Superbowl Party 2014 in Ottawa

Story Info
Black transsexual fucks macho guy over Bronco's loss.
1.8k words
3.05
19.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

Sitting in my friend's living room in the west end of Ottawa, Ontario, I looked at Rhianna Brandon and smirked. If the Broncos lose to the Seattle Seahawks, her fine-looking, simply enormous chocolate ass is mine to do with as I see fit, that's the bet we had. I watched Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman massacre Peyton Manning and the Broncos and smiled contentedly. Seated on a couch not too far from me, Rhianna seemed on the brink of tears as the final score was announced.

My name is Stephen Eugene and I'm a Haitian-American college student, trash talker and sports maniac living in Canada's Capital region. I crowed proudly and pointed to my Seattle NFL jersey, and smiled triumphantly at Rhianna, who smirked in her seat. Forty three for the Seattle football team, and eight for the Broncos. The most dismal score in NFL history. Manning choked, and Broncos nation got shut down by a team of talented, athletic young Black men.

Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson became the second Black man to lead an NFL team to the Superbowl and win. The odds were against him beating an experienced NFL quarterback with talent and star power like Peyton Manning and a seasoned team like the Broncos. I'm guessing a lot of sports betting people are scratching their heads right now. Never underestimate the Black man, I said smugly. Considering that Rhianna and I, along with my buddy Omar were the only Black people in this house, that was a risqué thing to say but I didn't give a damn. Let me have my moment, dammit.

I'd heard too many commentators, former players and so-called experts predict that Manning and the Broncos would smash Russell Wilson and the young Black men of the Seattle Seahawks to pieces. Apparently, if your last name is Manning and you play football, you're practically Superman. Just like I predicted that Barack Obama would defeat both Hillary Clinton and John McCain on his way to the White House a few years back, I correctly predicted that Russell Wilson and his buddies would feat the old White dude and his pal. And they proved me right by routing the Broncos on international TV. Victory is mine, and it's so sweet.

The other people in the living room, namely my buddy Omar's wife, a pretty blonde-haired White lady named Deirdre watched me as I did the victory dance. That's right, motherfuckers, my team won. Rhianna looked at me and rolled her eyes. I licked my lips in a very suggestive way, and shrugged. Rhiannon's discomfort was picked up by Phillip, a skinny red-haired White dude who's always had designs on her but never made a damn move. What a frigging loser!

That's enough Steve, Phillip said. I considered that, smirked and reminded the bozo that he owed me fifty bucks. Phillip shook his head and pulled out his wallet. He handed me two twenties and a ten. I took them from him, and made a show of holding them up to the light ( as if to make sure they were real ) before pocketing them. Pleasure doing business with you, I told Phillip with a smug look. Grinning, I returned my eyes to the screen. Watching the commentary by supposed football experts, all of whom were dismayed by the Broncos loss, well, that was just too delicious to pass up.

I watched Rhiannon Brandon with rapt attention. The six-foot-tall, gorgeous thirty-something Black woman with the assured look about herself ( and the magnificent booty ) has been on my radar for a while. The first time I laid eyes on her, I was visiting Omar's church for the first time. Omar Khalid is a good friend of mine. Born in Somalia, he moved to Canada with his family a long time ago. Even though he was raised Muslim, Omar left Islam, converted to Christianity and later became a Christian pastor. He's the founder of the multicultural and extremely diverse church which I attend. I met Rhiannon through Omar, for she's his wife Deirdre Johnson-Khalid's best friend since their days at the University of Halifax.

I moved to the town of Ottawa, Ontario, from the City of Seattle, Washington, in 2011. My parents, Louis and Anne-Marie Eugene are Haitian immigrants and they felt disappointed after my lackluster first year at Antioch University. What can I say? I joined a fraternity, met a lot of hot chicks, went to a lot of parties, and my grades plummeted. That's why they sent me to stay with my uncle Orville and my aunt Edna in the Canadian Capital while I enrolled at Carleton University. They figured a change of scenery would be good for me. Well, I can't say that I disagree. I've been having a lot of fun in Ottawa. I've bedded a number of pretty ladies. They've got all kinds here in Ottawa. Lebanese women. Brazilian women. Nigerian women. Chinese women. You name the ethnic/racial mix and they've got it. Now, I'm bisexual and enjoy a man sandwich every now and then but I've sampled a lot of exotic pussy. And none I want more than Rhiannon Brandon's. I want her bad.

A six-foot-tall, gorgeous ebony beauty born and raised in the City of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Rhiannon Brandon is one fine mama. She has a university degree, currently works for the Canadian government, and makes good money. I love a classy sister, too bad a lot of them are often stuck-up. I mean, when you approach them, they either act annoyed or like they're too good for you. Those same stuck-up sisters are all smiles when a crusty White dude approaches them. What the fuck? And they have the nerve to get mad when they see a brother with a White chick? Anyhow, I want Rhiannon quite badly.

As it turns out, the foxy Black lady from Nova Scotia and I have a lot in common. You see, I'm into freaky shit. I like BDSM, and, um, I like dominant women. I once went to a play party organized in Ottawa's south end by Miss White, the leader of the Ottawa female dominant/male submissive club. At this party, a lot of chicks watched as other women dominated their male subs. I got fucked by a sexy masked Black woman wielding a hand-held dildo. Only later I found out that this was the same Black chick I saw every weekend at church. Yup, I got fucked by Rhiannon. Little Miss Religious is into freaky shit. I'm the only person at our church who knows this shit about her. Well, I've been wanting to fuck HER ever since.

After the Superbowl party, I exited along with the others after thanking Omar and Deirdre for having me in their lovely home. I waited for Rhiannon and when she came out, I smirked and made a show of 'accidentally' brushing against her shapely ass. To the victor go the spoils, Rhiannon said, surprising the hell out of me. I expected her to try to weasel out of our bet. Instead she grabbed my arm and walked me to her car. I came to Omar's house via bus, and was dreading the trip home because of a snow storm and bus delays. Come with me, Rhiannon said, and I obeyed. I was both excited and scared, man.

When we got to her fancy townhouse in downtown Ottawa half an hour later, Rhiannon sat me down in her luxurious living room and offered me a glass of champagne. Smiling, I took it and gulped it down. Rhiannon stood before me and suddenly started doing the strip-tease thing. Let's get down to business, she said lustily, and I nodded. Off came her little red dress, followed by her bra. I watched her take off her panties...and gasped when I saw it. Rhiannon Brandon had a dick! What the fuck?

Next thing I know, Rhiannon was standing in front of me with her big ole chocolate dick in front of me. Grinning, she ordered me to suck it. Hesitantly I took her cock in my mouth. Rhiannon moaned softly as I sucked her dick and stroked her balls. Later, we got down to the actual fucking. I did hit that ass. I put Rhiannon on all fours and admired her gigantic, heart-shaped brown butt. Spreading her cheeks, I lubricated her ass, then put on a condom. I pushed my dick into Rhiannon's ass and fucked her real good, taking my sweet time as I worked my stick into her hole. The sexy Black woman moaned and urged me to fuck her harder.

We went at it passionately, and she rode me for all I was worth. Afterwards, I let Rhiannon had a go with my ass because I'm a versatile bisexual stud and that's the way I get down. Grinning, Rhiannon raised my legs in the air and worked her dick into my asshole. Man, the moment she went in, I almost cried out. Smiling, Rhiannon told me to relax and then slowly worked her dick inside of me. I relaxed and enjoyed, and amazingly, I had a great time. Usually I prefer topping to bottoming because most dudes I've been don't know what they're doing. Rhiannon handled things well, all in all. Just call me a satisfied customer.

We lay side by side, talking and laughing. Rhiannon told me she was a transsexual and the only person who knew was Deirdre from church. A secret Deirdre apparently kept from her husband Omar. Wow. Women are so sneaky, eh? I laughed and nervously asked Rhiannon how she felt about doing me with a dildo at the female dominant/male submissive party where our fetish-loving selves were revealed to each other. Laughing, Rhiannon told me I had a cute butt and she'd been itching to fuck it for ages. We laughed at that and remained in bed together, just chilling and talking. I've been with a lot of women and I love pussy. I love sticking my hard dick inside a hot, wet pussy. Still, I'm bisexual so I sometimes feel the need for something else. Yet as I lay next to Rhiannon Brandon, I felt...happy.

The following Sunday, we went to church and sat together. At the potluck service, we ate together, and couldn't keep our hands off each other. Considering the fact that in the past, Rhiannon and I argued so loudly and violently that we had to be separated, people were surprised. When Omar asked me about it, I simply told him that Rhiannon is a great gal and I like her. My buddy the preacher asked me if I smashed her ass and I chuckled and nodded. He didn't ask me whether I let her smash mine so I didn't say anything. Deirdre eyed Rhiannon and I suspiciously as we sat together, and Rhiannon looked at her and simply nodded before saying that I knew. Yeah, I knew the truth about her. And I don't care. Rhiannon is a gorgeous gal, we're dating and we're happy. Now, if she could only stop arguing with me over my posting anti-Manning memes on Facebook, that would be great! The Seahawks won, woman, get used to it!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers