Summer Stream Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,404 Followers

Her clothing was as she had left it, although it was now dry. Rachel dressed, picked up the hoe, and made her way back to the cabin. After quickly attending to her normal evening livestock chores, she rekindled the fire in the stove, and began making supper. Miles would be hungry after his trip.

They spoke little during the meal. Miles always enjoyed her cooking, and tonight she had made one of his favorite meals. The slab of ham, a baked sweet potato from last year's crop, and fresh green beans with bacon needed all his attention.

Rachel was content to eat and think of her afternoon. She knew she had only dreamed the encounter and yet, could not such a thing happen if Miles only knew how? He was a smart man. Perhaps if she told him about the dream.... No, he would only think her crazy. There could be only one other way.

Miles undressed and slipped into the bed. He watched Rachel undress, and was shocked when she joined him without her nightgown.

"Rachel, you've forgotten your nightdress."

"No, Miles, I haven't. I'm just not wearing it tonight."

"But, you always -"

Rachel placed a finger to his lips.

"Shhhh."

He was startled when she threw her leg over his thighs and sat astride him, and quickly became entranced when her soft curls settled against his member. Rachel smiled at his gaping expression as she lifted his hands to her breasts.

"Squeeze very gently."

She smiled at the realization that Miles was an apt pupil. His hands felt as light as the down of the milkweed plants she ripped from her garden. When she directed his fingers to her nipples and urged him to gently pinch them, his look changed from amazement to that of arousal. His excitement was also present against her slit, and Rachel rocked over his hardening length. His member slipped between the lips and her wetness replaced friction with effortless ecstasy for them both. Rachel bent to kiss him, an act which she had not done in bed before this night. His lips burned against hers. The little sigh that slipped from her throat opened her mouth. Her tongue slipped against his lips and felt the rougher texture of his skin. The sensation was wonderful, and she forced her tongue deeper and deeper until it met with Miles'. He groaned, and the sound lifted her to a new height of arousal. He tentatively extended his tongue, and she welcomed it between her lips. It was impossible to tell which sound came from which mouth.

Rachel guided his hand between them and taught him about the little button that surged at his touch.

"Very gently, ve...very gently....yes...right there."

Her head was whirling at the sensations in her body. Her belly felt Miles' manhood pressing against the soft skin. It was a natural movement for her to raise and guide his shaft between the wet, silken petals. Rachel sank slowly over him, and Miles gasped. She gently replaced his finger on the center of her sex.

"A little harder. Yes...that's nice...Oh, yes."

She began to mimic the actions Miles used when their positions were reversed. She felt in control of their joining, and used this control to increase her pleasure. Miles continued to rub her little button, and began to thrust against her. Rachel felt the tension of her dream begin to build in her thighs. Before, she had enjoyed the feeling of Miles buried in her belly without knowing why. Now, she understood that feeling, and also understood the mixture of sensation and expectation that was rapidly overtaking her.

Miles could not believe the change had taken place in his wife during the trip to town. He would have wondered longer at this change had it not been for the wonderful feeling of Rachel sliding over his manhood. It was very exciting to have his finger between them, for he had never before felt the little nub of flesh that throbbed at his touch. Rachel had not seemed to enjoy sex before, and in deference to what he believed to be her wishes, he had abstained except on Sunday. Now, she was a different woman. This woman was pleasing him, and pleasing herself at the same time. She was making every effort to enjoy the act of coupling, and in doing so, was exciting him beyond anything he had ever experienced. Her voice had become low, soft, and seductive, and each word cause his manhood to surge. His release was very close, and out of some instinct, he reached to her breast and tugged on the nipple.

The effect on Rachel was instantaneous and shattering. She cried, "Oh, Miles", and became a pistoning sleeve that stroked him to the brink. He erupted deep in her belly again and again while she shuddered and ground her mound into his. With a final cry, Rachel threw her head back, arched her body in a quivering climax, and then collapsed on his chest. They lay together, still joined and panting for breath. Miles felt her turgid nipples bore into his chest, and as she recovered, he felt them soften into small bumps. Neither knew when they separated and fell asleep.

Rachel awoke to find Miles staring at her. She stretched sensuously and smiled.

"Ummmm, good morning."

"I have only one question. Rachel, what happened while I was gone?"

"I weeded the garden and did my chores. That's all. Why?"

"Last night..., you were never like that before."

"If I tell you, do you promise not to laugh or think I'm crazy?"

"I promise. Now what happened."

"I took a bath in the creek, and fell asleep." She saw the questioning look on his face. "I know, but I did. I fell asleep in the creek, and I had a dream."

"You were naked in the creek?"

"Yes, as naked as I am now."

"And what was this dream?"

"It's not important, not now, not after last night. Didn't you like last night?"

"More than anything else in the world."

"More than me?"

"No, you're the reason I felt that way."

He reached for her and Rachel snuggled against his side.

"Are you going to keep washing in the creek?"

"I don't know. Maybe. It felt really nice. Why?"

"I was just wondering what would happen if you had another dream. I might not live through that night."

"Oh, I think you might. We just need to make up some lost time."

"What does that mean."

Rachel raised to her knees and straddled him. The wet, open mouthed kiss and the nipples that dragged across his chest made him catch his breath. She smiled and drew his hands to her waist.

"It means that, from now on, every night can be Sunday night." Rachael sat upright and giggled. "And..." she traced her finger down his chest to his swelling shaft and lightly stroked. "if Sunday night comes in the morning, that's even better."

* * * * *

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again, Ronde.

ronde
ronde
2,404 Followers
12