Summer Vacation with Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
With daddy's baby growing inside her, Bella discovers more.
4.6k words
4.43
272.9k
255

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hereiamto
hereiamto
782 Followers

I was awoken by the feeling of my father's cock re-inflating inside my tiny, bruised cunny. He fucked me three times last night, cumming inside me, before falling asleep spooning me with his spent cock still inside me. He held me tight all night, I loved feeling like his. I was his after all. He has been fucking me for two and a half months now beginning at the beginning of my school break and has managed to knock me up. It was still too early to start showing but it made us both ridiculously horny knowing that I was growing his child inside my womb, the womb that he made inside my mother 18 years ago.

I would call this the summer of my sexual awaking, it started with me spread eagle on my grade 12 math teacher's desk and his thick, 50 year old, 9 inch cock devirginizing me. Then, I fell victim to my handsome, hung father's bulge and subsequently his wrist-thick, 11 inch baby-making harpoon. I took it every day at least three times, often more, depending on whether or not my stepmom was home. It was a turn on for my dad to fuck and impregnate his own daughter and it was a turn on for me to have my stud father breed me like some common mare. My pussy oozed his spunk.

A week ago, during my father's daily visits to the gym, I started let my equally hung but scrawny cousin fuck me a couple times a week. Since I was already pregnant with my dad's kid, I didn't feel that it was any harm letting my cousin dump his load in my womb as well. He was a great fucker and I was turned on even more knowing that within the next few weeks his own mother would be giving birth to his twins. I haven't revealed this to my dad; I am not sure what he would do. He was becoming fairly possessive of me since discovering my pregnancy, I am sure he wouldn't take kindly to someone else breeding his mare.

But here in the present, my tunnel stretched to accept my father's waking sex organ but I could still hear him snoring lightly. He was still asleep. This didn't stop me from humping myself against him. The stimulus caused his cock to inflate quicker. I reached between my legs to cup his low-hanging softballs causing his cock to twitch. I moved back and forth slowly since I was still wrapped tightly by dad's massive arms. His biceps bulged as I tried to pick up speed. After 10 minutes of fucking myself on his prick I started cumming, the undulating muscles of my pussy triggered my dad's cock to start spurting. At the exact time my dad woke up and shouted.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," he hugged me tighter and jabbed his prick in are far as it could go, "You're a horny thing, fucking yourself on papai's verga while he sleeps."

He rolled me onto my stomach, rolling on top of me at the same time. His cock was hard as a rock and he started sawing in and out, slowly. I was so well lubricated and the size of his enormous cock glided smoothly.

"Papai's fucking your baby girl pussy," he breathed into my ear. I felt so full and the velvety gliding had me cumming in one non-stop orgasm as he continued to move in an out. "Daddy's got to feed our little baby."

"Oh daddy, I love it. I love how you feel inside me." I breathed into the pillow.

Kneeling, dad withdrew and flipped me around onto my back. He looked at my swollen, leaking cunny then got off the bed, "Stay here!" He ordered. I watched his fully-erect cock bob up and down as he left my room. A moment later he returned with one of Laura's scarves, it was a long, white scarf.

"Stay still," he commanded then wrapped it around my neck and fed it through the spindles on either end of my head board. He pulled a little and it started to choke me, "Papai's in complete control, menina."

He lifted my legs against his chest, my feet on either side of his head. I looked into his deep brown eyes as he pushed his throbbing cock back into me. He did it slowly. I will never get over the pleasure of his cock filling me, packing me, stretching me. He bottomed out a couple minutes later then pulled out leaving just the tip inside, then slammed hard into me. He fucked me like a wild man, occasionally pulling the scarf tight. The oxygen deprivation caused me to feel light-headed.

"You're mine, menina, you're going to take daddy's donkey cock whenever I want. I am in control of you," he was in a trance, completely in control, fucking me harder and harder.

"Oh, fuck. You are amazing." He huffed. Sweat was dripping off his forehead when he bent to French kiss me. I was on the verge of cumming again, "Papai's gonna fill you, baby." He pulled harder on the scarf and slammed hard into me, burying himself all the way. My orgasm ripped through me as his cock dumped another load of daddy spunk deep inside me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," he roared. I blacked out.

When I awoke my dad was gone to the gym. A pool of cum collected on the bed sheet beneath me. I threw the bed sheets into the wash then went for a shower. I walked into the kitchen wearing just a towel to find my uncle standing, alone, at the counter sipping coffee. He was wearing a pair of sweat pants that did little to disguise what was beneath, there was a clear trace of his cock running over his balls and to the left. I don't think that he was wearing underwear. He smiled and I smiled nervously.

"Good morning, is your dad out?" he asked.

I stuttered, "Um, yeah, he's gone to the gym. He'll be back in a couple hours."

He took a step closer to me and I could see his cock in his sweats growing, inflating. "Is he helping you over at tia' house today?" His cock was huge now. I excused myself to get changed only before I could move he had me in his arms and was kissing me and grinding his hard cock into me.

I was suddenly on my knees, my towel thrown to the side and he was slapping my face with his cock, "You are gorgeous."

His cock was now fully erect, it was thicker than my dad's but it was a good 2 inches shorter. He shoved it into my mouth before I could protest. He was all the way to the balls before I knew it and he was moaning like crazy. I was trying to gab but he held my head tight. He pulled out enough for me to catch my breath then started fucking my mouth. I couldn't believe he got it all the way in.

"I'm going to cum," he announced and pulled out to just his cock head. Stream after stream filled my mouth and I tried swallowing as much as I could.

"I want to fuck you, come on." He pretty much forced me to my unmade bed where he was on top of me in no time sliding his 9 inch fatty up and down my crack. Then a moment later I was being filled with his massive cock. Fuck, I never felt so full.

"You like older dick, girl?" He asked fucking me hard, mercilessly, "Do you like tio's pinga inside you? Do you like older guys? I will be happy to please you." He fucked me harder and faster. "Such a tight little 18 year old pussy, an 18 year old pussy with her uncle's 40 year old pinga pounding it. So naughty. You are a bad little girl."

I couldn't help but cum on his ample prick. "Fabian said that he's been fucking you lately. I figured that we could switch it up a bit." His onslaught continued for nearly 30 minutes before announcing he was going to cum, "Fuck sobrina, I'm gonna cum. I gonna cum. I cumming. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

He collapsed on top of me and started snoring. He awoke a short while later when my clock chimed 10:00. He pulled his semi-hard cock out of me releasing a torrent of cum onto my naked mattress. He fingered my pussy and scooped up some cum and shoved it into my mouth.

"Good girl," he stood up and stuffed his cock back into his sweat pants. Kissed me on the lips and left the house. I had to shower again.

I was angry at Fabian at first but then I realized that I actually liked being fucked by my uncle. I liked being fucked by any male in my family, in fact. I decided not to tell daddy this, of course.

I received a text from my dad around 10:30 to tell me that he was heading over to my aunt's house to help her with some renovations. I thought that it would be a lovely surprise to bring over some lunch; after all I hadn't seen my aunt yet this summer. We swung by her new house once to drop off some paint but she wasn't home.

I made a large ham, onion and cheese quiche in a premade pie crust for lunch then left the house around 11:00 and, taking my stepmom's car, I drove down the highway 20 minutes to the boulevard on which my aunt lived. I saw both dad and my uncle's car in the driveway. I wasn't sure how I felt about seeing my uncle again so soon but decided to go inside any way. Without knocking, I opened the screened door and stepped into the kitchen where I put my container on the counter.

My ears immediately trained to the sounds of muffled grunting, if I wasn't mistaken it was the sound of sex. Surely not, I thought. I sneaked into the barely painted after a month of renovations living room, plastic sheeted still covered the floor and furniture. I crept down the hall to where the sounds of sex became louder. I could hear a woman grunting and two men, my dad and uncle, "Tight pussy, yeah."

The bedroom door was open. I crawled on my knees and poked my head around the corner to see my aunt being double penetrated by the two large cocks of her two older brothers. My aunt was riding my dad's cock while my uncle was on top of both of them plunging in and out of her ass.

"Fuck, little sister, you feel so good. Do you like your big brothers fucking you like this?" My dad grunted.

My aunt cried "Mais, mais! Mais!"

My uncle took his thick cock from my aunt's ass and rammed it right inside her cunt along with my dad's. She screamed. Seconds later both my dad and uncle roared and I watched as both sets of balls contracted. The only cock I could see was my dad's and it was twitching, I knew it was chugging a decent load of cum inside my aunt.

My uncle rolled off and lay on his back breathing heavily. Then I watched as my aunt swung off my dad, his cock taking a moment to be released before flopping on his stomach. Then I saw my aunt and a great big, fat belly step onto the floor. She had to be more than 8 months pregnant. Were her brothers the father of her baby? That's hot, I thought. My dad was apparently all about knocking up the women in his family.

I quickly retreated from the house, taking my quiche with me. I felt betrayed but knew I had no reason to since I was cheating on my dad with Fabian. Horny, I drove to my uncle's house and marched right in. I was determined to find Fabian and have him fuck me silly. Only, there was no answer at Fabian's house.

I drove to a Starbucks café and sat quickly sipping on my caramel Frappuccino wondering what to do next. I can't believe how horny this was all making me but then I also thought that it was ridiculous to spend my entire summer holiday getting fucked. Man, I hated my hormones.

Right at that moment two hot Latino boys walked into the café. There were obscenely attractive. They should be shot they were so hot. They seemed to look at me in my tiny white sundress then whisper to each other. They moved to the counter to place an order but seemed to take turns looking at me. Before my brain kicked in I thought, 'I'd go for a threesome'.

The taller of the two was wearing a pair of snug-fitting jean shorts and a tight yellow tank top. The shorter guy was wearing a pair of white basketball shorts and sported a noticeable bulge. I loved Brazil; I was starting to think that it was an entire country of scantily clad, well-endowed men. The shorter guy kept touching himself, grabbing his bulge, and each time it caused his bulge to grow a bit more.

"You speak English?" the tall guy called to me. I blushed, embarrassed but nodded. "I'm Pedro, this is Thiago, we are going to the beach, you should come."

"Maybe tomorrow," I replied. He gave me his phone number and the group left.

No sooner had they left than my muscle-bound father came strutting into the café wearing one of his stretched-to-the-brink polos and a pair of packed Diesels. "I knew I'd find you here. Did you want to go to the beach with your old man?"

At first I was mad at his nonchalant manner but then he rubbed his crotch and my pussy started leaking all over again. "Leave the car here; we will get it on the way back."

I had not bathing suit but I was wearing a pair of bra and panties that could double as a bikini if you didn't look hard enough, so I agreed. I hopped into the car next to my dad. He took my hand and placed it immediately on his bulge. It throbbed. "Daddy's monster misses his baby." Tingles shot through my body again and all was forgiven. I loved him so much.

We pulled into a parking lot and dad grabbed a couple beach towels and the cooler he usually brought to my aunt's house for the renovations that weren't exactly happening quickly. He walked in front of me and I watched his well-muscled ass move in his tight jeans. What a stud. He laid the towels next to each other then pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants to reveal an over-stuffed pair of red sungas. His flaccid bulge stood out a good two inches. I came right then, sitting quickly on the towel to disguise it.

"You like daddy's new swimwear?" he asked, his crotch in my face. I nodded. "Good. Last one in has to make dinner." He took off into the water and I chased close behind.

Once in the water he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, his bulge pushed into my lower back. He bent and nibbled my ear breathing, "I love you, you know? Daddy will loves you very much. I can't wait for our baby to be born." We kissed for a minute and I felt his cock twitch.

I reached behind me and cupped the well-stuffed basket of family jewels. His cock started swelling. I wondered how he could fuck people all day long, from where did he get his stamina? Wasn't he ever sore?

"I need to be inside you, Bella, papai needs to fuck baby," he guided me towards the beach and past where we left our towels and into the change rooms a bit further down the beach. This is where I saw Thiago from the café, only now he was sporting a blue speedo which accounted for the impressive bulge in his basketball shorts: like my dad, all of his junk was being confined to a small area. We made eye contact before disappearing into a stall.

"Shh, baby, daddy wants to taste you," he pushed my panties down while kissing me ferociously. He made his way down to my poor neglected pussy and I immediately felt his tongue lodge itself inside me, darting in and out, his lips sucked on my tender folds and his nose rubbed my sensitive clitoris. I let out a series of whimpers as he ate away, sucking me, licking me. I held onto his head as he went to town on me.

"Going to cum, daddy. Papai, your little girl is going to cum." My orgasm ripped through me and I cover my daddy's face in my juices. He stood up, his massive cock was trying to tear itself out of its spandex confinement. It wound its way around the waist of daddy's sunga ending with a pool of pre-cum spreading from where is cock head was.

He moved closer to me, pushing me down so his crotch was at eye level, "Take it out, menina, take Papai's big fucking fuck stick out. " I obeyed. I pulled the waist of his sunga down and was hit in the face, pre-cum splashing onto my cheek. "Suck daddy, baby. Suck papai's verga".

I opened my mouth and took him in as far as I could. He held my head and started pushing his cock down my throat. I gagged but he continued to fuck my face. Soon I was able to take it all and his balls rested on my chin. "Mmmm, shit baby. Papai's got a talented little daughter." He fucked my mouth slowly and moaned every time he bottomed out. It was a strange experience having a long, thick hunk of meat in my mouth and halfway down my throat.

He pulled out quickly, "Not going to cum yet, baby, Papai wants to feed our baby with this load." He lifted me in his bulging muscular arms and lowered me with great precision onto his fuck stick. He slid me right down, my velvety walls parting to make way for his presence. When I bottomed out we were face to face and he kissed me hard, full on my lips, muffling my whimpers. We didn't break out kiss as his powerful arms lowered me up and down onto his powerful prick.

He fucked me like this forever before pinning me against a wall and picking up his pace. He plunged in and out of me with expert skill. His thick cock glided along my over-stimulated clitoris. We hadn't broken out kiss, he was so passionate. He was whimpering now as he continued to penetrate me.

He fucked me harder and we could no longer muffle our grunts. He became more intense, sucking my tongue into his mouth. He was kneading my body wherever he could reach. I was still being pinned against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. He pistoned in and out of me full steam ahead then thrust hard all the way in and roared into my mouth. I felt his cock swell again, a feeling that I had felt so many times now and a feeling for which I longed.

"Aggggggggggggggggggggggghhh!," He emptied his seed into me then held me tight, his cock still twitching.

When we eventually slipped out of the change room, Pedro and Thiago were standing at a nearby tree, chatting. Pedro nodded towards me and I acknowledge him then looked to Thiago who overtly grabbed his cock through his sunga, he winked at me just as a huge dollop of daddy's spunk dripped out of my well-used hole.

Dinner that night was just daddy and I. "Papai can't wait to see your belly getting real big, I won't be able to stop fucking you for sure then." He was sitting in his same red sunga from the beach, his lazy cock clearly resting on his ball ole balls which were regenerating another load for me.

I told him that I loved being pregnant by him and I couldn't wait either. I wasn't sure what we'd tell Laura, probably something about getting knocked up by some guy on the beach. I wanted desperately to tell him that I saw him and uncle fucking Tia this morning but a knock came on the door. Daddy got up to answer it, my eyes traced his flaccid package as it bounced and moved side to side between his legs. Fuck, I wanted it again.

I heard a lady's voice so I got up to follow him into the living room, as I came around the corner I saw that it was my aunt and that she was both kissing and groping my father, her brother "I need you again".

I ducked behind the corner and heard my dad say, "Bella is in the other room." I returned to my seat and called, "Papai, who is it?" A moment later my thoroughly pregnant aunt and father appeared, "It is your aunt." I got up and hugged her. I was mildly resentful that she might be carrying my dad's baby too. She greeted me but seemed off, a bit angry. A fact that was confirmed a moment later when she said, "Aren't you going out tonight? You must have friends you can go visit with."

Indeed. The tension was suddenly thick as peanut butter.

As if perfect timing, I heard the front door close again and a second later Fabian showed up. He was dressed in a pair of bulge-accentuating jeans and a button-down dress shirt. "Hello," he said, taken aback. He wasn't expecting so many people. "I was hoping to spend time with my dear cousin this evening. "

I was showered and changed in record time. My dad, aunt and cousin were sitting in near quietude. "Okay, let's get going," I announced. Fabian and I were out of the house and barrelling down the highway in record time.

"That was awful," he laughed. I agreed.

He looked at me then said, "I think she probably wanted servicing from your dad," he laughed again.

I looked at him sharply, "You know about them?"

He nodded, "Oh yes, they've been at it for over a year now. My dad joins in too, he tells me about it. I am not sure how it began but I do know she miscarried a baby from your dad last summer. Pretty sure this one is his, too."

hereiamto
hereiamto
782 Followers
12