Sunshine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ooh you're a big boy after all.' Steph cooed.

'Bigger than you think.' Grunted Dan and he stood up straight thrusting his cock fully into her. Steph screamed as his cock plowed into her pussy stretching her like no one had before. Her feet left the floor as he hammered home. Steph thought she was going to feel it hitting her throat and it pushed into her cervix sending a spasm all the way round her body.

The siblings were too wrapped up in their fuck to realise that Steph's scream had been heard by Laura outside. She didn't know what it was but she knew it was her daughter and she sounded like she was in pain.

'What was that? Did you hear it?' Laura asked Jason.

'I didn't hear anything.' replied Jason. Being buried balls deep in the ass of a sexy woman is generally enough to occupy the mind of most men but he realised her concern and pulled back to let her get up. His softening cock slipped from her arse and he rested back on his heels wiping his forehead.

Only wearing her bikini top Laura walked swiftly across the garden and into the house via the kitchen door expecting to see some disaster had befallen her family. She gasped at the sight and sound of her two children fucking like rabbits in front of the window. Dan and Steph were too wrapped up in their own fuck to realise their mother had stopped hers. Laura's eyes were drawn to Dan's bum hammering away at Steph and the glimpses of his large cock thrusting in and out of Steph's tight pussy told her right away why her daughter had screamed.

To be continued...

12