Sunday Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting his head for a moment he glanced at the other couple with pleased surprise. In her ever practical way, his Mom had evidently overcome her reticence and embraced the moment, because she was now sitting naked on the lap of an equally naked Troy, smiling as she fed her small firm tit into her nephew's open mouth.

As his cousin pushed a hand between Vicki's thighs, Glen stripped off his shorts before undressing his Aunt and leading her across to the couch, where he pulled her on to his lap. Sucking on the large resilient tit, he watched avidly from the corner of his eye as his Mom rose and turned to face Troy, and slowly lowered her cunt on to her nephew's rigid tool. Glen allowed himself a smug macho grin when he saw that his cousin's cock was much smaller than his own, and then turned his attention to his buxom Aunt. He grasped her big tits from behind, as with her back to him she rose and fell on his hard rod. Side by side the two cousins sat relishing the illicit excitement as they fucked and were fucked by each other's mothers.

Judging by her responses Glen suspected that his bigger cock was satisfying his Aunt more than Troy did, and he urged her to turn around so that he could add to her pleasure by sucking her nipples as he drove his prick deeper with each thrust. Even though his Mom was tighter than her sister, Rhonda's greater experience enabled her to use her more educated cunt in ways that Vicki was yet to learn, and she soon had her nephew panting on the edge. He grinned at her creamy natural lubrication coating his shaft, and looked across to watch Troy's cock plunging in and out of his Mom's twat, pleased to see that she was in a similar state of arousal. Troy's hands were on her waist, guiding her up and down and Glen put out a hand to fondle her boobs. She stiffened and began to tremble as he tweaked her nipples, and her cum poured out over Troy's belly. It was almost as if this triggered some form of chain reaction, because Troy grunted and let out a gasp as he spurted his load up into his Aunt's tight snatch. A couple of seconds later it was Glen's turn to send a fountain of cum into Rhonda, just as her cunt tightened and her secretions cascaded down his shaft.

Afterwards they sat giggling and discussing what had happened, generally agreeing on the added appeal and excitement of illicit sex. Now that the barriers were down the conversation became more open, and Vicki posed the question that had been niggling her.

"How did you and Troy first get involved?" she asked her sister.

Rhonda laughed. "I was wondering how long it would take you to ask that. For me it started a few years ago. I took his clean laundry to his room when I thought he was out, and I saw him looking at a magazine and playing with himself. I got out of there fast, but I couldn't help thinking how nice this looked." She reached out and grasped his flaccid member fondly before continuing. "Next day after he left for school I went to his room and dug the magazine out from under his mattress and got a shock."

Troy squirmed uncomfortably as he realised the secret he thought was his alone was about to be exposed. His Mom grinned mischievously.

"I started browsing through and came to a photo of a nude girl lying on a rug holding her pussy open, and my darling son here had pasted a cut out photo of my face over hers. After I got over the shock it sort of intrigued me that my own son thought of me that way. To be honest it excited me too, and I started looking for ways to let him 'accidentally' catch me in various states of undress. It started out as just a bit of harmless teasing, but it didn't seem to have any effect. Then I got the idea of leaving my door ajar and 'falling asleep' in just my nightdress with the light on, hoping he would come in and sneak a peek. When that didn't work either I started to really want him to touch me, so I decided that if he did come in I would pretend to stay asleep, no matter what he did, even if he felt my pussy, or better still if he tried to put his cock in me. I couldn't bring myself to say anything to him about how I felt, so I just carried on like that for a couple of years, getting more and more frustrated. Then one night he came home drunk and passed out on his bed wearing just his boxers, and after thinking about him for over an hour I couldn't take any more. I just had to see his cock up close. I sneaked into his room and pulled his boxers down. When I saw it lying there against his belly I couldn't help myself. I started rubbing it and when it started getting hard I leaned over to kiss it. That's when he woke up. He didn't do or say anything for a few seconds, and then he put his hand on my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. It wasn't where I wanted him to put it, but at the same time it wasn't where I didn't want him to put it either. After I swallowed his cum he just lay there looking at me so I got up to leave, but he pulled me down and undressed me. He played with my tits and pussy for about half an hour and then when I started to cum he fucked me."

By the time she had finished telling it, Troy was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "I wondered what set you off. I remember that magazine, but I haven't seen it for ages." After a moment's thought he chuckled, and they looked at him questioningly. "It's just as well you didn't look a few pages further on."

Rhonda's response shook him. "That's easily done, I still have it somewhere." She rose and went to her room, and to her son's dismay she returned brandishing the incriminating publication. He cringed as she showed the others the page he had doctored, and when she began turning the following pages he looked as if he wanted the earth to open up and swallow him. After thumbing a little further, his Mom laughed uproariously and held the magazine for everyone to see. A slender small breasted girl was depicted on all fours, whilst a man knelt behind her, stuffing her cunt with a cock like an oversized cucumber. This time the face that stared out of the pages was that of Vicki, and she burst into a fit of giggling. They looked through the rest of the magazine, then she turned back to the page with her face.

"I don't remember having that photo taken. That looks like fun." With a leer she rose from the couch and bent from the waist, bracing herself against the cushion with one hand and reaching the other behind her to pull her pussy lips apart. "Do you really think a cock that big would fit in here?"

Glen laughed. "I'm not sure, but I know one that definitely will." As Rhonda and Troy watched, he grasped his Mom's hips and drove his cock into her cum filled snatch.

After a few moments, Rhonda grasped Troy's tool. "Hey, why should they have all the fun?" Rising from her seat, she bent over alongside Vicki and guided the stiff organ into her insatiable hole. Vicki slipped an arm around her pulling her close, and the sisters shared passionate kisses as each was fucked by her horny son.

The two young studs finally withdrew their totally depleted pricks, and went to raid the fridge for beer as the sisters sank down onto the couch. "My God Vick," Rhonda panted, "I never dreamed I could be so horny."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, I feel like I could fuck forever."

"Me too, but I don't think the boys are going to be much use for a while. I think we fucked them to a standstill."

The younger woman looked speculatively at the other, and reached out to fondle a generous breast. "You know, there's one thing I always wanted to try."

Understanding showed in her sister's face and she slid from the couch, stretching out on the polished floor with her legs wide apart in unspoken invitation. Her hips rose as Vicki fastened her hungry mouth eagerly over her dripping slit, and it took no more than a couple of licks to prompt her to move into a sixty nine.

Glen and Troy emerged from the kitchen carrying a bottle of beer in each hand, and stopped in disbelief as they saw the tangle of arms legs and pussies.

Watching avidly as the sisters greedily slurped their sons' cum out of each other's cunts, Glen tried unsuccessfully to make his tool rise to the occasion again. As he accepted temporary defeat he consoled himself with the thought that with two horny and more than willing women like his Mom and his Aunt at his beck and call, there was no sense in busting his balls trying to get into the pants of a teasing born again virgin like Cheryl.

12