Supergirl and Friends: The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara was shocked. "You think someone might try to—"

"No, of course not," Zatanna said. "And certainly not with you. You'd break him in half."

"It would be awkward. It would be embarrassing," Helena went on. "And the point of these missions is to help them, not make them feel worse about themselves. Especially if you scare them too much, 'cause then they go limp. I've seen it happen."

Zatanna raised an eyebrow, and Kara let out a little gasp. "What did you do?"

Helena shook her head. "I wasn't going to fail." Failure and Helena did not get along. "So I had to sweet-talk him. Took almost an hour to build up his confidence again. What a nightmare. So you set the pace. Saves any bad situations."

"Oh, I don't think letting go now and then is so bad," mused Zatanna. "Male egos... they like feeling in charge. They're never so pleased with themselves as when a beautiful woman plays harem girl for them. Mission success is off the charts." She smiled her wicked smile again. "And it can be fun, too."

Helena scowled. "Girl, you can let them stick it anywhere they like if you want, but I for one am not going to—"

"Oh, they don't want to stick it just anywhere," Zatanna said airily. "That's never happened to me once... in a League context, anyway. No, these Leaguers, they all want the same thing. They all follow the script."

"What's that?" asked Supergirl, eyes bright.

"Think about it. It's not a date, so they don't have to be gentlemen. But they don't know you, and they know they might have to work with you in the future, so they can't make you do anything kinky, not the first time, anyway. So it always plays out the same. They grab your boobs until they're hot and heavy, then they want a hummer."

She leaned back in her chair and stretched, resting her hands behind her head. "They all love getting blown, but it's not a first-date thing, so they don't get it very much, since first dates are as far as most of them can get. If they could get farther, J'onn wouldn't be sending you, right? So they play with your boobs—sometimes more, sometimes less, it depends on the target—and then they get you to suck them off." Seeing that Supergirl looked a bit crestfallen, she hurried on. "It's not that they're... what's the word I want... sexually ungenerous. They have something to prove, so they usually do their best to take care of you, too. But that's later on. You let them know, up front, that you're all theirs, and I guarantee it, they'll grab your chest, then ask for a blowjob. I guarantee it."

Supergirl pondered this. Helena just snorted. "I don't buy that at all."

Zatanna looked at her.

"You wanna bet?"