Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to interject that this is none of their business, but Debbie answered yes.

"OK, then we are changing the rules of the game, with your permission." Carl said as he nodded in Debbie's direction. "Whoever wins then next pot gets to have you tonight."

Debbie looked shocked at the suggestion. Then she looked down while licking her lips and thought for a while.

I was willing her to tell these guys to fuck off and get out, but no luck.

Debbie looked up and with a kind of wistful smile said "OK. But just for the one night." Then she looked at me and mouthed "Sorry."

I was stunned and could barely move. Carl nudged me and said "Dude, win the next pot and you have nothing to worry about."

CJ handed me that cards and said "You shuffle and deal so there is no question that the deal is fair."

I was barely able to lift my arms to start dealing as I knew that as soon as the first card hit the table, I was agreeing to this insane idea. But seeing no way out, I proceeded to deal out 5 hands of 5 card draw. I saw immediately that I had no prayer of being the one to take Debbie's virginity, but I could just hope for 3 cards that could miraculously help me. Tom took 2, Carl 3, CJ 1, Brian 3 and I took my 3. I held onto a jack ten, but the three, four, eight were no help at all. I felt sick to my stomach and when CJ announced that he was the winner, it was through a red haze.

I just sat there stupidly as CJ walked over to Debbie and put out his hand. Brian was laughing and saying how Debbie would never be able to walk again after she got CJ's dick in her. He elbowed me and said that CJ stands for Cock Jack since they swear he could lift a car with that thing when it gets hard.

Debbie mentioned that the cabin had 4 bedrooms and plenty of room for all if they wanted to stay the night and with that turned and followed CJ up the stairs. Brian, Mike and Tom were mumbling what a lucky stiff CJ was (laughing at the jokes) and how hard it was going to be trying to sleep with those 2 in the next room. Our cabin never had a ton of privacy as the walls did not go to the ceiling so you could hear whispering in any of the other rooms.

I went upstairs to the room Debbie and I were to have spent the night in and CJ handed me mw stuff and shoved me off down the hall to the next room. I lay in bed listening to the two of them talking and laughing about this and that, but then all went silent and I knew they were kissing. I heard CJ tell Debbie that it was time to see all of her and I heard her get off the bed. I could see the shadows on the ceiling of Debbie removing all her clothes very slowly accompanied by CJs increasingly heavy breathing.

"Now your turn." Debbie said.

I heard the bed creaking and Debbie gasp when apparently she got to see where CJ got his name.

"I guess there really are penises this size," she whispered "how big is it?"

"10 inches, I think, but I know you can take it. We will take it slow and you will be amazed how easily this will slide in."

"OK, You're the expert."

The bed creaked again and I heard a familiar smacking and slurping sound as Debbie was going down on that huge cock. CJs breathing was getting more and more ragged when I heard him tell her to stop.

"Not a chance," she said "not until I taste all of what you have to offer."

I knew what CJ was feeling and even with the sharp pain in my stomach, my dick was raging. I did not even want to touch it.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's it. Try to take it all the way down your throat. Oh God! You have to have no gag reflex. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I'm going to come...you don't have to swallow. Uhhhhhhh, uh, uh uh."

I knew by the sounds that Debbie was gulping the entire load.

"I thought you would pull off," CJ gasped "but I am glad you didn't. You are the best cocksucker I've ever been with. Now I will return the favor."

The next 15 minutes were filled with sounds of CJ licking, Debbie gasping and moaning and an orgasm that may have awakened the neighbors a mile or so away.

"Wow, you are good with your tongue, but I think it is time I get you hard again as I really need to feel a cock inside me."

"I don't think you have to, but if you would like to use that mouth of your again, I could put up with that." CJ replied.

"Oh wow. You are right. It doesn't look like he wants to wait." I heard Debbie giggle "Maybe just a quick kiss."

It didn't sound like a quick kiss and the smacking and slurping sounds went on for a few minutes.

"Get it good and wet and it will slide into you easier." CJ whispered.

I heard his cock pop out of her mouth and the bed creaking from the shifting weight and I knew he was poised on top of her, even though I could not see.

"Ready?" I heard CJ ask.

"Oh yes. I am so ready...but push it in slowly."

I was really in pain now knowing that this should be me patiently waiting for 2 year to take Debbie's virginity. Even so, my fingers started feeling the engorged head of my dick remembering the feeling I had first entering her warm tight hole and I immediately sprayed cum all over myself.

I heard laughter in the next room as CJ and Debbie heard my release.

"I think that Steve is enjoying this, perhaps we should invite him in to watch." CJ said more loudly.

"I don't think so, he needs to learn how to focus." She giggled.

"That must be something between you and him, but I'd rather not have any distraction when I make love to the most beautiful girl I have ever been with."

More creaking and the sounds of kissing.

"OK," I heard CJ whisper, "relax and let the feeling take you over."

"Ooooo. Slowly. Yes, that's nice...OK push it in a little more. I think I am getting used to it."

I heard CJ chuckle. "This is only the tip. Wait until you get the entire thing."

"Ow. Easy....OK I am ready for more...Yes, that feels so tight...so gooooood. Mmmmmmmm."

"OK, get ready, this will hurt for a little when I pop your cherry...just relax."

"Owwwwwwww....God that hurts." She gasped. "Thank God it is just the first time. Give me a minute. OK I am ready -- just push it all the way in. I just need to feel what an entire cock feels like in me. Uhhhh. Yes that is a lot better, now fuck me."

"Uhh, uhh, uhh," I heard CJ grunting.

The pace of the rhythmic creaking was increasing rapidly as were the moans and groans. I hear a couple of the other guys in the other bedrooms chuckling that they would get no sleep tonight with this going on, but perhaps tomorrow it will be one of them keeping everyone awake. I did not like the sound of that as I was hoping the get Debbie to myself when these guys continued on their cruise.

"Christ!" Debbie screamed as she came hard. "Fuck, fuck, fuck....oooooo, fuck." She panted loudly. "Oooooooo, that was amazing. I cannot remember almost passing out from cumming before. I want you to cum in me now. I need to feel you filling me up." At this point they were no longer whispering or trying to be quiet.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uhhhhh...Yes!" CJ yelled as the creaking of the bed got louder and more violent sounding. Then with a last loud creak, there was silence.

I noticed that it had been 3 hours since they kicked me out of my room and I had cum spattered all over me that I used my tee shirt to clean up. I knew that it would be hard to sleep, but I knew I had to try anyhow, so I rolled over with a pillow over my head. I may have dozed off, but again I heard the soft moans and the creaking of the bed next door. This went on the rest of the night.....that should have been me I thought with tears in my eyes. Shit, shit, shit...and drifted off to the steady creaking next door.

The next morning, I awoke hoping this was all a bad dream, but the realization hit me when I saw I was alone with cum stained sheets and tee shirt. I went downstairs and found Mike, Brian and Tom sitting drinking coffee.

"Did you sleep well?" Mike asked with a smirk? "Not sure I could have passively laid there while my girlfriend lost her cherry to another guy."

"Easy on the dude, Mike." Carl shot back. "We put him in an unwinnable situation." When Debbie agreed, there was nothing he could do about it. What would you have done if Susan made the same deal?"

"I would have let her," Mike laughed "in fact she probably already has without me knowing. You know how sluts are. But let's face it, easy pussy is easy pussy. Debbie on the other hand may not have been easy pussy before, but she sure wants it now. Did you hear her begging last night?"

I was about to jump Mike and probably get my ass kicked, when I hear Debbie and CJ getting up upstairs. All eyes were on the stairs as they came down. They both looked totally drained. Debbie would not meet my eyes and just looked at the floor.

"How many times did you guys do it last night?" Brian asked. "You have no idea how hard it was (at this he grabbed his crotch) trying to sleep through that."

"We lost count," CJ said. "but my dick is raw from all the pounding. She loves it hard." Debbie elbowed him and asked him to be nice.

"We did come up with a suggestion though." CJ went on "What do you say we spend the next 2 weeks here and play poker every night -- winner gets Debbie until the next poker game?"

"You agreed to this?" I blurted out. "You have got to be joking!"

"Sorry," she said "this is the most incredible rush I think I have ever felt. All these guys and no restrictions. You need to win the pot tonight to get your turn. I decided that tonight whoever wins can have my virgin ass."

12