Sun, Sand and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the unpacking, there was some playful dialog with the girls. The sexual innuendos and double entendres bantered about served their purpose of getting me horny and driving me crazy. It didn't help that Susan wasn't wearing a bra and her hard nipples were clearly visible. I loved the way her breasts moved under her tee shirt. Looking back, I think the girls had this well planned because when Pam was leaving I received a very pleasant surprise and shock.

Pam was standing at the door, Susan was standing behind and slightly to the right of me. Pam said, "Susan, I can see Larry is in need of special help."

Susan reached around and placed her hand on my hard cock. "I think he needs mouth to dick first aid. Don't you agree?"

"Sounds like fun for the both of you," Pam replied as she walked out the door.

Susan wasted no time pulling my swimsuit down. My cock stood at attention in her face. Taking it in her hand, she kissed the top, looked at me and smiled. "I love doing this to you."

I sighed and watched her lick and suck my cock. She stroked it a few times and said, "I love the way your beautiful cock feels in my hands and mouth. Don't hold back baby, fill me with your load."

Starting slowly and then with increasing tempo she gave me an awesome blowjob. My hips were moving with her strokes and I could feel my climax building. Her hand was cupping my balls and we both could feel them tighten. When my cum pulsed through her fingers, she took me deeper into her mouth.

After she had milked every drop, she stood up and kissed me. I could taste my cum in her mouth. I thought about what it would be like to lick my cum from her pussy. Doing the "69" position after climax might be worth exploring.

As we kissed, I took the opportunity to undress her which didn't take long since she wasn't wearing any underwear. Once naked, we headed to the shower.

"I think Pam had a great time with us," I remarked as the water was warming up.

"Well, you are very nice to look at."

"She did a lot of looking."

"Did you mind?

"No I didn't. As you could tell, I got pretty turned on." I shook my head and chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"I almost didn't put anything on while I waited for you."

"Pam most definitely would have liked that."

"Would that be part of the sharing that you both enjoy?"

"Absolutely, it would be twice the fun."

"I guess that's the part of the sharing of everything you two have."

"Sometime this week, I'll give you the whole story."

"I am looking forward to that. I have a feeling it will be interesting and stimulating."

Susan gave me a smile then adjusted the water temperature. She insisted on washing my hair before thoroughly scrubbing my entire body. During this pleasurable experience, my imagination ran wild with the thoughts of a threesome. I allowed all sorts of combinations to play in my mind.

I don't believe I have ever washed a woman's hair. Until now I didn't know how sensual it felt, standing in back of her, my dick against her butt, and my hands all through her hair. I scrubbed her and kept washing her pussy until the water began to cool down.

Watching her dress was a treat and I imagined the fun of removal later. I can't understand why women select jewelry and asked which one I liked. I try my best but wish it was a thong selection instead.

It was martini time and we headed to the lounge. To my surprise, Sharon was acting pretty friendly to us and even gave Susan a hug. From all appearances, it looked genuine. Dinner was equally pleasant. The talk around the table was about their fun at the resort and ideas for future vacations.

Susan and I walked the beach hand-in-hand which was certainly different than the previous evening. My heart was full of the love I wanted to share with her. We talked about how we saw us as a couple. If there was a deal breaker, I wasn't finding it. We walked some more in silence before she turned and said, "What would you like?"

I chuckled and replied, "I was looking forward to having you as dessert."

"What are we waiting for then. I like being your dessert and anything else you desire."

We took off on a fast walk and upon reaching our cabin I heard Pam yell, "Have fun you two."

Susan replied, "I know we will."

In a few moments, we had stripped each other to bare skin. I placed Susan on the bed and knelt between her legs. Her pussy was already wet and ready for my eager mouth. I kissed her on her nose and continued slowly down to her breasts. Each nipple received my full attention causing her to gasp and sigh.

I nibbled my way down to her mound to the fold of her labia. Her legs were spread wide and her hips were moving to draw me into her sweet spot. I placed my hands under her butt and lifted her up slightly as I slid my tongue down her slit and into her cunt. "Ohhhh yesssss!"

I reached up and took her hand and placed her fingers on her clit. Susan took the hint and began to slowly rub it. As she increased her tempo, I did the same with my tongue fucking. Her breathing quickened to gasping and suddenly her body tensed, then shook with her orgasm. I continued to lick her cunt, savoring the wonderful taste of her cum.

When Susan recovered, she pulled me up, licking and kissing her cum from my lips. Our bodies were in just the right position that I could slide my cock into her cunt. She responded by reaching down and pulling me in deep. I paused a few moments to enjoy the sensation of her vaginal muscles pulsing around my member.

I placed her legs on my shoulders, cupped her breasts and began to slowly move out and in. Susan held my arms and had a dreamy look of contentment. As I increased my tempo, her grip tightened and her breathing became panting. Within a few moments, I could feel her body tremble as she climaxed.

I released her legs and collapsed into her arms.

"You didn't cum," she said softly, while running her fingers through my hair.

"No I didn't. Guys who cum all the time, every time are only found in fiction."

"I'll take care of you tomorrow morning."

"You don't know how I like hearing that. I love eating your pussy too. By the way, I liked the way you....helped me out. Guys jack off, what do you call it when you masturbate?"

"If you Jack off, then I guess I Jill off."

"Works for me. I'm glad you Jilled off while I was busy eating your cunt. Feeling and seeing you do that is very erotic."

"Definitely!"

"I have a strong feeling our sex life is going to be fantastic."

She kissed me and then replied, "I'll do my best."

Susan thought it would be fun to wear one of my tee shirts for a night shirt. That shirt never looked so sexy. We snuggled with my arm under the shirt holding her breast. A sleeping arrangement I could get very accustomed too.

The next morning when I felt the closeness of Susan, my dick began to grow and I slipped it between her thighs. She pushed me on my back and took my cock into her hand. She just smiled at me, then lowered her mouth and slowly kissed it. I watched her do her sensual magic and soon my hips were matching her rhythm. Now it was my turn to gasp and moan as I filled her mouth with my seed.

"A perfect way to start today," Susan said with a big smile.

"Every day works for me."

Our days were filled with sun, diving, and great sex. A few days later, after some very scintillating love making, Susan told me of her special relationship with Pam.

It seemed they indeed share everything starting when they were young. As they matured and became interested in boys, they expressed intimately their fears and desires. Pam was first to lose her virginity and she gave Susan a very detailed accounting. Susan was surprised at how turned on she became as Pam relayed her story. When she told Pam what was happening, Pam too said she was excited and the girls then stripped and masturbated. That became a more frequent occurrence especially after Susan gave up her virginity. One evening, after finding an adult video Pam's parents had hidden, they decided to try masturbating each other and even tried oral. To this day, they still share the intimate details of their lovemaking. Therefore Pam has a pretty clear picture of the fun Susan and I have been enjoying.

"Have you and Pam every shared a boyfriends?"

"No, only as a fantasy."

"Mine too."

"Should we try it?"

"I really don't know. I wouldn't want anything to happen to the relationships involved."

During the remainder of the week I made sure Susan and Pam had plenty of girl time. Yet secretly, I hoped I would walk into our cabin, find them naked on the bed Jilling off and invite me to play.

Great news came to Susan the day before our departure. My boss had circulated Susan's resume and wanted to set up an interview as soon as she returned home. I of course suggested that she stay with me when she came for the interview. In the back of my mind was the hope that she would get the job and move in with me. Sharon and Pam had the drinks flowing to celebrate the good news that night.

In bed, Susan was explosive. She hardly paused after every climax and by the time she collapsed in my arms the bed was very wet from her cum.

The next morning after my wakeup blowjob, Susan was particularly reluctant to stop. She kept my cock in her mouth long after it had gone limp. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I won't be doing this for a few days."

"When you come up for the interview, we can make up for lost time."

I shared with her the hope that she would get the job and move in with me. That made her very happy. She was up-beat on the boat ride to Belize City but quiet on the short ride to the airport. We said our goodbyes at the gate. Sharon gave me a hug and peck on the lips. However, Pam grabbed my butt, pulled my tight and whispered, "I hope this is the beginning of an intimate friendship." She looked me in the eye, wiggled her hips firmly against my member and planted a wet and probing kiss.

Finally I had Susan in my arms. We passionately kissed as we knew every minute apart would be torture until her interview. Thank God for modern communications to keep the fantasies flowing during our separation and next rendezvous.