Sun, Sand and Skin: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I can't hold back."

"Please. Oh, I'm close. I'm close, baby."

Instead of slowing down, she went for a sprint finish. Emma's movements became more urgent as she hunted down her orgasm. She collapsed on top of him, her breasts crushing into his chest. She grabbed his neck, kissing him frantically as she pistoned her hips furiously. Dan brought a hand up to her hip to slow her but it was already too late. He gasped as he ejaculated. Emma kept her pace but he was already softening inside her and she soon slowed to a stop.

"Shit, sorry, that was just too hot. Let me finish you off with my hand."

"Don't worry, babe," Emma said. She lay on top of him catching her breath then pulled off him with a wet slurp, his dick landing on his belly as she snuggled back beside him. "That was fun. I just want to sleep."

"You sure?" checked Dan, pulling off the condom.

"You can make it up to me in the morning," Emma said, kissing his neck.

Dan let out a contented sigh as exhaustion overtook him. This was going to be a good holiday.