Summer Surprise Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I care very deeply for Francine. I don't expect that to change."

"Affection is not the same as responsibility. I have affection for a lot of people, but I have responsibility to two, most critically, Dianne, for her submission to me. Secondarily to Matt, our lover, because of his part in agreeing to let Dianne submit to me. Until I find a person I want to marry, that's it. I pushed Dianne very hard as my submissive, but I had to be sure she remained safe while I pushed her. The people Francine fucked today were all people I trusted because they'd proven themselves as trustworthy. I would never have tossed Francine into a room full of people I didn't know and tell them to fuck hell out of her. For one thing, she wasn't mine and I needed to return her to you in the same condition I found her. But even as her surrogate Mistress, as I instruct her and deepen her submission, I'm responsible to her. She is granting me something precious, and I need to cherish her gift as what it is, the gift of her surrender of her free will to me. There can be no greater gift. Whatever she allows you to do to her, never forget that."

"It sounds as if you have an interesting relationship. I'd like to hear more about it."

"I'm willing to tell you anything you want to know. Others were willing to share their knowledge with me. I'll share mine with you."

"I want to watch her have sex with you. I'm going to let Tyler watch as he fucks me. He's never seen two women together before he watched your show today. He wants to see it closer. Do you have an objection to that?"

"Not at all." Chloe handed her phone to Dianne. "Shoot your sister and me having sex. Move around a little so she can see it from different angles. Zoom in and out so she gets a good view. Vivica, would you like Francine on the top or on the bottom?"

"On top."

"You have permission to cum, Francine."

Chloe removed her clothes and climbed onto the bed, lying there naked waiting for Francine to join her. Francine joined her on the bed and lowered her pussy over Chloe's face. They started licking each other.

Ten minutes later, they heard Tyler say, "Damn, that's so fucking hot. Take my cock now, Viv." The heard a moist slap and Vivica moan. "You love that shit, don't you? Watching those two girls fucking, thinking about a dainty pick tongue sliding through your black cunt, maybe licking up the cum I leave inside you?"

"Yes, I love it. I love your big cock and I love her pink tongue and I'm going to love you sliding your big black dick in her pretty pink pussy, while I ride her face. Now fuck me, lover."

They heard the steady slap of two people fucking vigorously. Matt pulled out his cock, hard and ready. "Join them, Matt, fuck Francine's cunt," Dianne said. "Empty yourself in her."

"Is that okay with you, Vivica?" Matt asked.

"Fuck, yes," Vivica panted. "Make the bitch squeal."

Matt climbed on the bed near Chloe's head. He rubbed his cock up and down Francine's moist slit until the head was well coated. On her next orgasm he rammed inside of her. Francine squealed all right.

"Like that?" Matt asked.

"Just like that," Vivica said. "Just like a slut should squeal when filled by a big cock." Vivica moaned again, enjoying her sex with Tyler.

"I didn't hear you squeal when my big cock filled you, Viv," Tyler said.

"Maybe I'm not a slut, or perhaps it's because she was getting her clit licked at the same time," Vivica said. "Doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the fucking you're throwing me. I've already cum twice and I know you're nowhere near finished. You hear that, slave. That's your Mistress getting pounded. I think you need to watch me get fucked more often. I think you should clean the cum out of my cunt. What do you think?"

"As you wish, Mistress. I accept your Domination," Francine gasped, cumming. "You order and I will obey."

******

The next couple days were busy ones for everyone but Francine. Chloe and Rosilyn were away all day working on the show. Dianne started summer class, six weeks of a three hour accounting class, after which she studied for the next days class. Miss Sophia was making room for not only Matt and Dianne, but Rosilyn as well. Francine wasn't allowed clothing, not even when the men from Goodwill came in a big truck to take some furniture Sophia no longer had room for. When she asked permission to dress, Miss Sophia told her no clothes. She tried to protest but Sophia shut her down.

"How would you like to stand in the Display position with red whip stripes all over your breasts and cunt or sit on the couch with your legs spread open, masturbating when they come?"

"Please no, Miss Sophia."

"Then don't ask again to wear clothing, or in addition to either of those, you'll wear the Slave Trainer for a charge."

Francine then tried to sit quietly on the sofa and ignore the stares of the two men as they passed through the house with the things being taken out, but Miss Sophia told her to bring the two men some ice water due to the heat of the day and their hard work, She knew she was flame red as she waited for the men to finish their water. The younger of the two men asked for more and Francine felt the weight and heat of his gaze as she walked away, letting him see her naked back as he'd already seen her naked front.

When she returned with the second glass of water, she knew her pussy must have glistened with her pussy juices, she was so aroused. He drank, all the time watching her and she knew her nipples were stiff and hard. She could feel them throbbing. He handed the glass back. She turned and left without saying a word.

As soon as she escaped the room, she rushed to Miss Sophia. "May I please cum, Miss Sophia?"

"You haven't done anything to deserve to cum."

"What must I do, Miss Sophia?"

"You could start my licking me."

So as the men finished carrying the balance of the furniture out, Francine was under Sophia's dress and between her legs, lapping at her pussy. She knew the men could see her, bent over, her bottom and moist pussy on display as they finished their job. She could feel moisture running down her inner thighs. Sophia climaxed two times.

"Stay there and don't move," Sophia said when the men were finished. Sophia stood up, smoothing her dress down, and tipped both of them.

"You can cum now, Francine," Sophia said.

Francine touched herself and immediately climaxed, moaning loudly, it was so intense. She felt more liquids run down her legs. It was even more erotic than yesterday, because she hadn't known she was masturbating for other strangers. This time, she knew the whole scenario was witnessed by the two men. She still had two fingers buried in her cunt, still cumming when the men left the house three minutes later.

That night, as she rode Matt's cock for Vivica's viewing pleasure, she had to inform Vivica of her day, her slutty performance for the two Goodwill drivers.

It was the same on Tuesday when the movers came, bringing the things from Dianne's and Chloe's, Matt's, and Rosilyn's old apartments, except there were three men this time. It played out nearly the same except to earn her orgasm today, she had to suck Matt's cock in front of the men. She still had Matt's cock in her mouth when Sophia told her she could cum. Once again, her orgasm was cataclysmic, made even more so when Matt started cumming at the same time and she could feel his hot, salty cream coat her tongue. She was limp when she finished, barely able to stay on her knees, wagging her bare ass at the three movers.

At supper, Sophia said she was entering her fertile period and asked if Dianne and Matt were still willing to fertilize an egg, and if they could start today or if they wanted to wait another month. Both of them were willing to start now and Francine was left alone with Chloe and Rosilyn. While Rosilyn licked Francine's cunt, she had to tell Vivica what she'd done today. Vivica could see and hear her slave cumming as she told of her lurid and lewd behavior. The sounds of Sophia cumming from down the hall as Matt fucked her with Dianne's assistance, was occasionally present as background noise to their own sex.

When Chloe ended the call, Francine had to lick her pussy while Chloe licked Rosilyn in return for her excellent work on the show today and for being a generally pleasant and agreeable slave. Before they settled, exhausted, on the bed to sleep, Chloe reminded Francine her Mistress was arriving tomorrow, and she needed to think of what she was going to tell her parents on Thursday evening.

******

Francine went with Sophia to pick up her Mistress so Vivica would recognize her. Francine waved to her when she came down the ramp, then introduced her to Sophia.

"Where's Chloe?"

"She's an actress working on her next show, Mistress. She'll be home tonight."

"I thought you'd be in jeans. You almost always wear them."

"Miss Chloe doesn't allow me to wear anything which covers my cunt, Mistress. She says slaves should be available to their Dominant all the time."

"So you don't have any underwear on either?"

"No, Mistress."

"Show me."

Without even glancing around to see if anyone was watching, Francine raised the hem of her dress to show her how bare she was, before quickly dropping it again.

"Nice."

"I'm so happy to see you, Mistress. I don't know why I ran. I think I was scared, not of you, but the way I feel for you. When Dianne told me she was in a similar relationship, I needed to see her, talk to her, try to understand why I feel the way I feel."

"Do you understand it now?"

"No, not entirely, Mistress, but I've decided it's not important I understand it. I just need to live it and see where it takes me."

Vivica smiled at her as Francine grabbed her luggage from the luggage conveyor and took it out to Sophia's car. It was a short trip to Sophia's home. As soon as Francine got in the door with Vivica's luggage, she stripped off her clothes, then took the luggage to Vivica's room.

"You have a beautiful home, Sophia," Vivica said, looking around.

"Thank you. I'm sure you're tired. A nice orgasm might help relax you. You can do it privately, of course, and I wouldn't blame you if you did, but we've found that making your slave pleasure you in public as much as possible, increases her submissiveness. Nothing that might result in being arrested, you understand, but like the incident in the dance club Francine described on Sunday. Also, this is considered a nude safe zone. You have privacy, even on the patio and in the pool. Would you care for something to drink: wine, coffee, soda?"

"Wine sounds lovely, a white Zin if you have it."

"Of course."

"I thought there would be more people here. When Chloe calls, there always seems to be at least a half dozen people here."

"In the evenings, there are. On Monday, Dianne started summer classes, Matt accepted a job here at the college working for the football team. He's filling out paperwork and meeting with the coach about his duties and responsibilities. Chloe and Rosilyn are working on a new show for the Community Theater about Rosilyn's transition from lesbian hating bitch to lezzie loving, cunt licker. It's too bad you won't be here long enough to see it. Then we frequently have others here as well. Andrea and Alice both accepted positions with Brianna's Baubles in California, but are giving notice at their apartments. Alice is the one who will do Francine's piercing or any tattoos you want done on her before you return to Georgia. Rosilyn's former roommate, Taylor might show up for her sex fix."

Francine came back. "I hung up your clothes, Mistress, and laid out your toiletries. May I please lick your pussy, Mistress? I want to show you how much I've improved."

Vivica thought about it briefly, whether she would seek privacy or let herself be pleasured in front of a stranger. What the hell, she thought, why wait.

"Yes, you may."

She stood up and allowed Francine to remove her tailored slacks and lacy panties, then sat down. Francine knelt between her legs.

"Mistress, I can give you a quick climax if you wish one, or if you allow me the time, I can give you an orgasm so strong and powerful, it will make you want to scream."

"I definitely wish to try the latter."

"Thank you, Mistress. You won't be disappointed."

Francine began, surprisingly enough, with her feet. Slipping off Vivica's pumps, Francine rubbed a foot, giving it a mini massage, before starting to kiss and lick Vivica's foot, sucking on her toes and in between them. Vivica knew they had to be sweaty and a little stinky after being confined in her shoes all day, but Francine didn't seem to care. Sophia brought Vivica her glass of wine, then sat in a chair opposite the couch with her own glass, though it looked like water. After doing the right foot, she did the left, then began rubbing and kissing her way up Vivica's long legs. After spending several hours traveling, it was amazing. She could already feel the tension leaving her body.

"You helped teach her to do this?" Vivica asked Sophia.

"Not the foot thing, no. Francine must really have missed you and is trying to do everything in her power to show you how much. Watching it now, I'm thinking it should be incorporated in submissive training. Rosilyn and Dianne might find themselves licking feet soon. It really is submissive and must feel marvelous after several hours traveling."

"It really does," Vivica sighed.

When Francine reached the top of Vivica's legs, she spent quite a bit of time kissing her inner thighs and lightly scraping her fingernails over the sensitive flesh, making Vivica spread her legs wider, inviting Francine into her moist sex. Francine accepted the invitation, but only momentarily. Her tongue swept through her slit once, lapping any dew to have formed already from the tantalizing foot and leg massage, but soon went exploring elsewhere, unbuttoning her blouse and kissing her kinky haired mound, across and up her stomach, one button at a time. Francine pulled her blouse apart and undid the front clasp of her bra, baring her breasts. She licked and sucked the chocolate peaks until Vivica's nipples were throbbing. Only then did Francine begin making her way back down, though one hand lingered, continuing to massage either of her two breasts and lightly tug, pinch or twist an aching nipple.

Francine's tongue reached Vivica's pouting flower, even more steamy now, but other than some far too brief licks and kisses, none of which were to her clit, now begging for attention, went down below her humid sheath.

"Mistress, may I please move you closer to the edge of the couch and have permission to expose more of your pussy?" Francine asked, a mischievous smile on her face.

Vivica nodded, overwhelmed already. Francine pulled on her hips until Vivica's buttocks barely clung to the edge of the couch. Francine pushed her legs apart and began licking Vivica's asshole! Her tongue swirled over the crinkled rosebud in a most delightful way. She was even more surprised when Francine's tongue seemed determined to push its way past her sphincter and into her rectum. Vivica had never felt anything like it and moaned in surprise and delight. After a short while, her tongue was replaced by a finger. Using the saliva left on her bum, one tiny finger wormed its way about an inch into her bottom, while the tongue went elsewhere seemingly determined to make up for the lack of attention to her pussy earlier.

Even now, Francine seemed determine to ignore her clit and Vivica couldn't remember the last time her clitoris throbbed with this much anticipation and need. Francine's left hand continued squeezing and kneading her breasts, one tiny finger remained in her asshole and two more from the same hand inserted themselves into her clenching sheath and began tapping and lightly rubbing the upper wall. Exquisite. Vivica's hips thrust against the hand, while she moaned.

Finally, Francine began to pay some attention to her clit, but when Vivica felt she was seconds away from an amazing orgasm, Francine abandoned her clit and went back to her inner thighs. God, it felt good, but she needed to cum. Francine's hands remained busy, one still playing with her breasts, the other lightly fucking her pussy and pucker, but not enough to get her off. Roughly three minutes later, Francine started licking her clit again. She could feel all her muscles tightening. Her stomach felt like someone could bounce a quarter off it, but moments away from her orgasm, Francine forsook her clit again and Vivica whimpered in frustration. She put her hands on Francine's head, trying to draw her back to what she was doing.

Without really resisting, Francine said, "You wanted me to provide the special orgasm, Mistress. It won't be special if you cum as soon as you want."

Sighing and closing her eyes, Vivica released Francine's head and allowed her to continue at her own pace. Vivica thought she might die before Francine finished her. Everything was marvelous, but she was desperate to cum. Francine brought her to another crux, stopping just before Vivica fell off the cliff. Everything felt so good, but every nerve in her body was screaming for sweet surrender. Vivica had almost resigned herself to disappointment the next time Francine took her to the edge. Her entire body was vibrating like a tuning fork as she drew close. At the instant Vivica expected Francine to stop, she sucked on Vivica's clit while her tongue flicked over the spike and the fingers lightly fingering her, slammed into her body with power.

Vivica gushed, screaming. She had no other words to describe it. Not squirting, because it never sprayed from her body, but she was suddenly flooded with a volume of cum like she'd never felt before. Francine was lapping wildly, trying to keep up with the flow of fluids, not quite successfully, as she felt it running down her ass crack.

Her orgasm seemed to go on for several minutes, slowly burning itself out like a forest fire starved for more fuel. Her body shivered occasionally as Francine slowed down, bringing her back to earth gently, now staying away from her clit which seemed too sensitive, but licking and kissing all around it.

When Vivica opened her eyes, Francine's face was awash in fluid, from her eyes to her chin. Some of it was dripping from her face onto her naked chest, which also glistened in her juices.

Francine leaned back, slowly withdrawing her fingers, which Vivica's body still clung to as if it didn't want them to leave her.

"Did Mistress enjoy her orgasm?" Francine said, her eyes bright with joy.

"You know I did. You should see your face."

Francine smiled. "Perhaps we should shower, Mistress. I would be happy to wash you. Afterward, we can sit in the hot tub and relax with another glass of wine. Tonight, I'm hoping you will sixty-nine with Dianne while Matt fucks you. You'll love it. Matt is trying to get Sophia pregnant, but I'm sure Sophia can spare one load of his sperm."

Vivica glanced at Sophia who nodded and said, "One load won't hurt me. I probably won't catch this time anyway. I just went off the pill a few days ago."

"Why not sixty-nine with you, slave?"

"Dianne is still an objectively better cunt licker, Mistress. I'd like to maximize your pleasure with the best, plus Dianne and Matt work so well together."

Vivica nodded and Francine rose to her feet and helped her Mistress stand. She helped Vivica shed the rest of her clothes, gathered them up, and took her to the guest bathroom to shower.

******

When Vivica and Francine finished their showers, they found Sophia had undressed and was working in the kitchen naked. Another naked, collared woman was working in the kitchen with her, looking enough like Francine, Vivica knew she was looking at Dianne, Francine's sister. After Francine introduced them, Dianne greeted her with a hug and a perfectly delightful kiss.