Super Awkward Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was definitely something to this particular brand of submission, Sam even moaning happily as she went back and forth between those cocks, taking them deep into her mouth and down her throat. Admittedly it was drowned out by the sounds Kara, and especially Lena were making, but that was okay, as she wasn't doing this for the attention. In fact, she was actually getting off on the fact that she was literally sucking cock, and being pretty much ignored.

How humiliating was that? Well, Alex was nice enough to stroke her hair a little, and after she had thoroughly deep throated both of those dildos, she was rewarded in another way. Namely, that butt plug being pulled from Kara's ass, and shoved straight into her mouth. Something which had Sam moaning happily, and eagerly cleaning that toy, while once again Kara got what she really wanted.

"Here, suck this. A reward, for being a good little cock sucker." Lena briefly told her best friend, before turning her attention back to her girlfriend, "As for you, Kara? I want you to spread your cheeks. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, spread them nice and wide, and give me and Alex the best look possible at your slutty little ass. Ah fuck yeah, spread them good! Oh fuck!"

"Yes, Ms Luthor." Kara smiled and obeyed.

Lena Luthor then grinned wickedly as the mighty Supergirl did as she was told, slowly reaching back, and spreading her cheeks wide, to reveal her cute little ass hole. Something which was on display, thanks to the fact that her cute little skirt was bunched up against her waist, and her panties pushed to the side. Which were all things that Lena had done to get at her prize, and it had been so worth it, given the beautiful view now.

So much so, that the Luthor couldn't resist just staring at her prize for a few long seconds, before she knelt down behind the super, and pressed her cock against the ass hole of her sweet Kara Danvers. Which she again savoured, before she began pushing forwards.

Both herself and Kara then let out a sharp gasp as Supergirl's most private hole started stretching for an invading object. It was like the billionth time she'd done this, but it was incredibly satisfying for the Luthor. Hell, it was hard to imagine anything as satisfying as stretching Supergirl's ass hole open for her to fuck.

Especially from the sounds that she was making, the seemingly pure and wholesome superhero was enjoying every second of it. Yes, even just the initial stretching of her butt hole. Kara really was that much of a butt slut. And Lena loved her for it. Well, it was one of the many reasons she loved her, along with how good it looked when the head of that big dick stretched that back door wide enough to slid through, and thus making it official.

Making it official that Lena Luthor had just anally violated the mighty Supergirl. And that Super slut cried out in mostly pleasure from it. Oh yes, her seemingly sweet and wholesome girlfriend was getting off on this. Just like she did with the rest of the butt stuffing.

Something that Lena did very slowly, so she could savour every precious second of this. Especially the initial anal penetration, the Luthor choosing to pause for a few long seconds after that incredibly sweet moment. And of course, when her thighs came to rest against those well-rounded cheeks, announcing that her sweet Kara had just taken every inch of that big dick up her ass, like the well-trained anal whore she was.

Which finally had Lena breaking the silence, "My, my, you took that really easy. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, Supergirl easily took every inch of this dick up her butt. It seems that we pick the right replacement slut for Sam. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Sam and Supergirl are clearly shameless little anal whores, who were made to take it up the butt for dominant women, like me and Alex. And now, this Super slut is going to take it. Oh yes, that's it Kara! Take it like a good little anal slut. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my good little Super slut. Yesssssssssssssss, oh fuck, take it! Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

While continuing to briefly dish out the verbal abuse, that it still surprised her that her sweet Kara enjoyed so much, Lena certainly began pulling back, causing inch after inch of that big dildo to be pulled out of her girlfriend's rectum, only for it to be pushed right back in again. This process was of course repeated over and over again, and thus officially starting the sodomy. Oh yes, Lena Luthor was officially sodomizing Supergirl, in front of Supergirl's sister, no less.

Who in turn, wasn't appalled by what she was seeing. No, she was just eagerly waiting for her turn, making this whole twisted moment that much more perfect. Which was really saying something, considering that Kara continued spreading her cheeks, giving them all the perfect view of this obscene act.

Alex knew it was wrong, but she indeed couldn't help herself. Kara just looked so beautiful in one of her natural positions, face down and ass up. Oh yes, her little sister was face down and ass up for a fucking Luthor. She was even spreading her cheeks, giving the Luthor the best look possible at this twisted display.

And yet, Alex was happily watching this, and even getting off on it. In fact, her only problem with it, was that she wasn't doing the same to one of Kara's other fuck holes. Or better yet, that perfect little ass of hers. Which seemed only fair, given that she and Lena were supposed to be sharing it, and right now the greedy Luthor was hogging that perfect little ass all to herself.

To be fair, Lena was Kara's girlfriend, so it did seem like something she should be perfectly within her rights to do. However, Alex couldn't help find it frustrating. Especially when she had promised to give all of her attention to 'Supergirl' right now, and not turn her attention to her sub girlfriend to satisfy her desires.

Something which Sam seemed to be weirdly okay with, given how fascinated she was by watching Kara getting the treatment she craved. And if Sam could be cool with just watching, so could Alex. Of course, as soon as the opportunity presented itself, the secret agent was only too happy to take over for the rich woman, and sodomized the beautiful superhero.

"So, are you ready for your time with your sister, Alex?" Lena asked with a teasing grin.

"Huh? What?" Alex stammered dumbly, coming out of her lust fuelled haze, and then quickly adding, "Yes! Totally! I'm more than ready. Mmmmmmmmm, stand aside, Luthor, let me show you how to butt fuck a Super!"

"Are you sure?" Lena teased, "Because I don't mind continuing on, if you'd rather just watch."

"Move out of my way!" Alex growled coldly in response.

Which in turn just had Lena chuckling wickedly, before finally pulling her cock out of Kara's ass and moving aside, allowing Alex to have her bratty sister all to herself. At least for now. And before that bratty sister could complain that she wasn't receiving attention, Alex gave it to her, in the form of a cock up her butt. Something which again, had the surprisingly slutty superhero crying out joyfully.

Hell, she followed that up with more happy sounds. Even moans. Which was definitely the case when the journey of that dildo continued, sliding deep into her back passage, and reminding it was made to be fucked. Oh yes, Supergirl was made to be butt fucked by more dominant women, and even by her sister, to boot.

It was something that Alex, and especially Lena, had taunted Kara about many times, and it was tempting to do that now. Just as it was tempting to taunt this shameless little anal slut when her thighs came to rest against those well-rounded cheeks, announcing that every single inch of that strap-on was buried in the ass whore's booty. However, that would've been repetitive, after Lena had done exactly that.

Besides, Alex wasn't even sure she could speak, as she was just too overwhelmed in that moment with her desire to butt fuck the mighty Supergirl. So that's exactly what she did, becoming just as lost in the sight of Kara's ass hole stretching for a cock, and this time it was her cock. And then of course, things got even better.

Kara was disappointed that things didn't get better sooner. She had been accused of being a greedy little bottom, but she could hardly be blamed for that when Alex and especially Lena were just so good at topping, that she was always left craving more. And well, there was a strap-on covered in her butt cream, just waiting to be cleaned, and she wasn't given the chance to clean it.

Which at this point, just seemed cruel. Hell, she would've liked to have sucked cock before this, but she didn't want to make a fuss about Sam getting that particular treat, when she regularly received the same when the roles reversed. Also, she had been happy to concentrate on the dildo invading her bowels. And in some ways, she still was. It was just that she wanted more. And she was so close to it, she could taste it.

Then, without warning, Lena finally walked around so that she was in front of Kara's face, and then ordered her, "Suck my cock, Supergirl! Mmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it good, and get every single drop of your ass cream like the good little ATM slut you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's it. Good girl. Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah good little ATM whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Supergirl is Lena Luthor's ass to mouth loving bitch! And my little spit roast ho, who loves taking it in both ends. Oooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, suck it baby. Suck it real good. Oh yes, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, suck it!"

"Yes, Ms Luthor." Kara smiled and obeyed.

Eagerly proving herself to be everything that Lena said that she was, Kara wrapped her lips around the head of that dildo as soon as she had permission to do so. She then moaned loudly and happily at the taste of her own butt, savouring it for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down it. If this was the end of the fun, she might have taken longer to savour it, but given that she was hoping for more, she made sure to not push her luck.

And of course, she showed off by effortlessly deep throating every inch of that strap-on, and thus getting every drop of her own butt cream, just like she'd been ordered too. Just like she always craved too, ever since Lena Luthor, the best girlfriend in the whole world, had introduced her to the joys of ass to mouth. Among other equally wonderful things.

She got to enjoy each of her favourite things over and over again, as Alex and Lena started swapping places over and over again, just like she had hoped they would. Well, more than a few times, they gave Sam the privilege of cleaning their cocks of all that yummy ass cream, but again, Kara couldn't be too mad about that, given that she had been treated to the same thing when the roles were reversed.

And Rao knows, she definitely wanted to get that treat to do again, when inevitably Sam received the same treatment. Besides, she was currently getting the lion share of the attention. After all, there was always a cock up her ass, one way or another. And in fact, things were about to get a whole lot better for her.

"Ride me, Supergirl. Ride me... with your pussy." Lena suddenly ordered, sitting down next to her girl, encouraging, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's right. It's time for a nice DP. I know my girl loves those. Yes she does, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it Kara! Ride me like a good girl. Oh yes, good girl. Good little slut."

"Yes, Ms Luthor." Kara smiled and obeyed.

Again Kara was slow to obey the command. Perhaps even more than ever before, because while she loved being treated like an anal whore, it was also great to have some attention for her neglected pussy. And oh Rao, was it ever wonderful to receive it. Oh yes, the seemingly pure and wholesome Supergirl cried out loudly with pure pleasure as she penetrated her own needy little cunt on her girlfriend's strap-on cock, and then slowly pushed herself all the way down it.

Then once it was fully inside her, she savoured the moment, and then briefly bounced up and down, shaking her ass for her audience as much as possible, hoping to entice one of them to join in. Most likely Alex, and sure enough, that's exactly what happened.

Alex very much enjoyed this perverted display, and part of her wanted to just watch Supergirl make herself cum all over the Luthor's cock. Watch her little sister cumming for another woman. But why would she want to do that, when she could be involved in the equation? So after maybe a minute or two of watching, she stepped up to the plate, grabbed a firm hold of Kara's hips, and aimed her strap-on at her baby sister's butt hole.

Of course, Supergirl could easily break free at any moment, but unsurprisingly, the little slut immediately stopped, and whimpered with joy as a cock slowly entered her always so incredibly tight back door, and then slid deep into her equally tight back passage.

It had only been a few minutes since this whole had been stretched, and yet it almost felt like it was back to virgin tightness. Because it was! That's how effective Kara's healing ability was. And sure, they could slow it down with Kryptonite, or a red sunbeam, but Lena had wanted to struggle for this, and Alex had happily agreed. Oh yes, they wanted to be constantly reminded that it was the Girl of Steel that they were sodomizing.

That, and other twisted things, with this being maybe even more twisted, given that Alex was sliding her cock into her kid sister's rectum, at the same time that her pussy filled up with her girlfriend's strap-on dick. And the little slut loved every moment of it, considering the sounds she was making.

The shameless DP loving slut continued making those sounds as Alex slowly filled her up with a second cock, before ultimately giving her what she really wanted. Namely, a double fucking, which would guarantee powerful orgasms for all three of them, but especially the Girl of Steel. Which was exactly what Alex wanted in that moment. She knew it was wrong on so many levels, but in that moment, she didn't care.

No, she just wanted to fuck her perfect little sister's perfect little ass, and make her cum like the anal whore that she was. Remind everyone in the room that's exactly what the seemingly pure and wholesome Kara Danvers, and the perfect role model that was Supergirl, really was.

Something that Alex really wanted to taunt her sister about once her thighs came to rest against her cheeks, announcing that every single inch of that dick was once again buried up Kara's butt. She wanted to, but didn't. Partly because she was too overwhelmed, and partly because she was expecting Lena to do it for her. Besides, the Luthor was always better than at this than she was.

However, it seemed that Lena was just as overwhelmed as she was, and after waiting a good few long minutes, Alex just couldn't resist pumping her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning the latest butt fucking. And more importantly in this moment, the double fucking. With predictable results.

Kara loved the feeling of her pussy being left out of the equation, while her mouth and ass were used as fuck holes. It just made her feel so very slutty, and it always resulted and powerful orgasms. However, that was mostly because of the mental pleasure, whereas what she was receiving now, was the greatest physical pleasure she had ever known.

Oh yes, her main hole and her forbidden hole were being fucked, resulting in those dildos to rub each other through the thin wall of flesh surrounding them. And sure, it took her a few long minutes to adjust to the overwhelming sensation, but it was so worth it when she did, because it was pure ecstasy. Especially with this particular combination of women.

On occasion, Alex or Lena would be busy, or they would just want to watch, leaving poor Sam to strap one on. Naturally, she was always lying down letting others do the work, just like when Kara was filling that role for her. And don't get her wrong, that was tons of fun. Especially as she loved Sam. She really did. However, their connection just wasn't as intense as it was between Alex and Lena.

After all, one was her girlfriend, and the other was her sister, meaning the mental high was that much more powerful. Also, they were tops, meaning that when they reached the end game, she would truly experienced this version of this. Not that she was in a hurry to get there.

No, Kara wanted moments like this to go on forever, and there were times where it felt like that was actually going to happen. Oh yes, Alex and especially Lena easily had the skills to keep her on the edge with long, slow thrusts, and the gentle kisses and caresses which made sure she never came down from her high.

Especially when she got to kiss one of them, and given that it was Lena who was in the perfect position for kissing, this time that arguably made it weirdly romantic. Which in turn, made all this even more agonizing. Luckily, Supergirl had incredible stamina meaning this went on for quite a while, the two dominant humans continuing to pleasure her, with no sign of stopping. Although, even Supergirl had her limits.

"Please..." Kara finally whimpered, gradually becoming louder as the seconds ticked by, and she began to receive what she wanted, "Fuck me! Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssss, fuck me hard! Harder! Oh please Alex, I need it! I need you to fuck me harder! Harder! You too, Lena. Ooooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want you both to fuck me, in both of my slutty little fuck holes. Double fuck me like a whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, that's it! Harder! Fuck me like the Super slut I am, mmmmmmmmmmmm, right in front of Sam. oh yes, make me cum! Fuck me hard in my pussy and ass and make me cum! Oh yes, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, fuck me, OH RAO!"

Sometimes particularly Lena would drag this out, tease her to the point of insanity, and Kara would have welcomed that now. However, it was hard to argue with incredible orgasms, something that these wonderful women effortlessly gave her. Well, at first it was mostly just Alex, but it wasn't long before Lena truly began giving everything she had to this wonderful experience.

At which point, it was impossible for Supergirl to control herself, as she became completely lost in the ecstasy she could only receive from these women. Luckily she was just about able to control herself, which was a good thing, because it meant more of this truly wonderful pleasure.

Lena too, would have liked some more teasing before Alex gave Kara what she really wanted, but it was hard for her to be to upset about the mighty Supergirl cumming wonderfully hard on her dick. Something that she just watched at first, given that Supergirl's sister was sodomizing her through her climax and onto another one.

Of course, she would not allow herself to be merely an observer for long, and soon she was strategically thrusting upwards into that pretty little pussy. Hell, the first time she did that, it triggered Kara's second orgasm, and many more after it, given that the superhuman had a ridiculous amount of stamina. Which as far as Lena was concerned, made her absolutely perfect.

While she wasn't currently in the dominant position, Lena made use of all was available to her, to make sure that she was equal with Alex, if not better than, at least when it came to contributions to making the mighty Supergirl cum all over that Luthor cock.

Which continued to involve gentle kisses, even if Kara was too far gone to kiss her in return properly, and of course using her hands to play with the submissive woman's tits, and especially her nipples. She even reached down, and rubbed her clit a little, especially when Alex ultimately ran out of steam, allowing Lena to flip them so that she was on top, and she was pounding into this goddess of a woman.