Sunshine After the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing someone enter Linda spun around guiltily. "I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind, but Maddy's asleep and I could hear this storm coming, and I love watching storms. When I'm not in them, that is." She smiled ruefully.

"So do I." Nick sat down in the opposite corner of the window seat, half facing Linda and half turned to look out of the window. "Shall we watch it together?"

"Yes, why not, it's nicer when someone else is there." She smiled again, a warm welcoming smile, and shifted her position so that she mirrored his half turned posture. They were like bookends on a shelf, separated only by a couple of feet of window ledge.

Now he was at the front of the cottage Nick could see that the storm was nearly overhead, though it was not yet raining. Lightning was stabbing at the ground with menacing regularity and thunder was rumbling all around. It was to be another heavy storm. He glanced at Linda to be sure she was alright, and by the sudden glare of another lightning strike he caught her gazing steadily back at him unabashed. He smiled at her, but the lightning had gone and he couldn't tell if she had seen him, or if she had smiled herself. But the image of her features outlined by the flash was etched into his minds eye.

Just at that point nature unleashed one of her noisiest and closest strikes, the flash followed almost instantly by a boom that shook the cottage, rattling the windows and making both of them jump like startled deer. Instinctively they both reached out towards the other, whether for support or in support neither was sure, but their two hands met, or rather collided, in mid air, each bumping painfully into the other. But for all that, they held, fingers interlocking as their owners smiled at each other in embarrassment, neither knowing what made them stretch out to the other.

Now they sat facing towards each other, the storm temporarily taking a back seat as they gazed silently into each others faces. Nick reached out with his other hand, certain for some unknown reason, that Linda would reciprocate. She did, taking his other hand in hers so that they sat, knees now touching, looking directly into each other's eyes. It was a moment of revelation to Nick, one in which his innermost feelings became clear and one that he could never forget. Slowly but confidently he pulled Linda towards him, absolutely sure now that she would respond, until they were leaning together, arms around each other's neck, lips and faces only inches apart.

That they would kiss seemed unavoidable, but Mother Nature had other ideas. Just as they began to tilt their heads to accommodate each other's mouths, another shaking, booming, crash of thunder jolted them out of the moment, making them jump apart like guilty children. Nick cursed silently, not aware that Linda did too.

Nick looked silently out at the storm, regretting the moment lost, wondering if it and how it could be recovered. Suddenly with a mental 'sod it – shit or bust' he got to his feet. Linda looked at him curiously, but his intentions soon became clear. Standing in front of her he offered his hands, and, when she raised her own to clasp them, he gently raised her to her feet.

"Now, where were we?" He murmured and took her tenderly into his arms. This time they did kiss, the storm still raging was forgotten as their mouths came together for the first time. At first the kiss was cautious, light and tentative, each seeking to know how their partner felt, but as certainty and excitement grew, the kiss became passionate, tongues flickering and exploring, mouths welded together until lack of breath forced them apart.

"Phew!" Exclaimed Linda. "I didn't expect that tonight!"

"I'm sorry, it just seemed right, if I was wrong...." Nick's voice tailed off in doubtful enquiry.

"Oh, no! It was right, it is right." Linda was looking at him expectantly, her face raised for a possible follow up kiss. He did not fail her. Now they were in each others arms, their bodies pressed tight together and separated only by two layers of towelling, and their kisses becoming more intense, more committed.

Nick shifted slightly, embarrassed to find an erection growing awkwardly under his robe and threatening to press triumphantly against Linda's stomach. He tried to ease its position, to disguise it in some way, but Linda had already noticed.

"No, don't move him; it's nice to be wanted occasionally!"

Nick smiled a happy smile and opened his mouth to find a reply, but the storm chose that moment to bring a curtain of rain roaring across the cottage, drumming against the glass and accompanied by more booming claps of thunder. All possibility of speech now thankfully lost, Nick drew Linda close, the head of his cock pressing unconcerned against her hip, and continued his kisses.

It was Linda who made the first overtly sexual move, reaching down to find a way between the folds of his robe and take his cock in her hand, gently massaging the head in her palm. Nick groaned quietly, both from surprise and pleasure, and renewed his tongue's exploration of her willing mouth, while Linda's hand soon travelled the length of his shaft and cupped his balls.

Perhaps from the need to regain the initiative, perhaps from growing certainty of Linda's feelings, or perhaps just from his own rising need, Nick found the end of her towel where it was tucked it in, and freed it. Then, stepping back to allow it to fall, he loosened the tie of his own robe and shrugged it from his shoulders, letting each stand naked before the other.

With the rain pounding at the window, thunder rolling and rumbling all around, and the flicker of angry lightning the only source of illumination, Nick and Linda stood unashamed, allowing and enjoying each other's frank appraisal of their bodies.

Linda was pleased with what she saw. Nick was her type of man, tall, fairly slim and reasonably toned, dark haired, but smooth skinned (she didn't like hairy chests.), and with an easy confidence about the way he carried himself. She was beginning to thank the argument that had brought her here!

Nick, on the other hand, was troubled. He was newly out of a long standing marriage and still carried the wounds and battle scars of that campaign, He felt that as yet he was not ready for a new partner but still felt very attracted to this gorgeous creature that stood before him. She was truly stunning, full firm breasts and a flat soft skinned stomach carried on a slim feminine frame, combined with lithe movements and an almost animal vitality. When he looked at her standing unabashed before him his body cried out 'sex', but his soul called for love, and this frightened him a little. It would be unfair to her and to himself to take advantage for the sake of his body's urges, he was wracked with indecision.

In the end the decision was made for him. Linda moved forwards into his arms and her naked form pressed so tantalisingly against him gave victory to his libido. Again they kissed, safe in each others embrace, skin on skin, curves against muscles, and with Nick's ever hardening erection now pressed unashamedly against Linda's stomach. All the time the storm raged, lashing the cottage with wind and rain, the incessant lightning performing a devil's lightshow beyond the glass of the window. Nick felt a tiny shiver pass through the girl nestling in his arms and realised suddenly how much the temperature had dropped again in the storm. Gently he disentangled the nest of limbs that they had become and, taking Linda's hand with a soft "come on", he led her quietly to his bedroom.

Unconsciously they tiptoed guiltily as they passed the spare bedroom, though if Maddy had not been disturbed by the storm, she would hardly wake to the sound of two people treading softly along a storm-lit carpeted hallway, but instincts run deep. It was also instinct that made Nick hold his breath as he eased the bedroom door shut behind them, and the 'whoosh' as he released it brought a giggle from Linda.

"What are you worried about? We're what's known as 'consenting adults', are we not?" Her tone was gently mocking, before she continued, "And anyway, Maddy wouldn't mind."

"I know, it's not that, but it's sort of......" Nicks voice tailed off in embarrassment.

"Sort of?" Linda wasn't letting him off the hook.

"Well," Nick began hesitantly, turning back to look at her, "Much as I want you – and I do! I don't want to take advantage of a row you've had with your partner. It doesn't seem fair."

"Partner?" There was heavy sarcasm mixed with contempt in Linda's voice, then, "That relationship is dead, long live ours!"

For several minutes the two looked at each other in shocked silence, white flashes of lightning illuminating their mutual surprise. Nick was dumbfounded at Linda's open acknowledgement that something more than sexual pleasure was in the offing, and Linda was stunned by her own admission. Until that moment neither had admitted to themselves, let alone to each other, that a deep mutual attraction had been growing since the minute they had met.

It was Nick who eventually broke the silence. "Long live ours." He replied, his voice thick with emotion. There was nothing more to say and with that he led her over to the bed, lying on it and pulling her down with him.

There they melted back into each others arms, but the nature of their embrace was now totally changed. There was now no hesitation from either of them, no uncertainty, no tentative touching, their bodies simply met and moulded naturally together. Their mouths locked, tongues explored, hands roamed over hot flesh and tangled limbs, and before they were aware of what was happening Linda had opened to Nick and he was sliding into her body. Their union was instinctive and animal like, but no less tender for that.

Nick moved inside her hard and deep and she accepted him willingly, pushing up in answer to his thrusts and smiling her happiness into the lamplight. It had been a long time since he had made love at all, and actually enjoying sex was but a distant memory for Linda, so their union was short and fierce. His thrusts became rough, almost violent, as he pushed deeper into her, as if trying to impale her onto his shaft. But this was just what Linda needed and her responses were equally strong. She clasped him in her arms, her fingers gripping into his back to hold him firm against her as she bucked back at him with her hips. Together they rose towards orgasm, tiny grunts issuing from Linda at each of Nick's thrusts, grunts that became louder as she got closer to her release, spurring Nick on to plunge harder and harder into her pussy. When they came it was almost simultaneous, Nick beating Linda to it by about a half second, groaning noisily as he did so. Linda in turn cried out loudly at her as her own orgasm hit, no longer caring if the world knew of their lovemaking.

Afterwards, with breathing and heartbeat returning slowly to normal, they lay in each others arms, contented if not sated. The storm was now passing, it's anger now reduced to distant grumbles of thunder. It was as if, having done its job of bringing the pair together, it was now leaving them to it.

"Well." Nick observed eventually, "If Maddy didn't know before, I guess she does now! Are you always that noisy?"

"Only when I'm enjoying myself." Linda replied. "And I bet Maddy's jealous!" She added grinning, then suddenly serious. "Do you mind?"

"What? Maddy knowing we've made love?"

Linda nodded into the darkness, and then realising Nick couldn't see her. "Yes - and that we've got together."

"Not the tiniest bit. You can announce it on national television and I'll be happy!"

"Good." She sounded satisfied.

Nick reached out and switched on a bedside lamp, casting warm muted light across the bedroom. He looked down at Linda lying quietly beside him and smiled. She smiled back, then taking his hand she put it to her lips and gently kissed his fingers. They lay together on top of the duvet quietly holding hands and thinking over the events of the day, the fortuitous storm that brought them together and the second one that made them lovers. It had been a remarkable day all in all.

"I shan't be long; I'm just going to the bathroom." Linda slipped from the bed, heading for the door and shaking Nick out of the reverie he was falling into. He watched her beautiful naked bottom sway its way out of the room then took a cigarette from the packet on the bedside table and lit it, wriggling a little higher in the bed to do so. His thoughts were in some confusion, but one thing he was sure of. He was falling head over heels in love with this girl.

Linda returned, showing Nick her front view as naturally as she had displayed her rear. She really is a stunner, he thought, gazing in open appreciation of her body, and suddenly realising that she was shaved. He had not noticed this before, even when he made love to her, and he couldn't take his eyes from the convergence of her legs.

"Don't look so surprised, it is summer after all, and it's much more hygienic, don't you think?"

"Oh Linda, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, it's just that I haven't a clue how I didn't notice before when... well when we made love." He stubbed out his half smoked cigarette, using the action as an excuse to look away.

Linda's laugh was as melodic as before. "You really are quite shy, aren't you? Don't worry about it, I think we had other things on our minds then."

She lay back down beside him, before rolling to him, her leg sprawling across his stomach and her hand stroking his neck, and whispering in his ear. "I think I'm going to love you." She stared at him closely for a reaction.

"And me you!" Nick answered solemnly and truthfully, gazing back into her lovely green eyes to lend weight to his assertion. The kiss that followed was long, tender and loving, sealing their partnership.

Linda now lay half on top of Nick, still stroking his neck and still gazing down at him between kisses. But, much as he liked it that way, her thigh was resting on a growing erection and he wriggled just a little to relieve the pressure. He had thought he'd managed it discreetly, but Linda giggled and, unexpectedly, he blushed.

"I see there's life down below." She took her hand from his neck and reached for his cock. "Let's see if he's still in working order."

She slid a little way down his body to bring him within her reach, at the same time adjusting her own position so that her pussy now rested against his thigh. Then, taking his shaft in her hand she began to stroke him softly but deliberately, long slow strokes from base to head, at the same time moving her hips to rub herself gently against his thigh in time with her hand. Nick lay back to enjoy this new sensation, clearly Linda's upfront and open attitude to sex was going to take some getting used to - but it did have its compensations.

Nick reached up, hooking his arm around Linda's head and pulling her mouth back down to his; burrowing his other hand under her body to wrap around and rest lightly on the top curves of her bottom. As he kissed her his hand roamed across her back, feeling the softness of her skin, while his tongue explored the recesses of her mouth, all the while enjoying the feel of her hand on his cock.

Linda was playing with him, travelling the length of his shaft, sometimes gripping firmly, sometimes barely skating across the surface, and sometimes gently dragging her nails over the sensitive skin. Extending her activities, she reached lower and cupped his balls in her hand, squeezing then gently and making Nick moan softly into her mouth. Then, hooking her fingers, she dragged her fingertips and nails all the way from his perineum, over the skin of his scrotum right to the tip of his cock. He gasped with the pleasure, breaking their kiss in the need to breathe more deeply. Down again went her hand, repeating the squeeze to his balls, and the intense sensation of the journey back to his glans. Whether by luck or intention, this had the effect of making the slight involuntary push of his hips press his thigh harder against the gentle rubbing of Linda's pussy, making her gasp in turn. Pleased by the result, he repeated the movement deliberately and was soon feeling the slippery evidence of her arousal on the skin of his leg. They were engaged in a highly erotic game, each slowly bringing the other to a higher state of arousal without any pressure, without any rush, just the unhurried giving of mutual pleasure.

But soon Linda's breathing was becoming more erratic, her thrusts against Nick's thigh getting harder and more urgent. She was gripping harder onto his shaft, and making little whimpering noises in her throat. His leg was now very wet and her pussy was sliding almost friction free on her juices, even though it was pressed so firmly against him that he could feel her lips spread wide and the little nub of her stiffened clitoris rubbing harder and harder along his skin Carried away on her rise to orgasm, Linda's hand had now lost it's way with Nick's cock, sometimes it was lying still, sometimes grasping him hard, and sometimes moving up and down as she remembered it from within the haze of her own arousal. She was not deliberately being selfish, just carried away by her own pleasure. Nick's function had changed, he was, he thought, now just here for the ride, to let her bring herself to orgasm on his leg, to caress her back, to kiss her forehead, and to hold her tight as she came. This time she did not cry out so loudly, just emitting a strangled cry at the moment of climax as she pushed herself hard on his leg, her body becoming momentarily rigid in ecstasy.

"Jesus, but that was so good!" Linda lay panting in his arms in the heart-pounding, breathless aftermath of orgasm, her body sprawled lifeless and sweat shiny on top of him. He smiled to himself, quietly and languidly stroking her hair, taking surrogate satisfaction from giving pleasure to the woman he loved.

For a little while they lay quietly together, each lost in their own thoughts. Nick thanking the Gods who had brought this woman into his life and Linda marvelling to herself at how much more uninhibited she felt in Nick's presence, the thought making her squirm a little with contentment.

Her involuntary fidget caused Nick's rigid cock to twitch slightly under her hand, and she looked at him, suddenly feeling guilty.

"Whoops! I've been a bit selfish, haven't I?"

"Only the teeniest little bit, but I might be bribed into forgiving you. For a good price, that is!"

Linda raised her eyebrows at this in mock surprise, before pretending to give the matter deep thought. "I think I might know a suitable bribe!"

She wriggled down the bed until her head was at his waist level, then... "Try this for a down payment and tell me what you think!" With that she closed her lips around his cock, taking him deep into her mouth.

Linda's mouth was soft on his cock. There was none of the frantic sucking and head bobbing that he had been used to, just an erotic and sensuous movement, long and gentle bringing him tenderly back to the boil, hardening his shaft and filling his balls. She had brought her hands into play too, cupping and moulding his ball bag with the one, while holding the base of his cock between finger and thumb of the other to keep it pointing into her mouth. All Nick could do was relax once more and soak up the luxurious feeling of Linda's attentions.

The build up to his climax was long and intense, Linda's mouth sliding up and down his shaft, lubricating him with her saliva, massaging him with her tongue and rolling his balls between her fingers. More than once the feelings became so intense that he pushed up with his hips unintentionally, bringing a teasing frown of mock anger to her face. But eventually he felt that familiar tightening of his scrotum as his imminent orgasm began to gather deep under his cock. He was not going to last much longer.