Summer with Sarah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, it's definitely fine," Sarah said. "Kevin has his car here anyway, but I'm just sad that you'll miss the big show this year."

"Me too, but I'd rather that than be really tired tomorrow at work."

"Alright, well, let's all head over to the parking lot together anyway."

* * * * * * * * * *

After Sarah and I said our goodbyes to Jess, we grabbed the picnic blanket from my car and walked up to the field where people watched the fireworks. Being our first time alone since we had sex a few days prior, you could feel the tension in the air. As we approached the field, an idea came to me.

"Hey, I have an idea," I said.

"Umm, okay," my sister replied. "What are you thinking?"

"How about we go watch the fireworks from somewhere a little more private?"

She looked up at me with excitement, "Where?"

"We used to run cross country through the trails up here, and I know of a good spot that will be deserted. Just follow me."

I led her to one side of the field, and we entered the trees at one of our old running trails.

"Kev, this is kinda sketchy. I'm not really sure that this is a great idea.

"Hang on, we can use our phone flashlights in a minute, but I just don't want anyone to see us entering the woods."

After we moved about 30 feet down the trail, we both pulled out our phones for light.

"It's really not that far in here. It's far enough away that no one will bother us though," I said. "Here, hold my hand." I reached out and grabbed hers.

After another few minutes of walking, the trail opened up into a grassy clearing. There was a crescent moon that provided enough light for us to see each other at least.

"Wow, this is pretty cool. You really think we'll still be able to see the fireworks here?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, definitely; the field is just like a quarter mile away by straight shot."

"Okay, cool," she replied. "Then let's get this blanket laid out."

Sarah laid the comfy blanket on the grass, and as she finished, I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her midsection. She breathed deeply in as I embraced her. Leaning down, I began suckling on her neck as I reached down the front of her dress to pull her boobs free.

Simultaneously, our hips began grinding together as I pushed my rapidly-hardening cock forward, and she pushed her deliciously-soft ass back.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," I breathed into my little sister's ear. Each of my hands was fondling a different breast as I kissed her neck over and over.

"Oh my God, bro, that feels so good," Sarah gasped as she ground her ass up against me.

I gently pinched my sister's nipples as she reached back to lift up her dress and expose her ass to me. "Fuck, I love everything about you," I said as I glanced down and saw her round butt. Stepping back slightly, I reached down to grasp a cheek in each hand. My fingers brushed the thong strap riding up her ass.

"I love this underwear on you, babe," I said.

"You just like being able to see my ass," she responded over her shoulder.

Smiling back, I said, "Well, you're not wrong about that."

Sarah then turned around and threw her arms around my neck as she came in for a kiss. Our lips met, and several days of built-up sexual tension finally exploded. Reaching my hands under her dress, I scooped her ass cheeks and lifted her into the air.

Sarah squealed as she wrapped her legs behind me and leaned down for another kiss. Our tongues began playing with each other as we expressed all of our repressed love in those few seconds.

Once she leaned back for air, I moved my face downward and buried it in her cleavage. Sarah purred as I kissed all around her boobs before lifting one of her nipples into my mouth.

"Fuck, I need you right now, Kev!" my sister exclaimed.

"I need you too, babe," I responded as I lowered her back down. "Let's get on the blanket."

Sarah laid down on her back and I laid on top of her. Her tits were still hanging out of the front of her dress. As she pushed her arms together, she accentuated their size on her chest.

I leaned down again and began kissing my sweet little sister's neck as I massaged her breasts between us. "I will never tire of these beautiful boobs, Sarah."

Laughing, she replied, "Well, I'm glad you like them. I like when you touch them."

She then reached her hands under my shirt and tried to tug it off. "Come on, take off your shirt."

Sitting up for a second, I lifted my shirt over my head and smiled at my sister's appreciative look as she took in my chest and abs. "Your body is so sexy," she said quietly, almost to herself.

A little embarrassed, I laughed and said, "Well thanks, I'm glad that you finally noticed."

Rolling her eyes, Sarah said, "I've always noticed; I just didn't think my BROTHER would respond well to me telling him."

"Haha okay, okay, well I'm glad that you finally did," I responded. "Let's get your dress off too." I pulled her upright and lifted the dress over her head.

Now it was my turn to stare down at my sister's sexy body. Her voluptuous breasts hanging out of her bra, her muscular thighs wrapped around my waist, that tiny piece of cloth covering her beautiful pussy.

I unbuckled my pants and kicked them off along with my shoes and socks as I dove back down onto her body. Again, nestling my face between her boobs, we began grinding our pelvises together. The only things separating us at this point were our underwear.

Sarah reached her hands between us and felt for my cock. Finally wrapping her hands around it through the cloth, I almost came right away.

"Babe I'm not going to make it long," I gasped from between my sister's tits.

"I don't care," she responded with exasperation. "I just need your cum inside me."

Sarah and I began scrambling to rip each other's final bits of clothing off. Fully nude now, I reached down and felt her warm pussy for the first time in days. She was dripping wet with anticipation.

"OH FUCK," my sister moaned to me as I made contact with her clit. "You know how to make me feel so good." She threw her arms around my neck and brought our mouths together for a deep kiss as I rubbed my fingers on her pussy.

"I can't believe how wet you are already, babe," I moaned into her ear as she pushed her pelvis up into my hand. I slowly inserted my first two fingers inside her as my thumb continued rubbing her clit. My cock throbbed against her stomach as I watched my sister approach her orgasm.

"Uh, fuck, that feels good," Sarah moaned into my neck. "I need you inside me before I cum though."

Pausing for a second, I looked down at her face in the moonlight. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure!" she said as she grabbed my cock and guided it to her entrance. "Please, Kevin just put it inside me and let me cum!"

Right as I pushed my body forward and entered my sister, we heard a thundering noise and both jumped. A second later, a colorful flash of red illuminated the night sky as the fireworks began.

Laughing at our little scare, we returned our focus to each other as the fireworks provided a beautiful backdrop for our lovemaking.

Sarah wrappped her arms and legs around me as I sank my hard cock deep inside her pussy. "Babe, you are so...fucking...sexy," I grunted. "I'm really not going to last." I could feel ecsatic pleasure emanating from my cock as I pulled it back slightly and sunk it in her again.

"Just stay deep...inside me," Sarah moaned, her face contorted in pleasure. She lifted her pelvis up and ground her clit on my pubic bone as she neared her own orgasm.

Holding my cock deep inside her, I pushed gently forward to match her movements. With the fireworks lighting the clearing around us, I kissed my sister's neck. The pressure built in my balls as several days of pent-up sperm prepared to rush out.

"Just a little bit more..." Sarah ground her clit on me faster and faster as my pulsing cock prepared to explode inside her. We were wrapped tightly together, her boobs squeezed between our bodies.

"Fuck, I'm going to come, babe," I moaned into her ear. I could feel the sperm about to shoot deep inside my sister's womb.

"Uh...me...too!" Sarah exclaimed as I hit my breaking point. My cock exploded, as pulse after pulse of sperm poured out of my cock insider her.

"Oh, FUCK," Sarah moaned into my ear as her body convulsed from her orgasm washing over her body. "Uh...uh...your cock...so...good," she panted between breaths.

For what seemed like an eternity, load after load of my sperm shot into Sarah. I grunted in pleasure as we hit our peak under the light of the fireworks. Her pussy squeezed every drop out of me as her orgasm took over her body.

Slowly, we both came down from our high point of pleasure and collapsed in exhaustion. With my softening cock still inside her, we laid in each other's arms and caught our breath.

"God, that was even better than before," I said to her once I could speak again.

"That was incredible," she agreed with me.

I lifted my head up and moved to remove my cock from her pussy. Noticing my movement, she held her legs crossed tight behind my ass. "Don't move yet," she pleaded. "I want you inside just a little bit longer."

Gazing into my sister's eyes, I truly felt in love with her. They sparkled with joy as I leaned down and brought our lips together again. Less about passion and more about love this time, we held each other close and kissed.

After a minute or so of making out, we finally disentangled ourselves, and I fell onto the blanket next to her. Sarah grabbed some tissues out of her bag to clean up before we lay down to cuddle. Holding each other's hands, we gazed toward the sky and watched the fireworks explode over us.

Glancing over at Sarah again, I admired her body as it flashed red and blue and green with the light overhead. "I don't think I can ever get enough of this," I commented.

She looked over into my eyes and replied, "Well, it's a good thing that you don't have to."

* * * * * * * * * *

After the fireworks ended, Sarah and I stood up in the clearing and picked up her clothes. She slipped into her thong with her back to me, and the moonlight provided a perfect view of her juicy ass swallowing the thong strap.

"Have I ever told you how sexy your ass is too?" I asked her with a grin.

Looking over her shoulder, she responded, "I don't think that you have, but I'm glad you like it." She reached one hand back and squeezed a handful of cheek.

Choking on my words, I just responded with, "Oh, wow..."

Sarah giggled at my state before picking up her dress and putting it back. I got dressed too, and as I looked over at her packing up the blanket, I noticed she had failed to put her bra back on. Her tits were very visible through her light sundress now.

"Whoa, sis, not that I'm complaining, but you know that anyone out there can basically see your boobs, right?"

Giving me a sultry smile as she walked back over, Sarah crossed her arms, increasing her cleavage anymore. "You mean these? I think it's dark enough that no one will see. Besides, I thought you liked them?"

"Of course I do," I said as I reached down under her dress and scooped them into my hands. "I actually think that I may love them."

"Well as great as that makes them feel, I'm afraid that we'll never get home tonight if you don't stop playing with them right now," Sarah responded with her eyes closed. "Besides, you don't have to work all weekend, so I'm hoping that we can find some more time alone," she purred as she reached down and grabbed my cock through my shorts.

"God, I love you, Sis," I moaned.

She removed her hand and turned toward the path. "I love you too!" Sarah called over her shoulder. "Time to head home though and sleep after that amazing sex with you!"

Smiling to myself, I followed my sister out of the woods.

* * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note: Thank you for reading, and I hope that you enjoyed hearing more about the sex and love between these two siblings. Please feel free to send any public or private feedback; it's the only reward that we receive for writing!

12