Summoning a Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my hugely full balls bounce up with every thrust and slap heavily against her cunt and lower tummy, but this did not dissuade me from continuing my onslaught on the curvy redhead.

I grabbed her hair from time to time and pulled her head back toward me as I fucked her. Slowly her legs slipped out from under her and she moved down to be lying on her stomach, me kneeling over her ass as I continued to fuck her from behind.

Again I looked down at Saffron's body under me and wanted nothing more than to cum all over it. That fucking ass of hers, I wanted to drench it in my cum. I pumped as hard as I could, screaming as the now familiar, wonderful and terrible feelings of being stuck right on the edge of orgasm enveloped me. The sexual nymph under me still cried out for more and I couldn't have stopped pounding into her if I'd wanted to.

As I fucked her I released some of the sexual frustration which consumed me in strikes to Saffron's round ass. I left handprint after handprint on that ass as I fucked her cunt raw. Soon the handprints disappeared into large pink and red blotches which covered her whole ass. She sometimes would put her hands back to protect her ass, and I threw them aside or held her wrist with one hand while smacking whatever part of her ass her free hand couldn't protect.

After some time of this my hands stung like hell, and now I could hear that Saffron was crying along with her weak moans of pleasure. Her real, viscerally emotional response drove me wild. I pulled my cock out of her and furiously masturbated over her, wanting to blow my load all over that back and ass of hers.

I saw Saffron weakly turn her head to look back at me, and she was still smiling. She lazily rolled over, now presenting me with her nude front.

"Do it, pet. Release yourself all over this body if you can."

I tried.

I tried so hard.

I screamed and roared and tried so hard to cum.

But I could not.

Saffron giggled, and slowly pulled herself out from under me, and turned to walk back to the edge of the circle. Her ass was as red as a maraschino.

I heard Dana's voice once more. "Our sister Denise is ready to receive you, Demon!"

As I watched Saffron resume her place in the circle I let my tired arm drop to my side. I stood up, my muscles sore all over. Yet my cock remained as hard as it had ever been in my life, engorged and leaking precum in steady drips and sticky streams.

I turned my eyes from Saffron to Denise, who now started to approach me. Shy Denise, the quietest of the women, arms covered in tattoos and her long dark hair covering significant portions of her face, walked towards me, nude. My eyes were drawn down, down toward her crotch.

"Fuck me..." I said.

"That's the idea" whispered Denise in a quiet voice only I could hear. A sly grin turned up the corner of her mouth.

"On your knees" she said in her natural soto voce, but now tinged with something darker behind it, just like the others.

I acquiesced, and descended to my knees.

There in front of my face, dangling between Denise's legs, was a half erect cock. Denise, it seemed, was a transgender woman.

"C'mon, little boy." she said with a smile. "Be my good cock sucker."

She wiggled her hips back and forth, her cock bouncing from side to side and slowly inflating in front of my face. She was even longer than me, and thick too (though, thankfully, not as thick as I am). Her cock curved just slightly to her left in an even arc. She had a tiny little landing strip shaved into her pubic hair above her cock.

I looked at her girl dick and hesitated. Let's be honest, I'd definitely looked at trans girl porn before and had imagined what it might be like to suck a dick. But this was real now, a substantial cock right in front of my face, waiting to be sucked and loved.

I looked up at her face. "I've never done this before." I said.

"It's just a dick." she replied with a smirk. "Just do what feels good on yours."

From my knees I looked back at her bobbing cock. I raised my left hand and rested it on her narrow little hip. With my right hand I reach for the base of her cock. It felt warm and powerful in my hand. I started to pump my hand back and forth along her length and she quickly was very hard.

I stared at the head of her dick, at the little opening pointing toward my face. Almost as if by a weak gravitational pull I felt myself slowly leaning my face towards her cock. I got closer and closer until my lips were just in front of the tip. I hesitated, nervous and unsure.

I felt a hand on the back of my head, it was Denise. She was being gentle though.

"Open, pet. You'll like it." she said with a smile I could hear. More guiding than forceful, she pressed against the back of my head with her hand and pushed her warm cock head against my lips. My mouth opened, lips parting to accept the head and then shaft of her penis into my mouth.

I'd never sucked a dick before. It was warm and smooth. Soft yet hard at the same time.

Without even thinking I ran my tongue along the bottom side of her length.

"Mmmmm, yessss" Denise hissed. She began slowly thrusting her hips back and forth.

I continued with my right hand pumping her cock up and down as she slowly moved it in and out of my mouth. I moved my left hand in to cup Denise's balls. She moaned in satisfaction as I did so. Then I started to suck her off the way I'd seen done in countless porno videos.

I sucked and started to move my head and hand back and forth together at the same speed. Denise made lovely sounds of enjoyment and I found myself getting into an enjoyable rhythm.

Denise placed both her hands on the back of my head and began to gently push me deeper onto her cock. I started making little gag noises as she hit the back of my soft palate. It was uncomfortable and maybe a bit humiliating, but somehow the feeling of being a little cock sucker for her made me feel slutty and horny in a good way.

Soon I took my hands off of her cock and balls and reached them around to squeeze her tight little ass. She moved her hands to the sides of my head and started smoothly thrusting in and out of my mouth. She wasn't rough with any of it, just slowly fucking my mouth for her pleasure. She didn't go deep enough to make me gag, instead letting me breathe through my nose. Nor, however, did she let her cock slip from my mouth, and I could feel myself drooling all down my chin and chest.

When she seemed satisfied with my mouth Denise pulled her cock away from my lips and looked down at me. She grabbed my hair with one hand, pulling my head back a little. With the other she ran her fingertips along the underside of my neck and chin. It sent shivers down my spine.

"You have pretty lips." she said with a smile. "Now, let's see the other side. Stand up."

I stood, knees a bit sore.

"Hands on your head" Denise mildly commanded in her soft voice. I complied.

She slowly sauntered around my side, and as she left my field of vision I focused on the other women, at the edge of the sigil, watching the festivities. They all seemed to be enjoying the show immensely. I made eye contact with Raven and we smiled at each other warmly.

"Oooo, nice and round" I heard Denise say from behind me. She punctuated her words with a sharp slap on my right cheek. I felt her hands grabbing my ass firmly. This wasn't just a playful grab, I felt her fingertips slide into my crack and spread my ass cheeks apart. She squeezed and pressed her weight forward against me, somehow the body language was clear; she was showing me who was boss. She must have leaned her hips forward because I felt her cock slide between my thighs and press gently against my balls. It felt surprisingly nice and I breathed in heavily at the unexpected sensation of it.

"Bend over now little boy" she said. "Hands on the stool, and don't you dare let them come off until I tell you, understood?"

"Yes Miss." I responded, and did as she said, bending at the waist and placing my palms on the stool which I had sat on in the middle of the circle.

"Lube please!" she called out in friendly tones to her sisters. Raven didn't pass up the opportunity and stepped into the circle carrying a full bottle of lubricant. She handed it to Denise, still behind me with her hard cock resting just under mine between my thighs. Just before Raven turned to walk away she leaned in and gave me a little peck on the cheek, a mischievous smile playing across her pouty lips.

From my bent position I lifted my head to watch her waggle her little butt away from me and smiled back at her.

I felt Denise's hand, covered in slippery lube, press between my ass cheeks and right up against my asshole. It felt cool and strange but my cock jumped at the unusual feeling. I heard her slather it along her own cock as well.

"Mmmmm" she said as she worked the lube around my hole. After just a few seconds I felt her probe a finger into me. It was slender and didn't hurt but the sensation took my breath away. Denise chuckled to herself at my reaction.

"I love your eager little hole" she said and again slapped her hand on my ass. I jumped, but kept my hands down on the stool.

Denise started pumping her thin finger in and out of my ass, working the lube deeper into me. I was enjoying the feeling when she removed her finger and spoke again. "Fuck, I can't wait any longer. I'm taking your fucking ass. Don't tense."

And with that I felt the head of her cock press up against my ass. Then she slowly started pushing it in.

"AAAHHHHH!" I yelped as a sharp pain caused me to instinctively move forward. My hands came off the stool as I struggled to gain my balance.

"Naughty boy!" Denise scolded, and spanked my ass twice, hard. "Put them back now!"

I did as I was told.

"I told you not to tense, just relax." She said, any trace of sternness instantly gone, she was kindly trying to help me take my first cock.

I breathed out slowly and heavily and tried to relax my sphincter.

Again I felt her cock press against me. I breathed out again as it started to enter me. The sharp pain came back, but it was much less severe now that I was focusing on relaxing my muscles.

Denise's progress into me felt so slow, the pain causing me to grit my teeth and squeeze the edges of the stool seat with my hands.

And then she was in, and the pain was almost instantly gone.

I felt an incredibly full sensation as the substantial bulk of her cock slid into me, well aided by the large quantities of lube.

"Oh my god!" I whispered.

"Yes bitch, take it." She said, and I could hear the smile in her words.

Then she started to pull back.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck" I said, feeling the strange but pleasurable sensations.

And that was about all the time I got to get used to the feeling of being ass fucked because Denise, fueled by a supernatural lust, started to pump back and forth without much care for my own acclimation to the new act.

As she started fucking me faster my head lolled down and I could feel my body want to collapse onto the ground, but I held myself up on the stool.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out, already loving being fucked. What a little slut I realized I was. "Fuck yes!"

"Oh you like that don't you little boy!? You like getting fucked like a bitch!" Her questions were more along the line of statements.

"Fuck meeeee!" I cried in return. And Denise obliged.

As my knees sagged, forcing Denise to fuck my ass from a slightly higher angle I felt her big cock repeatedly press against my prostate with each thrust. The feeling was out of this world, it made me feel like I had to pee and cum at the same time and, somehow, also felt great.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned as I got railed by the transgender witch. Her hoarse voice grunting in passion was intoxicating, knowing she was getting off so hard on ramming my ass.

Without warning she pulled back and I immediately felt empty and wanted her cock back in me. I turned to look back at her to see what she was doing and she laughed at the look on my face, I'm certain betraying my immediate desires to be once again filled with cock.

"Liking it that much little boy?" She asked with a grin.

"Fuck yes." I said in a ragged voice.

"What a perfect slut you are. Get on your knees."

Again, I did as I was told.

Denise positioned herself behind me and again I felt her cock against my ass. I reached back with one hand and pumped my own cock, it had gone somewhat forgotten as I was getting fucked, but was still as hard as it had ever been in my life.

"Yes bitch, fuck your hand while I fuck your ass" she said to me, and with that pushed herself back into me.

I moaned and my hand which had been on my cock moved back to the ground to stabilize myself.

Then the fucking continued. I shifted my weight to keep my ass up but let my head rest on my hands on the ground and just lost myself in the feeling of being fucked. The feeling of being used for someone else's pleasure as just a fuck hole was somehow wonderful and fulfilling.

Denise varied her pace and intensity a bit from time to time, resting a moment when she needed a breather. Sometimes she knelt still behind me and had me ram my ass back against her, impaling myself on her thick cock. It was incredible. Periodically I returned my hand to my own cock and wished I could cum with her cock up my ass.

I tried to leverage myself to get her cock to hit my prostate as much as possible, it felt amazing. I cranked hard on my cock, feeling that pressure but in a new way with Denise hammering my prostate. My orgasm felt so close, as though I was right on it and it would burst forth in the next millisecond, but perpetually it stayed just out of my grasp, as it had all night.

Then I heard Denise make grunting noises which could only mean one thing; she was about to cum.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" She screamed as she grabbed my hips and pulled me back while simultaneously pressing herself as deeply into me as she could.

I moaned myself, enjoying knowing that she was releasing herself into me, that she'd gotten what she wanted from my ass, and was depositing the load from her big beautiful cock deep in my fuck hole.

As she leaned into the orgasm I collapsed onto my stomach, trying to angle my hips to not crush my iron hard cock. Denise's hips followed mine down, keeping her cock in me for a few more moments as we both caught our breath.

Denise leaned over me and kissed the back of my neck and shoulders. It was one of the most comforting and wonderful feelings I'd ever felt and I found myself envying women's traditional role in sex. Perhaps Tiresias was right when he said to Zeus regarding sex "Of ten parts a man enjoys only one."

Of course, Hera then blinded him forever, so take from his lesson what you will.

Denise pulled herself up from me, slapping my ass one last time as she did so. I tilted my head from the ground and saw her walk back to the edge of the circle.

With some effort I stood and plopped myself down on the stool. This time Raven came to me with some water which I drank greedily.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm exhausted" I said truthfully, my voice beginning to go out.

"Keep it up" she said with a wink and a glance down "as if you had a choice." She kissed me on the forehead.

"Two to go." She said with a smile, and she also returned to the edge of the circle.

I heard Dana's voice again call out.

"Our sister Silver is ready to receive you, Demon!"

Presently I saw the plump figure of Silver walk towards me. Her huge tits looks so soft and inviting as they jiggled with her steps, along with the rest of her ample flesh. As with the others she had the sigil in black charcoal on her forehead.

She leered at me with her full lips as she approached.

I took a deep breath and rose to my feet.

"Who told you to stand, bitch?" She said, hands on hips. Her mildly Central American accented voice now carried with it the same rasp I'd heard in each woman previous.

I know a look of confusion and worry crossed my face as I made to sit back down on the stool.

"No, get on your back" Silver said, pointing to the ground.

I quickly did as she commanded.

I'd barely hit the ground as she came down and knelt over my face. With her knees she pinned my arms down and without a moment's hesitation she lowered her bare pussy onto my mouth. Simultaneously she grabbed my hair hard and pulled my face up to meet her crotch.

The rough treatment was almost frightening but also very exciting and so I started performing on her with my mouth as best I could.

"Good little bitch knows what to do, better do it well" she said as I licked her for all I was worth.

Her pussy was delicious and I was already incredibly turned on by her very dominant attitude. With my head caught between her cunt and the ground I was having trouble freeing my mouth and nose to suck in gasps of air.

"Bitch did I say you could breathe? My pussy is your air!" Silver said and she grabbed the back of my head with both hands while also lowering herself just a little bit more so now my mouth and nose were both buried in her flesh, the taste of her pussy becoming all consuming.

I licked furiously and as I started to struggle to pull away to breathe she lifted her weight from me just enough to allow me to take a couple gasps and then she pressed back down onto my face.

I kept licking my tongue over her clit and into her opening for all I was worth. It didn't take long for the desperation for air to return. I started to struggle but she just held me there.

"Don't fucking stop licking!" She said. "I told you my pussy is your air!" She repeated.

With the desperation to breathe building quickly I tried to stop struggling and just lick. As soon as she felt my tongue return to her clit she again lifted off just enough for me to gasp in a couple hurried breaths and then again her pussy smothered me.

I licked as hard as I could and I felt Silver start to grind against my face, her hips moving back and forth. The abuse was amazingly intense. Again it wasn't long before I started to need air, but this time I tried to just keep licking. I know I couldn't help from wriggle my head as the desperation built but I forced myself to just keep licking. I know my technique lacked but I got the feeling it wasn't what I did that got Silver off, but how she made me do it.

I was learning her game now. Just as I started to really feel like I need a breath she'd lift up and let me inhale a couple lungfulls of air before plunging herself back down onto my face and hump my head against the ground.

I have no idea how long this game went on. Silver kept pushing me to keep going longer and longer, toying with my consciousness and getting off on the absolute power she had over me while extracting from my body her sexual pleasure.

I don't know how many times she came, but it seemed like several.

Finally, as I was about to lose all energy I had left she stood from her position atop my face.

I coughed and gasped in air heavily, rolling to the side and curling into the fetal position without thought. My face covered in her wetness.

"So easy to break" she said, looking down at me with a sneer.

"I'm not done with you yet, bitch." Silver walked to my side and roughly pushed me with her foot to roll over onto my back once again.

This time she lowered herself down over my cock. She took a moment to line it up at the entrance of her delicious pussy, and slammed herself down onto me. Her tight warm pussy felt as good as it tasted and my eyes rolled back as I basked in the wonderful sensation of being in Silver.

Silver then grabbed my legs at the knees and pulled them up.

"Hold your knees up, bitch" she instructed me. I did so, which effectively positioned my cock to point somewhat down while still inside of Sivler's pussy. It also gave her more range of motion to hump back and forth on my cock, and I realized this was her intention.