Superwoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" I asked feeling excited.

"Yeah he and I were talking the other day and the subject of sex came up. I asked why he hadn't had sex with anyone and he simply flat out told me that he was waiting for you. I was shocked at first, but then realized how hot that would be. I'd love to watch my son lose his virginity to his own mother. After all I myself lost my virginity tomy mom."

I felt my jaw drop. After nineteen years of marriage, I never thought my own husband had an affair with his mom. He'd never told me! Oh god I was so turned on!

"Oh my!" I said breathlessly.

Michael unbuttoned his white shirt and slowly got undressed. He stayed in his black silk boxers and took a seat in the corner chair. He waited a bit but I was still in shock from hearing my husband's confession.

"Well? I'm waiting Kristen. Aren't you going to get your Mother's Day present?"

Josh stopped jerking off and lay there with his teenage cock up in the air ready for his momma to fuck him. I blushed and Michael waved for me to go to him. I slowly walked towards my husband and the put his hands on my waist.

"Mmm you look so sexy Kristen. After you're done with him, I want you too. I'm going to make up all the months we haven't had sex because of my stupid job. I'm sorry I didn't pay more attention to you honey. I love you and I hope this makes up for it."

I leaned down to kiss him. We shared a long wet kiss and I felt him lift up my gown and slide my thong panties down. Josh cleared his throat.

"Um dad, she's supposed to be getting her present now. And besides I'm getting kinda jealous here."

Michael laughed. "Oh ok. Sorry Josh." He looked at me and playfully spanked my bottom. "Go on and make our son a man."

My heart was racing and I rushed to the bed ready to take my son's virginity. I climbed on top of him. I straddled him holding his cock in my hand. He reached up to slide the spaghetti straps down my shoulders and expose my breasts.

"You got very nice breasts mom! Mmm I wish you still had milk in them so I could drink it."

Those words got me so hot! I lifted my body up a bit and began to slide my pussy down my son's cock. Josh's mouth opened but nothing came out. He then bit his lower lip and shut his eyes tightly. I slowly moved my pussy up and down my son's cock.

"Ahhh yes! This feels...so...oh fuck!" Josh finally spoke.

"Yeah her pussy feels good doesn't it?" I heard Michael ask.

I turned and saw Michael with his cock out of his pants and stroking himself as he watched my son and I make love. Josh's cock felt so good in me. His hands reached up and grabbed my breasts squeezing them and pinching my nipples. I arched my back and began moving faster now on his cock.

"Oh mom fuck me! I've wanted this s-so bad!" Josh moaned.

"Yeah fuck him Kristen! Make him cum inside of you! Take our son's seed!" Michael implored as he continued to jerk off.

I maintained riding my son's cock. He was so deep inside of me that each time I slid down I could feel his balls touching my pussy.

"How does your mom's pussy feel Josh? You like it?" Michael asked panting now.

"Y-yes! She feels so warm, so tight!" Josh shouted.

"Mmm yeah! She's going to really milk your cock! Look at her, she's loving it!"

It was the truth. I loved the fact that I got to fuck my son but most of all I loved the fact that my own husband approved and loved to watch. "Josh, oh baby I want you to explode inside of me!" I blurted out feeling myself coming to a climax.

"Yeah mom, I'm going to cum in you! Oh mom I wish I could make a baby in you!"

"Mmmmmgghghghhhhh!" I screamed out at that moment my son said he'd love to knock me up. I was cumming! Oh god was I ever cumming! "Ooh Josh! Michael! I'm cumming! Ooooh aaaahhhhhh!" My entire body trembled and my pussy juice ran down Josh's cock.

"Yeah! Cum on his cock! Oh fuck yes!" Michael cheered.

Josh moaned loudly and put his hands on my hips and held me down. His cock twitched inside of me and then I felt his cum shooting hard inside of me. He was cumming so hard. His body jumped a little with each shot of sperm that spurt in me. "Arrrgggggh! Take it mom! Take my cum! Mmmm!" Josh began to break a sweat.

I remained on top of him and leaned down to kiss him. We kissed passionately as if we'd been lovers for years.

"Ahhhh yeah! Oh that was hot!" Michael groaned and he too began to cum.

I stared at my husband shooting his hot cum all over his hand getting his hand all dirty. As I stared, Josh began to suck on my nipples flicking his tongue on them.

"Mmm I better clean that off you," I said to Michael as he laid his head back, exhausted from his orgasm.

"Well come on over here and lick it off. You haven't had a taste of my cum in a long time."

I felt Josh finally soften and I got off him and moved over to my husband. I got on my knees and licked his hand clean scooping up every drop of cum he had shot out. His eyes widened as he watched me. "Yeah! You like cum don't you? Do me and Josh taste the same?"

"Mmm yes you do. You are both delicious!" I purred.

Michael smiled and looked over at Josh. I felt Josh come behind me and He touched my hair.

"She's so beautiful isn't she dad?" Josh asked softly.

Michael touched my face so delicately. "Yes she is. I don't know what we'd do without her."

I stood up and turned to give Josh a long kiss and then another kiss to Michael. I saw that Michael's cock was getting hard once again. He slowly stood up and we kept kissing. Josh was behind me kissing my neck and back.

"I want you to fuck my cock Kristen. I haven't been inside you for such a long time and I miss your warm pussy wrapped around my cock," Michael hissed.

He walked me towards the bed and sat at the corner. His cock was sticking up and ready to be fucked. I straddled him and easily slid my wet pussy on his swollen member. Michael put his hands on my breasts kneading them and teasing my nipples.

"Mmm yesss! That's the way I remember your pussy. So wet. I missed it."

"I missed your cock! Ooh God!" I moaned.

"Yeah well now you get to choose who you want to fuck. When I'm too busy I'm sure Josh here can help you out."

I turned back slightly and Josh was behind me running his hands up and down my back. He leaned down to kiss my lips and we french kissed as I fucked my husband. I felt Michael reaching into the drawer of our nightstand but I didn't think anything of it until I saw he had pulled out the tube of KY Jelly.

He looked at me and winked. "Josh? Son, take some of this and smear the jelly on your cock. You need to get lubed if you want to fuck your beautiful mother up her sexy ass."

I felt my pussy get more wet and I began moving faster now on Michael's cock.

"Ooh you like that idea Kristen? Our son is very inexperienced. He's going to learn a lot from his sexy mother."

I heard Josh begin to lube his teenage cock and felt his warm hands touch my buttocks. He touched them gently as if he was exploring new territory. I felt him spread my cheeks open and his finger found my puckered hole. He played with it a little letting his finger slide in a little making me squirm all over Michael's cock.

"Yes honey, fuck my cock! Fuck it good!" Michael ordered.

I pressed my pussy harder on Michael's cock as Josh inserted yet another finger up my tight ass.

"This hole feels so tight and really warm," Josh whispered in my ear. His fingers wiggled inside me.

"Ooh feels good! Oh baby get your cock in me please!" I begged.

He kissed my neck softly and proceeded to fuck my ass. I felt a sharp pain of his cock stabbing my tiny pink hole. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip trying to restrain from screaming out. It'd been ages since I had anal sex and I almost forgot how erotic it could be.

"Yeah son get it all in. Make sure she takes all your cock," Michael insisted.

"Ahhhh oooh mmmmmm!" Josh cried out. "You're s-so tight mom. My cock can barely slide in! It feels so gooood!"

Every inch of my son's cock slide into my backside until he was completely in me. He stopped couldn't even move. He was breathless and held on to my shoulders to keep me from bouncing too high on Michael's cock. He gradually began slide in and out of my ass groaning loudly as he felt my tight hole grabbing his cock.

Michael and I kissed for a while as I got used to my son's cock. Finally I was in heaven. Two of the men I loved more than anything were giving me this wonderful pleasure. I stopped for a minute to relax and Michael moved his hip continuing to fuck me while Josh fucked my ass. I felt as if I couldn't breath for a while. Two cocks at once was so hot!

"You two feel so good! I love you both!" I yelped.

"We love you honey. You mean so much to us," Michael in between breathes.

"I love you mom, I love you dad," Josh said and grabbed my breasts. He trailed kisses down my jaw line and down to my neck.

"Ooh I'm going to cum so soon! I feel it! I feel my pussy aching to cum!" I panted.

"Cum for us mom. Let us both feel you cumming," Josh said softly.

"Ahhhhh oh my! Oooh mmmgghhhhh! I-I'm cumming! Can you both f-feel me?" I could barely talk.

"Yeah! I feel you honey Oh baby I'm going to explode in you! You want my cum mixed with Josh in you don't you?" Michael asked as his hands held on to my waist.

"Y-yes! I want both of your seeds in me!" I cried out.

"Arrggggghhhhhh yessss! I'm cumming Kristen!" Michael moaned

My husband's sperm shot in me deep in my womb where my son's had previously. Suddenly nasty little thoughts went to my mind. What if I did come out pregnant? I wouldn't know if it was my husband's or my son's child.Oh God!

"I'm so close! I'm going to cum in you too mom! Ahhhhh fuck!" Josh called out.

I felt my son press against me and his hot cum shot deep in my ass so hard. I got so turned on knowing he'd drained his cum in my mouth, my pussy and now my ass. My entire body was filled with my husband's and son's cum!

I felt both of them grow soft and they both slid out of me very gently. I stood up and my ass hurt a bit from the incredible anal sex my son had provided. I fell back on the bed and Michael let his body fall next to mine. Josh climbed on the bed and lay next to me.

I took turns kissing and hugging them both. They'd made my mother's day wonderful, probably the most wonderful Mother's Day ever. I now felt really appreciated it.

"So it's been a long time since I've asked this but I guess I can ask it now," Josh began.

"Yes?" I asked touching his face.

"Can I sleep here with you guys tonight?"

I laughed remembering he hadn't asked that since he was a child when he used to have nightmares. Now he was an adult and wanted to sleep with us, I didn't have a problem with that one bit. "Well..." I hesitated.

I turned to Michael for his approval. "Of course you may son. We are family aren't we?" We all laughed and fell asleep together that night.

* * *

The next morning we woke up and Michael ate my pussy while I sucked Josh's cock. It wasn't until late afternoon when Michael's mother came to drop off Emily and Kevin. Michael was in the shower and Josh was in his room napping. Norma came in and I looked at her suspiciously. She looked confused but once Emily and Kevin were gone I talked to her alone.

"Thanks so much for watching them for me. I had the best time ever," I said with a smile.

She nodded. "Yes I bet you did. I'm sure my son surprised you good didn't he?"

"Yes he did. Better than I imagined. But I bet you know how well Michael entertains, don't you mom?"

She didn't know that Michael had told me about losing his virginity to her. She blushed and didn't respond. Maybe she too had a special Mother's Day back in her day.

12