SuperFutas and the Age of Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
In a world of emerging superheros, some are more gifted.
4.6k words
4.56
14k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SuperFutas and The Age of Lust

Chapter 1 : Typhoon

Before ten years ago, the term superhero was something reserved for comic books, cartoons, and summer blockbuster movies. The 'Long Night' changed all that.

Everyone thought it was the apocalypse. Power went out in major cities for days on end, chaos reigned in the streets, and civilization was on the brink of collapse. A mad man calling himself The Engineer broadcast his message on all radio frequencies and promised that all who pledged loyalty to him would be saved. The world's first real supervillain had made himself known.

Our saviors arrived soon after; charging forth to bring justice and order to the chaos. They were super fast, powerful beyond imagination, and unlike anything we had ever seen. Typhoon was among them. The moment I laid eyes on her I knew we were saved.

My name is Veronica Martinez; an up and coming reporter with The Weekly Informer. At twenty-five I was just beginning my career on the mean streets of ButterWater Bay, a city of almost ten million souls on the west coast of the country; ground zero for what some people were calling The New Age of Superpowers.

"I'm nothing special; one of any number of pretty faces in the entertainment industry trying to make a name for myself. I'm five foot seven, toned and tight, and thanks to my platinum blonde mother and hispanic father I have a look that is both exotic and glamorous. Smooth almond skin, big beautiful breasts, legs for miles, and bright blue eyes that sparkle like twilight. I'm not afraid to use my looks to get what I want, but it helps to have a good head on my shoulders too. Turns out, it also helps to be in the right place at the right time.

In the aftermath of the defeat of The Engineer, people tried to get their lives back on track. Supermarkets reopened, school sessions resumed, and local government was quick to assure the public that things were back to normal. Never mind the occasional musclebound hero flying high overhead or the appearance of more and more superhuman beings among us.

I was on the job, microphone in hand as I stood on the boardwalk at our local beach in a cute little flower print sarong and heels; my tits barely contained in the tiniest white bikini top our producer could find. My hair was teased out and flowing on the breeze as I reported on a return to fun in the sun and normalcy. That's when the giant squid emerged from the ocean and brought my live report to a sudden halt.

Screaming sun worshippers ran past us as I tried to get the story, standing my ground as the massive eight armed menace crawled up onto the boardwalk and roared. It reached out for me and I felt my world coming to an end as I was lifted off my feet and into the air. Scooped right up out of my heels, I felt the wind in my hair as a massive tentacle swooshed past my head and strong arms lifted me up and rushed me to safety.

It all happened so fast. Everything was a blur. When I realized that the squid hadn't grabbed me and I was safe, I looked into the chocolate brown eyes of my hero and felt her body pressed flush against my own. God in heaven she was warm. So beautiful. As she flew me to safety I slid my arm around the back of her neck and looked deeply into those perfect eyes for the first time.

She carried me with one arm around my back and one beneath my knees, effortlessly holding me in her beautiful muscled arms as she descended to the ground a safe distance from the boardwalk. No one else was around us, and for a moment I had her all to myself. I took a step back as she released me, taking her in for the first time.

At six foot three in bare feet, Typhoon was a dark black amazon goddess with a body sculpted of perfect feminine muscle and curves. She wore a mask over her eyes that covered her from forehead to the bridge of her nose and hid her cheekbones in stark white material that contrasted her ebony perfection. Her costume was a one piece swimsuit that clasped behind her long and lovely neck, coddling her enormous breasts and leaving her back entirely bare. The material was so tight it hugged her like a second skin, her fat nipples on full display, my mouth watering as I oggled them. The bottom portion of her costume was cut incredibly high on both sides to expose her hips and powerful thighs. Around her waist she wore a flowing sash of dark red material tied at one side for flare.

She licked her thick ethnic lips as she looked at me, taking in my body in my own tiny outfit. With one hand on her hip, she stole a moment to explore my legs and tummy, to admire my breasts, and to memorize my face. I took her in as well. I couldn't hep but notice one particular attribute that both confused and excited me. I am not at all understating the fact that her cute little barely-there costume couldn't even begin to hide the length, thickness, and weight of her enormous black cock and balls. Fuck. She was perfect. I swear I could feel heat coming off that beautiful dick.

"I have to fight that thing." Typhoon spoke to me, glancing back to the boardwalk where the massive squid was running amuk. Her long raven-black curls danced in the air as she studied the monster, then glanced back to me. "Will you... wait for me?" She asked, almost shyly.

"I..." I began to speak, uncertain. I couldn't think strait as I took in her impossible body and ridiculous beauty. "Why? An interview? I'm a reporter." I said, feeling silly the moment the words left my mouth. Of course that's what she wanted. Why else would she want me to...

"I really want to fuck you." She spoke. I swear I felt my body turn to butter when she said it. I felt my pussy begin to weep. I was almost certain I hadn't heard her right.

She turned back to me, stepping close and sliding her hand around my lower back. She pulled me against her and I felt like I was melting as she guided my hand to her beautiful crotch. Soft white material stretched over a throbbing muscle that felt like an jungle snake in my hand. She smiled, then smashed her mouth against my own and invaded me with her tongue. I began to suck it at once, never once considering any other course of action. Pure, sweet, innocent little Veronica Martinez was ready to drop to her knees and suck cock like an overpaid whore.

"Please wait for me." She spoke once more. I was still speechless as she turned to leave. She took a step, the exploded upwards and into the sky. I was blown back by the shockwave of her, and felt myself giggle like a girl as I watched her go. She'd asked me to wait. Nothing could have moved me from that spot.

I was in awe of her as she battled the monstrous squid. Like a rocket of pure power she flew headlong into the beast and pummeled it with a fury I can't find the words to match. Heat rays from her eyes, incredible super speed, and ice-breath that froze the monster in a ice-burg the size of a stadium. She beat it back and finished the monster by sending it back out into the deep ocean miles from civilization. The crowd cheered. So did I. It was epic.

The blur of her beautiful black body and white costume made it impossible to follow her as she left the battle. One moment she was there, her exploits recorded on smart phones and by my own camera crew as she put the beast down. The next instant she weas gone, and once again I felt the warmth of those arms around me as I was carried off into the air.

I must have told her where I lived mid flight. I don't remember. In my defense I was distracted as a living goddess carried me through the clouds high above the city below. From time to time she turned her face to mine and gave me those incredible lips. I accepted her sugary kisses each time, growing more and more wild for them each time.

I remember landing on the patio outside my apartment still in her arms as she carried me inside. I felt like a bride being carried across a threshold on my wedding night, her eyes locked on my own as she pushed open the doors and lay me upon my bed.

"I won't hurt you." She said as she stood over me, unclasping her costume from behind her neck and peeling it down to reveal her enormous ebony tits. Like twin chocolate mountains she had to be a Double-F cup with fat puffy pie-plate nipples as dark as black licorice. Bellow those incredible tits her belly was taught and trim with a solid six pack that begged to be licked.

"You can hurt me all you want." I told her. I was smiling as I said it, biting my lower lip as I freed my own tits and undid my sarong, peeling it away to reveal my naked body; her reward for saving me. My bare pussy was so engorged with arousal that it looked like a ripe peach, hairless and ready to be eaten.

She smiled. She was licking her lips as she pulled away the mask covering her beautiful face and finished peeling down her costume. I stared in awe at the beauty of her gorgeous dick and balls, hairless, smooth, so fucking beautiful. No man could compare to her in size and few horses could match. She was hairless, her length covered with a leathery sheath of thick soft meat that felt hot in my hands as I reached for her.

I couldn't keep my mouth away from it. That beautiful dick was a work of art. As she began to grow in my hands I slid close to the edge of the bed and parted my lips against the slippery crown. If her kisses had been delicious then her gooey pre was like the nectar of the gods. My head began to swim as I rolled my tongue around her bulb and stretched my jaw to give it a home in my mouth.

I looked up at her as I sucked her cock, groaning as she reached down to caress my hair and make love to me with those beautiful eyes. I scrubbed her hole with my tongue, forcing as much of her length into my mouth as I was able, using both hands to stroke and tease the length of it as it grew. Never once did it frighten me. I had no doubt in my mind that she was so fucking big there was no way she would ever fit inside me. I had no intention of denying her anything either. Impossible or not, every inch of that gorgeous black cock was getting fucked.

"So beautiful." She purred as she lay on her belly between my thighs. I groaned as I caressed her shoulders and the length of her spine with my naked toes as she covered my pussy with her wet lips and began to devour me. I'd been with women before, and had my pussy eaten by girlfriends in the past. Nothing compare to the way Typhoon fed on me, ravaged me, bullied my hot button and dewy folds with her warrior's tongue.

She looked at my steaming quim for some time, as if memorizing my naked muffin and taking in it's beauty. As she drew the flat of her tongue along the center of my groove she sent me into convulsions of pleasure, sliding her hands under my ass and lifting me up so she could better cover my opening with her searching lips. Her tongue was like a missile, stabbing my insides and beating my button from side to side as I gripped the sheets and howled out loud. I'm sure my neighbors heard. I didn't fucking care if they did. Let them fucking hear!

When she finally abandoned my pussy she drew back from it with a web of my slippery heat dangling from her chin and my opening. She licked her lips as she lifted my butt up higher, forcing me to lay back, my shoulders on the mattress and my feet high in the air as she looked at me.

She placed one hand on my hip and lowered me, guiding her cock to my sex as she stared into my eyes. I couldn't see her dick of course, but I felt the massive length of her sliding across my lower back, then between my buns, across my puckered butthole. She stopped there, grinning wickedly at me. I felt her start to push inside.

"Wait. Not there." I whined. "My butt... I never..."

"It belongs to me." Typhoon said. She was staring right at me as she pushed into my ass, those piercing brown eyes locked on my own. "Ask for my cock." She said. "Say it's mine."

I saw the determination in her eyes. I saw the lust and depraved desire for me. I felt her strong fingers caressing my hip and across my belly, then the hot thickness of her big fucking cock nudging into my butthole as she took what belonged to her.

"Take... Take it." I begged her. A little tear of pain escaped the corner of my eye as I felt her pushing into me deeper. I grunted as I felt her wrist-thick shaft forcing me open. "Fu... Fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me in my ass. It's yours. It's fucking yours!" I cursed. I begged for it. How could I not?

She ignored the look of pain on my face as she bullied over twelve inches of her indestructible cock up my ass. She looked down between us as she forced it in, caressing my body with her hands and pulling me to her each time my instinct made me try and pull away. I heard the noises we were making, my sputtering hole spasming around her, my groans of torment as my tummy cramped and my insides burned. I heard her breath as she held back from impaling me all at once. I felt her lower her mouth back down onto my own, my lips parting to accept her. Then just like that I began to explode.

There was this blinding light. I thought at first I was passing out, then suddenly the pain that had been scorching my insides was replaced by the most obscene and thrilling pleasure I had ever experienced. As she pushed my bare feet up and began to pound her way in and out of my butt my pussy unleashed a spurt of wet ecstacy and I splashed across her belly, soaking her. She groaned, a lions roar that started deep in her chest as she pulled my legs wide apart and began to fuck me.

I laughed out loud in pure joy and shock as my asshole began to pull at her black cock, taking her deeper with every stroke. She rose up, smiling over me as she mauled my tits with her strong hands, stirring her hips to feed my hole her leathery length over and over again as I let out one howl of happiness and pleasure after another.

Her battering ram cock was so fucking big inside me.

"Mine?" She asked. One word paired with a depraved and wicked smile as she gutted me with nearly two foot of titan dick.

"Yours! FUCK!!! Yours!" I screamed.

She laughed out loud as she grabbed my hips and turned me on my belly. I was her rag doll, helpless to resist her as she yanked me up onto all fours and pulled me back until I could feel the slick smooth sack of her huge black balls nestled against my pussy, her massive cavewoman club-dick buried to the root in my asshole.

Her hand fell tenderly onto my lower back and I began to groan like a whore as my hole accepted more and more of her, conforming to it's new mate. My insides were being pushed aside by her beautiful weapon as we fucked. I had to laugh as I looked up and realized she hadn't moved in a short while. I was the one moving now, shoving my hole back onto her over and over to receive that which I craved, needed, couldn't live without.

I had only been with a few partners in my life before that day, and never had any of them taken me in my ass. Sex to that point in my life had been a joke compared to the union Typhoon and I were sharing. To say that she was destroying me would be an understatement. I had no doubt in my mind that when she was finished with me there would no longer be a Veronica Martinez as I had once known her. I didn't know what I would be, or who. I knew I would belong to her. That's all that mattered.

She pulled me into her from behind and lifted me up. I felt her hand sliding along my back and then my neck, cupping it from behind as she pulled my back against her huge black breasts. I remember thinking they were bulletproof, possibly indestructible thanks to her incredible powers, but so soft and sweet against my skin.

She stood, pulling me off the bed with her and easily holding me aloft, impaled on her huge black cock. I brought my legs up and felt her slide her hands under my thighs, lifting me up and down on her dick as I reached back for her, arms stretched back behind her neck to hold on as she used me.

She turned me so i could see her in the full length mirror nearby, that long glistening ebony shaft up my ass, pumping deeply into my body each time she lifted me up and down the length of it. I stared, drooling and moaning as I watched my belly bulge each time she went deep. The way my tits bounced for her, her big beautiful balls swung and bounced for me. It was to much. My body began to quake. The world began to grow dim. Darkness took me.

I woke minutes later, the blur of the world around me growing clear once more as I lay on my side in my bed. I groaned, soft fingers of a powerful hand caressing the side of my ribs from behind as she continued to move inside me. Even unconscious, she continued to fuck me, my asshole just to sweet to surrender.

"Are you ready for my cum?" She purred. She slid one hand under my leg and brought it up in the air as she pushed deep inside me and let me feel her throbbing in my center. I turned to smile at her, once more locked with those chocolate eyes as I smiled and nodded.

"Then take what belongs to you." She winked. She pulled me once again, rolling over so she was laying on her back, guiding my ass as she went. Never once did her beautiful dick escape my hole as she brought me up on top of her, sitting impaled on her cock as I looked down at her long legs.

I found new strength as I felt her hands on my hips from behind. Careful to keep her massive length in my butt. I slid my feet under me and lifted my body so I was squatting over her. I heard her coo and groan ass she admired my ass and lower back from behind. She began to pant as I started to bounce.

She helped me keep my balance with hands on my hips, letting me work my legs to slide my ass up and down her massive dick as I fucked her. The pain was long gone. Each time I slammed my asshole down on her impossible length I felt my insides turn to warm butter and a wave of pleasure roll over me as we fucked.

As if moving to some unheard music I stirred my hips, smiling back over my shoulder at her as I buttfucked her big black dick. I arched my back for her, flipped my hair, and giggled playfully as I slid up the length of her to her swollen knob and dropped my hole back down her full length, listening to her groan with rapture.

Soon I was laughing out loud, overjoyed and groaning as I took her dick to the limit over and over again, reaching down as she held me, caressing her big black balls to coax out her hot seed. Huge as they were, I knew there would be so much. I was anxious to fucking bathe in it.

The first jet of her scalding hot spunk hit my insides with force and I gasped out loud as it made my tummy bulge. The second was to much for me, and I felt her cock sliding out of me as my body was pushed up along her length.

I had no intension of missing out on a single drop of her delicious milk. I moved as quickly as i could, sitting down hard on her belly. She could take my weight easily of course. As My naked bottom settled on her abdominals I reached for her erupting dick and pulled it against me. I used my hands to guide her between my tits and as I held her to my skin yet another blast of her hot spunk burst up and out of her, spilling across my smiling face and bouncing tits.

Another and another hot jet of sugary cum smacked me in my chin and flooded my neck as I coddled her dick between my melons, lowering my mouth to the seeping knob of it. She groaned as she continued to cum, digging her fingers into my hips almost subconsciously. She did her best to hold back her massive strength, but she was leaving bruises. Those bruises I would cherish.

I swallowed her sugar in heaping mouth fulls. I couldn't get enough as I felt her bathe my tongue in her sweetness and I welcomed it into my belly. There was to much to take all of it, my eyes rolling in a state of bliss as rivers of her cum flowed from the corners of my mouth down over our bodies.

I leaned back, bathing in her hot sperm as it washed down across my belly and covered my pussy folds. I had to laugh when I realized I hadn't even had her in my greedy little pussy, but as I caressed my body and accepted her torrents of juice I pushed her cum into my sopping muffin as well.

12