Supanova Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do be a good girl and take it all down, Irina!" I moaned triumphantly as I felt the first shot hit the back of her throat. Her eyes lit up in surprise, but then resumed their despondent look as she realized the vice I had her head in had no intention of losing any cum. Stream after stream of cum blasted the inside of her mouth and tongue, tonsils and throat as I kept her lips wrapped around my head, one fist in her hair and another on her throat as I flexed and spasmed.

As I came down from my high and loosened my grip on her, I felt her gulp and try to clean things up in her mouth and on my cock. Her tongue worked slowly around my head and shaft, intermittently swallowing down what I assume was some new cum she found in her mouth. I finally released her entirely and looked down at her, saliva dripping down her face and chest onto her cosplay.

"See, that wasn't so bad, now was it? You ready to get to the party now?" I motioned towards the other room, where I could hear some loud grunting and yelling. She smiled and nodded up at me sweetly, so I took the opportunity to grab a fistful of hair and start dragging her into the other room on all fours. My ever-changing attitude startled her and she cried out as she tried to keep up with me.

As we rounded the corner into the living area, the scene immediately struck my cock with a rush of blood and it twitched involuntarily. Katyuska was bent over doggystyle, her face pressed into the couch, one hand reaching back to keep Vera at bay. Vera had successfully sunk about seven inches of the nine-inch dildo into Katyuska and was trying to go further. She was kneeling behind her with one hand gripping Kat by the hips, and the other trying to push Katyuska's hand out of the way. They were both sweating profusely, and Kat had clearly been sobbing from the pain at some point.

I stood in the doorway, holding Irina's head up by the makeshift leash as she stared in awe at the depraved scene of my two models. Vera took a pause to breath and wave at us, but Katyuska's face was still buried in the cushions, trying to escape the silicon pain.

"Ladies, I want you to meet Irina. She wanted to join us at our own afterparty," I pointed dismissively at her while pulling her chin up a little higher with her blonde ponytail.

"Oh hey, Irina, your Asuka cosplay was so well done! And I absolutely love your Cassie Cage! I'd shake your hand, but I don't want to lose all the hard work I've had to put in to get this thing in poor Kat!" Vera drank Irina's body in impishly as she waved to her, not losing any purchase on Katyuska's stretched asshole. Catching a glimpse of a reflection off part of Irina's lips and cheeks, she smirked, "I see you've already met Marcus's cock."

Blushing, Irina couldn't take her eyes off the sodomy in front of her, even though she didn't realize which hole Vera was trying to conquer. I let her go and she got a slightly better view as I strode over to Katyuska. Reaching down, I yanked Katyuska's face up by her hair and struck her hard across the face.

"Just cause you're struggling around Vera's cock is no excuse for bad manners, slut," I said flatly to her as I held her face inches from mine. A new tear crept from the corner of her eye as she struggled to comply.

"Unhh, I'm sorry Irin—a. I'm Katyuska—it's a pleasure to meet YOOuuuuu..." she grunted out before collapsing back into the cushions as I let her hair go. Vera seized the moment and tried to push the dildo deeper, and Katyuska's arm flew up once again to try and stop the invasion.

Irina had gingerly stood up off to the side, and finally saw the ring that used to resemble a virgin asshole stretched taught around the monstrous black dildo Vera was wielding.

"Oh god, it is in asshole!" she stepped back gingerly and sat down on the opposite couch to process the situation unfolding around her. I stroked my cock as I walked around to survey the scene from Vera's perspective. Two to three inches remained exposed, Kat's arm preventing her smaller friend from burying it completely in her guts.

"Vera, one of the things I learned early on with Kat is that you have to take what you want, regardless of what pain it causes her. Sure, she screams a lot, but at the end of the day, it's the only way she truly gets to know herself as a depraved, submissive slut. Turns out, it's also how she cums the hardest," I casually stated as I reached around Vera to take Katyuska's hand in my own.

"This is how you make sure she doesn't resist," I demonstrated by turning her hand until it made a ninety-degree angle with her wrist, and then twisting her arm in its socket to a painful angle.

"Unnnnnggghhhh!!" Katyuska groaned as pain shot up her arm and forced her head deeper into the couch.

"And now, you can fuck her asshole without resistance!" I stated matter-of-factly as I gave Vera a little push forward, driving the dildo a little deeper into Kat.

"UnnnaaaAAARRRGGGGHHH!!" Katyuska's face turned and belted out as her organs tried to make room inside her for the growing invader. Vera squealed gleefully and spanked her asscheeks alternatively as she finally saw progress. I noticed that her angle wasn't going to make it easy for her though to fuck Kat with the full length.

"Instead of kneeling, why don't you get up and fuck her from above? Then you use gravity to really sink it in to the hilt!" I mentioned while gripping Vera's cute ass and lifting her into a crouching position, the dildo falling out of Katyuska. The screaming stopped for a few moments before Vera lined up the dildo and began reentry. As the head began its long journey, the familiar gasping and grunting slowly morphed into sobbing and screaming. I walked over to Katyuska's head, no longer twisting her arms but keeping them immobile on her lower back with one hand, and shoved my cock into her open mouth. I had a plan developing, and it required a hard cock to work. The screaming became muffled as I slid in and out, her face just providing a warm, wet hole to fuck as she lay there helpless.

"Oh my god, it's all in finally!" Vera exclaimed as she came to a rest on top of Katyuska's butt, the black dildo barely noticeable. The vibrations from the muffled screaming was escalating the hardness of my cock very rapidly, but watching Vera's odd fucking pattern was annoying me. It wasn't her fault she'd never fucked a girl with a strap-on, I reasoned as I pulled out of Katyuska's mouth. Sobbing again filled the room as Katyuska half-intelligibly begged for mercy through her crying.

I walked over behind Vera and wrapped my arms around her gently, whispering in her ear, "I'm going to show you how to really fuck Katyuska so she remembers it."

Vera giggled and began to pull out of Kat, thinking I would replace her in Katyuska's gaping asshole.

"Oh no, you're fine," I assured her as I used one hand on her back to push her forward into a squat leaning position over Katyuska's ass. Slipping her own black thong aside, I lined up my cock to her asshole and began to push in.

"OooohhhHHHH!!" moaned Vera at the surprising entry. Once my head had entered her, I used both hands to grab Vera's wrists and hold them straight behind her. Slowly, I drove my cock head through her rectum, her breathing becoming pained as she struggled to reason with her own invader.

"That's a good little girl," I whispered encouragingly into her ear as I struggled to wedge all of my cock in her tight ass. Any evasive movements she attempted to slow my penetration down failed miserably as the strap-on kept her locked in one spot, pinned between Kat and me.

"OOOHHuuuunnnGGGHHH," her moaning became more pained as my cock found new depths in her bottom. Her breathing was ragged as I finally seated myself fully inside her, realizing that her strap-on was providing vibrations to her clit.

Once my hips met her perky asscheeks, I gripped her hip with one hand and a nipple with the other while kissing her neck. Pushing in and out slowly, I used my purchase on her petite body to fuck Katyuska while simultaneously teasing out my own pleasure from Vera. The three of us groaned simultaneously as pleasure (and in some cases, pain) flowed through our intertwined bodies in a lust-filled orgy. Once I had settled into a less awkward rhythm in Vera's asshole, I remembered Irina and glanced at the other couch.

Her sheer white pants were unzipped at the top, and a gloved hand was stuffed deep in her crotch while another rubbed a breast that she had pulled out of the white top. Her jaw was slack as she watched me pillage Vera's asshole and Katyuska's at the same time, Vera's body trapped between us. Every time I drove my cock into Vera, I would punctuate it with a hard thrust from my hips, jerking Vera forward deep into Katyuska, eliciting delicious sobs every time it occurred, sometimes from both. I could hear Vera panting heavily now, and her legs were trembling as they struggled to stay standing between Kat and me. I doubted Katyuska was cumming from the rough sodomy, but that wasn't my concern. I gripped both of Vera's arms roughly behind her back with one arm and used my other to grip her throat while nibbling on her ear.

"You like cumming from a huge cock in your ass while you fuck your friend like a cheap whore?" I growled into her ear as I punched her asshole rapidly. Her hips started spasming at my snub and I clamped down hard on her throat. Her orgasmic squeal barely escaped her lips as her face turned red and her body convulsed. I held her in the air by her throat as her legs left the ground, keeping the dildo driving in and out of Katyuska. Her ass and legs contracted around my shaft as I let her ride out her orgasm suspended on my cock between us. As she came down off her orgasm, I released my hold on her neck and she collapsed onto Katyuska's body, her small frame draped limply over her friend with a large, peaceful smile on her face.

Noticing the black dildo was still lodged deep in Katyuska, I took the opportunity to lower Vera's body a little so the dildo was lined up better, and then started roughly plowing deep into Vera's ass. I swam in the groans and cries from Katyuska as I used Vera like a flimsy condom, trying to elicit pain from Katyuska while grinning widely at Irina. The intensity turned Vera's dwindling orgasm into another body-wracking convulsion as I overstimulated her sensitive nerves.

"You seem to like what you see, Irina! Perhaps it's time for you to re-acquaint with my cock?" I asked, as I slowly ground my hips to the tune of Katyuska's cries for mercy. Irina's mouth was open, her eyes closed, and I could see the moisture around her twat as she messily rubbed her clit.

Caught with her pants down, her face flushed and she tried to hide her exposed pussy with her legs,

"I...uh... I don't know..." she mumbled, unsure what to say and embarrassed to be caught masturbating, just feet away from our rough orgy.

Laughing heartily, I slowly dragged my cock from the bowels of Vera, causing her tiny body to spasm on top of Kat, and her face winced occasionally. As I withdrew my cock completely from her, Irina's eyes widened, seeing my cock still in its engorged state.

Walking over to her brandishing my weapon, she instinctively tried to shrink into the couch, afraid of what I had in mind for her after seeing me ravage both my models simultaneously.

"You're gonna be fine, Irina," I coaxed as I slid her pants off her body, revealing her tan legs leading to a damp white thong. Bending over her and scooping her into my arms easily, I walked over to a large armchair facing the girls. Plopping myself down, I lowered her into my lap facing the girls, her tight body resting lightly on top of me. My cock lay firm beneath her, not inside yet, but reminding her of its impending purpose. My hands reached around her and gently massaged her breasts as I watched Vera start to recover from her daze and pull out of Katyuska.

"Ooohhhhunngggghhh," Katyuska groaned as the large black destroyer finally vacated her tender asshole. Vera's eyes lit up when she saw the gape she had made, diving her tongue to Kat's asshole and licking her burning anal ring.

"haaaaaahhhhh," Kat murmured at the tender ministrations of Vera and the relief from the previous stabbing at her stomach. Seeing only Vera's eyes peering out from behind Katyuska's beautiful round ass, I slowly lowered a hand to Irina's firm stomach, hinting at what she wanted. Irina was squirming in my lap, her legs splayed out to the side as her body reacted to my touch. I played with an erect nipple, its hardness pushing through the white material covering only her breasts. Alternating between kissing her neck and breathing on her ear, I lightly trailed fingers where her legs met her crotch. She shivered, and one arm reached back to hold my head, another desperately trying to find my cock below her. As she tried to lift her ass up a little to seek out my hard shaft, my hand clamped down hard on her mound, pinning it to my lap and grinding her clit.

"Oh fuck!!" she gasped as my hand held her crotch to mine, unable to move from my constant ministrations to her breast, neck, ears and pussy. My hand picked up speed on her clit as I nibbled on her ear, and within seconds I could feel her body begin the ascent towards orgasm. I ebbed my hand's pressure and I finally lifted her ass up in my lap, my cock springing to attention. She quickly braced herself on the chair with her arms and used her legs to lower herself onto my shaft, my hands guiding her thong aside. As my head penetrated her, she twitched and screamed as the orgasm hit her immediately.

"Oohhhh fuuuuuUUUUUCCCCKKK!" gurgled out of her as she wrestled with the sensations of my shaft displacing her labia and head pressing hard into her g-spot at her reclining angle. Her arms and legs trembled nonstop, unwilling to take my entirety further as she rode out her orgasm high above my lap. Vera and Katyuska gazed lustily at the white-clad figure seizing at the end of my cock tether before Vera coaxed Katyuska onto her back. Her eyes never leaving Irina, Vera shoved the black dildo into Katyuska's pussy, eliciting moans of gratitude from her friend.

When Irina finally appeared to regain control of her body, she attempted to remove herself from my shaft; the pressure too great for her throbbing pussy. I had other plans though, as I kept my hands locked on her hips, and slowly began pulling her downward onto my spear.

"NoooOOOOOO!" she grunted in vain as she lost the battle to gravity, my cock pushing her insides apart to make room for its entirety.

"You're splitting me!" she cried as the pain overtook her pleasure, my grip unrelenting as I forced her body deeper onto mine. With her pussy enveloping half my shaft now, I reached with one hand and began lightly rubbing her clit again.

"Please, it's too much! The penis too big!" she begged, but her hands lost purchase on the chair and she fell to her elbows on me, crying from the abrupt pain in her abdomen. I could see Vera starting to pick up pace deep inside her fucktoy, her mind reacting carnally to the pain she saw Irina in. The begging, crying and screaming was usual in our photography sessions, and Irina's struggles were pushing Vera over the top. As Vera collapsed on top of Katyuska and kissed her deeply on the mouth, my own carnal desire kicked in, and I shot my hips upward into Irina. Her piercing scream resounded above me as my entire shaft finally found its way inside her tight body. Leaning backwards, I restrained her struggling body and began to saw my hips up and down into her pussy.

"Unngh, unngh, unghhk!!" she cried brokenly as the hammer hit her cervix again and again. Holding Irina's body close to mine and pistoning mindlessly, I watched Vera gyrate her hips into Katyuska, and Katyuska's hips start to spasm as the vibrating dildo finally brought her the pleasure she's been seeking.

"Please..." Irina sobbed as my cock inflicted destruction on her pussy. Finally pausing, I asked kindly in a tone Kat was all too familiar with,

"You want me to stop wrecking your pussy, Irina? I thought this is what you wanted..."

"Yes please it hurt so much! I cannot take it!" she gasped, and I curled forward out of the deep chair, bringing her with me, still attached at the hips.

"OoooOWWWW!" she cried at the sudden movement, and I finally slid my member from her sopping pussy.

"I want to try again, my pussy is just sensitive right now!" she bargained, but I was already focused on my next task, spinning her around and pushing her over one of the chair's arms. Placing a hand in her blonde hair and wadding it into a fist, I pinned her head deep in the chair and spanked her exposed ass.

"It's not nice to tease about wanting cock, Irina," I said sternly as I alternated between her firm asscheeks. Her initial cries were pleasantly surprised by the new strategy, but as I continued to keep her pinned and administer blow after blow, her cries turned to pain.

"Owww! UuuggHH!" her body tried to twist and turn, but my hand kept her upper body pinned, and the arm of the chair kept her bent at the hips with little support for her feet.

"You try to put my cock in you, and then selfishly orgasm in the first few seconds? And THEN don't want me to cum? That's just fucking rude, Irina!" I spat harshly as my hand continued to rain down on her now bright red ass. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she tried to gurgle out a response, but I forced her face deeper into the chair.

"You know what happens to selfish bitches like that, Irina?" I continued to growl at her as I stopped the blows raining to rub my hand in her very slippery pussy. Wiping the copious natural lubricant on my cock, I stepped up behind her and spread her legs with my own. The string on her thong covered her tiny asshole, but I easily pushed it aside with my cock and started pressuring the seal.

"Oh no! I don't do anal!!" her head whipped up to protest, but I maintained my grip on her hair, and leaned forward with my hips, trying to break the barrier.

"You do today, Irina," I whispered menacingly as my cock continued to bounce off her tight sphincter.

"No please, I'll take it in my pussy! I'm so sorry!" she tried to negotiate through a mouthful of cushion.

"Long past that point, honey! Just relax, you'll learn to enjoy it," I mocked as I spread her asscheeks with one hand and finally embedded the head in her.

"NOOOOO!! Он слишком большой! Это больно!" she screamed in her native tongue as the pain radiated from her uninviting asshole. Thankfully, the shovel tip of my cock had done enough to embed itself past her tight sphincter, and it was just a matter of lowering myself into her. As she wriggled beneath me in the chair, I felt her heels come up to strike my ass in an attempt to dislodge me. Muffling her screams with weight on her head, I drove another few inches into her rectum. Her body lay helplessly over the chair arm as I continued to nail her to it with inches of cock. The seething heat and tight folds of her ass only served to sustain my invasion, and within seconds I had impaled her completely with my shaft. Sitting on top of her, I heard her gasp for air around the pain in her abdomen while struggling to bargain.

"Please take it out! I'll do anything, Marcus! Anything!" she sobbed, just as I began to pull on her intestines with my retreating cock.

"But I've finally got what I wanted from you Irina! Splitting Emma Frost's asshole is pretty much as good as it gets!" I laughed as I reversed direction and drove the air out of her again with my displacing meat.

She continued to scream and thrash below me as I seated myself again in her to the hilt. Releasing her hair, I began to massage her neck, shoulders and back as I sat motionless in her.