Sunbathing

Story Info
You can get burnt, sun-bathing.
2.2k words
4.26
54.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

"I'm off, Mum. I'm spending some time at the beach. Going to work on my tan a bit."

"OK, love. Have fun, but watch the sun-bathing. You can get burnt, you know."

"You worry too much. I'll take care. Bye."

Heather headed out the door. She had the weekend free. No work. No current boyfriend to worry about. Just her and the beach and any friends she might run into there.

Arriving at the beach Heather soon met up with several other friends, some couples, some singles. All just joining in for a relaxing day, a bit of swimming, sun-bathing and some casual flirting.

After lunch, Erica came wandering over to chat with Heather. She had a suggestion to make.

"Heather, I want to get a tan without any lines showing, but I'm not going topless here with everyone watching. How about coming up into the dunes with me where we can sun-bath topless for a while and keep an eye out for each other?"

"Why not?" Heather laughed. "I was intending to work on my tan for a while, anyway."

Both girls headed off away from the crowd, seeking a little privacy, finally finding a reasonably secluded spot. They could hear the murmur of the people on the beach but no-one was inclined to head away from the water to where they were, so they could quite safely go topless for a while.

After rubbing on some sunscreen (tanning good, burning bad) the girls relaxed on their towels, idly chatting and listening to music on their phones. They had passed a lazy hour in idle contentment before Erica received a phone call. She looked at the display and groaned.

"It's my mother," she said. "I'm going to have to go. She's ringing to remind me that my Grandmother is coming around and I'm supposed to be there. I'd forgotten about that."

She reached for the phone. "Hullo, Mum. I haven't forgotten. I'm leaving now."

Erica sighed. "Sorry to have to leave you in the lurch like this but duty calls."

"Or your mother does," murmured Heather with a smile. "You go. I'm staying here for a little longer. One of us had better get a decent tan."

Now by herself, Heather laid back, closed her eyes and listened to her music while enjoying the sun. She wasn't sure what alerted her but she suddenly she sensed she wasn't alone. Opening her eyes she glanced around and saw a man standing there, looking at her. She frowned up at him, trying to see who it was, her sight slightly obscured by the sun behind him.

"That's what made me look," she thought. "His shadow is on my face."

Heather squinted a bit harder and suddenly it clicked.

Fighting the urge to cover her breasts, Heather scowled at the intruder. "Hullo, Paul. Don't you know it's rude to stare?" she said, a touch of pique in her voice as she wondered how long he had been watching her.

"Is it?" asked Paul. "I always thought beautiful things were there to be looked at and admired. I've always thought you had magnificent breasts, and now I know for sure. They are quite lovely and deserve to be looked at."

Heather could feel her nipples tightening as Paul spoke. Frantically ignoring this and praying that Paul wouldn't notice she replied to his observation.

"Well, you've looked. Now go away. I want to finish working on my tan."

Paul smiled and strolled forward, moving down to stand at her feet.

Heather fumed as he continued to blatantly look her over, spending far too much time examining her breasts. She was not going to be coerced into covering them. He'd have his fun teasing her and then go away.

"So it's rude to stare," murmured Paul. "I wonder if you practice what you preach?"

"What do you mean?" asked Heather, puzzled. Then she noticed that he was sliding his bathers off and was standing there nude.

Heather found herself staring at his crotch. His penis was on display and even as she looked she could see it thickening and rising. She was fascinated. Although she'd had a couple of serious boyfriends and wasn't a virgin, she wasn't overly experienced and while she had seen erections before she had never seen a cock moving from small and flaccid to that more exciting stage.

Heat was rising from deep within her. She could feel herself getting damp and she knew her nipples were now standing proud. Heather flushed and tried to drag her eyes away from that erection.

"You're staring," said Paul.

Heather jerked her eyes up to his face, flushed and oddly excited.

"What do you think you're doing?" she demanded. "Put your bathers back on."

"Not yet," said Paul. "What am I doing? I'll let you take a few guesses."

Moving smoothly but swiftly, Paul knelt next to Heather, his hands moving to the sides of Heather's bikini bottom and undoing the ties before she realised what was happening. He then flicked the bottom down, leaving her exposed to his appreciative gaze.

"I see you shave," Paul observed to a stunned Heather, "and yes, I know I'm staring again. You're made to be looked at."

"I have to cover up," thought Heather, without moving. "I can't just lie here naked in front of him."

Paul paused to see if Heather was going to react adversely to his little stunt, but from what he could see she was slightly stunned and a lot more excited. Her nipples were standing out and, as she was lying there with her legs slightly apart, he could see that her pussy was swelling, lips slightly parted and a gleam of moisture showing along her slit.

Reaching down, Paul calmly placed a hand on the inside of Heather's ankle and gently drew her leg to the side, noting with interest that her other leg moved naturally in the other direction, leaving her completely exposed and vulnerable.

Watching Paul move her leg to the side Heather tried to resist, but instead found her legs parting almost of their own volition.

"He's going to touch me there," she thought. "I've got to stop this."

Still moving smoothly Paul moved so that he was kneeling between Heather's parted thighs. Knowing that Heather expected him to start touching her, he had no intention of doing so. Not with his hands at least.

Heather looked down the length of her body to where Paul was kneeling, not quite touching her. She could see his erection waving gently just above her pussy and she could feel heat building up within her, anticipating when he would start stroking her flesh.

Paul reached down and touched his cock, pointing it down towards the cleft in Heather's pussy. Leaning slightly forward he pressed the head gently but firmly against the cleft, coaxing her lips to part slightly while his cock edged its way in.

Heather gasped. Paul wasn't going to stroke her or spend time preparing her. He was just coming straight into her. She gasped again as she felt the head of his cock move between her lips, probing for the entrance to her vagina. Idly she noticed her knees were rising and moving further apart, ensuring that Paul had room to work.

Looking down at Heather, Paul could see her gaze was fixed firmly where his cock was slowly but firmly penetrating her. He pressed steadily forward, with his cock being the only part of him that was actually touching Heather. Slowly but surely he imbedded himself within her, ready to withdraw if she protested but confident that the time for a protest had long since passed.

Heather could feel Paul advancing within her. "I should stop this," she thought, "but I don't want to. This feels right. And that smug bastard probably knows it."

Heather watched fascinated as Paul's cock slowly advanced within her. She could see he was over halfway in and she already felt filled. She gasped again as he edged even further in, and then gave a sudden small shriek as Paul suddenly lunged the last inch or two, finally completely filling her.

Fully within Heather now, but still with only his cock actually touching her, Paul looked at Heather, waiting for her to look back. As she slowly lifted her gaze to meet his, Paul smiled at her. Heather was biting on her lip, but slowly a tentative smile came, returning Paul's and effectively giving him the nod to go on.

Holding Heather's eyes with his, Paul pressed firmly against her pussy and then relaxed, letting himself withdraw slightly. Watching Heather's eyes widen slightly at this he relaxed. She was responding and liking what was happening. Now his hands came up to cup her breasts.

Heather felt Paul press firmly against her, sending little sensations rippling through her, then relaxing and withdrawing. She found herself lifting slightly, moving up towards that cock that had her pinned, not wanting it to leave her. As her hips moved up, she felt Paul leaning more heavily against her, his hands coming up to cup her breasts and squeeze them.

Now Paul was leaning heavily into Heather, his hands playing with her breasts, squeezing and stroking. He was rolling her nipples under his thumb, while all the time his hips were moving back and forth in a rhythmic motion, driving his erection deep into her before withdrawing to plunge deeply again.

Without knowing how it happened, Heather found that her legs were now wrapped around Paul's waist, holding tightly to him as her hips pushed urgently upward, desperate to match the movement of that cock within her.

Paul was moving slowly, taking his time as he drove himself deeply into Heather, letting the feelings and emotions he was engendering slowly build. He was in no hurry, quite content to take his time so that Heather's responses could build until she was ready for him to come.

Heather was almost groaning with need now. The shuddery little sensations emanating from Paul's touch on her breasts were moving steadily down to meet the stronger sensations being stirred to life deep within her. She could hear herself pleading with him, begging him to go harder, faster.

Paul could feel Heather writhing under him, her legs clutching him to her, her body urgently pressing against him, her pussy frantically thrusting itself upon his rampart erection. She was pleading now, wanting him to move harder and faster, wanting him to bring her to fulfilment.

Balanced on the edge, ready and wanting to climax but finding that last little bounce missing, Heather was almost screaming with frustration. Now! She wanted it now. She could feel the moment when Paul decided that the time had come, and his ravishing of her body took on a new urgency.

He was coming. He couldn't draw this out much longer. He hoped that Heather was as far advanced as he thought, because it wasn't going to last much longer. Paul accelerated, plunging into Heather with all the force he could. Withdrawing and coming down again. And again.

Paul felt the beginning of Heather's climax and hurriedly covered her mouth with his, swallowing her screams as she climaxed, while continuing to thrust deep into her, spilling his seed in a few glorious strokes.

Heather sank slowly back onto her towel, her legs dropping from around Paul. She lay there, feeling replete, almost boneless she was so relaxed. She could feel Paul still within her, warm and filling her while he lay heavily against her. Awareness slowly filtered back into her and she hastily pushed at Paul, telling him to move.

"Get dressed," she hissed at him, frantic in case someone should come by. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She hurriedly donned her bikini, urging Paul to hurry as he took his time finding and putting on his own bathers.

"How could you do that?" she demanded. "Anyone might have come past and seen us."

Paul laughed at her indignation.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It was all my fault, I admit it."

He paused for a second and then spoke again. "I'll change that. I'll admit it was my fault, but there is no way that I'm sorry it happened. You felt marvellous beneath me and I want to do it again sometime."

Heather hesitated before speaking. She wanted to deny it but honesty forced her to speak. "I could have said no early on and made it stick and we both know it. I wanted it as much as you and I have to say I enjoyed it. That doesn't mean that I'm going to let you do it again."

Paul smiled. "We'll let the future look after itself. I hate to mention this at this stage but are you on the pill? I completely forgot about birth control."

"A little bit late asking aren't you?" observed Heather. "Don't worry, I'm protected."

"Good. Now how would you like to take a refreshing swim with me?" asked Paul, indicating the way to the beach.

Heather laughed. "Race you to the water," she said, springing past him and racing towards the sea.

Returning home that evening, Heather was greeted by her mother.

"Hullo, dear. Did you have a nice time."

"Yes, mum. It was a good day."

"And you took care not to get burnt sun-bathing?" continued her mother.

"I may have been singed a little, but not burnt," Heather laughed. "I'm well aware that sun-bathing can be dangerous."

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers