my cock was practically in agony and I reached down to unbutton the fly of my jeans and bring it out, moaning into her sweet flesh as I began to stroke myself. I was so close to cumming myself and I began to lick her harder and faster. Her hips pumped hard against my face in response.

I made myself stop just long enough to say, "Talk to me Kitten. Tell me how it feels. Tell me how to make you cum."

"Oh God, Uncle Bill," she moaned, panting a little, "it feels so good. I...I love your tongue on my clit. Nothing has felt that good ever. Oh please...please don't stop. Keep licking me. I wanna cum so bad. I'm so close!"

I did as she asked, licking her little clit hard and fast, my cock leaking so much precome I was soon slick with it as I pumped my own fist hard and fast. I don't think I'd ever needed to cum so badly in my life.

"I'm...oh Uncle Bill! You're gonna make me cum!" she gasped and then a soft keening left her as her pussy flooded more slick and her whole body went tight and shaking as she came, her clit going even harder as I licked it relentlessly.

Finally she gasped and fell back and, quite beyond rational thought, I rose up on my knees, jerking my aching cock and gasping myself, "Oh Kitten...I'm gonna cum...your pussy is so sweet... my baby girl..."

The orgasm ripped through me then, my pearly cum shooting onto her soft flat little belly just above her cunt. Her wide eyes were fixed on my cock, her parted lips making a perfect little O of shocked surprise as I came on her, marking her as my own. And in that moment, I was entirely hers as well.

MinxDark
MinxDark
33 Followers