Summer's Blackmail Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer could feel the fingers rubbing against the walls of her anal passageway up against the baseball bat currently fucking her. Summer tried to avoid the invading fingers, but she was unable to move because of her restraints, the pressure of the body pressed up against her and the almost limp condition of her limbs.

Adam began to feel the first tremors of orgasm and from experience he knew that the sooner he came in a fuck session, the more times he would be able to cum that evening. Knowing this, Adam began to fuck Summer's stretched cunt with more vigor. Simultaneously, Adam forced his middle and index fingers fully into the teacher's stretched ass hole. Each time he buried his Corona bottle sized cock to the base of his red pubic covered pelvis bone inside the teacher, he pulled his fingers almost out of her ass stimulating the top side of his cock.

Adam slid his fingers halfway inside the teacher's ass, which placed his fingers flat against the inside wall of Summer's anal passageway. Each time the head of his thick cock slid down the teacher's cunt, it was massaged by his own fingers. Adam wanted to cum now, so he started to stroke his cock with his fingers in Summer's ass while his free hand grabbed a fleshy portion of the teacher's ass cheek to give him more leverage as he fucked her.

The fingers in Summer's ass and the tightness of her cunt wall finally had the desired effect on his cock as it erupted when he fully inserted the cock to his pubic hair. Though he was not as long as Will's or Nick's, he was able to splash his cum into the depths of the teacher's cunt because his ejaculation pressure was superior to theirs.

Summer could feel the cock's intensity increase and she could feel the fingers pistoning in her ass rubbing the cock buried in her pussy. If it was possible, Summer felt the baseball bat increase in hardness as it erupted into her pussy. Immediately upon feeling the cock begin to erupt, Summer's body shuddered in her fifth orgasm that was achieved by the three cocks that had been introduced to her by her young master as well as the humiliating instructed orgasms prior to being attached to the sex contraption. As the cock stopped quivering inside her pussy, Summer's pussy walls began to grasp the now semi-hard cock. As Adam withdrew his cock, he was impressed by the gripping power of the slut teacher's cunt and he watched as a long stream of cum followed his cock head out.

Summer realized that she had had sex with three complete strangers, but that she had had three intense orgasms as their cocks had exploded inside her pussy in addition to the two orgasms that her young master had allowed as well as directed her to have while being watched by the five men. She felt shame at realizing that, but thankful that she had because she felt that she was pleasing her young master. Summer wished that she could spit the butt plug out of her mouth, but there was no way she could physically do it even without Master T's approval.

"Well Todd, I guess it is my turn. I am pleased that I did not get to go first as the idea of inserting my cock in her nasty hole filled with three cum dumps is not something that pleases me," Sgt. Bill Owens.

"I thought that you would feel that way Bill. Here take this Corona bottle, take the cap off, shake it up and then shove it down my slut's cunt to clean it out," Todd said.

Summer heard the whole conversation about her like she was some type of object. She did not want a bottle of beer pushed inside her now very sensitive pussy. She could feel cum leaking out of her pussy and she could hear it hitting the floor between her legs as it dropped out of her.

Sgt. Owens took the bottle and the opener flipping the bottle cap onto the floor. As he walked up onto the stage with his Viagra enhanced menacing cock bouncing with every step, the domineering police officer shook the cold Corona bottle vigorously. He could feel the pressure building against his thumb and he was still trying to figure out how to insert it without getting splashed with the bottle's content.

Bill stood to the side of the teacher, which posed his back to the group of young men. They noticed the hairy ass of the large, muscular police officer. Each had been subjected to his form of justice at points in their lives. Most particularly, Owens had saved Todd from an embarrassing DUI, with a catch. Todd had had a nude Melanie Hart in the car with him at the time and her head had been buried in his lap with her ass up in the air as he drove through the suburbs. The sudden appearance of blue lights had not affected Todd's erection to at all. Melanie, with saliva slipping down her chin, jumped up and cried, "Oh fuck Todd. My clothes are locked in the trunk. What am I going to do?"

As the officer walked up to the driver's side window, Melanie scrambled to cover herself. Todd did not attempt to hide his erection as he felt that that might help him mitigate his situation. Suffice it to say that that night, he had had a glorious blow job in the back seat of a police cruiser as Bill stuffed Melanie's pussy and ass with his large cock.

Tonight was Todd's final payment to Sgt. Owens who had stopped Summer Wayne earlier in the week. Subsequent to that stop, he had had his weekly coffee with the high school senior mentioning the stop. That set tonight's activities in motion for Todd in his desire to further train, humiliate and degrade his newest slut. He wanted her body reacting to men, understanding that her role was now to serve his demands and that she was under his complete control.

Bill shook the bottle several more hard times until he felt some liquid begin to seep around his thumb. Bill positioned his thumb over the bottle top directly at the gaping hole of the English teacher's cunt. In one quick motion, Bill removed his thumb and jammed the full length of the long neck bottle down Summer's cunt.

Summer felt the cold liquid explode into her pussy. In one sense the cooling liquid relieved some of the pain that she was experiencing from the three fucks she had just experienced. On the other hand, the explosion of liquid filled her like nothing she had experienced as the three loads of cum from her first three fucks was mixed with and then partially spewed out of her stretched cunt as it leaked around the long neck of the Corona still pushed deeply into her cunt.

Bill and the others watched as the beer foam and cum ran out of the teacher's cunt. They began to laugh and berate the teacher for having been such a slut to enjoy the cum of complete strangers. They told her how disgusting it was to watch the cum as well as the beer spilling out of her pussy, down her legs and onto the stage floor. Bill chimed in, "Slut we will be making you lap up that disgusting mixture of cum and beer before we leave tonight for sure. We cannot leave any traces that a slut was fucked down here."

Summer shuttered as Bill fucked the bottle neck deeper into her pussy. She could feel her pussy lips spreading as the long neck of the bottle was pushed further into her by the tall, muscular police officer. Bill slowly fucked the bottle back and forth forcing more cum out of the teacher's stretched pussy, but also lubricating the bottle neck for its insertion in her ass when he was ready to cum.

Summer's body began to react to the invasion of the Corona bottle neck and her mind harkened back to Sunday afternoon when Lisa and her husband Steve had done similar things to her on her patio. The bottle's opening was plunging to depths that the first cock of the evening had touched only a few minutes ago. That first cock was larger in circumference, but not too much larger. Bill quickened his pace of forcing the glass bottle cock in and out of the English teacher's cunt. Summer was raising her head up trying to meet the thrusts as her body was once again approaching orgasm.

All of the physical, verbal and sexual domination was having the desired effect that Todd wanted for his slut teacher. Todd knew from his brief experience with Summer, that she was perfectly suited to be a submissive slut. She was an older version of Melanie Hart, but with an even better body. His experience taught him that once a submissive realizes that her pleasure came from pleasing others, that total submission was inevitable. Todd knew that Summer was on the brink of total submission and his plans for Saturday as well as Sunday would culminate with his complete ownership of the high school English teacher. He planned to own and manipulate her after her husband James came home from Asia and through the rest of the school year. Once school was over, he would more than likely turn her over to Terry as he was a dominant in training with Todd.

Bill then said to the three young men who had already dumped their cum into Summer, "Grab her titties and squeeze those nipples Adam and Nick. Will stand on the other side of her and begin slapping her ass cheeks while I get my cock ready to fuck her wet cunt."

The three young men were more than happy to assist in further degrading the high school English teacher. They had wished that when they were in high school that they had been able to do the same things to their English teachers. Todd was a very lucky man.

Summer's body reacted equally to the mauling of her breasts as well as to the rapid fire spanking that Will was administering to her ass cheeks. Bill continued to fuck her cunt with the Corona bottle and watched as Summer wagged her ass each time he thrust the bottle in or Will's hand came in contact with her ass flesh.

Bill pushed hard on the base of the bottle and crammed almost all of the bottle past the black portion of the label into Summer's cunt. The boys continued to pull on the nipple piercings of the English teacher and Will was relentless in his assault on her ass cheeks.

Bill turned and said to Todd, "Tell her to cum."

Summer heard those words and her body began moving towards her fourth orgasm while strapped to the sex contraption, which would make her six since her night of torment started.

Instead Todd said, "Nick, take the plug out of her mouth."

Nick was happy to comply with Todd's direction and reached down to grab the base of the plug as it was slammed flush against the poor English teacher's lips. He had to pull fairly hard to remove it as the teacher was biting down on the tapered base while having her ass cheeks set on fire by Will's constant slapping.

Once the plug was out, Nick indicated that it had been completely cleaned by the slut teacher and he held it up so everyone could see.

"Slut, do you want to cum again," Todd asked the restrained and tormented teacher.

Summer had to summon all of her strength and attempt to get some moisture in her mouth to reply, "Yes Master T, PLEASE."

Picking up digital recording device that had been running since the group got into the basement, Todd said, "Tell me your name and what you do."

Still gasping for air and in a whisper Summer replied, "My name is Summer Wayne and I am a high school English teacher."

Todd then asked, "What are you Ms. Wayne?"

"Master T I am your slut," Summer replied.

"Turn your head towards my voice and tell me what you will do for me slut," came Todd's next command.

As she turned her head, as instructed, Adam unlatched the Velcro fastening strap on the back of the blindfold and Summer's eyes were quickly slammed shut because of the bright lights illuminating her on the stage platform.

"Open your eyes, look at me and tell me what you will do for me slut," Todd asked again.

Turning towards his voice, Summer opened her eyes to see her young master holding his damn digital recording device. She drew upon all of her strength to say, "I will do anything and everything you tell me to do Master T."

"Then you may cum now slut," Todd said.

Bill pushed the bottle hard against the inside wall of Summer's cunt. Adam and Nick pulled her nipples with renewed vigor and Will began slapping Summer's right ass cheek working his hands down the back of her legs to the back of her knee. This harsh stimulation pushed Summer over the brink and her body erupted in her fifth orgasm in the basement after she had been forced to cumin the boy's locker room.

As her body shuddered in orgasm, Bill removed the bottle, handed it to Will so he would stop slapping the English teacher's ass and he slammed his monster cock all the way to his black hairy pubic area. Bill was a professional in achieving orgasms for himself as well as those unlucky women he had had the opportunity to take advantage of on his late night patrols. He had never had any complaints from the women as they were more than happy to do anything to avoid DUI ramifications. A simple fuck by his monster cock was more than satisfactory to the women.

Summer's body immediately reacted to the invading cock. Her pussy was still erupting in orgasm as her juices flooded around the cock and out of her pussy. Bill did not take his time, but began a rapid fire assault on the depths of the teacher's cunt. He believed that he was a good lover, but tonight he was getting his rocks off whether the receiver of his cum came or not. But, as he had just seen the teacher cum, this slut loved being used.

Summer could not move as Bill's body pinned her more tightly down onto the leather surface. She wanted to move to meet the monster cock that was now sliding up and down her pussy wall. But, with her hands and feet still restrained, all the teacher could do was to grunt out loud as Bill's cock hit all of the right places in her pussy.

Bill began to quicken his pace because he wanted to cum quickly like his young partners did, but he had to get the initial enjoyment out of degrading another high society slut with his cock. "You are such a slut teacher. I bet you fuck some of your students all the time don't you slut," Bill asked in a tormenting way.

"No officer I do not. I am Master T's slut and only do as he tells me to do," came Summer's almost breathless reply.

"Bullshit slut. With a body like yours, pierced the way it is, I bet you fantasize and rub your big clit all the time," Bill said with a grunt.

Summer just remained quiet as the cock inside her pussy was hitting the exact spots she needed it to hit for her to achieve the orgasm that her body now craved. The more that Bill verbally degraded her, the more her body needed to cum.

Bill picked up the pace and deepened his thrusts. His cock head slid into that neat little area of a woman's body when you are at just the right angle and he could feel the teacher's pussy muscles grasp his cock. Bill stuck his cock in as deep as he could into the English teacher's pussy and held it there. He motioned to Will to give him the Corona bottle that he had lubricated with the three younger men's cum while cleaning out the teacher's freshly fucked cunt.

As Bill drew his cock back out of the depths of Summer's cunt, he slowly inserted the bottle top into the puckered, but relaxed anal opening of the English teacher. As he drew his cock almost all the way out of the pussy cavity, Bill had inserted the neck of the bottle completely into the teacher's ass. Bill began to work the two in tandem with the other. Bill could feel the bottle rubbing against the thin membrane that separated the anal passageway from the slut's pussy cavity. This was a good stimulation for the policeman and he rapidly drew closer to his first orgasm.

Bill forced his cock deeply into Summer's pussy and pulled the bottle neck to where the top of the bottle almost exited the teacher's ass hole. Then he swapped positions with his cock and bottle in rapid succession as this was the final stimulation that he needed to blow his backed up cum deposit into the waiting deep cavity of the teacher.

Summer felt Bill's cock explode. She felt the bottle neck slide first up and then sharply back deep into her anal passageway. That was all she needed and her body once again erupted in orgasm. She was so tired from the first six orgasm that her body did not jerk or convulse as before, but the orgasm was just as intense. Summer's pussy muscles and anal passageway muscles grasped at the cocks that were shoved deeply inside each hole.

Bill let his cock linger in the depths of the teacher's cunt. He wanted to make sure that every drop of his cum was expelled into her warm cunt. As he drew his cock out, Bill pushed down on the bottom of the corona bottle making sure that Summer's anal opening remained stretched. Summer was about to experience how a ballerina got high on alcohol without drinking all of the liquids. The boys had lined up the four shots of tequila and the funnel. They had also opened three beers and a second funnel.

The idea was to place the flexible hose of the funnel in Summer's mouth, have one of the men squeeze her nose and the other to dump the shots down the funnel. Next, a second funnel would be inserted in her ass and the three beers would be poured down the funnel and deposited in her anal passageway. Todd's plan was to intoxicate Summer so that the anal fuck session she was about to experience would be done without too much screaming from the restrained teacher.

As Summer became aware that she had passed out for a brief period she heard Todd's instructions, "Slut, open your mouth and take this tube. When I tell you, suck on the tube like your life depended on it and as if you were sucking cum out of my cock."

"Yes Master T," Summer replied.

"Ready, set now suck it slut," Todd commanded.

This was Nick's cue to pour the shots into the funnel and it was Adam's cue to hold Summer's nose as the liquid accelerated down the funnel's tube.

At the moment that the liquid hit her mouth, Summer tried to spit the tube out of her mouth, but Adam's strong hand on her nose and on the tube prevented her from doing that. Summer held the liquid in her mouth for as long as she could, but eventually she had to draw a breath and she was forced to swallow the four shots of tequila. When they were sure that she had swallowed, Adam released her nose, but not the tube.

As Bill withdrew the deeply inserted Corona bottle from Summer's ass hole, Will just as quickly inserted the second funnel tube into the teacher's stretched ass hole. Bill and Will then poured the cold contents of the bottles into the funnel top and watched as the liquid slid down the tube. Not all of the beer could be forced into Summer's anal passageway, but there was a significant amount that had been poured directly into her because of the insertion of the butt plug earlier and the way Bill had fucked most of the long neck bottle into her ass as he fucked her cunt.

Summer tried to thrash about as the cold liquid entered her, but the wrist and ankle restraints kept her bent over the leather cushion. Her throat burned from the tequila that she had been forced to suck up her throat in order to get gasps of air through her nose. The funnel tube was still forcibly being held in her mouth by Adam's strong hand as Bill and Will continued to try to work the remaining cold beer in the funnel into the teacher's ass. They were amazed by the amount of liquids that had found its way into the restrained teacher's ass.

The men pulled the tube out of Summer's ass and watched liquid boil out. But, they knew a significant amount remained in her ass and they waited until her body absorbed a portion of the beer. The men did not know how long it would take for the beer to be absorbed, but they knew that their window of opportunity with the slut was closing. They each were due to get their cocks back into the slut one more time. The next round of action would be a cock in her mouth as well as her ass. Will and Bill were given the opportunity to fuck her ass while Nick and Adam would be serviced by the slut teacher's mouth.

"Ok, it is time for you guys to take advantage of my slut. You are not allowed to damage her in anyway. Your job is to teach her about pleasing a man and his cock. She is starting to understand that her role in life is to serve and please me. But, your efforts are to re-enforce her submissive needs and desires," Todd said to his group of teacher tormentors.