Summer with Nora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to finish what I started? Come here you." I leaned into her, kissing her deeply, holding her to me with one hand, while squeezing her breast and nipple through the silky fabric with the other.

She reached down towards my pants, unbuckling and unbuttoning me. My pants dropped and Nora tugged my shorts down. My cock sprang out pointing straight at her dripping wet pussy. I slowly sank inside her. Because of her half-seated position, she was even tighter than the night before, but having her so close to me was wonderful. I'm a sucker for being able to hold a woman close and kissing during sex, and she was seemingly the same. Being able to look her in the eyes, made it all the more real what was happening, that it was not just another fantasy.

Between kisses, Nora growled, "Fuck me, Hugh." Biting and tugging at my lower lip. Her voice was once again so different from the softness it usually held, I quite enjoyed this version of Nora. Matched the tattooed version that I could see when she was naked. I grabbed her hips and started sawing in and out of her quickly. Nora's hands grabbed at my shoulders to hold on, one reaching around my neck, the other clenching around my upper arm. To keep from screaming, Nora buried her face in my neck, kissing and nipping when necessary. Whereas the previous weeks were lovemaking, this was pure fucking. Nora barely stayed on the desk, and, as I would later notice in the mirror, I had both scratches and bruises on my neck and arm from where she had tried to hold on to me.

We both thundered to a screaming orgasm, and she once again had me release inside her. Pulling her with me, I sat down in my office chair and had Nora sit in my lap. She hooked her legs over the armrest, hung her arm around my neck and protectively wrapped my arms around her waist. I turned the chair to face the window and we both stared out the window into the star-filled sky.

There, a light suddenly flashed across the sky. "A shooting star, quick make a wish." Nora whispered. She had her eyes pressed shut and mouthed a few words. She looked like a little girl, but when she opened her eyes she was all woman again. Her eyes burning a hole into me again. "What did you wish for, Hugh?" "Oh, I don't need anything, I have it all right here. I have my firm, a career, a good home, ... and you in my arms, nothing else I need." I small smile escaped her, but it wasn't the reaction I had hoped for, "What is it? What did you wish for?"

"Oh, just that we could have a more normal relationship, no more secret dates at my place anymore. No more secrets. I know that doesn't really work, and you don't really want that. It's just what I wished for, don't worry about it. Now, where were we?" She kissed me, trying to end the conversation, but I pulled away from her. "You really want that? With me?"

"Yes, of course with you. You think you're the only one falling in love?"

"Well, then we'll just have to do that. But first things first," and I kissed her deeply, "now, let's go home. My home." Nora just smiled with her eye brows raised in surprise, but made no motion to get up. Being silly, I started rolling the chair towards the door with my feet. Nora just started laughing, her whole body shaking with laughter. Sighing, "I love you, Hugh. But sometimes you're just a big kid and even then I love you." She took hold of my face, and kissed my lips lightly. She swung her legs off the armrest and stood up, holding out her hands for me. We walked to the car, and drove to my place for the first time.

I live a bit outside of town in one of those suburbs where everyone knows each other's business, and I could read the worry about this new development on Nora's face. "Hey, look at me, everything's alright. Relax." Nora smiled lightly, but relaxed against the seat, the cool breeze from the air conditioning blow over her.

At the house, I parked on the street, the driveway being taken up by a weekend hobby I had long neglected, a boat I was building. I had finished it a while ago, but never gotten her into the water, having finished the boat shortly before winning the big case, shortly before Nora took up all my weekends.

I opened the door for her and she stepped out, then looking pointedly at me, "You've been holding out on me. Making me sweat in that little apartment of mine when you have a perfectly good boat to enjoy a breeze on." She winkled again. "Well, once we figure out what to name her, we can take her out on the water. It's bad luck otherwise. But come on inside, I'm about to melt out here."

I walked her to the front door, or pushed her rather, since I was holding her in front of me, as we walked. She was laughing, shaking her head at this other instance of silliness. "And you're supposed to be 55. Yeah, right!"

Inside, she stood in the entrance hall, "Ok, you've definitely been holding out on me. Nice digs. But I thought you were divorced. She didn't take everything?"

"She wanted to," I replied with a grin, "but let me show you the rest."

I continued to push-walk her throughout the house. Kitchen, living room, bedroom, den, guest bedroom. "Wow. And you're sure your ex-wife isn't still hiding out in the house. You wouldn't even notice with all those rooms." She was grinning widely as she looked up at me.

"Pretty sure, but come on, let's get to bed. Maybe we can come up with a name by tomorrow. I want to finally get that boat in the water. Besides, I just want to get you naked in my bed."

Nora pushed away from me and started to unbutton her dress as she walked towards the bed. All I could see was blue silk sailing to the floor, and Nora's gorgeous ass walking away. Bra quickly followed. She wasn't wearing panties, since this evening, so she just walked around the room naked, releasing her hair from its clip. Kicking off her shoes she slipped under the sheets, "Aren't you coming?"

I ripped my shirt off, buttons flying, and took off the whole mess of shorts, pants, socks, shoes in one fell swoop.

Diving into bed, I didn't stop until her lips were pressed against mine. We were both so exhausted from the night before, but needed to at least feel each other close before falling asleep. My mind managed to put together a list of what to do the next day -- a first official date, flowers, restaurant, and all. Then there was this downtown business association ball in town, I usually attended with my ex, but this year I would bring Nora. Time to share my joy with the world and if my ex was there, all the better. My last thoughts were of Nora in a stunning dress, dancing with me at the event. The next morning, I slipped away before Nora had woken up.

I drove to town to pick up some clothes from Nora's apartment, some shoes, some lacy things she kept surprising me with, I also stopped by my office to RSVP for the event and make some arrangements for later that evening. It all took me less than an hour, so when I pulled up to the house I thought she might still be asleep. I walked in to the sounds of her making breakfast in the kitchen. Nora would have been everyone's dream, standing in heels with an apron on and nothing else.

I slammed the door shut to get her attention. She turned around with a big smile, but quickly yelped, "Ouch. Oooh, that hurts." I dropped everything, and ran towards her. Some oil had splattered against her bare hip when she turned around. "I need to get dressed before I do this again." "Nuh-uh. I like you like this. But come here." I picked up a towel from the stand, soaked it in cold water, and held it against the bright red spot on her hip. "Aaaah, that's cold!" I took off the towel and kissed around the spot, "Is that better?" Nora sheepishly mumbled in agreement, I knelt down in front of her and continued kissing her red bruise. With one hand, Nora turned off the stove and ran the other through my hair, pulling my head toward her pussy. I reached around her for the apron strings. Loosening them, I tossed it in a corner. Taking hold of her ass, I pulled her towards my lips. One hand continued mussing my hair, while she tried to steady herself with the other against a counter. I started kissing her bare lips, my tongue dipping between her drenched lips. Low moans escaped Nora, as I slid two fingers into her, slowly fucking her, while continuing my attack on her clit. Within minutes, her knees were buckling, her moans had turned into screams and she roaring through an orgasm; continuing fucking her with my fingers I stood up and held her against me to keep her from falling. My hand was drenched in her juices, my chin was sticky, but Nora kissed and licked both clean, before returning to the stove.

"So what did you bring? It better not be breakfast! I am, well, I was trying to make you breakfast. Clearly, still new at this whole cooking thing."

"I just picked up some of your clothes. Can't have you wearing heels and a dress on the boat." She turned and grinned at me.

"You went through my closet? If I had known, I would have straightened up in there. It's a mess."

"That's an understatement, but don't worry about it. Once you live here, you'll have more space." I replied, also grinning from ear to ear.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, you'll see. Let's eat, I'm still hungry."

We ate and talked about what we would do that day, getting the boat named, taking it to the water, then dinner at one of the best restaurants in town. She laughed easily as we went through possible names for the boat. "Well, since she's a saiboat, how about 'Mast und Schotbruch'?"

"Huh, Mast and what? What language is that?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's German, it's the equivalent of fair winds and fallowing seas."

"How do you know that?"

"Umm... I speak German. Well, I did anyway. A long time ago."

"There's more to you than I had previously known. What about those tattoos for example?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I said they were just a stupid thing I got when I was younger?"

"I would, because I hope you wouldn't lie to me, but they don't look like something you'd get when drunk for the first time. Those must have taken a long time and hurt like a bitch, so no, I wouldn't believe you."

"Well, the lower one, the flame? I got that when I was 18, somehow I knew what coming down the line, so I got it to remind me to keep that fire under my ass going to make me keep going, but since I couldn't verily put a tattoo under my ass, I put it above it. And the other ones are reminders of people I've lost. I'm not really a Pisces."

"I know. We missed your birthday last month."

"You really did read my file," she said with a smile.

"Alright, so we'll name her Schotbruch, but you get to explain the meaning to the harbormaster."

"Deal."

I got out a bucket of paint and set to naming the boat. While Nora was inside clearing the dishes and getting dressed for the sea, I got out some more paint and painted a German flag one side of the name and one of those fish from Nora's back on the other side. Packing two bottles of champagne and a few towels and the like, I got ready inside. I put on a pair of shorts and a polo shirt with some deck shoes. When I saw Nora rummaging through the bag of her clothes.

"You brought me a bikini, a pair of shorts, lacy underwear and a red dress. Nothing else? What am I supposed to cover the bikini with?"

"You're not supposed to cover it with anything. It's a beach. Just wear your bikini

top and the shorts."

"But, come on, I can't do that. I'll look like a beached whale."

While her description cracked me up. It was far from true.

"No, you won't. You're beautiful. You have an actual body and it is beautiful. No need to hide it."

The compliments worked, but she still covered her midsection with her arms.

"Would you stop that, you look like you're cold. Relax. I find you beautiful, everyone else can fuck themselves." I rarely curse, but her nervousness about her body was making me mad. It wasn't that she had any reason to, I know that by today's standards she wouldn't have won any beauty contests, but that was the problem. She actually was beautiful and the fact that a bit more body would label someone as unattractive was pissing me off.

"Ok, ok, I'll behave. But you need to stay put with me. Ok?"

"Promise."

We got to the harbor, she got out and helped me position the boat at the entry to the water. Walking into the harbormaster's office hand in hand, I signed her all the paper work, leased a place at the mooring for Schotbruch. One of the assistants was leering at Nora as she stood looking out the window, her elbows on the sill. "Beautiful daughter you have, sir." I cocked one eyebrow at him. "Nora, could you come here for a second and explain the name to the harbormaster." Nora swayed over to us, and I could see the eyes of the assistant harbormaster light up, he even licked his lips slightly. Once she stood next to me, I reached around her shoulders, and Nora explained the meaning of the boat's name to the harbormaster. Then looked at me, "Anything else we need?"

"Just this." I leaned down and kissed her deeply in front of the harbormaster and his assistant.

"Why don't you wait outside, I'll be there in a minute." Nora grinned at me and headed for the door. The harbormaster laughed to himself, having recognized that Nora was not my daughter the minute we walked in. I leant over the counter and whispered to the assistant, "She's not my daughter." I wanted to say something along the lines of "Leer at her again and they'll find your body washing up at the beach tomorrow morning," but I couldn't really be mad at him. Nora was beautiful, she just didn't get that. I walked out of the office and walked up to the boat. Nora was inspecting the writing on the bow. Her hands gently touching both the flag and the fish I had drawn. Her other hand was reached over her shoulder, grazing against the upper tattoo. Apparently, I had hit a nerve. I walked up to her, meeting her fingers on her back. "I thought it might make you happy, but I can see it upset you. If you want, I can paint over it."

"Don't you dare. I love it, thank you. It is very special. You're very special to me." She reached up to kiss me, suddenly being quite a bit shorter without her heels.

"Alright, let's get her named." I moved all the things into the boat, untethered her from the trailer, and took out the bottle of champagne. I handed one of the bottles to Nora, and began my short speech, "Dear boat, long have you labored under my hands, have formed and finally come into fruition. As you now stand before us, your new name will be Schotbruch. As your new mother assures me, it comes from the German version of 'fair winds and fallowing seas'. To you dear lady, may you carry us through storms and bad weather, and may we always have fair winds and fallowing seas. Mast-und Schotbruch und eine handbreit Wasser unterm Kiel."

Nora looked up at me in surprise. I had looked up that last bit when she was getting dressed and she clearly hadn't expected it. I wrapped my hand around the hand that held the champagne bottle. We popped the cork and poured the entire bottle over the bow. I tossed the bottle and drove the car and trailer off to the parking lot near by -- I came back to find Nora on deck, stowing the towels and the like in the hull.

"Alright, Captain, what do I do?

"You don't need to do anything, just sit there, watch out for the main sail."

Slowly, everything got pulled into place, and Schotbruch inched forward. Out of the harbor, I turned her from the wind and we took off. She did well for her first time out. I was rusty, didn't want to go too fast too soon, didn't want to head out too far, so we just sailed up the coast for a bit. Nora wrapped her arms around my chest, kissed my shoulder, and said suggestively, "Are you taking a break soon? I'm feeling a little neglected with you spending all this time touching another woman." I turned closer towards the beach and reduced sail, so we'd just float for a while. I turned around, and headed the three steps towards Nora, "What was that about me touching another woman and you feeling neglected?"

A mock pout on her lips made Nora just too cute for words. In so many ways, she still had a youth about her and I couldn't get enough of it, it was infectious. She stepped out of her shorts and shoes and wiggled her hips into my groin. "Yes, but you're going to have to catch me first." She ducked away from my kiss, and dove into the water. She was a great swimmer and I nearly lost track of her red and white bikini in the blue water, she was down so deep. She finally came up for air, and was about twenty feet from the boat, paddling in the wet. I quickly took off my shirt, wearing my trunks as shorts, I dove in after her. I reached her quickly, but she already dove underwater and tried to escape. I dove after her, but she was too quick for me. The water definitely suited her. We chased each other for a few minutes; never quite able to catch her, I came up to catch my breath. She must have swum up behind me because suddenly, she pinched my butt, but before I could catch her she was gone again. Finally, I was able to get a hold of her as she swam up from underneath me, trailing around to my front, she kissed her way up my waistband. Breaching the water surface, she crashed into my face, her lips and tongue eagerly seeking mine. She tasted salty, but her eagerness was delightful. She reached one hand into my trunks, cupped my cock. The cold water wasn't doing me any favors, but feeling her touching me was pure pleasure.

We climbed back on deck, she climbing up before me. I got a hold of her, around her hips. Since it was not cold anymore, my cock had recovered it normal state, I ground my growing erection against her beautiful ass, reaching around into her bikini to rub her clit. She turned her head to reach my face, and kissed and nipped at my lips. My erection was no full fledged and she could definitely feel it. My other hand had pushed one half of her bikini top away from her breasts. The cold water has hardened her nipples to fine points, which I now rolled between my fingers. Her breasts were definitely fitting into my palms, and I squeezed and stroked them and I continued my assault on her clit. She was getting very slippery, and she reached behind her back to my waistband, to find the zipper. This wouldn't be slow and gentle. I was still half wearing my trunks, when Nora pulled out my fully erect cock, bent forward, pulling her bottoms with her, and held on to the helm. I continued rubbing Nora's clit with one hand, as I slickened my cock with her juices with the other hand. As I pushed inside her, she gave a loud guttural moan, an instruction to fuck her. I switched hands, and pulled away the bikini top from her other breast, that nipple also pointing straight out. I fucked her sweet pussy, her ass rubbing against my groin, as she clenched her hands against the helm. She twisted backwards, seeking my mouth; despite this position, she still wanted my lips on hers. Fucking this madly in plain view of anyone with binoculars on the beach or on a passing ship, heightened our excitement and we soon, grunted to buckling orgasm. By the end, we were both holding on to the helm to keep standing.

After we regained some control over our bodies, I brought the sails back up and headed for harbor. It was a fairly straight shot home so I sat beside Nora on the deck and continued to occasionally rub her pussy, though it had become very sensitive, eliciting a moan from Nora every time. I loved the sound of her moans, guttural and demanding. We pulled into our spot in the harbor and I had to keep from pouncing on Nora again as she relaxed against the polished wood. She hadn't bothered to pull her bikini top back into place, even though she had pulled her shorts back on. "Nora, could you readjust yourself?" "Huh? Oh, you don't like?" she replied with a wink. "I do, but so will everyone else, and I don't want to have to drown that assistant harbormaster for leering at you again." Nora laughed loudly and pulled the wet fabric over her pert breasts. Back at the harbor, I ran for the car, to get the change of clothes for dinner later. Nora headed for the shower, to get the salt water off and look presentable. I looked after her, as she sashayed away, when the harbormaster came out of his office. "How was she?"