Summer Sunshine

Story Info
His wife's affairs lead a man to have one of his own.
53.3k words
4.65
152k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,806 Followers

Hi Folks, First off a warning. This is a very long story so those of you with short attention spans might want to pass this one by. I haven't done a long one in a while and this one felt good. Those of you who don't really like long stories should realize that you read them all the time. Any time you read one of those three part stories that have five pages in each part you've done it. The only difference is that I don't believe in making you wait three weeks to get to the ending. You can however read part of the story and spread it out over the course of a week or so. Or as I said just wait until next week for a shorter one...Maybe. Anyway,thanks as ususual to Mikothebaby for her editing skill and for helping along with some help from AK86 to really shape the story. I had a very different ending in mind and at least one scene that grossed both of them out. Any way get out the popcorn and settle down in front of the fireplace, here we go.SS06

* * * * * *

Clara

My mind wandered as I looked into the eyes of the attractive, exotic young man above me. It was a strange time to be thinking about other things. His tanned skin and exotic eyes alone should have been enough to keep my interest, but it somehow wasn't the case. As his sweat dripped down onto me and my body finally began to respond, I was imagining another face.

I stifled a laugh and Stephen thought that it had something to do with what we were doing. Alone in my own little world, I zoned out on the other face in my mind. The laugh had come from the irony of the situation. I must be the only woman in the world who, while being fucked by a twenty four year old medical student from India, imagines the face of her own forty five year old husband.

"Oh, shit," Stephen moaned. His voice was high pitched and with the stress of him attempting to stave off and intensify his pleasure, it sounded almost feminine.

My own body was beginning to signal its own impending climax. I felt a tingle in my vaginal area. At my age, and with the amount of experience I'd gathered over the years, I knew that it wouldn't be a very big one.

Yet, any orgasm at all was better than none. Stephen was getting close to the point of no return. His face lost a lot of its attractiveness with his features scrunched together with his attempts not to cum before I did.

Again, through all of his grunting and slamming his pelvis into mine, I was distracted. I kept thinking back to those frenzied first days of my courtship with my husband, when we would have sex, whenever and wherever we could.

We did it in cars, bathrooms, darkened theaters and wherever we could have even a few moments of at least semi-privacy.

I smiled as my mind went back to those times before my daughter was born. She's old enough that I'm sure she's doing this with someone herself, I thought. Then I laughed again thinking about that. I may have carried her in my womb, but she was Blake's daughter through and through.

There, I'd done it. I'd gone and ruined everything. Just my mental mentioning of my husband's name and the guilt over what I was doing, threatened to overwhelm me. That guilt that I'd thought I had long since banished, manifested itself as a lump in my throat and a sudden darkening of my features that Stephen misread as even more lust.

Even months into our relationship, surprisingly, Stephen had no idea of what motivated me or how I actually felt about anything. But realistically, there was, no matter how I tried to spin it, no emotional connection between us.

I guess I wanted to imagine myself as a timeless beauty that had enthralled him to the point where he'd do anything for me. I wanted to believe that our love would span the decades between our ages and our differences wouldn't matter. But it was hard to do when I didn't love him and I was sure he didn't love me.

In reality, he probably thought that I was just some old woman who let him fuck her. I was also rich enough that I could help to subsidize a starving medical student without it causing me any financial strain.

The guilt came back as I realized that even the money I gave him wasn't something I earned. My husband provided a very good standard of living for his family. So, in actuality, he was paying for this young man to fuck me. I felt bad about that.

It was a terrible thing to do to a man who loved me so much. But I didn't feel bad enough to stop doing it. Stephen was probably my third or fourth of these summer flings. They didn't really mean anything to me. They were really just a way for me to pass the time.

Stephen was winding down. It wasn't that he lacked in aerobic fitness. After all, he'd been humping away at me for over thirty minutes. I guess it probably could have been decent sex if I'd actually let myself get into it.

The problem was, that as good as it could have been; it was only sex. For all of Stephen's youthful exuberance, our connection was only physical. The more important emotional link just wasn't there. Surprisingly, I could only feel that type of connection with the man who owned me body and soul.

Blake had earned the right to do anything he wanted with any part of my body. He had loved me and lived with me before the man plunging his dick into my pussy had even been born. His sperm had knocked me up before Stephen could walk or talk.

Blake had cared for me when I was sick and been with me through thick and thin for over twenty years. I love Blake, he's everything to me. Unfortunately, Blake is so concerned with his career that he doesn't understand that we've been drifting apart.

In fact, it's been more than a year since he made love to me. That was what I was thinking about as Stephen jumped and pumped away atop me. Blake, though very gentle with me, got deeper inside of both my body and my mind. It was as if my entire body was aroused instead of just my pussy.

Everything I did with Blake was purely involuntary. I could always feel myself just opening up to accept his seed. My pussy pulsed and fluttered when he came inside me. My breasts expanded and pulsed and my nipples got so much longer and fatter that they hurt.

Thinking about Blake even now sped up my heart beat and started my hips to moving. Naturally, Stephen thought he'd done it. "That's it baby. Throw that pussy at me," he growled. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard."

I looked at my watch and realized that I needed to hurry up or I'd be late for lunch.

I wrapped my legs around Stephen's waist and started rubbing his back. "Oh fuck baby," he said. "That feels so fucking good."

Stephen clutched at my large breasts and started sucking on them as he pumped his semen into me. He started moaning uncontrollably as he shot.

His warm sperm coating my insides reminded me again of Blake and depressed me even more. All of my desire faded. To avoid a nasty scene and hours of recrimination that I had no time for, I moaned loudly and let my legs flail for a moment. I looked into Stephen's beautiful eyes and sighed as I noticed that they were mere pools of vacant darkness.

I felt another pang of guilt as I realized that even though he had spent himself in my body, there was truly no love written there. Even as he prepared to speak, I wondered how much longer we could sustain this pretense that our relationship meant anything.

To him, again, I was just some older woman he fucked for occasional monetary gifts. To be truthful, it wasn't always money. I'd sometimes paid for books, tuition, food and even a stethoscope. I think he liked it better when I bought him something he needed instead of just giving him cash. I think giving him money made him feel like he was a whore.

On my part, he was just a living vibrator. I used him to provide the pleasure I wasn't getting from Blake. I guess using him was a form of cowardice. Instead of confronting Blake and getting him to talk about the problems in our marriage, it was easier to get at least some semblance of what I needed from Stephen.

Stephen rolled off of me and lay down beside me. He reached out a hand onto my tummy. It was a lover's gesture. I thought it was nice until I remembered where it had come from. I'd placed his hand there after he'd had me the first few times. I smiled as I thought about it and mentally compare him to training a puppy. He wasn't doing it because he wanted to. It was a conditioned response. He wanted something from me and he thought that touching my expanding waist would make me happy.

I'd gotten the gesture from Blake. He always loved touching me all over when we were done. He continued doing it until he was ready to have me again. Every part of my body meant something to him. He would spoon against me and rub or stroke every part of me until I cried out for him and begged him to take me again.

Stephen, on the other hand, was simply reaching out from across the bed and touching my tummy. It was almost like since he'd gotten some pussy, he was sick of me and wanted to be away from me until he wanted some more. On the other hand, he needed to be nice to me to make sure he got something and also to make sure he would be back for a return visit. We were both pathetic.

Now was the awkward stage that, with my husband, would have been the best part. Right now Blake and I would be basking in the afterglow and thinking about how much we loved each other. Instead of that, I smiled as I watched Stephen squirm. An old joke says that eternity is the time between when a man cums and the woman leaves. Stephen was suffering for an eternity at that moment. And to be truthful, a part of me enjoyed watching him suffer.

The part of me wanting to see him suffer was my guilt. Through all of my little flings or affairs, I'd always felt guilty and felt like a whore when the sex was over. But Stephen, who sat there waiting for me to offer him something, yet not wanting to have to ask, was far more the whore than I'd ever be.

I broke my marriage vows because of loneliness and boredom. Stephen put out for a woman old enough to be his mother for mere money.

I decided to rattle his cage a bit. "Are you coming to lunch in the restaurant downstairs with my friends and me, Stephen?" I asked cheerfully. His dark skin paled at least a couple of shades.

"That would be wonderful," he smiled. His accent made even that common phrase seem romantic and special. "Unfortunately, I must be at the hospital soon."

His expression spoke of his deep regret. If he regretted spending any time in public with me so badly, I wondered why he had never taken me up on any offer I'd ever made him. I decided to end the farce.

"I thought about you before I got here, honey," I said, smiling. "I left you an envelope on the table by my purse,"

His flurry of activity surprised even me. He looked at his watch and pretended he hadn't been aware of the time. He dressed without even taking a shower. Wherever he was going, he'd be taking the smell of my pussy and our sex with him. He grabbed his belongings without ever looking at the envelope. We both knew what it contained. He kissed me on the cheek and snatched the rest of his things including the envelope so quickly that there was a draft created in the room as he closed the door behind him.

As if it was an afterthought, he shouted through the locked door, "Call me later, my love."

Get the fuck out of here, I thought. At that moment, I was more disgusted with him than I was with myself. But I knew I'd call him again. I still wanted to use his dick even if I had no use for the rest of him.

I showered and dressed, taking time to make sure my makeup was perfect as usual. My next audience was far more particular about the way I looked than Stephen had ever been. Mention the devil and he appears, I thought as Stephen came back into the room. "I'm sorry, my love," he said. "I forgot my car keys. You look wonderful. I haven't displeased you have I?"

"Why would you ask me something so silly, Stephen?" I asked.

"It's just that you have made yourself so beautiful and..." he hesitated. "Perhaps before, when we were in bed you seemed to be...somewhere else."

"Oh my," said a shock filled voice. I looked out through the door that Stephen had left open and into the eyes of one of the ladies I was supposed to be having lunch with in a few moments.

Her cry wasn't actually surprise. It was meant to let me know that she'd seen and heard the exchange between Stephen and me. She nodded at me and quickly hurried away before I could even begin to formulate some sort of lie or cover story.

Twenty minutes later, after Stephen had headed for his car and I'd ridden the elevator down to the restaurant level, I joined a group of my oldest and deadliest friends at the same table we always met at to gossip and plan out a party or gathering for some charity or other. After all, that is what bored, rich women were supposed to do wasn't it?

As I scanned the table, I could see that Lisa Caldwell, the woman who had inadvertently seen me in the room a few moments earlier, had a disproportionately satisfied smirk on her face.

I was sure the situation with Lisa would turn out in one of two ways. Either she'd bring up what she'd seen earlier, during our lunch as a way to embarrass me publicly, or she'd wait until we were alone. If she waited until we were alone, it meant that she wanted something from me and it might be something that I might not be willing to give. My stomach was doing flips through the whole lunch. The fact that this situation had been caused by Stephen's stupidity wasn't lost on me. Who walks into a hotel room and just leaves the door open?

Throughout the luncheon, we talked about a lot of things, none of which I remember very well. For the life of me, I couldn't even remember which charity we decided to give the proceeds of our huge fall gala that we'd been in the process of planning.

For the most part, I thought about Stephen. I didn't think about him in that school girl, "can't get him off my mind" way. I mostly wondered why there was a Stephen in the first place. I wondered why there'd been a Mario before him and a James before him. There had also been another man that I'd had sex with a few times but I didn't really consider him a full-fledged summer fling.

True, he had been instrumental in developing my summer flings, but as the first, I'd made a lot of mistakes with him. He'd been part of the reason that I'd established hard and fast rules for my summer flings. The rules were established to assure that both parties understood that ours was a temporary arrangement and that the most important thing in my life was my husband and my marriage. Still, I found myself wondering that morning why I was having the flings in the first place.

It wasn't like I was in love with any of them. And I had no illusions over whether or not they loved me.

When I first started, it was about attention more than anything else. But this last one with Stephen had also become about sex. I wondered about that too. Blake had always had a very healthy sex drive. Last summer even, it had been difficult a couple of times for me to make it into the house and clean myself out before he threw me on the bed after I'd been with poor Mario.

But sometime between now and then, our sex-life had simply stopped. It had also stopped very abruptly and as far as I could tell there'd been no medical reason for it. If Blake wasn't Blake, I'd have suspected that he was screwing some secretary or co-worker. Somehow, just the thought of Blake between some other woman's legs hurt me and infuriated me. The thought of him making slow and passionate love to her, while all I got was some young pretty man, devoid of experience and technique, pounding on me like a fucking blow-up doll, made me want to kill whoever she was.

"Clara Livingston, " said Lisa, smiling at me. "You haven't touched your food at all. And now you're twisting your poor napkin unmercifully like you're trying to strangle it. Are you okay? Is everything alright at home?" She had a shark's smile on her face.

I knew from the way she was looking at me that Lisa and I would bump heads and very soon. The bitch thought she had some kind of advantage over me because of what she'd seen. But I was really not the kind of woman that Lisa wanted to mess with. She was divorced and existed on the generous alimony provided by her husband, a world famous orthopedic surgeon. He was on his third wife now and made enough money to simply pay the old ones off when he wanted a new model. That man went through wives like the average guy goes through cars. As soon as the one he was driving had a few too many miles on her, he'd trade her in for a newer model with more options and a faster motor. He was in his late fifties and his current wife was twenty three. At the rate he was going, his next wife might be jail bait and would give him a heart attack. He'd probably need to hire a sitter to watch her when he went to work each day.

As I got up to leave, Lisa put her gloved hand on top of mind. Here it comes, I thought. The shark will reveal her teeth. I wondered what she wanted. Maybe she wanted me to get one of her brats into a more exclusive school or get her a membership in a better country club. Whatever she wanted, I was going to have to do to avoid the fallout from what she'd seen.

Surprisingly, she didn't ask to follow me out or ask me to call her. She just looked into my eyes and told me to take it easy.

* * * * * *

Athena

Morning rehearsal was over. I wondered why they even bothered to call it morning rehearsal. We didn't get started until eleven a.m. and we rehearsed until after one. "Don't forget Thena, tonight is the party at the club downtown. Wear something hot. There will be plenty of guys there," said Brenda Jamison.

Brenda is my best friend slash mother hen. She's been trying to hook me up with someone for longer than I can remember. She'd probably even bother me about it during rehearsal if she didn't sit in the woodwinds section with me all the way across the orchestra in strings.

"Bren, I'm just not sure I'm really up to that," I said.

"Good Lord woman, I'm not expecting you to meet the love of your life in a dance club. I just want you to come out and have some God damned fun," she was practically yelling and everyone around us turned to listen to her.

"Sorry," she said lowering her voice. "Thena, you're twenty five years old. You're a third of the way through your life but you've never lived. Your whole life is wrapped up in music. And it's not even your own music; it's dead people's music. I don't want my best friend to go through her entire fucking life and then sometime near the end to realize that she had never really lived."

"I'm fine," I said. "What is going to a dance club going to do for me? With my luck, I'll either sit there all alone the whole night while all of the guys go after women in short, tiny skirts, or get picked up by some guy who only wants to fuck me and then borrow cab fare from me, never to be seen again."

"And even if that did happen," she hissed. "You'd have some fun and stop being so bitchy all the God damned time. And that first part is up to you. Thena, you have the body to rock one of those tiny assed skirts yourself. I'd die to have your tits and your legs. You've got it girl, let somebody see it. And as for the second part; maybe that's why...excuse me Thena, I love you...but you've been acting like such a biotch. YOU...NEED...TO...GET...LAID, in the worst way."

"Is that my cue?" asked David K. Johnston. David was a trumpeter and a very good one. He was also the biggest pussy hound in the entire symphony orchestra.

"Yeah David K," Brenda hissed. "If she hooked up with you, that's exactly what would happen. She'd get laid in the worst way. The worst way fucking possible."

"Well, keep me in mind," he said, as he walked away smiling.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,806 Followers