Summer with Unkie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiggled my butt while reaching up to get two glasses so we wouldn't have to drink from paper cups. Without looking back at him, I said, "Are you sure you weren't thinking about me in a dress? You did ask if I was wearing one."

He didn't hesitate to respond, "I thought about you wearing several different things. And yes, there are a few dresses in that closet I'm sure you'd look really cute wearing."

While setting a plate, silverware, and glass down in front of him, I said in my most soft, docile voice, "Maybe after dinner, I could give you a little fashion show of your favorite outfits. Would you like that, Unkie?"

His moan was deep, "Yes, I'd like that very much."

After transferring the drinks from the paper cups into the glasses and dishing the food from the boxes onto plates, I said, "This looks delicious!"

He was staring at me standing beside him when he said, "Yes it does."

I giggled as I took my seat. While we ate, I couldn't resist licking my fork after every bite. And I let my tongue slide around the rim of my glass before taking a sip. I glanced away bashfully every time we made eye contact. My penis was still perfectly stiff under my satin panties and my little wrinkled hole was quivering with desire.

We barely spoke a word while we ate. I did my very best to tease him. While he was unable to keep from staring at my body. When we finished, I asked him to stay seated while I cleaned things up. I rinsed the dishes one-by-one and put them in the dishwasher. With my back to him, I bent at the waist with my legs straight while loading each dish into the machine. After all the leftovers were put in the refrigerator, I turned to face him and caught him with his hand in his lap.

I bit my lower, glossy lip and asked, "Unkie, are you ready for that fashion show?"

He stood up and tried to hide his long, thick erection behind his hands. In a surprisingly calm, normal voice he said, "Yes I am."

I turned and began to walk down the hall to the spare room. As I did, I said, "Well come with me and pick out what you'd like me to model!"

Of course, as I walked down the hall, I wiggled my hips. And I could again feel his gaze on my body. It felt so good to be looked at with such desire. Goosebumps were rising and falling all over my body in waves.

When we arrived in that bedroom, I went right to the dresser and opened the top drawer. Stepping to the side, I asked, "Do you have a favorite panty?"

His eyes popped open wide, "You're not going to model panties for me, are you?"

I stepped in close to him, looked up into his eyes and said, "I'll model anything you want me too. You pick it out and I'll put it on."

He stood there for several moments just looking into my eyes. Then a grin formed on his face. "Well, if you're sure." He began going from drawer to drawer picking out the outfits he liked the most. He chose two different panties, a bright yellow string bikini, a gauzy, white nightie with its own matching panty, and a pair of tiny, denim short-shorts with white crop-top. We moved to the closet and he pulled down a bright pink tube dress and a flirty, sleeveless, white summer dress.

When all of the outfits were laid out neatly on the bed, I slithered into his arms and whispered, "Why don't you wait for me in the living room. I'll come out to you after I've changed."

His arms circled my waist and for the first time, I felt his hands on my upper butt cheeks. His cock was throbbing against my stomach and my little penis was throbbing against his thigh. He leaned down close to my ear and whispered, "I'll be waiting for you."

After he'd left the room and I heard him make his way down the hall and sit in his favorite chair, I slid the silk jumper off of my body and wiggled out of the satin bikini panties I'd worn for most of the day. Standing naked in that room with the door wide open and Unkie just down the hall was wildly arousing. My little bald penis was extremely excited about this fashion show.

Unkie turned on the stereo and browsed the stations until he found one that played the current, popular music I loved. I called out to him, "I like that one! Please leave it there!"

I rated the outfits in order of naughtiness. The least naughty was going to be the denim short shorts and crop top. I chose one of the panties he picked out, a neon pink thong. A shiver shot throughout my body while I slipped that thin cotton thong up over my dainty penis. For a brief moment, I considered running down the hall in just that thong, but I stopped myself. I wanted to make this tease last for as long as possible. I quickly wiggled into the short shorts and pulled the crop top down onto my chest. Taking a quick glance in the mirror, I found out just why he'd chosen that outfit. It looked really, really good on my thin body!

I didn't hesitate. I couldn't wait. I called out to Unkie, "I'm coming out!"

As I stepped out of the room into the hallway, I saw Unkie sitting in his chair in the living room. I walked on my tiptoes and wiggled my hips shamelessly. As I left the hall and entered the living room, I found he had moved the coffee table so the entire room was open for me to pose in. While making my way to the center of the room, right in front of him, I began to dance to the music. While grinding my hips, I lifted my arms above my head and danced around in a circle.

The music was playing soft enough that we could talk in our normal voices. While I continued to dance, I asked, "What do you think Unkie? Do I look okay?"

He watched my every move. I don't think he was even blinking his eyes. He had his hand resting over the long, thick bulge of his hard cock. I can't be sure if he was trying to hide it or fondle it. Either way, seeing how he was reacting to my little show made me want to tease him all the more.

That familiar deep, raspy voice said, "Sweetheart, you look amazing. I've always known you had a cute body. But I didn't realize just how..."

He never finished that thought. It was probably due to the fact that I'd slipped my fingers under my shorts and pulled the straps of the thong up over my hip bones. I danced and posed for him a little longer before blowing him a kiss and telling him I was going to change.

The short shorts and crop top came off my body as soon as I returned to the spare room. I took a deep breath and paused to think about what I was doing. A shiver of shame ran through my body, but it was nowhere near enough to make me reconsider what I was doing. I had never felt so sexy or desirable before. I'd been with a few different men in the past. But none of them looked at me the way Unkie did. Of course, I had never dressed up like this for other men either. Sure, I'd worn panties, but I'd never fully dressed up for anyone.

Leaving the neon pink thong on, even with its growing moist spot, I pulled the flirty white summer dress onto my thin, smooth body. The dress was sleeveless with buttons all the way up the front. It hung to mid-thigh and flared out horizontally to its high waist if I spun around quickly. Before leaving the room, I went to the box of shoes in the closet. I dug through them and found a cute pair of strappy white heels. But I knew I'd look like a dork wobbling around in heels, so I picked out a pair of sparkly white, ballet flats.

I didn't bother announcing myself this time. I strutted out into the hall and felt his eyes devouring my body as I approached him. I played runway-model and posed when I stood before him. I turned my back to him and posed again. Glancing over my shoulder, I began to slowly dance for him.

There was no need for me to ask him how I looked that time. He sat there on the couch, occasionally squeezing his raging erection through his pants and said, "That dress looks so much better on you than it did on her. You look positively beautiful."

His words were doing incredible things to my confidence. I continued to slowly dance around for him. Turning my side to him, I reached down and slowly pulled the dress up to expose the strap of the thong I was wearing. In a desperate, breathy sounding voice, I said, "I really love dressing like this for you Unkie."

After releasing the hem of the dress, I danced for him and watched him squeeze his cock before looking up into his eyes. He wanted me. And I wanted him. The erotic tension in the room could've been cut with a knife.

I watched him continue to squeeze his long, fat hardon while said, "Honey, I'm not sure about this. I mean, you're my nephew. We can't... I mean, we shouldn't... You're my step-nephew, but still..."

After turning to face him, I slipped both hands under my dress and hooked my thumbs under the straps of my thong. While maintaining eye contact, I bent at my hips and slid the panties down my legs. Rising back up, I stepped out of them and bent to pick them up from the floor. I dangled them from my first finger while standing up straight, allowing my very stiff and excited penis to poke against the front of my dress.

In a throaty, sexy voice, I said, "Unkie, let's not over think this." I began dancing again, careful not to let my dress flair out high enough to expose my private parts to him. "Let's just see what happens. We have the whole summer together. Let's not ruin it by worrying too much, okay?"

As I uttered that last word, I dropped the thong I'd been wearing onto his lap. I looked down at it laying over his hand that was rhythmically squeezing his cock. Looking back into his eyes, I whispered, "I'll be right back." I then turned on my toes and strutted from the room.

Once I had returned to the spare room, I leaned against the wall by the door. My breathing was ragged and my entire body was flushed with arousal. I slowly undid the buttons of the dress until they were all undone and I let the dress fall from my naked body. I again considered walking out to him completely naked, but I somehow managed to resist that urge.

As quickly as I could, I tied the bright yellow bikini onto my body. Having never tied a bikini on before, it took much longer than I would have liked. I had to tie the bottoms on tightly to keep my anxious penis from poking out the top. Once I had both the bottom and top tied on, I wiggled into the pink tube dress. Just before I was about to step into the hall, I heard my all-time favorite song come on the radio. I couldn't stop myself from smiling brightly and singing along as I sashayed down the hall. My hips were swinging from side to side while the stretchy dress clung to my body like a second skin. The knots of the bikini I wore beneath it were plainly visible, as were the yellow strings looping around my neck.

When I stepped into my place before Unkie, he groaned, "Sweetheart, there isn't a girl alive who would look better in that dress than you do."

My dancing only lasted a few moments, I was beyond any known level of horniness. I was a dancing, teasing orgasm on the edge. I turned my back to him and hooked my thumbs under the top of the dress. While swaying my hips from side to side, I began to slowly lower the dress. Inch-by-inch, it exposed more and more of my bare flesh. When it sat at on my hips, I arched my back deeply and danced around to face him. I held my arms above my head while I danced in my yellow bikini top and pink tube dress hugging my body from my hips to upper thigh.

While squeezing his raging erection, he moaned in a deep, voice, "Please don't stop now. I'm begging you!"

I answered in a squeaky voice, "Alright, but only because you used the magic word." I bit my lower lip while arching my back. I never thought I'd hear a grown man beg me to strip for him. And I was out of my mind with desire when Unkie spoke those words. Hooking my thumbs under the dress again, I rose up on my tiptoes and whispered, "Are you ready?" He didn't answer. He stared at me with his mouth hanging open while squeezing his cock over his pants.

Excruciatingly slowly, I wiggled my hips and slid the dress down my body until it fell around my ankles. I was left standing before Unkie wearing a little yellow string bikini. My dainty, very stiff penis was poking against fabric. I danced and posed for him in that little bikini and he never said a word. His eyes were devouring my body and I loved every second of it.

I danced myself close to him, so close he could reach out and touch me. He held the thong I'd been wearing in the same hand he was squeezing his cock with. Biting my lip again, I whispered, "I only have one more outfit to model for you."

He groaned softly, "The nightie."

I arched my back and whispered, "Yes, the nightie. Unkie, that nightie is so gauzy you'll be able to see through it. You're going to see my naked body."

When he didn't respond and never let his eyes stop from wandering over my bikini-clad body, I had an idea I couldn't resist acting upon. I turned my back to him and squatted down. Looking back at him, I asked, "Unkie, would you please untie this for me?"

He moaned out loud and reached to untie the strings around my neck. That was the first time I got a look at his bulge without his hands in the way. I saw a large moist spot on his pants at the very end of his long, fat cock. It was so big! Not only was it long, but that lump under his pants was thick. I saw it jump when it throbbed and knew he'd done that for my benefit.

He took a string in either hand and slowly pulled until the knot came undone. Before it fell loose, I held it against my chest with one arm. He then untied the second set of strings that held my top on. I kept it clung to my body. Rising up, I turned my side to him and stood right between his spread knees. Nodding down at my hips, I whispered, "This one too."

I reached down with my free hand and cupped it over my throbbing penis. He slowly pulled on the strings and when the bow came loose, the back of my bikini fell away. The side of my butt cheek was exposed to him for the first time.

He groaned, "You have got the most perfect little ass I've ever seen."

Spinning around so my butt faced him, I kept going until my other hip was presented. He didn't need prompting this time. He reached up and took the ends of the strings in his hands and pulled until the entire back of my bikini fell away. I parted my legs just enough to let it fall between them. I had one arm holding the top of the bikini to my chest and my other hand was holding the bottom against my little erection.

Turning back to face him, I moaned, "The nightie."

He glanced up into my eyes, grinned and repeated, "The nightie."

Strutting from the room, I left the dress laying on the floor. When I had turned down the hallway, I let the bikini top and bottom fall away from my body and held them in opposite hands. From the living room, I heard Unkie groan something.

My little penis was drooling with excitement when I turned into the room. I can't be sure if Unkie got a quick glance at my stiff penis from the side, I hoped he did. He obviously wanted to see me and I was desperate for him to see me!

I tossed both pieces of the bikini on the bed and picked up the gauzy white panties that matched the nightie. I wiggled them up my legs and made sure they kept my very stiff and drooling, pink penis covered. I then raised the nightie up and over my head. It fell over my body and felt like I was wearing a warm breeze. It had thin lacey straps over my shoulders and had no real waist at all. It hung loosely over my body and ended just below my panties. I shivered with excitement when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

The nightie and panties were completely transparent. They left absolutely nothing hidden. It somehow felt like I was even more exposed than when I was naked. I had to take my eyes away from the mirror and hold my hands up high. I was so close to cumming, I needed to calm down before I made my way back out to Unkie. I stood there with my eyes closed, taking deep breaths until I felt my arousal calm to a manageable level.

Opening my eyes, I turned and walked out into the hall. I held my arms at my sides with my elbows bent. I made sure to keep my palms facing down with my wrists bent in an exaggerated sissy style. I sashayed my way into the room while Unkie watched my every move. When I stood before him, I kept my arms up with my wrists bent and slowly turned around in circles in time to the music.

After slow dancing for his pleasure for several moments, I stood facing him and let my hands fall behind my back and laced my fingers together. In my softest, sexiest voice I whispered, "What do you think Unkie?"

His eyes never stopped wandering up and down my body when he answered in that deep voice of his, "Honey, you're the first boy I've ever been attracted to."

I unlaced my fingers and began fiddling with the hem of my nightie. With my chin lowered, looking up into his eyes, I asked, "So you've never been with a boy before?"

He shook his head slowly and groaned, "No, never."

My back arched and I slowly lifted the front of the gauzy nightie above my panties. My voice cracked when I uttered, "But you want to be with me, don't you Unkie?"

"Dear Lord, yes I do."

Swaying my hips from side to side while raising the nightie above my nipples, I asked, "Unkie, I want to be with you too. I want to feel you deep inside of me. I want you to make love to me as if I were a girl."

He groaned deeply and moved to undo his belt. But I quickly yelped, "No! Not tonight!" He looked up at me with big puppy eyes. I softly said, "Tonight I just want you to look. I want you to see all of me. And I want you to dream about me tonight and fantasize about me tomorrow while you're at work." As I finished that sentence I slowly lifted the nightie off of my body and let it float to the floor by my side. This left me standing before Unkie in only gauzy, transparent panties.

He moved his hands away from his belt and went back to squeezing himself. He almost sounded whiney when he asked, "Sweetheart, will you please take off your panties too?"

I squeaked, "There is that magic word again! Of course, I'll take them off for you." Hooking my thumbs under the sides of the panties, I first pulled them out and away from my desperate penis and then began to slowly lower them to the floor. After stepping out of them, I turned my back to Unkie, kept my legs straight and bent at my hips to pick them up off the floor. Before standing back up, I looked back at him from beside my shin. "Unkie, can you see my little wrinkled hole?"

He whimpered in that same whiney tone. "Yes."

I moved one arm back so I could gently touch my quivering balloon knot of a hole. In an innocent voice, I said, "I'm going to my room now. And when I'm laying in bed, I'm going to be fantasizing about your long, fat, Unkie cock inside of me right here." With those last two words, I pressed the tip of my finger inside of me.

After letting his eyes devour me for several moments, I withdrew my finger from inside of me, picked up my panties from the floor, stood up and turned to face him. His eyes saw me in all my naked glory for the first time. I posed a few different times for him. My poor little penis was so anxious, it was leaking on his carpet!

On a whim, I slipped the finger I'd had in my bottom into my mouth. Unkie looked like he was going to faint. I then approached him, dropped the panties I'd been wearing onto his lap to join the other pair I'd left earlier. I then leaned down and kissed him gently. Glancing to his lap, I lowered my hand to move the two panties aside before I lightly brushed my fingertips back and forth over the massive bulge in his pants. In my sweetest voice, I whispered, "Promise you'll dream about me?"

He moaned, "I promise."

Leaning back down, I kissed him again. This time I slipped my tongue beyond his lips for a short time. Brushing my lips against his, I whispered, "Goodnight Unkie."