Sunset at the Pink Water Cafe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What in God's name have I gotten myself into?' she said to herself as she hurried up the hill.

When she got to her house she turned and looked down the hill -- to his house. All the lights were off now, and she hurried inside, bolted the door behind her and ran upstairs to her room.

Her hands were shaking as she went to her dresser and, with her hands out, leaned on it, looking at her face in the mirror on top. Splotches of red, a bead of perspiration under her hairline, and she could see the fear in her eyes now and she wondered what had happened.

She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, changed into her night clothes and pulled down the sheets, was going to get in bed but she went to the window and looked down into the yard, saw Jimmie looking up at her, then the pup walked over to a tree and lifted it's leg, grinning all the while.

*

© 2017 Adrian Leverkühn | abw | and so here ends Chapter One. More soon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Her Fairy-Tale Life She saves his life and he transforms hers.in Romance
Islands in the Stream It ain't over until it's over.in Loving Wives
Hate at First Sight When they met, she hated him. Would that last?in Romance
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
More Stories