Sun Hee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't," she whispered, but the face she wore betrayed her desire. And she waited as if frozen. I knew how excited she was, even if she had never done this before.

"I want this," I assured her. And it was true. Sex was forgotten, I only wanted to worship her and bring her pleasure. I wanted to taste her little pussy.

The first touch was electric. When my lips reached out to kiss hers, Sun Hee shook as if I had sent a jolt through her entire body. When my tongue first probed tentatively between her lips, Sun Hee inhaled sharply and let out a high-pitched and sudden squeal. The sound startled me a little.

I pulled back, determined to tease her a little. I blew warm air against her clit and nuzzled between her legs, nipping at the smooth, golden skin on the inside of her thighs. But Sun Hee had other ideas. Her hands moved down to the back of my head, and twining her fingers through my hair, she pulled me back down to her wet lips.

At her urging, I dived back down into her pussy, this time with gusto. My mouth kissed the lips of her labia, marveling at the heat of her pussy and the maddening scent of her arousal. Her hands guided me deeper, urging me to lick and suck her pink folds, and as she pulled my face deeper between her splayed legs my tongue pushed inside her.

I had done this before, briefly, but it wasn't anything like it was with Sun Hee. Her legs spread almost lewdly, resting on my shoulders, and her hands clutched so tightly to my head it felt like she might pop me like a grape. Straining my eyes upwards, I could see her tits heaving with desire, and a visceral jolt of pleasure penetrated her petite body when I finally found her clitoris.

She let out a high-pitched girlish cry of excitement. "Eieeeeeeeee!"

Any shyness or restraint on her part was well gone now.

I simply did my best to latch onto her sensitive clit and hang on, as her cries of pleasure, punctuated by increasingly inarticulate encouragement, grew louder and more urgent.

Sun Hee tasted both sweet and musky, and while I had never spent this long going down on a woman before, it was a powerfully erotic experience for me as well. She was naturally hairless down there, her tuft of black hair sitting high on the crest of her pubic bone, so despite the way she mashed my face into her sex no stray hairs got between my teeth. Yet still, the way she clutched at my head and occasionally clenched her thighs around my ears hurt, and the way she ground her pussy up against my mouth left me panting for air.

She gasped and moaned like a woman clearly with a high sex drive, so much so it was hard to see how she herself could have gone so long without sex. Her desire was intense, even daunting. I found myself worried whether I would be able to satisfy her with my cock. Would I have the skill and stamina to fuck her the way she needs?

"Baby," Sun Hee cried out, "Oh, god, baby... yesss!"

Her encouragement, naked with need, felt good, and I was extremely pleased with myself for finding her clit. Contrasted against her golden skin, the pinkness of her pussy seemed even more intense. I rubbed my tongue around her little nub and along the length of her hood, trilling at the way her body responded. Her cries grew louder, echoing through my tiny room and down the hall of the dorm.

It was an odd thing to be thinking about as Sun Hee approached orgasm, but I couldn't help feeling a certain pride that the guys hearing her cries down the hall would know I was finally having sex with this sexy little Asian girl. A pride that quickly turned to an awkward feeling of embarrassment as the inevitable next question pushed its way into my mind: what would they think if they knew that going down on her was the only sex I was getting and that her pussy still remained unclaimed?

Still, I felt proud to bring her such pleasure, and proud to introduce her to the joys of oral sex.

My abandoned cock still raged at full mast, grinding helplessly into the mattress as I licked her, and I found myself wondered what Sun Hee would think if I spurted emptily into the sheets without her.

"Do it, baby," I grunted, looking up at her. "Do it... cum for me... I want you to cum, Sun Hee." Our eyes met briefly as she looked down at me, but then her hands pushed me back between her legs. Obedient, I pushed my tongue between her lips.

"Yes... y-yess... ye-easssss!" As she cried out her release, Sun Hee's whole body clenched up into an orgasm that seemed to go on for seconds, even minutes. Lost in my own sexual frenzy, I licked harder, pressing against her sensitive clit, almost as if I was pouring my own orgasm into hers.

Time seemed to turn hazy as her body relaxed, her trembles subsided, and her cries faded. After some time, Sun Hee pulled me upwards into her arms and we kissed, though I was awkwardly aware of her pussy juice smeared across my face.

"That was amazing, baby. Thank you," she breathed. She was already fading away from me into sleep.

For me, however, tired as I was, my cock throbbed with an insistence that was hard to ignore. I desperately needed release. "God, it is so hard not to get to fuck you." The frustration just popped out of me.

"Mmm, I like hearing that" she said, nuzzling closer and apparently not understanding.

She was just so frustratingly sexy and I was so desperately horny. I know another man would have simply taken his turn and fucked her, and maybe I should have, but this moment between us felt so perfect as it was. I loved this girl.

That doesn't mean, however, that I was a saint. Pretending to be casual, I laced my fingers through hers and drew Sun Hee's hand onto my swollen dick. Just as casually, she moved her hand back to where it had been and made a sleepy noise.

I waited a few minutes, but couldn't help myself from trying again.

This time Sun Hee pulled her hand away and looked back at me, both sleepy and a little cross. "Look, I know you want to cum, too. But I think we decided you missed your chance. Is that ok?" Her eyes sparkled in the dark, unreadable.

"Sure, baby." What else could I say?

Resigned, I cuddled closer, and somehow we drifted off into sleep together.

***

In the morning I woke to Sun Hee snuggling against me from behind, her bare breasts pressed into my back.

"Good morning," she said, sounding all cute and innocent despite what we had gotten up to the night before. The memory of how she had cum on my face made my poor, unrelieved cock get instantly erect again, and as I turned over to kiss her my erection pressed hopefully against her belly.

Sun Hee looked down and she giggled. "Well, and good morning to you, too." She reached to give my erection a little tug, but no more than that.

She kissed me gently and a little bashfully. She wasn't the only one feeling self-conscious. "I liked what we did last night."

"Oh? I liked it, too," I told her. Watching her, I was stunned all over again how beautiful she was. Despite everything we had been up to the night before, her hair seemed lustrous and smooth; only the make-up around her eyes was smudged. Her eyes sparkled with a mischievous happiness.

"Did you like that you didn't get to cum?"

I nodded. Despite myself, I realized it was true.

"I liked that part, too." She smiled playfully. Then she ducked her head and looked at me sideways, biting her lip. "Does it make me a bad person that I liked that part the best?"

She looked so cute I had to laugh. "No," I assured her. "No, that doesn't make you a bad person. I'm glad you liked it. It got pretty frustrating, too, though."

That made Sun Hee giggle loudly.

Her hand drifted down to my cock and stroked it lightly, exploring with her fingertips. Her movement seemed almost idle, and it drove me mad with desire. My body ached for her to stroke me harder, my whole body tensing and trying to will the thought into her mind, but I couldn't speak my need aloud.

"Maybe... we could do that again?" She batted her eyes to look all innocent, but I started to wonder just how innocent this girl really was. Still, she had a hold on me I could not refuse.

Her hand stimulating my cock was too much to bear, and without thinking I reached down, either to wrap her hand around me tighter or to pull her away. But Sun Hee pushed my hand aside and continued her exploration. I consoled myself with her breasts, sucking her left nipple into my mouth. God, I wanted to fuck this girl.

"Oh?" I asked. I found I was more than ready to descend to her sweet pussy again, the rewards had been well worth it, but I wanted to hear her say it. "Another round like last night?"

"Yes," she said, her hands delicately tracing the length of my cock and feeling it ache with need. "But maybe longer."

"What do you mean?" I asked, genuinely confused. I thought she was talking about me going down on her, so it took a while to realize it was something else that she wanted. She wanted to deny me again.

"I liked that you didn't get to cum while I did." Sun Hee studied my reaction, then squirmed around onto her back, arching so that her breasts reached proudly upward. "Maybe it would be fun if you waited a little longer." She looked away and then back at me, spreading her legs suggestively.

This time there was no question her tease was deliberate. She was discovering the power she had to tease me, and liked it.

My groan only encouraged her further.

"Think how good my pussy will feel - if you have to wait even longer," she teased. She inched closer on the bed so that her breasts pressed into my side.

"Fuck!" I groaned out loud, which made her giggle in delight. It was true. I couldn't imagine how good her pussy would feel right now, let alone if she made me wait longer. "But baby," I whined, "I need you... I need you so badly."

"Nope!" Sun Hee playfully clapped her hands over her pussy and closed her legs. "Not for you."

I don't know why, but the way she blocked her pussy was maybe the sexiest thing I had ever seen, even as it felt like a vise was closing around my poor blue balls. She just looked so cute and self-satisfied, with a kind of sexual enthusiasm I had never expected from this shy little Korean girl. Other girls would never get away with this, but somehow it was impossible to say no to her.

"How long?" I asked, knowing I had already given in.

Sun Hee acted thoughtful, pursing her lips and tapping her finger against them. "Two days." She smiled as though she had just said something clever.

Two days? A mild sense of panic lodged in my throat. I mean, part of me was strangely excited by the idea, but two days was a long time. I'm not sure I had ever gone two days without jerking off before, much less when I was so hopelessly riled up by my need for Sun Hee. As if to emphasize the point, without realizing it my hand had found its way to my dick and was stroking it.

"And none of that," Sun Hee said, sounding annoyed. She pushed my hand away and crawled on top of me, pinning my hands to either side. Her naked body seemed to glow in the morning light. Perched now on top of me with her full breasts pendulous above me, Sun Hee sat on me with her pussy right on top of my throbbing sex. Her wet labia seemed to wrap around the length of my shaft as she moved back and forth, ever so gently. The heat felt incredible. Our eyes locked together, both knowing that with just the slightest shift in angle my eager shaft could plunge into the molten depths of her pussy. She was so wet my cock would part her lips with ease. But she held fast. Even if she had just quickened her pace as she rocked back and forth a bit she would have quickly rubbed my cock to explode across my belly, but Sun Hee refused.

She leaned down and kissed me, her nipples dragging across my chest. "Two days. No cumming. And no masturbating," she insisted. "Promise?" She wagged her finger at me, acting both playful and surprisingly serious.

"Promise." My voice cracked around the word. I meant it when I said it, but a part of me already knew I wouldn't be able to make it. I felt a little sick at the prospect of disappointing this girl. She looked so happy.

My giddy girl flounced back onto the bed beside me. She looked so unexpectedly happy, and seeing her that way made me swell with happiness myself. I loved this girl. I wanted to please this girl. And even if this relationship was taking some turns I didn't know what to make of, she had me along for the ride.

It was then that Sun Hee uttered the sentence that changed everything: "Other guys when they date me have sex with me right away. I like that you wait. I like that you put my pleasure ahead of yours."

She said it so matter-of-factly, so calmly. Like it was nothing important. And certainly not like she had just dropped a bombshell.

I hadn't realized that there had been other guys. Foolishly I had assumed I was the first. Sun Hee had seemed so innocent and inexperienced, and I certainly hadn't realized she would be open to sex on a first date. A lump formed in my throat and my chest grew tight. I felt... I don't know what I felt. That first night together in my room, when she was lying on my bed? And all those dates since?

But now I was stuck waiting. I had promised.

12