Superhuman Race : Extinction

Story Info
Twilight of a super-powered race. Can he prevent it?
2.7k words
3.37
20.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/26/2017
Created 09/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

My name is Ahruanna Rubin. At least, that's what I go by in this lifetime. I am a professor of World History at Harkin College, a small private school located in the city of Weymouth, Massachusetts. I got hired by the school last year and it's been a blast, really. I love my job and I am thankful for every day that I have in this place. Most of all, I am thankful for the hunky young man who makes it all worthwhile.

Anyone looking at me would see a six-foot-tall, busty, voluptuous and bootylicious, long-haired and dark-skinned black woman in her early thirties. And in most respects, they would be right. And that's exactly what my lover, Brian Packer, sees when he looks at me. He's lying right next to me right now. A six-foot-two, big and bulky, caramel-skinned and curly-haired African-American male. Twenty years old. A linebacker on the Harkin College varsity football team. Our relationship would be frowned upon by the other faculty members if they knew but we've taken great care to prevent that from happening. Up until recently, Brian thought I was just a sexy teacher with an urgent interest in him.

However, as is the case with most women and men for that matter, there is more to me than meets the eye. You see, I am a lot older than I appear to be. In fact, you wouldn't believe me if I told you how old I am. I was once a servant in the Palace of Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt. One of the most powerful women the world had ever seen. Thousands of years before that, I was a medicine woman among the Lukasu Tribe of Central Africa. Yeah, I've been around for a while.

Thousands of years later, I am a professor at a small New England school. How could this be? Simply because I am an Everlasting One. And there are quite a few like me out there. Men and women chosen by fate to live until the end of time. My life has taken me many places. I was once the leader of a group of wandering female warriors along the shores of the Black Sea and our predations inspired the many myths of the Amazon Women. Which aren't myth at all. My followers and I traveled all over the world, fighting for justice. And the world remembers us for it.

I don't know what possessed me to go into teaching. Maybe because I've seen a lot of the world and know a thing or two about human history. I've met Julius Caesar, Achilles the Greek, Hector the Trojan, Helen of Sparta ( later of Troy) Gilgamesh the Fierce, the mighty Hercules and many others. Yes, many of history and mythology's great men and women have been friends, rivals, lovers and enemies of mine. That's what happens when you're an Everlasting One. You get to live long and meet a lot of interesting people. That's the fun part. The hard part is that many people will betray you and try their hardest to kill you. For this reason, I don't let people know I'm Everlasting One unless I trust them with my life.

Recently, I ran across a treasured friend and former lover of mine. A tall, good-looking, black-haired and bronze-skinned, emerald-eyed young man named Kardos. We've known each other for thousands of years. Once, Kardos was known as Achilles. He was that famous warrior who championed the cause of the Greeks when they went to fight against the Trojan Army to rescue Queen Helen, wife of King Menelaus of Sparta from Paris, the Trojan Prince who kidnapped her. According to Greek mythology, Achilles died at Troy. In many ways, he did. Kardos hasn't been called by that name in twenty eight centuries.

He came to warn me that someone or something out there was hunting the Everlasting Ones. This gave me pause. I've been hunted, captured, enslaved and mistreated in every way possible by men as well as women over the course of my long life. However, as an Everlasting One, there are very few times when I've felt genuine fear. My kind don't grow old like humans do. We don't get sick either. The undying essence which keeps us alive also shields our bodies from harm. We cannot be stabbed, cut, poisoned, crushed, asphyxiated, shot or blown away. We simply cannot die. We're invulnerable. We don't age. We don't get sick. That's what it means to be an Everlasting One.

Throughout time, we've been in conflict with humans and with each other. Some Everlasting Ones have buried their undying enemies deep below the earth. Others have imprisoned their foes inside metal coffins sunken at the bottom of the sea. There are ways to dispose of a troublesome Everlasting One. We can't die but we sure as hell can get fucked up. I don't know of any means through which an Everlasting One can die. So Kardos's news had some alarming implications. He told me that left and right, throughout the world, our kind was being picked out and destroyed. I blanched at that word. Destroyed? Nothing can destroy us. Should an asteroid hit the planet Earth and reduced it to chunks, our still living bodies would be floating in space.

I didn't believe Kardos, at first. Then I encountered the Hunter. I saw it with my own eyes. Throughout my existence, I've seen many things. Genetically enhanced superhumans. Monsters. Demons. Fallen Angels. Satyrs. Shape-shifters. Mermen and mermaids. Werewolves. Vampires. All kinds of human-looking intelligent beings with great powers. This is a world humans see every day yet don't know exists. However, I had never seen anything quite like the Hunter. It came after my friend Rachel Maddock and I while we were dining inside Copley Mall in Boston.

Rachel Maddock was an old friend. I first met her in 1861. She was disguised as a young man, fighting against slavery in the Northern Army during the Civil War. This five-foot-ten, red-haired and blue-eyed, slightly plump Irish gal is one plucky dame. She first realized she was Everlasting in 1799, back when she was twenty four years old in Dublin, Ireland. The Everlasting are born just like ordinary humans. At some point, we realize that we're Everlasting, usually after a close encounter with death, and from that moment on, we live forever.

Rachel was a treasured friend and we had a lot of catching up to do. We went to see a movie, then took one of the Duck Tour boats around the Charles before returning downtown to the Mall for dinner. We were in the crowded food court, straining to hear each other amid the chatter of businessmen, soccer moms and screaming brats. That's when the Hunter came. Immediately, Rachel and I sensed it. A young woman in a security uniform approached us. She came straight for Rachel. Before Rachel could do anything, the young woman touched her. And before my very eyes, Rachel seemed to glow from within. Her life-force poured out of her body and into the young woman's hand. Then she turned into a skeleton, before collapsing as a pile of ash. I had never seen anything quite so horrible in the six thousand years I've been alive. I screamed, and ran. And I've been looking over my shoulder ever since.

No matter where I did, the Hunter seemed to find me. Time after time I warned my fellow Everlasting Ones about it, and they failed to heed my warning. My friend Kevin Silber Lee, who was known as the Warrior-King and brilliant military strategist Gengis Khan many centuries ago offered me refuge in his mansion in Rhode Island. These days, he's a Detective Sergeant with the Rhode Island State Troopers. For as long as I've known him, he's been a warrior. We thought we could take the Hunter together. It came for us, this time disguised as a helpless, injured young man lying on the side of the road. In spite of my warnings, Kevin went to help him. Cop's instinct, I guess. The Hunter stole his life-force, and killed him.

So I sought advice from someone both Kardos and I knew. A man the world once knew as Memes, the First Great King of what would later become the Land of Egypt. Memes, the Father of Civilization. The oldest of us all. Ten thousand years old. And he still had the appearance of a six-foot-two, lean and muscular, bronze-skinned and green-eyed, forty-something man of African and Middle-Eastern ethnicity. He told us the truth we dreaded. The Age of the Everlasting Ones was coming to an end. The Force which created the universe made us to be mankind's teachers, guides and protectors. Apparently, we had our day. Now, the Force created the Hunter, a being designed specifically to wipe us out. The only thing which could save us was the Impossible One. A unique being. The offspring of an Everlasting One and a mortal. It was up to Kardos and me to find this being and prepare him or her to face the Hunter, while there were a few hundred Everlasting Ones still left alive.

The Elder gave us a sign. According to prophecy, the Impossible One would be found at a small New England school. And so I came for him. I infiltrated Harkin College by joining its faculty. At first, I found the place quite boring, to tell you the truth. Harkin College was kind of new, having been founded by Weymouth native and billionaire philanthropist Joshua Harkin in 1985. It had sixty eight hundred students and offered associates, bachelor's and master's degrees in sixty fields. The school also sponsored varsity sports in Men's Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Football, Rifle, Lacrosse, Wrestling and Volleyball along with Women's Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Golf, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Wrestling and Volleyball. They compete in the NCAA Division Two.

This school was to be my new home. Kardos took a position as a fixer-man and we began looking for the Impossible One, the one fated to save our kind from extinction. There were a lot of students at the school and any one of these young men and women could be the person we were looking for. Luckily, we came across one who stood out among the rest. A tall, good-looking black stud by the name of Brian Packer. The football stud all the chicks on the college campus swooned over. I noticed him before but I thought he was just a pretty-faced jock and nothing more. Until Kardos and I saw him do something incredible. He got in a fight with some thugs who were robbing a convenience store near campus and got shot three times. He didn't have a scratch on him two minutes later when he ran back to his dorm.

Whoa! Neither I nor Kardos had ever seen a mere mortal do anything of the kind. Brian Packer should be dead. But he wasn't. We approached him, after making the videotape of the convenience store robbery attempt disappear. We couldn't risk the police being onto him, or the media. If they found out what he was, they'd broadcast it all over the news and the Hunter would find him, and us. We couldn't risk our only hope for survival being squashed. So we had a chat with Brian. At first, he denied everything. Then we told him what we were and what we could do. He was stunned, to tell you the truth. He thought he was the only one of his kind. Thrilled at finding us, he decided to cooperate. Lucky him.

We told Brian what the deal was. He agreed to let us train him to fight the incoming threat. The three of us worked hard at balancing things. I had my classes to teach. Brian had schoolwork and football games. Kardos and I worked a flexible schedule to train him. The young man had impressive powers. When Kardos and I looked at him, he registered as one hundred percent human. However, given his abilities, he was far from human. He wasn't an Everlasting One either, but a blend of both species. He appeared to age normally, though. On top of being invulnerable, he had a power none of us had. He was superhumanly strong. I once saw him lift a cab clear above his head. Yeah, the guy was impressive. Tall, good-looking, smart and superbly powerful. I wouldn't mind testing his entire skill set in a more private arena. And so I asked him. What do you think he said?

I sat Brian on the king-sized dormitory bed, and began my performance. I stripped to my bare essentials, then let him have a look at my goodies. He liked what he saw, from my big and firm tits to my thick, round and brown booty. I decided to give him some of that, as they say. So I knelt before him and took his cock in my mouth. Brian's dick was a good size. Eight inches, kind of thick and uncut. I kind of prefer uncircumcised men. They're the way all men were, originally. The way all men should be. In the thousands of years I've been alive, I haven't come across a single justifiable reason to alter this part of the male anatomy. Some do this because of religion. Well, I've seen the gods and they don't give a fuck about humanity.

Gently, I began sucking on Brian's cock while fondling his balls. He groaned as I worked my magic on him. Centuries of making love to both women and men has taught me tricks you would not believe. I rocked this young man's world. I pulled back his foreskin and licked his dick head while pinching his nuts gently. He grunted in pleasure. I slid one finger up his ass. His eyes widened in surprise but he didn't protest. In fact, his cock got even harder. Yeah, he liked that. He stroked my head and urged me to continue. I sucked him until he came, then drank his seed. I liked the way his cum tasted. No two men taste alike. Brian's cum tasted saltier and better than most men I'd ever been with.

Next, we tried more fun stuff. Brian lay flat on the bed while I straddled him with my strong, thick thighs. I took his big strong hands and placed them on my wide hips. Slowly, I lowered myself onto his member. Until I was impaled on that thick cock of his. Looking him in the eyes, I began riding him. Slow and steady at first, then we picked up speed. Man, I loved the feel of that cock inside of me. It filled my every crevice, and Brian fucked me just right. I wasn't surprised. I've hooked up with plenty of young men who have both passion and experience. It's not all about experienced older men anymore. Yeah, Brian was one fun ride. We switched positions. He put me on all fours and took me from behind. Suddenly feeling naughtier than ever, I whispered something to him. He grinned, eyes wide in surprise. He was down with what I had in mind. He took that dick of his and smeared it with the tube of lubricant I handed him. Then, he pressed it against my backdoor. Slowly, he pushed himself inside of me. Ah, I like it like that. Contrary to common belief, many women are into backdoor loving. It just has to be done right, and preferably on their terms. A lover who's both patient and passionate is required for that kind of action. Luckily, Brian Packer fit the bill. He gripped my hips and thrust his cock deep into my ass. I screamed, and urged him to go harder. And he did. He fucked me silly, until I begged him to stop. Afterwards, we lay exhausted in a seat of bodily fluids. The fruits of our passion.

I've had quite a few men and women share my bed over the ages but Brian was in a class by himself. The stud had energy to burn, and then some. By mutual decision, we decided to keep this from Kardos. He wouldn't approve. And so life went on. Kardos and I continued to train Brian, and his powers astounded us. He wasn't just strong, fast and invulnerable. He was simply a superior being. The Everlasting Ones couldn't ask for a better champion. And I couldn't dream of a better lover. I'm confident that when the Hunter comes, we'll be ready for it. Until then, life goes on. That's just the way it is for us.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers